It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stargates are real

page: 91
634
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk


Yea it does. Ya think that they make some of those specificaly to get people talking and questioning?

-fm


maybe.
weird logos though. i think i like the normal nasa one better . lol
a human skull with a pryamid, an orbital path depiction around the forehead
area, it's just really odd. and that serpent one with a lizard on it, is
stranger still. did they have some program called lacerta or something? i can't figure out why the serpent-lizard logo




[edit on 19-2-2008 by undo]




posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
hi darkspace, welcome to the madness that is the investigation of ancient history.



thank you undo, not much a madnes, but a revelation of collected history from around the world, i find the similarities breathtaking to say the least.

have you looked some more into the scandinavian connection yet. i also find the legends/myths from finnland a "tad" interresting.



posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
anyway, i found this when searching for a aboriginal connection.

anything sound familiar

The First Man in the Southern Cross

i also found a striking resemblance between the rainbow serpent and enki.
www.artistwd.com...

wikipedia : This 'Rainbow Serpent' is generally and variously identified by those who tell 'Rainbow Serpent' myths, as a snake of some enormous size often living within the deepest waterholes of many of Australia's waterways; descended from that larger being visible as a dark streak in the milkyway; it reveals itself to people in this world as a rainbow as it moves through water and rain, shaping landscapes, naming and singing of places, swallowing and sometimes drowning people; strengthening the knowledgeable with rainmaking and healing powers; blighting others with sores, weakness, illness, and death.[21]
rainbow serpent


[edit on 19-2-2008 by darkspace]



posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
so could the annunaki be the same ones as the bunyip ?en.wikipedia.org...

just grasping at straws here.



posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
so could the annunaki be the same ones as the bunyip ?en.wikipedia.org...

just grasping at straws here.


no, i don't think so, although that is interesting.
are you referring to the idea that the serpent was like the goa'uld symbiote?



posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by undo
 


no, more in the line of a serpent coming up from a waterhole.



posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
reply to post by undo
 


no, more in the line of a serpent coming up from a waterhole.


oh, yeahhh, i see the possibility of the connection there for sure.

or it could just be a serpent coming up from a waterhole lol

it could go either way. in other words. interesting though.



posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by funky monk


Yea it does. Ya think that they make some of those specificaly to get people talking and questioning?

-fm


maybe.
weird logos though. i think i like the normal nasa one better . lol
a human skull with a pryamid, an orbital path depiction around the forehead
area, it's just really odd. and that serpent one with a lizard on it, is
stranger still. did they have some program called lacerta or something? i can't figure out why the serpent-lizard logo




[edit on 19-2-2008 by undo]


It is pretty odd when you think about it. I think they did have a program called lacerta, I cant be sure though, here is a wiki on it by the way: en.wikipedia.org...
Possible that the logo was inspired by this group of stars. Also I found a web site lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov... but it didnt take me anywhere although there are links from other web sites to download things off it.

-fm



posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by darkspace
reply to post by undo
 


no, more in the line of a serpent coming up from a waterhole.


oh, yeahhh, i see the possibility of the connection there for sure.

or it could just be a serpent coming up from a waterhole lol

it could go either way. in other words. interesting though.


Waterhole - stargate

Maybe theres a connection there, just thinking out loud.

-fm



posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk
 


that was what i was thinking too. maybe it wasn't that obvious.
anyway, the "serpent" has many descriptions in the legends there, some of them is similar to the descriptions mentioned earlier in this thread.
to bad the legends doesn't excist in an original written form, only oral.



posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by darkspace
 



yea, I went to school in Australia and they never taught us that much about Aboriginal legend. Although the rainbow serpent was mentioned a few times. Its portrayed as a creator type figure, personaly I think its just their interpretation of the reptilians.

-fm



posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The serpent represents Kundalini rising, the alchemy of the human process, turning the base into the higher. Long forgotten secret teachings reveal just enough to confuse the seeker. Religions have played upon this for centuries as the need for control is greater than the desire for the continuation of the whole.



posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Undo,

I must say, there is a lot of research here. Great job. I've just finished reading all 91 pages of this thread and it has definitely gotten me thinking. then I saw a thread about Nibiru here on ATS. I then saw this picture on page 6:






Now, I know it's based on Sitchin's theories but I thought it was a great connection to the Dark Star worn by one of the statues you showed us a while back (sorry, can't find it right now.
) I still have a lot of research to do on it, but I wanted to share this anyhow as I thought it very interesting still. I will post a follow up in a couple days. Also, thank you for sharing all this wonderful info.



posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
i've done only some basic study on the dark star theory.
can you provide more data on it for the readers?



posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Sure Undo,

According to what I have so far, there is evidence that suggests that our solar system is not a single star system. Even NASA and other astronomers say that a single star system is extremely rare. Some astronomers think they can see evidence that our solar system is what's called a binary star system, or having two stars. Our second star is not like our sun, it's not burning, and it has thus went black...the dark star. I'm still doing research on this and trying to get facts out of this and will post that report here. Just thought it was interesting to post initially. Now, the picture I posted was just to illustrate the dark star and I have no info that can back up planets around it.

Undo: have you found anything in your work suggesting the dark star seen in ancient writings is close to us in this sense?



posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by digifanatic
Sure Undo,

According to what I have so far, there is evidence that suggests that our solar system is not a single star system. Even NASA and other astronomers say that a single star system is extremely rare. Some astronomers think they can see evidence that our solar system is what's called a binary star system, or having two stars. Our second star is not like our sun, it's not burning, and it has thus went black...the dark star. I'm still doing research on this and trying to get facts out of this and will post that report here. Just thought it was interesting to post initially. Now, the picture I posted was just to illustrate the dark star and I have no info that can back up planets around it.

Undo: have you found anything in your work suggesting the dark star seen in ancient writings is close to us in this sense?



No, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. it would just mean I don't recognize it as it is depicted in the texts. I was reading up on Nibiru, because for the longest time I just thought it was Sitchin mistranslating the city of Nibru (Enlil's sumerian city) to be planet Nibiru. However, according to Heiser, the word was used to mean gate and also crossing (as the act of crossing something, in this case a gate) or the act of crossing a river, etc. It was also crossing as in a planet crossing a certain meridian in the sky. There were 2 in particular that were called Nibiru: Jupiter and Mercury (possibly more). Why, I have no idea, but it is very interesting. And how does the dark star play into the idea of crossing?

What if all these crossing references aren't regarding the movement of a planet over these meridians but gate crossings to these locations: et.al, the gate to Jupiter. the gate to mercury. the gate to the dark star (i wonder what it would've been called in their time or if they even discussed it), signifying that these places had gate addresses so to speak, from earth. ...

too bad i don't have any way to verify that.



posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

No, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. it would just mean I don't recognize it as it is depicted in the texts. I was reading up on Nibiru, because for the longest time I just thought it was Sitchin mistranslating the city of Nibru (Enlil's sumerian city) to be planet Nibiru. However, according to Heiser, the word was used to mean gate and also crossing (as the act of crossing something, in this case a gate) or the act of crossing a river, etc. It was also crossing as in a planet crossing a certain meridian in the sky. There were 2 in particular that were called Nibiru: Jupiter and Mercury (possibly more). Why, I have no idea, but it is very interesting. And how does the dark star play into the idea of crossing?

What if all these crossing references aren't regarding the movement of a planet over these meridians but gate crossings to these locations: et.al, the gate to Jupiter. the gate to mercury. the gate to the dark star (i wonder what it would've been called in their time or if they even discussed it), signifying that these places had gate addresses so to speak, from earth. ...

too bad i don't have any way to verify that.


That's even more interesting that it references a crossing. Revelations mentions a crossing of two alignments of two celestial bodies, but it's talking about, to best of our knowledge, the alignment of the earths poles to the milky way's poles. Perhaps this has happened before? But what still gets me is the significance of that dark star symbol. Why is it on statues from way back and in the ancient texts? I like your theory about the gates going to Jupiter and Mercury but, at least for Jupiter, I can't see it holding water because Jupiter is a gas ball with no mantle, or so I'm told, unless it's referencing a moon of Jupiter. But then how does the dark star come into play? This is still my big question right now. It shows up time and time again. I watched a show on the history channel about aliens and such and the first cave drawings they showed were the same dark star symbol (in multiples) on this statue being called "UFO's":




I'm almost starting to believe that this isn't the symbol for the dark star, but I need to do more research on that. My best guess for what the dark star is, if that's what the symbol is, is a burnt out star we have orbiting us making us a binary system. That's the only thing I can come up with that makes sense. We know there is another huge body moving through our outer solar system, planet X, but it doesn't follow the orbit of any of the other planets? The orbit must be around another star very close by.

I wish I had more evidence, but the dark star thing is really getting to me as the big unknown here because almost everything else has some explanation except this. Well, I hope I didn't confuse anyone.



posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
what planet X? there's alot of planet x's.
you mean ten or just a random planet beyond pluto?



posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You're right...the next planet after pluto is what I meant. Planet 10.



posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by digifanatic
You're right...the next planet after pluto is what I meant. Planet 10.


Hmmm Well the one that's bigger than Pluto is Xena with moon Gabrielle (Them darn astronomer idjets want to change the name
)



Its getting quite crowded out there actually So which one is Planet 10? :puz;

To me Planet 10 was destroyed in the last planetary war and only the asteroid belt remains of it...

And I am sure there are scads more lurking out there




new topics

top topics



 
634
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

log in

join