It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think we got off subject a while back...

are stargates real... yes - to quote a very funny scene from AVP-R " the government doesn't lie to people" - sorry i chuckled at this part.

the government doesn't lie. They just OMIT things from peoples every day knowledge. for instance, the massive jump in technology over the past 40-70 years is too fast to not go unnoticed. And if the government did have a stargate, do you HONESTLY think they would want people knowing? it would cause a mass panic, which would create chaos and economic turmoil. the last thing governments want is economic turmoil.

as for the man who claimed he could create a stargate - not possible.

in order to create a wormhole you'd need some form of fusion reaction - and as far as anyone knows COLD fusion is theoretical.
the amount of power required would be enormous, and it would gather attention, so if it was possible in this current day in age, do you not think we would've heard about it. --- HENCE why the gov't is keeping it underwraps - an ommitance.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
lol Yea that sounds about right. I think I saw a government document earlier on in the thread about stargates. It was some of the theory behind them. So Im sure they have a project somewhere doing something with them.

Anyway, this is a little unrelated but lanl.arxiv.org... which was a los almos (sorry about the spelling) web site and it is not longer there. It was a web site for those of you that dont know containing scientific papers from the research facility. I managed to get many about space propulsion and anti-gravity theory.

-fm

[edit on 21-2-2008 by funky monk]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I have read 40 pages in the las two days. You have done some extradordinary research on this topic undo. I look forward to your books when finished here. This thread is an excellent source of reference material, I will be busy organizing all the links that I saved from you and Zorgon.

Back to the thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk Also I found a web site lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov... but it didnt take me anywhere although there are links from other web sites to download things off it.

Thats an FTP site file storage and internal file sharing... most of the documents on there are regarding radio transmissions from outer space...

Here is one title...SURVEYS OF EXTRAGALACTIC RADIO SOURCES
lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
wow, so much information. Undo and Zorgon, are the more threads you are involved in here at ATS? I would love to check them out. I will be reading your books also Undo.

Again a great thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by geologist
Undo and Zorgon, are the more threads you are involved in here at ATS? I would love to check them out.

Be careful what you wish for

Yeah there are a few others... though recent events has seen a lot of them moved to skunkworks... and they have slowed down since

I suppose it would depend on what your interested in...

but you can always look around here... Undo's sites are here as well

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by funky monk Also I found a web site lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov... but it didnt take me anywhere although there are links from other web sites to download things off it.

Thats an FTP site file storage and internal file sharing... most of the documents on there are regarding radio transmissions from outer space...

Here is one title...SURVEYS OF EXTRAGALACTIC RADIO SOURCES
lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov...

edit: oops, I thought you were talking about something else

-fm

[edit on 22-2-2008 by funky monk]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I keep running back into this serpent thing. I'm really beginning to think the goa'uld symbiote concept is actually alot closer to the truth, than I originally thought. Maybe not exactly the same, but darn close.

For example:

Let's start with Enki. Assuming Enki was the biblical Satan, the "serpent" in the garden, we follow his "serpent", his "symbiote" to his next big incarnation, namely "Ea" (who may or may not be the same exact host), which is also Ra.

1. Enki/Satan/Serpent in the Garden/Ea/Ra

At this juncture we see a very important "female" who has a whole list of incarnations, starting with:

2. Hathor/Ninki/Ninmah

Next we see the next generation "host" of Enki's serpent

3. Nimrod/Enmerkar/Narmer/Osiris/ (all the same person)

Followed by the next generation host for Hathor's serpent

4. Isis/Inana/Ashtoreth/Ishtar (all the same person)

This keeps going. As you go down the pharaohs list, you see their burial texts describing how they are Osiris-this or Osiris-that, presumably (following this theory) because they've each carried the serpent of Osiris, which was the
serpent of Enki, who was the Serpent in the Garden.

I'm not sure how Set fits into this, unless it's some metaphor about the serpent itself, as differentiated from the host.

It's also possible that there's a host inbetween Nimrod and Enki, namely Cush, who I've managed to trace to China, where he was referred to as having "eyes of double brightness" and back to Egypt. Cush was the father of Nimrod. So he may have been a host (sure sounds like it) before Nimrod. I'm not sure what his name was in Akkadian literature. I'm also not sure if he was an Enki host. Since he had a whole troupe of brethren, I'm guessing any number of hosts were possible, provided they are all "serpents" as well, which seems only logical. However, it doesn't state whether the fallen who had followed the Serpent were similarly cursed. That's a sticky point and there's not much data on it.. But if the curse was initially just removal from the initial host body, there's no reason to think they weren't already serpents to begin with. How they ended up like that, i have no idea, unless the curse reference is double layered and refers to the initial punishment and the following punishments (perhaps removing them from their hosts, a kind of exorcism, was the most useful form of punishment or perhaps they didn't start out like that, but ended up that way as a form of punishment, who knows).

Gilgamesh, who isn't introduced until a bit later, appears to share many things in common with Nimrod and may actually BE Nimrod, but as told later and in a different language.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think you have hit the nail right on the head there. Stan Deyo says a lot of similar stuff in his books. You might wanna have a read if you havnt already.

I thinke the whole idea of having the goa'uld symbiote is more of a metaphore for being possessed then anything. Originating from "Saten" showing up on the scene as the snake.

What then would that have to say about then ancient Egyptions (if saten was in the form of one of their Gods) about their society. They were then obviously into satanic worship possibly unknowingly. This would also give a lot more significance to the story of Moses.
Also did they (the egyptions) then get help from spiritual beings in the creation of their pyramids (or knowledge to make) and other buildings?

-fm

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
An interesting article further discussing Krasnikov's wormhole theory

To understand what Krasnikov has accomplished, let us start with a review of the history of wormholes. For more than 80 years, Einstein's general theory of relativity has remained our "standard model" for gravity. In 1935 Einstein and his colleague Nathan Rosen discovered that implicit in general relativity is a tunnel-like structure in the topology of space-time, which we now call a wormhole. The mathematical equation (or "metric") of a wormhole describes a curved-space object that is a shortcut through space-time itself. A wormhole may connect two regions of space-time in the same universe (or can even connect two separate universes).

[...]

The mathematical possibility that wormholes may exist, implicit in Einstein's equations, raises a number of interesting questions:

· Are there classes of wormholes that are "stable", that continue to exist for extended time periods?

· Are there classes of wormholes that are "transversable", in the sense that light or matter or even people could pass through them?

· Do natural wormholes exist, and if so how can we find them?

· Could artificial wormholes be produced, and if so how can we make them?

· Could wormholes be used for faster-than-light travel and/or for time travel?

[...]

In 1988 Michael Morris and Kip Thorne of Cal Tech showed that stable wormholes are possible after all, and they described how a stable wormhole might be constructed by an "advanced civilization" (i.e., not us.) They found that to stabilize a wormhole, a region of negative mass-energy was needed in the wormhole's "throat". They suggested creating this negative energy region by using the Casimir effect, a quantum effect in which long-wavelength vacuum fluctuations are suppressed in a region between conducting surfaces. Morris and Thorne suggested creating the required region of negative energy by placing two electrically charged spherical capacitor plates in the curved space of the wormhole throat (with each sphere geometrically inside the other, and with the spheres spaced about a proton diameter apart!). Subsequent analyses showed that a Morris-Throne wormhole would have to be of planetary dimensions, would require planet-mass quantities of negative mass-energy, and that the tidal forces created by the space curvature of the wormhole throat would be likely to destroy atoms (or people) attempting passage through it. Therefore, Morris-Thorne wormholes, while perhaps stable, cannot be considered to be transversable.

A few years later, Matt Visser of Washington University in St. Louis suggested a more user-friendly class of transversable wormhole. He describes his flat-space wormholes as produced by cutting holes in two separated regions of space time and then sewing the edges of the holes together with cosmic string. In other words, two joined regions of flat space are framed by a loop of "cosmic string" of negative mass and string tension. The cosmic string (another exotic artifact of general relativity) provides the needed negative energy. However, it is questionable (a) whether cosmic strings actually exist in our universe, (b) if they do, whether they can have negative mass and string tension, and (c) whether the tendencies of the wormhole to close up and of the negative-tension cosmic string loop to expand could be precisely balanced to produce a stable Visser wormhole. Therefore, neither Einstein-Rosen, Morris-Thorne, nor Visser wormholes appeared feasible for FTL transport in our universe.

At this point let us inquire just what theorists like Einstein, Thorne, Visser, and Krasnikov are doing when they use mathematics to design a wormhole. General relativity provides us with a procedure for designing a wormhole (or any other space warp) by following these three steps:

1. Describe the kind of space-curvature that is desired by using a "metric", a symmetric 4 × 4 matrix that is a mathematical description of curved space-time.

2. Solve Einstein's equations for the "stress-energy tensor" (a mathematical description of how mass-energy from matter and fields is distributed in space), such that the stress-energy tensor will produce the desired metric.

3. By successive approximations, find a configuration of matter and fields that will produce the required stress-energy tensor.

That's all there is to it. However, while many wormhole theorists have been able to carry out steps 1 and 2, the problem lies in accomplishing step 3. Einstein's equations tell us that the stress-energy tensor needed to produce the metric for wormholes (and other space warps like "warp-drives" that are of interest to SF readers and writers) requires a large quantity of negative mass-energy that must be concentrated in a very small region of space. This violates what theorists call the "Weak Energy Condition" and has been viewed as requiring the existence of "exotic matter" having negative mass-energy. Unfortunately, all the matter and fields of our acquaintance have positive mass-energy. There has been a growing consensus among physicists that the requirement of negative mass-energy makes it impossible to construct a wormhole with normal matter and that some "exotic" material like Visser's negative-tension cosmic would be required.

However, this consensus may be wrong. Krasnikov has shown a third way of obtaining the negative energy needed to form a stable wormhole. He demonstrates that the fluctuating energy of the vacuum itself can be used as the source of negative mass energy, so that the wormhole that can be constructed with only normal matter and fields.

Empty space, according to quantum mechanics, is not static and unchanging, as one would naively expect. As the quantum vacuum is examined microscopically at smaller and smaller distances, it is found that virtual particles with both positive and negative energies spontaneously appear and then disappear, their brief period of existence governed by Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. Krasnikov's calculations indicate that the negative energy part of this process is useful for wormhole engineering.

Krasnikov separated the stress-energy tensor, developed in step 2 above, into two parts, one part from the mass-energy of quantum vacuum fluctuations and the other part from the matter and fields that form the construction materials of the wormhole. He performed "heroic" calculations with a fast computer using the large numerical relativity program GrtensorII. From these calculations he demonstrated that for his particular kind of puckered wormhole, the second part of the stress-energy tensor (the non-quantum-mechanical part) has positive energy and therefore can be produced, at least in principle, using only ordinary matter and fields. Moreover, he has shown that there is no particular size limitation to the new class of wormholes, and that they could be made as large as is needed.

It is not clear from his publications whether Krasnikov has actually evaluated the quantum mechanical part of the stress-energy tensor. However, it appears that for the new class of wormholes the requirement for exotic matter seems to have been ,with the quantum vacuum itself provides the negative energy contribution from quantum fluctuations of the electromagnetic field, the neutrino field, and the massless scalar fields (as predicted by some theories).

The metric of Krasnikov's new wormhole has a very simple mathematical form, a simple four-term equation. However, the curvature of space in the throat of the wormhole is peculiar. It is wrinkled or puckered like crepe paper, folded into sine-wave rings from the center to the edge to make a sinusoidally varying space warp. Krasnikov has not reported the results of step 3 of the procedure above, so we do not know what configuration of matter and fields might be needed to produce this metric. In particular, we do not know whether the needed matter densities and field strengths lie within the ranges of what is currently feasible.

These "engineering details" need to be worked out. Even if only normal positive-mass matter is required, it may well turn out that Krasnikov wormhole can only be built out of "unobtanium". Also, the tidal forces from the space curvature and gravitational field gradients in wormhole throats need to be examined, to determine whether a space traveler passing through a wormhole throat of reasonable size would have a chance of survival. Moreover, Krasnikov's calculations and assumptions need to be verified by other relativity theorists. In particular, it is well known that calculations of the mass-energy of quantum vacuum fluctuations are tricky, and that results can be wrong by many orders of magnitude. It is important to verify that Krasnikov has avoided this pitfall.

Nevertheless, an important step has been made in the theory of wormholes. It has been demonstrated that stable transversable wormholes constructed from normal matter are possible, at least in principle. The details remain to be worked out, but we have the beginnings of the new art of wormhole engineering.

Source
www.npl.washington.edu...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Somedays life is good...

Some 'skeptic' once made a comment to me in regards to wormholes and basically said "what you think your smarter than Steven Hawking?" This person also claimed to be a physicist...

Well while snooping around the internet I came across this...

"I have taken the opportunity to update the book and include new theoretical and observational results obtained since the book was first published (on April Fools’ Day, 1988). I have included a new chapter on wormholes and time travel. Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity seems to offer the possibility that we could create and maintain wormholes, little tubes that connect different regions of space-time. If so, we might be able to use them for rapid travel around the galaxy or travel back in time."
Professor S.W. Hawking

Now I would certainly never claim to be anywhere near the league of the good Professor ... but it seems here is one physicist not afraid to update his position...

Now at Cambridge University there is a copy of his paper
Space and Time Warps
www.hawking.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
StarGates? s** if we see UFOs flying around over the entire world, why cant there be a Stargate. Also if you believe in the ability of Remote Viewing or/ have the ability you'd know the government has an out-of-body program..ANYWAY THIS TOPIC IS CLASSIFIED, so we wouldn't know unless it goes public. Give it 2012 or much later on, TALKIN YEARS.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuclear_terrorism
.ANYWAY THIS TOPIC IS CLASSIFIED, so we wouldn't know unless it goes public. Give it 2012 or much later on, TALKIN YEARS.

For those of you new to this thread and our research...

Project Stargate - remote viewing by CIA with Ingo Swann and Joe McMoneagle was declassified in 1995 when it was absorbed into PsysOps programs

Ingo Swann website
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

Joe McMoneagle's website
www.mceagle.com...

Project Stargate with all the manuals..
www.remoteviewed.com...

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study
Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048
"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. "
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by nuclear_terrorism
.ANYWAY THIS TOPIC IS CLASSIFIED, so we wouldn't know unless it goes public. Give it 2012 or much later on, TALKIN YEARS.

For those of you new to this thread and our research...

Project Stargate - remote viewing by CIA with Ingo Swann and Joe McMoneagle was declassified in 1995 when it was absorbed into PsysOps programs

Ingo Swann website
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

Joe McMoneagle's website
www.mceagle.com...

Project Stargate with all the manuals..
www.remoteviewed.com...

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study
Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048
"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. "
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Do you really think by 2009 we'd have Stargates, giving up CARS and OIL??????? Lets wait...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nuclear_terrorism

If by "we" you mean "we the people" no of course not...

But I am working my connections to get a pass, after all Area 51 is in my back yard and Los Alamos only a few hours drive and Bob works there

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Haha, that will be the day. But its always good to dream isnt it?

Personaly I cant wait till the day when we can have stargate travel across this world and then to other worlds. If Henry Deacon from projectcamelot.org is to be believed then we dont have "stargates" as such but things called "jump rooms" - like an elevater but instead of going up levels you go to the room that one is connected to.

-fm

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

Well Dan Burish is also on Project Camelot and he says "Stargates"

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This post must be over a year old now, please let it die

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by klain

In a word...

NO

There are many people interested in this topic...

"I have taken the opportunity to update the book and include new theoretical and observational results obtained since the book was first published (on April Fools’ Day, 1988). I have included a new chapter on wormholes and time travel. Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity seems to offer the possibility that we could create and maintain wormholes, little tubes that connect different regions of space-time. If so, we might be able to use them for rapid travel around the galaxy or travel back in time."

Steven Hawking

We are only getting started

[edit on 29-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I agree with Zorgon, there is great interest in this read (over the years) and it has given many sources to read and contemplate. Such threads should continue however long. I recently read a thread that was recentlyh posted after a year of no activity. If people only look at the recent posting lists, then they may miss something they are interested in.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join