It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
yeah, Revelation almost didn't make it into the bible, when they were deciding what books to keep, or at least, that's what I've read. it is a very odd book, full of biblical prophetical symbols, dating as far back as Daniel in the old testament, and in some places, even Genesis (but this is more implied and you have to know the texts to recognize the implication in some cases).

[edit on 31-1-2008 by undo]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have the bible in several different versions and languages, on my research site:

-King James with Strong's Concordance,
-King James Sacred Name,

-Albanian Bible,
-American Standard Bible,
-Bible in Basic English,
-Bulgarian Bible,
-Cebuano Bible,
-Chinese Union (Big 5) Bible,
-Chinese Union (GB Encoding) Bible,
-Croatian Bible,
-Darby's English Translation Bible,
-Douay Rheims Bible,
-Dutch StatenVertalings Bible 1715 ,
-Dutch Staten Vertalings Bible 1715 ,
-Finnish Bible,
-French Bible (Louis Segond) ,
-Gaelic (Manx) Bible,
-Gaelic (Scots) Bible,
-German Bible (Luther Elberfelder Bibel) ,
-Parallel Greek New Testament,
-Haitian Creole Bible ,
-Hebrew Old Testament Bible,
-Hungarian Bible,
-King James Large Print Bible,
-King James Bible Apocrypha,
-Korean Bible,
-Jerome's Latin Vulgate (405 A.D.),
-Latvian New Testament Bible,
-Maori Bible,
-Modern Greek Bible,
-Norwegian Bible,
-Rumanian Bible,
-Russian Bible KO18-R Encoding,
-Russian Bible Windows 1251 Encoding,
-Spanish Bible (La Biblia Reina Valera) ,
-Swahili New Testament Bible,
-Swedish Bible 1917 ,
-Tagalog (John and James) Bible,
-Thai Bible King James Version,
-Ukrainian Bible,
-Uma New Testament Bible ,
-Vietnamese Bible VNI-Times Encoding ,
-Vietnamese Bible UTF-8 Encoding ,
-World English Bible ,
-Noah Webster Version (1833),
-Weymouth New Testament in Modern Speech (1913) ,
-Youngs Literal Translation

just click link below, select the version from the list that you want to read, and it'll pop up in its own window.
www.thestargates.com...

I also have hebrew pseudopigraphia

# Book of Enoch,
# Book of Jasher,
# Book of Giants,
# Book of Jubilees,
# The War of the Sons of Light Against the Sons of Darkness, (this is a dead link)
# Dead Sea Scrolls,
# The Forgotten Books of Eden
www.thestargates.com...

Other religious texts

# Creation Myths
# Digital Dante
# Flying Serpents and Dragons
# Genesis 6 Giants
# Tibetan Book of the Dead
# The Urantia Book
www.thestargates.com...

A section on sumerians, specifically

www.thestargates.com...

And various dictionaries

www.thestargates.com...

There's also historical texts like:

Texts
- Eusebius
- Homer
- Herodotus
- Josephus
- Other
- Philo
- Tacitus
- Virgil
- Xenophon

Etc....
Tons of info

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
see above

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Okay here goes the big symbiote theory:

Texts say Satan was cursed to crawl on his belly (his legs were removed).
If the symbiote theory is correct, this simply meant his symbiote form was removed from the bipedal body it had been in. I believe the body he had been in is depicted in the statue from Eridu. (see below)

His next big change up was when he inhabited the body of Nimrod (Gilgamesh, Osiris, Enmerkar), in his symbiote form. Nimrod was not born a mighty one (a person with god-like abilities, a superman, as it were). He BECAME a mighty one years after he was born and following some form of agreement he made with Inana (Enki's sister in the sumerian stories), in which he offered to re-establish Enki's former glory on the same exact spot (in otherwords, he was inhabited by the symbiote of Enki, who then attempted to rebuild his former kingdom and re-open the gate).

An entire line of rulers became the new hosts for Enki's symbiote, which you can see evidence of in the Old Testament description of the King of Tyre.

Ezekiel 28:11-19 [11] The word of the LORD came to me: [12] "Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: "`You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. [13] You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. [14] You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. [15] You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. [16] Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. [17] Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.

/end quote

Bible scholars have debated the meaning of that verse for a very long time. Many believe it is a depiction of Satan but the head scratcher is that he's addressing the king of Tyre at the time. IF (and this is, afterall, just a theory), IF the king of tyre was carrying the symbiote of Enki

Here's the Eridu statue, to clarify, this is the being described in the text supposedly directed at the king of tyre but which sounds as if it is being directed at someone behind or beyond the king of tyre....perhaps INSIDE the king of tyre.

Now advance this to the section of this thread where the heads of the pharaohs mummies are shown to be elongated....

What this all means, in theory, is that down through human history, the rulers of this planet, particularly the most powerful in each timeframe, have been inhabited by Enki's symbiote and perhaps his fellow symbiotes, which biblical texts refer to as the serpent, and the fallen angels.

Just a theory.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
A stargate is a wormhole entrance. The physics behind such a thing are very solid. However, the power necessary to operate such a device is ENORMOUS. We're talking the amount of energy provided by the Sun, caught between twin plates able to conduct that amount of energy safely.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
However, the power necessary to operate such a device is ENORMOUS. We're talking the amount of energy provided by the Sun, caught between twin plates able to conduct that amount of energy safely.

And you know this for a fact because?

NAQUADA = Element 115

[edit on 4-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

A stargate is a wormhole entrance. The physics behind such a thing are very solid. However, the power necessary to operate such a device is ENORMOUS. We're talking the amount of energy provided by the Sun, caught between twin plates able to conduct that amount of energy safely.

Did you notice the BBC article I posted
earlier in the thread on this topic?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

However, the power necessary to operate such a device is ENORMOUS. We're talking the amount of energy provided by the Sun, caught between twin plates able to conduct that amount of energy safely.

And you know this for a fact because?

NAQUADA = Element 115

Ok, so have we established that Stargate tech is acceptable here? Because if it is, I could enlighten you guys alot on the Mythos of SG series. I have found MANY parallels in SG within my research. Even though I wasn't researching the subject. I was only researching the subject of aliens and ufos..And I was going on a completely different theory altogether...Then I stumbled on this.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ok, so have we established that Stargate tech is acceptable here? Because if it is, I could enlighten you guys alot on the Mythos of SG series. I have found MANY parallels in SG within my research. Even though I wasn't researching the subject. I was only researching the subject of aliens and ufos..And I was going on a completely different theory altogether...Then I stumbled on this.

Please do!
Continue and speak right up!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Please do!
Continue and speak right up!

Ancients, Alterans, Lanteans = Annunaki. They are the first evolution of humans in this galaxy and according to the Ancient texts they "Created us in their own image". They were among the first 5 species in the universe to have evolved, and they seeded the galaxy with life, using genetic experimentation.

This story could be used as a hypothesis for why people report aliens that look just like us. And they Grays? Well they are the Asgard, one of the 5 Great Races Which include The Ancients, The Nox, The Furlings, the Asgard, and finally US. Using this hypothesis one can only imagine why we would be interesting to an alien race. What if Stargate is a plausible deniability tool as pointed out in Episode 200, entitled 200 and mentioned for the first time in the pilot episode Children Of the Gods, but in so many words. Could it be that the UFO phenomenon is related somehow to the Ancients that lived here on Earth before us?

They are the Gate Builders. If you're going to use a Stargate then you're probably going to need an exit point you can "dial" to. A wormhole can be more stable if there are two powered contact point. In the Stargate Universe there are many stargates that use a dialing system. Which takes into account relative positioning of the planets by targeting "Beacon Stars" and also accounts for millions of years worth of stellar drift. This system would allow you to control the shape and scope of the wormhole effectively navigating through a galaxy. It is also proposed that you would need twice the power to make it to a nearby Galaxy. (And 8th chevron for those who know the series).

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Okay that's the premise of the show, but how do you feel this specifically ties into the ancient texts we currently have available to us?

do you have any idea why the film depicts the goa'uld as spirit, ghost like entities with reptilian-grey features and the TV show depicts them as worms, almost miniature dragons that inhabit people and are not ghostly?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Really interesting find, I wonder if there are certain holidays these gates are usable?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Okay that's the premise of the show, but how do you feel this specifically ties into the ancient texts we currently have available to us?

do you have any idea why the film depicts the goa'uld as spirit, ghost like entities with reptilian-grey features and the TV show depicts them as worms, almost miniature dragons that inhabit people and are not ghostly?

The SG-1 series is what you want to look at because the ancient texts are actually used in scripting the show. How does it tie in? Well, I just explained a rudimentary tie in. Which carries alot of weight. I'm not discussing the premise of the show, I'm discussing the specifics of how things work. Remember that the whole theme behind SG-1 is based on the idea that all the Gods we're familiar with were aliens posing as Gods. If you pay very close attention to the show, you will see the ancient texts being depicted almost verbatim. You don't need me to show you that.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I haven't commented since page 16-20 or so, but I've
been following this true gem of a thread ever since.

Anyways, for those of us who aren't too Stargate saavy,
could you elaborate or explain what you're talking about above?

Keep up the great work

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Aecreate

Okay in the STARGATE movie, there's a flash back to the 40's or thereabouts, in which a discovery is made on the Giza Plateau. The discovery turns out to be a stargate device that can create and harness a wormhole. The american government has possession of it but don't know how to use it. when they finally learn how to use it, several decades later, the gate dials some location on the other side of the universe (the caelum galaxy), specifically, a planet that would later be called ABYDOS (btw).

The gate is opened and the americans send a team of soldiers through to investigate the planet. The stargate at ABYDOS is inside a pyramid, situated in desert sand just like Giza. They encounter the indigenous people, who are basically like semitic tribes similar to the time of Moses. They are mining an ore from the nearby mountains which appears to be the same ore that the stargate is composed of (Naqada is the name of the ore, btw). While trying to integrate into the tribal culture and learn their info, a huge, pyramidal space craft, drops out of the sky and slides down over the pyramid on the ground. Then an entourage of egyptian "god" like beings disembark (apparently wearing elaborate headdresses to make them look like Anubis and so forth).

Later, you learn their leader is Ra, who stays behind on the spaceship. The story then attempts to explain how Ra became Ra, who he is and what he can do. He claims he created the human civilization on Earth and that he can destroy it. He apparently took a host body of a boy from the human population, and uses it because he says human bodies are so easy to repair. At the end of the film you get a glimpse of what is inside of the boy, who is called Ra, which would later be called a "goa'uld" in the TV series, but which is different than the goa'uld that's shown in the TV series.

In the film, it's a ghost, almost like a hologram, of a grey-reptilian looking being. In the TV series, it's a worm looking thing, almost like a baby dragon.

Here's a series of clips from the MOVIE, notice you see a glimpse of the goa'uld that has occupied the body of the boy before he occupied it. he's a being of some sort who looks part reptilian, part grey, which appears solid at first but later is shown as a sort of glowing hologram, super imposed over the boy he's inhabited.

In the TV series, the goa'uld is a symbiote that looks like this instead:
/25xo48
the symbiote inhabits the host body and takes over it's functions including thought. the host's mind is still there but is incapable of self-expression. the goa'uld takes control of every aspect.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well here in Vegas we are sending out our beam to any passing Go'auld Ship and we have a convenient landing pad

Only in Vegas...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
edit : remove post.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

I missed it. what was it about? lol
erm, doesn't sound too bad at this point.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

I missed it. what was it about? lol
erm, doesn't sound too bad at this point.

Sorry, I wrote it last night after having a few and erased it and wasn't in the frame of mind to rewrite it.

But the jist of it had to do with the Great Pyramid and how it may fit into your stargate theory. I haven't gotten thru this entire thread yet but you made mention of connection between Enki (?) and the E.Abzu(gate?) and Abydos Egypt. Abydos being Abzu. Khufu, who is attributed to the Great Pyramid, is an enigma in that very little is known of him and/or very little has been found regarding him. However there was a mini statue found not in Giza, but in a temple at Abydos. It is the only royal statue of his ever found that can be positively identified as him. Source

So I guess I wondered what your thoughts on this were and if this could be a connection.

edit grammar

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Whoa, that statue of Khufu looks oriental!
There must've been some oriental pharaohs.

I can't figure out the deal with the great pyramid. I've not found any direct connections with it and a gate.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join