It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Mikeultra
That is a fraudulent short form that Loretta Fuddy had fabricated!

What expert examined it and declared it a fraud? Or did some random on the internet just claim that?

Why can't Duncan Sunahara get a copy of Virginia Surahara's original long form birth certificate?

because the Hawaiian DOH is not issuing long form's anymore.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Now for some evidence that Loretta Fuddy has connections with the East West Center.

Why is that relevant? Because that is where Barry's mom and sister went to school!

S. Ann Dunham (1942–1995), mother of President Barack Obama and Maya Soetoro-Ng, earned her undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees, all in anthropology, from the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa. Dunham spent years working on rural development, microfinance, and women’s welfare through organizations including USAID, the World Bank, the Ford Foundation, the Indonesian Federation of Labor Unions, and Bank Rakyat Indonesia. Alice G. Dewey, an Indonesianist, is Professor Emeritus of Anthropology at the University of Hawai‘i. Nancy I. Cooper is Adjunct Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Hawai‘i. Maya Soetoro-Ng has a doctorate in international comparative education from the University of Hawai‘i and teaches high-school history in Honolulu. Robert W. Hefner is Professor of Anthropology and Associate Director of the Institute on Culture, Religion, and World Affairs at Boston University. He is President of the Association for Asian Studies.
www.dukeupress.edu...

Ann Dunham Soetoro was awarded East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowships from 1973 through 1978, for Master’s and Ph.D. studies in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Hawai‘i . Her thesis was based on her intense involvement with rural communities in Java where the challenges of development were particularly evident. Because of her premature death in 1995, Ann’s contributions might have been little recognized were it not for the election of her son as President of the United States. Since that time an edited version of her dissertation has been published by Duke University Press, edited by Alice Dewey and Nancy Cooper, bringing more attention to her remarkable career.
www.eastwestcenter.org...

Now I will move on to Eleanor Cole Nordyke. She gave birth to twin girls in the same hospital that Barry's mom is alleged to spawned him. The 2 girls birth certificates are all over the internet, so i don't think it should be a problem if I show them here. the reason they are all over the internet is because Eleanor Cole Nordyke mission was to give some sort of credibility to Barry's existence by putting them out. Notice that her copies of the long form certificates have an embossed seal on them! They also have a lot of additional information on the lower section. It's very important to consider that Eleanor Cole Nordyke attended the East West Center while Barry's mom was there as I will show.

Susan Elizabeth Nordyke and Gretchen Carter Nordyke, numbers 151 10637 and 151 10638.

Now for the motivation of Eleanor Cole Nordyke to lie and go along with the usurper. She was deep into the East West Center and all too eager!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Mike...thanks so much for all the quality contributions to this thread. You have been doing some great work.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

hellobruce

Mikeultra
That is a fraudulent short form that Loretta Fuddy had fabricated!

What expert examined it and declared it a fraud? Or did some random on the internet just claim that?

Why can't Duncan Sunahara get a copy of Virginia Surahara's original long form birth certificate?

Because the Hawaiian DOH is not issuing long form's anymore.

Just because! That's the reason? That's not it, they don't want to go to the vault and copy the original because 151 10641 bears Virginia Surahara's name on it. It's because they need to keep that fact hidden! If Barry's is real, where is the embossed seal. It will show up on a copy! Look at a real one! How could Barry's fake copy be real? They didn't emboss it! The East West Center is a den of communists!

See the embossed seal?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

freakjive

Mike...thanks so much for all the quality contributions to this thread. You have been doing some great work.

For real...? Thanks this particular issue really bothers me! I'm still not done, I've only just begun!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Mikeultra
151 10641 bears Virginia Surahara's name on it.

No it does not, just a birther lie. You think some evidence would be shown of this in one of the over 200 court cases birthers have lost so far.... (they have won zero)

How could Barry's fake copy be real? They didn't emboss it!

Yes they did.... but birthers ignore it as it destroys their silly conspiracy!

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

When the White House Director of Communications Daniel Pfeiffer held up the birth certificate before the Press on April 27, 2011, Vogt says that the seal couldn’t be seen, invoking this bit of the transcript of the Press Gaggle: Q You showed us a photocopy of one. MR. PFEIFFER: No, I showed you – Q Does that have a stamp? MR. PFEIFFER: It has a seal on it. At a distance the embossed seal, which is just indentations on paper, was not visible, but this was to be expected. (I can’t see the seal on my own birth certificate from two feet away unless it’s held at the right angle in the light.) However, when handled the seal was visible and could be felt, by Guthrie. Guthrie also snapped two photographs of the birth certificate and Tweeted them. That evening Guthrie reported the event for NBC News and repeated into the camera that she had “felt the raised seal.” Now here’s where it gets strange. Recall Vogt said “there was no evidence of an embossed Hawaiian Department of Health (DOH) seal.” But then he himself says that he used photo enhancement techniques on both the PDF version from the White House and the Guthrie photo, saying: The PDF copy and Savannah Guthrie’s copy after the enhanced color adjustment had been made so the “seal” becomes visible on both.

The East West Center is a den of communists!

Your proof of that silly claim is.....?
edit on 3-3-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OK now there's Dr. Richard K. Lee. He was president of the Hawaii Board of Health in 1956. His signature is at the bottom of this birth certificate. Notice that there is an embossed seal on it.

So I looked for his name in the East West Center, and sure enough he had teamed up with Eleanor Cole Nordyke and written some paper about the Chinese in Hawaii dated 1989. See image below.

It seems like a lot of health officials have ties to the East West Center. I would not be surprised in the least if there is a fraudulent birth certificate business going on with all the foreign students brought to Hawaii to study at the East West Center. I experienced it in my own state! I know it happens.
Here is a list of East West Center Alumni. # 349 is Riley K. Lee (Richard K. Lee?) # 452 is Eleanor Cole Nordyke # 591 is Maya Soeorto-Ng, Barry's step-sister!
www.eastwestcenter.org...
And remember that Stanley Ann Dunham Soeorto Obama and the Subud cult founder and leader Mohammed Subud also spent time in Hawaii from 1958-1960 in his quest to spread his cult. The East West Center opened in 1960. Is Mohammed Subud Barry's father?
A picture tells a story! See for yourself! DNA testing should be done. He's not African, he's Indonesian!

edit on 3-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: alumni link

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

hellobruce

Mikeultra
151 10641 bears Virginia Surahara's name on it.

No it does not, just a birther lie. You think some evidence would be shown of this in one of the over 200 court cases birthers have lost so far.... (they have won zero)

How could Barry's fake copy be real? They didn't emboss it!

Yes they did.... but birthers ignore it as it destroys their silly conspiracy!

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

When the White House Director of Communications Daniel Pfeiffer held up the birth certificate before the Press on April 27, 2011, Vogt says that the seal couldn’t be seen, invoking this bit of the transcript of the Press Gaggle: Q You showed us a photocopy of one. MR. PFEIFFER: No, I showed you – Q Does that have a stamp? MR. PFEIFFER: It has a seal on it. At a distance the embossed seal, which is just indentations on paper, was not visible, but this was to be expected. (I can’t see the seal on my own birth certificate from two feet away unless it’s held at the right angle in the light.) However, when handled the seal was visible and could be felt, by Guthrie. Guthrie also snapped two photographs of the birth certificate and Tweeted them. That evening Guthrie reported the event for NBC News and repeated into the camera that she had “felt the raised seal.” Now here’s where it gets strange. Recall Vogt said “there was no evidence of an embossed Hawaiian Department of Health (DOH) seal.” But then he himself says that he used photo enhancement techniques on both the PDF version from the White House and the Guthrie photo, saying: The PDF copy and Savannah Guthrie’s copy after the enhanced color adjustment had been made so the “seal” becomes visible on both.

The East West Center is a den of communists!

Your proof of that silly claim is.....?

Show me an embossed copy of his long form birth certificate! Barry sent a lady to Hawaii to pick up the copy, it wasn't electronically faxed to him. It should have an embossed seal on it.

I had to get a replacement for my short form certificate because of corrupt county officials selling blank certificates to illegal aliens! My copy of the original long form which was in the state capitol, was embossed with a seal. The East West Center is a den of communists!

Repeat the lie over and over, and some people will eventually believe it. Not me!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

MikeultraHe's not African, he's Indonesian!

No, he is a natural born US citizen, as stated by the courts.

What will birthers do when Obama leaves office in 2017?

Also it is funny how birthers want DNA from the first black POTUS, but never demanded it from any previous Presidents....

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

hellobruce

Am I supposed to respect the courts? Get real! After the fiasco with Roberts and Barry-care? The courts can go to hell!
I'm hoping he's incarcerated way before 2017. If not I will be celebrating when the usurper slinks back to Indonesia in 2017.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

hellobruce

Also it is funny how birthers want DNA from the first black POTUS, but never demanded it from any previous Presidents....

Oh no it's the race card! Why don't you look at all the connections to the East West Center with all the pertinent people involved? Answer my accusations about that. He's not the 1st black president!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Mikeultra
The courts can go to hell!

Actually, according to the courts birthers can go to hell, as birthers have lost every single court case they have attempted.... every single one, as they do not have facts, all they have are lies.

I'm hoping he's incarcerated way before 2017.

Sorry, today you cannot lock a black man up all because you do not like him as POTUS!

If not I will be celebrating when the usurper slinks back to Indonesia in 2017.

Why would he slink anywhere, why would he go back to Indonesia? You really do post a lot of crap.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Do you know the saying that justice is blind? Regarding this issue it really is because the judges just dismiss the cases without even looking at the evidence. Bring the big book out of the vault and show me the original! They won't because... just because.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Regarding this issue it really is because the judges just dismiss the cases without even looking at the evidence.

Wrong again, they have looked at the "evidence", which is why every single court case has failed - the birthers do not actually have any evidence, just made up silly stories.

Bring the big book out of the vault and show me the original!

Who are you to demand another US citizen's personal records? Funny how you never demanded to see any previous Presidents records, why is that? Let us have a look at pictures of them....... Oh, I see why you are demanding all sorts of private records from President Obama!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

In a Honolulu, Hawaii court hearing in Sept., 2012—initiated by Duncan Sunahara to get his sister's actual long form birth certificate—his lawyer argued to the court that his client was entitled to the long form, hospital version of his sister's birth certificate. The State argued it had the right to provide whatever version it wished, and since taking photographs of 50 year old documents put them at risk of damage, the HDOH could issue whichever version they wanted. Hawaii Deputy Attorney General Jill Nagamine testified under oath in court that "...to get the long form you actually have to go to the vault. And the records that are in the vault have been stored in volumes—not just the one, not just the plaintiff's sister's records, but other records from around that time of birth...In this case, [Mr. Obama's] birth certificate—which we know is all about that!"
www.jonchristianryter.com...

Here's the serious problem with Ms. Nagamine's brief argument that no one caught or everyone simply chose to ignore. Nagamine argued that the birth record of 61 10641 was Obama's, and that Sunahara's birth record was 61 011080. There were 17,616 births in Hawaii in 1961, with a statistical average of 48 births per day, which would have placed that birth 9 to 10 days after the Nordyke twins who were actually born a day after Virginia Sunahara was born, and on the day she died.) Nagamine knew if she was forced to produce the hospital record of 10 10641, the jury would not be looking at Barack Obama's Hawaiian hospital long form birth certificate, they would be looking at Virginia Sunahara's birth/death certificate—the document Gov. Neil Abercrombie and Obama's cronies in the Hawaiian state government figured no one would ever come looking for. After all, who looks for the birth records of a baby no one ever heard of who died 52 years ago? Since nothing in the Sunahara case mentioned the name of Barack Obama, what would make Nagamine blurt out, when Sunahara's lawyer demanded they be allowed to look at the page where his sister's long form hospital birth certificate was stored, only to receive the objection that Obama's birth certificate was there, with the defiant comment that, "...we know this is all about that!"
www.jonchristianryter.com...

Sounds like the Deputy Attorney General is hiding something!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Take a look at one of the layers from Barry's forgery. Anyone that has Adobe Illustrator can dissect the layers! Notice the R is missing from his name along with the last 1 on the certificate #.

Also in 1961 Kenya was not yet independent.

European and Arab presence in Mombasa dates to the Early Modern period, but European exploration of the interior began only in the 19th century. The British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate in 1895, from 1920 known as the Kenya Colony. The independent Republic of Kenya was formed in 1964. It was ruled as a de facto single-party state by the Kenya African National Union (KANU), a Kikuyu-Luo alliance led by Jomo Kenyatta during 1963 to 1978. Kenyatta was succeeded by Daniel arap Moi, who ruled until 2002. Moi attempted to transform the de facto single-party status of Kenya into a de jure status during the 1980s, but with the end of the Cold War, the practices of political repression and torture which had been "overlooked" by the Western powers as necessary evils in the effort to contain communism were no longer tolerated.
en.wikipedia.org...

So between the years 1920-1964 it was called Kenya Colony, not Kenya as written on the fake certificate.
This birth certificate looks legitimate!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is supposed to be where Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soeorto Subud Soebarkah lived. 6085 Kalanianaole Highway Honolulu, Hawaii.

That's the address on the forged birth certificate, no telling if she actually lived here.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Awesome work, Mike. Some of the best I've ever seen!

Two things...

Keep your eye on the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department for the next few weeks.

A good site to keep track of what's going on with that is www.birtherreport.com

It's beneath the radar right now, but it's legit. The Obama fraud is coming apart at the seams and is about to implode.

And just so you know, your new friend Brucie is a True Believer. No matter how badly "Obama" (if that's even his real name) fails, bungles, babbles, stammers, and screws up -- the bromance will never end. He'll be a Barrybot until the bath house turns out the lights.

The 27 April 2011 long form birth certificate IS a complete fabrication. Anyone who opens the .pdf in Illustrator instantly knows that.

Again, keep your eye on Sheriff Joe Arpaio for the next 30 days...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

OK, thanks. I think with the world in crisis going on right now, his head is probably about to pop! Sheriff Joe is the man! Thanks for the link I will keep an eye on that. Speaking of Adobe Illustrator, I was going to download the free trial just to look at this forgery. I decided not to because with free trials there are always some browser hijackers that come aboard. And I don't have the skills to really do anything with it besides looking at the layers of forgery. Just zooming in the Whitehouse Adobe pdf real quick you can see the blank areas behind where the layered type was placed! I wonder if Loretta Fuddy is alive or dead. Because the media said she's dead means nothing to me, the propaganda is so deep, I doubt anything they say is real.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Mikeultra
reply to post by SBMcG

OK, thanks. I think with the world in crisis going on right now, his head is probably about to pop! Sheriff Joe is the man! Thanks for the link I will keep an eye on that. Speaking of Adobe Illustrator, I was going to download the free trial just to look at this forgery. I decided not to because with free trials there are always some browser hijackers that come aboard. And I don't have the skills to really do anything with it besides looking at the layers of forgery. Just zooming in the Whitehouse Adobe pdf real quick you can see the blank areas behind where the layered type was placed! I wonder if Loretta Fuddy is alive or dead. Because the media said she's dead means nothing to me, the propaganda is so deep, I doubt anything they say is real.

If you have a problem downloading Illustrator, PM me and let me know.

The FACT is, anyone who opens that 27 April 2011 .pdf with the program in which it was constructed -- Adobe Illustrator -- will almost instantly know it's fake.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join