It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

butterdezillion
reply to post by Mikeultra

Fuddy's brother-in-law, Scotty Schaefer, is an EMT with the EMS service for Molokai's hospital. In one of the reports he said that he was on the ground helping victims of the crash when he learned that one of the victims was a relative. But the MCFD report says that transport was done by MCFD and USCG. Molokai Hospital's EMS service was not mentioned, if I recall correctly. It was also stated that Fuddy's body was identified by relatives at the airport on Molokai (I forget the name of that airport). The number of people who would have had to claim to see Fuddy's body is very small.

Well it also looks like they took Fuddy"s "body" to Kalaupapa 1st, and waited until after dark to airlift it "topside" to the airport you speak of. That makes no sense at all! Also that brother in law is in charge of "emergency planning" on Molokai.
hawaii.news.blogs.civilbeat.com...
themolokaidispatch.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

butterdezillion
reply to post by Vasa Croe

No. If you look at ZZ and ZZA you can see that one of them shows the arm that is clearly coming out of Kawasaki's right sleeve being on the top of the other arm, and the other shows it being below the other arm. Reflections wouldn't do that.

Thats just a zoomed in crop of one of your earlier pics...like ZU or something. So tell me, if that is his other arm then where is the rest of it in the non-zoomed in crop shot? It isn't there.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by butterdezillion

What most people don't realize is that the HDOH decided who could be on Kalaupapa. The area was a leper colony administrated by the HDOH, and a person has to get a permit from the HDOH to even visit there. All the contracts for work in the Kalaupapa settlement have to be negotiated by the administrator, Mark Miller. If Puentes was there to repair the St Francis Church roof, as he claims, then it was because his company was awarded the contract for that by Mark Miller. If C Phillip Holstein's sprinkler company had business there it was because Mark Miller approved that. And after the crash Mark Miller improperly asserted his own support for Makani Kai to have their Extended Air Service federal subsidy renewed - quite a bit of dependency and partiality there.

Rosa Key was the administrator for the National Park Service. The residents at the leper colony are dying off; I think there are only around 5 left. So the plan is that when the last of the residents dies Kalaupapa will be transferred over to the National Park Service. Rosa is presumably a big part of getting that transition made, and thus likely works closely with the HDOH. She and her husband were there for the day because there was a meeting between Fuddy and the residents there, and because of her role in the transition Rosa would be an important part of communicating with the residents.

IOW, there were no hostile witnesses on that plane. Everybody there depended on the HDOH to a very high degree, and would not have been there unless the HDOH had given their approval in advance.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I tried looking for a social security death index look up on Loretta Fuddy and got zero results. It could be due to an alias or some other problem. Does anyone have an ancestory.com account that will do a search on that name? Sure the papers say she died, but they say a lot of things. I saw something that said she was born in British Columbia, Canada! Maybe she wasn't a U.S. citizen and moved to Hawaii before it was a state?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The only images that are not unique frames are the ones of the guy in black, with white goggles and yellow mask - which I stated in the video that we were going to look at more closely - and the images that have questions added to them. The others are all unique frames. They have been named according to the timestamp on my Bandicam recording where they appear, so if you can show me that the timestamp is the same then I'll say I goofed up and got 2 that are the same accidentally, but I kept very detailed records of what images go where because I had to be able to keep the sequence straight in about 3 different versions of each video (GMA and Nightline) - Bandicam recording, mp4 file, and youtube reposting which I looked at before finding the direct video from the ABC site.

As to your question, where are you saying there's a Kawasaki arm missing? Which image?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This photo was allegedly taken at Kalaupapa the day of the "crash". Who is in this photo with Loretta?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That guy above looks like Mark Martin! Here's another photo of him.

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

That's Mark Miller, the HDOH Administrator for Kalaupapa. He's the guy who said there was a navy helicopter doing touch-and-goes.

He also said that by 4:30 they had everybody out of the water and Fuddy and a man were being worked on in the USCG's helicopter; the man was fine but Fuddy died.

You can see from the MCFD's incident report that his chronology was not correct.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

butterdezillion

That's Mark Miller, the HDOH Administrator for Kalaupapa. He's the guy who said there was a navy helicopter doing touch-and-goes.

He also said that by 4:30 they had everybody out of the water and Fuddy and a man were being worked on in the USCG's helicopter; the man was fine but Fuddy died.

You can see from the MCFD's incident report that his chronology was not correct.

I'd trust him about as far as I could throw him. Are you aware of an alias or two for Loretta Fuddy? How many posts have you gotten yet? I can't post it in the thread? Have you figured out where to look for your private messages? I posted a diagram a ways back in the thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by butterdezillion

Ferdinand Puentes had 2 GoPro cameras and a waterproof microphone that he clipped onto his life jacket after he had 2 life jackets on. Before the plane's warning horn went off there is footage that Puentes filmed of the other passengers looking around casually. So at the time that the warning horn went off, he already had his GoPro camera turned on - directly contradicting his public claim that he had just filmed the takeoff and turned off his camera when the horn sounded so he turned it on. He had it on before any of the passengers were acting like they knew anything was wrong. Why did he have his camera filming the passengers at the time the alarm went off, and why did he claim something else in the interviews he did?

At one point in the cabin Puentes apparently put his hand over his GoPro, making a dark frame. In the video the frames move on to the chaos around there immediately but that dark frame gave a place where footage could easily be cut out of the video. IOW, Puentes could have put his hand over the camera while extra people in the cargo area exited first, and then edited out those black frames in the month between the crash and the time he made this "video" (which he said were stills that he put together, and that's how it looks when you look at the individual frames) public.

I haven't yet gotten to the portion of the video which is when the victims were still holding onto the plane, but it will be clear that there were extra people there immediately after the crash - and that is very likely because they were in the plane in the cargo area and exited while Puentes had his hand over the camera.

That editing out of the time would also help explain how the water could have been at the level of the cabin's floor at the time the others exited, even though the ABC announcer noted that everybody was out of the plane within the first 2 minutes of Puentes' video. The air in the fuel tanks would have kept the plane afloat for a while, like a pontoon, so water would not have been that high on the fuselage that quickly. There seems to have been a fair piece of time that was edited out of the cabin segment.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You're very welcome.

Millions of people saw ABC's footage when they posted these videos to try to dispel the "conspiracy theories" surrounding Fuddy's death. Those of us who knew there was more to the story have been ridiculed and libeled because of this footage. Those same millions of people should also see this closer look at what ABC was trying to zip past us at a speed too fast for us to really see anything.

For too long the Alinsky smears have been allowed to go unchecked in the mainstream. It's time the general public sees what's really going on. I'm hoping we can make this go viral, and appreciate any help I can get. =)

I'm tired of being lied to.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

butterdezillion

The only images that are not unique frames are the ones of the guy in black, with white goggles and yellow mask - which I stated in the video that we were going to look at more closely - and the images that have questions added to them. The others are all unique frames. They have been named according to the timestamp on my Bandicam recording where they appear, so if you can show me that the timestamp is the same then I'll say I goofed up and got 2 that are the same accidentally, but I kept very detailed records of what images go where because I had to be able to keep the sequence straight in about 3 different versions of each video (GMA and Nightline) - Bandicam recording, mp4 file, and youtube reposting which I looked at before finding the direct video from the ABC site.

As to your question, where are you saying there's a Kawasaki arm missing? Which image?

So you are telling me that ZZ and ZZA are not zoomed cropped images and if we watch the video those exact closeup shots appear? Are you serious? And yes, ZZ and ZZA appear to be zoomed and cropped from ZU or one just before it. Where you are stating you see another arm, or elbow with a shirt sleeve, when you look at the still shot it was zoomed and cropped from you can see there is simply a color similarity in a very small space to Kawasaki's arm yet there is no arm there....

So, I will ask again, are you saying that ZZ and ZZA in your still shot sequence are exactly how they appear in the video and not a zoomed and cropped version of an earlier still shot?

Actually from your own video it is VERY obvious you cropped and zoomed on it as just prior to the one , ZZ and ZZA, that you claim has a second arm in it there is a nice big ABC logo on the screen then when the closeup occurs it is not there.

A cropped image zoomed in and you are trying to convince me it isn't and that there is some conspiracy here? Nice....fairly easy way to get yourself banned and posts all sent to the HOAX bin.

Tell you what....I will give you one last chance to come clean on this crap before I begin to dissect your diatribe and poorly edited video with nothing to stand on but parlor tricks.
edit on 3/7/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

What I posted from the start of the Kawasaki images is zoomed and cropped images of every frame in consecutive order with no doubles or omissions. Anybody can replicate this by saving ABC's mp4 file, importing it into Windows Movie Maker (or whatever program you want to use), and then slowing down the frames.

When I'm able to get on my son's computer I could get the uncropped images and post them. I think I even have the bandicam timestamps on those ones. I saved the files under the timestamps so I could easily retrieve any image if somebody wanted to see more context, proof of the timing, etc. But you could also see this by replicating what I did and observing on your own computer too. Whichever way you prefer.... let me know. It might be tomorrow before I can get on my son's computer without having to bump him off of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Butterdezillion made a great contribution to this thread with the Molokai Fire Department report, is a brand new member, and you are reacting kind of hostile. Why is that?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

butterdezillion

What I posted from the start of the Kawasaki images is zoomed and cropped images of every frame in consecutive order with no doubles or omissions. Anybody can replicate this by saving ABC's mp4 file, importing it into Windows Movie Maker (or whatever program you want to use), and then slowing down the frames.

When I'm able to get on my son's computer I could get the uncropped images and post them. I think I even have the bandicam timestamps on those ones. I saved the files under the timestamps so I could easily retrieve any image if somebody wanted to see more context, proof of the timing, etc. But you could also see this by replicating what I did and observing on your own computer too. Whichever way you prefer.... let me know. It might be tomorrow before I can get on my son's computer without having to bump him off of it.

Check your messages! There's important info there.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I never said they weren't cropped. I said they were unique frames. And they are. None of these is a closer view of the same frame. They are all a closer view of a unique frame, in consecutive order. I posted on my blog the instructions for how anybody could see and replicate this for him/herself. And I pointed out how I named these images, and how you could point out to me if I screwed up and got duplicates in there by accident. You just have to look at the .png name and that will tell you the timestamp on the bandicam recording at 1/8th speed (the numbers aren't exactly chronological because Windows Movie Maker slows down the frames by putting in 7 duplicate frames before going onto the next unique frame).

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Butterdezillion made a great contribution to this thread with the Molokai Fire Department report, is a brand new member, and you are reacting kind of hostile. Why is that?

Not acting hostile at all. Simply pointing out the obvious editing of a single frame being used to say there is an arm when there isn't one. Not a big fan of people trying to pull a HOAX around here and telling me they aren't.

Do you see a second arm that is not the reflection on the water as I noted earlier? The cropped zoomed image is taken from an earlier piece of the film, ZU or there abouts, and the zoomed portion shows a similar color to Kawasaki's arm while the non-zoomed portion makes it clear there is no second arm in the shot and the left arm of Kawasaki is indeed the arm to the left of him that is showing. This is not rocket science.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Mikeultra

Not acting hostile at all. Simply pointing out the obvious editing of a single frame being used to say there is an arm when there isn't one. Not a big fan of people trying to pull a HOAX around here and telling me they aren't.

Do you see a second arm that is not the reflection on the water as I noted earlier? The cropped zoomed image is taken from an earlier piece of the film, ZU or there abouts, and the zoomed portion shows a similar color to Kawasaki's arm while the non-zoomed portion makes it clear there is no second arm in the shot and the left arm of Kawasaki is indeed the arm to the left of him that is showing. This is not rocket science.

I looked through those photos quickly, and the one in question, looks to me like a reflection from the surface of the water from below. But there are a lot of other shots from below the surface that have not been shown in the media. That is to be questioned. Plus there are so many other issues that are suspicious besides a single photo regarding this incident.

One example is why was Loretta taken to Kalaupapa and kept there until after dark, before being flown topside?

Why does Keith Yamamoto say Loretta let go of his hand? Is that a one way thing, holding hands? Why didn't he hold on to her?

There's tons more questions about this...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
And while we are at it, please explain how Kawasaki is treading water with his hands out in front of him? The positioning of his actual arms, left and right, are consistent with treading water. Arms both in front would be consistent with forward motion and swimming which it is pretty clear he is not doing.

I actually don't see any of the things you are trying to point out in any of the photos, but hey, I don't want to ruin anyone's 15 seconds of fame here....

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

None of these frames is a duplicate. They are the frames that appear in the video, in sequence. They are zoomed and cropped so you could see the yellow and black on the man with the rippling dark arm muscles and chin. If you want me to post the uncropped images with the bandicam stamp so you can see that these are consecutive and unique I can do that, but it'll probably have to wait until tomorrow unless my son gets off his computer when I'm not at work.

Hmm. Or maybe this computer will allow me to do it, as long as I don't have to see the images before I post them. I could just post according to the file name...

Give me a little bit here. I'll try to post these images before I have to go to work, if I can. It's ZZ and ZZA, right? So if I look at the name of those images I'll know which non-cropped file to pull up.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join