It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Mikeultra

So do you think the Subud cult is just fine and dandy? I think they're damned creepy and out to brainwash their members to fork over any wealth they may have. Just my opinion. Not curious about that at all?

Not particularly.
I wonder how the cult felt about one of their members being a highly regarded employee of the Hawaii state government. I wonder how the Hawaii state government felt about one of their highly regarded employees being part of a creepy cult. If she actually was, that is.

Give the woman some dignity for crying out loud.

I can only answer the 1st half of your question about how the Subud cult feels about Loretta Fuddy. Here are 2 screen captures from Subud USA-Greater Seattle. They only mention that many of their cult knew Delania (Loretta Fuddy) as Chairperson of Subud USA from 2006-2008. And that Subud USA made a $50.00 donation to their own endowment in Delania's name and sending a card on behalf of the cult.

subudgreaterseattle.com...
Governor Neil Abercrombie made no mention of her participation in the Subud USA cult.

Deliana became known, for among other things, verifying the authenticity of President Obama’s birth certificate. Senator Josh Green, chairman of the committee on health, said “It’s so appropriate that just yesterday the stories broke that Hawaii was number one in health again for the country, and I think director Fuddy deserves the credit for that.” Governor Neil Abercrombie said, “Loretta was deeply loved and respected. She was selfless, utterly dedicated and committed to her colleagues in the Department of Health and to the people of Hawaii. Her knowledge was vast; her counsel and advise always given from her heart as much as from her storehouse of experience.”
subudgreaterseattle.com...
It appears that Loretta Fuddy and Barry's mother have some common connection that has origins in Indonesia. I need to find info that confirms Loretta Fuddy having traveled to Indonesia during the late 1960's when Barry's mom was there.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Loretta Fuddy didn't travel to Indonesia to become involved with Subud. Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo came to Hawaii in 1958 to get his cult established in the United States!

The man pictured above is Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo. Born in Java, Indonesia in 1901, he formed the Subud (pronounced Soo-Bood) Cult in the 1920's. When I read a headline about Loretta Fuddy and Stanley Ann belonging to the same cult, I was curious. I had not heard of this Subud Cult or the man who founded it. So I did a search for a picture. I always like to have an idea of what someone looks like if I am going to write about them. The first picture I saw was the one on the left and I was astounded at the resemblance. Ears, nose, mouth, eyes...you name it. Just wow. So naturally, I became even more curious about this man and this cult. And I have found some pretty interesting things.

The story was noticed by a man named John Starr Cooke. Mr. Cooke was born to wealthy parents in Hawaii and was really into the Ouija board mess. He even married his wife because the Ouija board "told him to". He took such an interest in Subud that he financed Pak Subuh to come to the U.S. to try and gain more members to the cult. Eva Bartok and her daughter Deana moved to Jakarta to become more involved with the cult. They lived there from 1967 to 1971, when they moved back to the states and Eva opened a school in Hawaii and taught Subuh Philosophy.

I find it very interesting that not only does Subuh look just like our pResident, but he also came to the states in 1958. Obama was conceived in about December of 1960. Now it gets even more interesting. It has been proven that Stanley Ann Dunham was a member of this cult. In the book, "A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother" by Janny Scott, there are several documented accounts of Stanley Ann's involvement with Subud. Also mentioned is Loretta Fuddy. This is an email conversation from within the Subud Cult;

Arianne (no second name) wrote to me to say, “Talked to Irin Poellot who is reading the book about Obama’s mother and has already run into several literal mentions of Subud!!! I remember the late Mansur Madeiros mentioning he knew her in Indonesia and he is mentioned in the book! I can’t help wondering if we will get inquiries about Subud since it is mentioned often in a book which probably will be widely read. It also is a delicious fact that our Subud sister, Ms Fuddy, just was appointed to her post in the Health Dept in Hawaii in time to be involved in the documentation of fact that Obama was born there.” I wrote back asking for more specific information and Arianne replied, “Irin kindly supplied some quotes:In chapter 4 “Initiation in Java” the Subud members are quoted. And then (on page 116): “…she (Ann) was hired to start an English-language, business-communications department in one of the few private non profit management-training schools in the country.” Ann “found a group of young Americans and Britons enrolled in an intensive course in Bahasa Indonesia, the national language, at the University of Indonesia recalled Irwan Holmes, (a member of the original group). She was looking for teachers. A half dozen of them accepted her invitation, many of them members of an international spiritual organization, Subud, with a residential compound in a suburb of Jakarta..”
theconservativewife.blogspot.com...

Higher resolution of Barry's mother passport renewal form, where she crossed out his name, Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah, possibly because she did not have a legitimate birth certificate. It looks more and more like Barry's real father was Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo, an Indonesian national and a Muslim. Also the founder of the Subud cult!
1.bp.blogspot.com...
2.bp.blogspot.com...
Here's the book with the incriminating details!
www.amazon.com...

edit on 2-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: book

edit on 2-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Phage

Read the form, it's plain to see she entered his name in the exclusion area, changed her mind by crossing it out.
Actually, the form is a bit ambiguous. The area containing Barak's crossed out name is headed "Amend to Include(Exclude) Children." Sounds a little confusing. Seems like you would indeed have to read her mind (from decades ago).

You have not answered any of my questions.
What questions?

edit on 3/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Regarding your question about including vs. excluding. I refer you to this explanation.

You can see on the 2nd page that Barack Hussein Obama (Soebarkah) was added to the section where it says to either include or exclude children. Now, if Obama was already there, it would stand to reason that he already had been listed on her original passport and she was trying to exclude him. But that would mean leaving him without a passport. But if she was including him on her passport and was not able to show a birth certificate, then she would also have to scratch it out. Did Obama travel to Indonesia on someone else's passport? If so, who? For now, let's get back to Soebarkah. Was that a name change in accordance with the practice of Subud? The same way Loretta Fuddy was called Deliana? I'll keep researching this and will update if I find anything of importance.
theconservativewife.blogspot.com...
2.bp.blogspot.com...
1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Subud United States Of America Keaau, Hawaii

Subud United States Of America is an association located in Keaau, Hawaii. Charitable donations to this organization are deductible. It also operates under the secondary name/chapter Pacific Islands. The organization IRS foundation code is a 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) organization, which indicates it receives a substantial part of its support from a governmental unit or the general public. Subud United States Of America IRS classification is a religious organization.
non-profit-organizations.findthebest.com...

Subud Chicago
www.subudchicago.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Excellent to say the least !!

[.IMO]
Now we see the clear possibility that Obama may in fact be a foreign born orphan adopted by Barack H. Obama (Sr.) and Ann Dunham (Obama, Soetoro, etc.).

Perhaps even an arranged marriage to achieve a goal of the cult.

And going back to your picture; www.abovetopsecret.com...
we can see the possibility that child is in fact Obama.

Obama's real birth Mother was a member of the cult and the Father is Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo.
[/IMO]

Now the question is whether or not Obama is a natural born citizen by way of adoption?

It will be difficult to get the sealed adoption records to prove.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Separation of church and state in the United States

"Separation of church and state" (sometimes "wall of separation between church and state") is a phrase used by Thomas Jefferson and others expressing an understanding of the intent and function of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. The phrase has since been repeatedly used by the Supreme Court of the United States. The First Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ...." and Article VI specifies that "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States." The modern concept of a wholly secular government is sometimes credited to the writings of English philosopher John Locke, but the phrase "separation of church and state" in this context is generally traced to a January 1, 1802 letter by Thomas Jefferson, addressed to the Danbury Baptist Association in Connecticut, and published in a Massachusetts newspaper.
en.wikipedia.org...

The IRS is part of the government of the United States. What government is giving substantial funds to Subud USA? It would seem to be a violation of the 1st Amendment. Since the Subud is now a global cult, I suspect that the United Nations is the source of the substantial governmental funds that Subud receives.
edit on 2-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: S

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I think you may want to look into what constitutes a 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) organization. All churches, not to mention schools, hospitals, and number of organizations fall under this umbrella. As the quote you provided states these organizations can receive funding from the government or from donations from the public. As Subud is a recognized religion by the US government there is no reason for them not to be a 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) organization.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

I think you may want to look into what constitutes a 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) organization. All churches, not to mention schools, hospitals, and number of organizations fall under this umbrella. As the quote you provided states these organizations can receive funding from the government or from donations from the public. As Subud is a recognized religion by the US government there is no reason for them not to be a 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) organization.

I'm not aware that the government provides funding to religious organizations. Wouldn't that conflict with the separation of church and state?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
And yet the birthers continue with another OUTRAGEOUS account of how Obama came to be.

SMH. Why did I ever click on this thread..lol

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

7.26.3.5 (11-19-1999) Support From Governmental Units 1. Generally, governmental support is accorded favorable treatment when determining whether an organization qualifies under IRC 170(b)(1)(A)(vi). Any amount classified as support from a governmental unit is fully included in the numerator of an organization's public support fraction except for indirect contributions earmarked by individual donors as described in IRM 7.26.3.4.3. The term "governmental unit" means entities described in IRC 170(c)(1). 2. Governmental support means only contributions received from governmental units and certain other amounts received in connection with contracts entered into with governmental units that constitute amounts paid for the performance of services or in connection with a government research grant. See Reg. 1.170A–9(e)(8)(i).
www.irs.gov...

So what is governmental units ?

Governmental units, such as states and their political subdivisions, are not generally subject to federal income tax. Political subdivisions of a state are entities with one or more of the sovereign powers of the state such as the power to tax. Typically they include counties or municipalities and their agencies or departments. Charitable contributions to governmental units are tax-deductible under section 170(c)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code if made for a public purpose.
www.irs.gov...&-Local-Governments/Governmental-Information-Letter

So does this mean that the state of Hawaii, county and municipal governments are contributing funds to Subud, a religious organization?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

They don't. Once again a 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) organization can be funded by donations from the public or funding from the government.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

They don't. Once again a 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) organization can be funded by donations from the public or funding from the government.

I'm sorry I don't understand. You're saying that a religious organization can be funded by the public or the government? How do you know then that the governmental units are not funding the Subud.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I'm saying that a 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) organization can receive funding from the government. This is because things like schools are 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) organizations. I suggest you actually read the pertinent USC section.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

I'm saying that a 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) organization can receive funding from the government. This is because things like schools are 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) organizations. I suggest you actually read the pertinent USC section.

The IRS volumes are too depressing for me to read. Are you saying that schools can receive government funding if they're not religious schools? And religious organizations like Subud can't receive government funds either?

The web site of Subud USA states that they receive funding from both the public and governmental units.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Here you go. This one's pretty understandable at least when it comes to the USC.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Indonesian Citizen Barack Obama

While some media has focused on Mitt Romney's connections to the Mormon sect and its cult-like history, little attention is being paid to the Indonesian religious sect known as Subud. The mystical Javanese religious sect, founded by Indonesian Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo, also known as "Bapak," attracted the interest of President Obama's mother, Ann Dunham Soetoro. Furthermore, Subud had a number of members at the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii, where Obama's mother met Barack Obama's father and step-father. There has been speculation that Obama's mother's close relationship with a number of Subud cultists in Indonesia and her Subud-style memorial service in Hawaii are indications that she, also, was an adherent of the Subud sect. Ann Soetoro also hired for her World Bank projects a number of Subud sect members from the International Subud Center in Cilandak on the outskirts of Jakarta

Bapak was a key player in the 1965 CIA-engineered coup against President Sukarno in Indonesia. Subud has also been accused of being yet another CIA mind-control religious operation. The Communist Party of Indonesia (PKI) and Sukarno's Foreign Minister, Dr. Subandrio, as well as Ceylon's assassinated Prime Minister, Solomon Bandaranaike, accused Subud of being a CIA front. The sect continues to maintain a religious compound in Front Royal, Virginia, about an hour's drive from CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

www.the5thestate.asia...

So the CIA could be linked to Barry's mother and the Subud cult.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

Here you go. This one's pretty understandable at least when it comes to the USC.

This USC is also Greek to me...

(iv) an organization which normally receives a substantial part of its support (exclusive of income received in the exercise or performance by such organization of its charitable, educational, or other purpose or function constituting the basis for its exemption under section 501 (a)) from the United States or any State or political subdivision thereof or from direct or indirect contributions from the general public, and which is organized and operated exclusively to receive, hold, invest, and administer property and to make expenditures to or for the benefit of a college or university which is an organization referred to in clause (ii) of this subparagraph and which is an agency or instrumentality of a State or political subdivision thereof, or which is owned or operated by a State or political subdivision thereof or by an agency or instrumentality of one or more States or political subdivisions, (v) a governmental unit referred to in subsection (c)(1), (vi) an organization referred to in subsection (c)(2) which normally receives a substantial part of its support (exclusive of income received in the exercise or performance by such organization of its charitable, educational, or other purpose or function constituting the basis for its exemption under section 501 (a)) from a governmental unit referred to in subsection (c)(1) or from direct or indirect contributions from the general public, (vii) a private foundation described in subparagraph (F), or (viii) an organization described in section 509 (a)(2) or (3), shall be allowed to the extent that the aggregate of such contributions does not exceed 50 percent of the taxpayer’s contribution base for the taxable year.
www.law.cornell.edu...

Could you translate where it says that the government will fund religious organizations?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot about the University of Hawaii at Manoa. That's where Barry's mom went to school. That is also where the East West Center is located. I've got some interesting connections with the following people regarding the East West Center.
Stanley Ann Dunham Soeorto Obama
Richard K. C. Lee
Eleanor Cole Nordyke
Loretta Fuddy

In a previous post I mentioned Barry's birth certicate number was stolen from a dead baby. There was an baby girl born at Wahiawa Hospital in Hawaii. Her name was Virginia Sunahara and she was born on August 4, 1961. Tragically she died of postnatal complications the next day August 05, 1961 at Kapi'olani Hospital. This is the birth certificate number that Barry's forger stole to create the fake.

Now you may think that's just crazy, but read something taken from Bill Ayers book Fugitive Days: Memoirs of an Antiwar Activist.
www.amazon.com...

“After the Baltimore fiasco, stealing ID was forbidden. Instead we began to build ID sets around documents as flimsy as a fishing license or a laminated card available in a Times Square novelty shop called “Official ID.” We soon figured out that the deepest and most foolproof ID had a government-issued Social Security card at its heart, and the best source of those were dead baby birth certificates. I spent impious days over the next several months tramping through rural cemeteries in Iowa and Wisconsin, Illinois and North Dakota,searching for those sad little markers of people born between 1940 and 1950 who had died between 1945 and 1955. The numbers were surprising: two in one graveyard, a cluster of fourteen in another. Those poor souls had typically been issued birth certificates—available to us at any county courthouse for a couple of bucks and a simple form with information I could copy from the death announcement at the archive of the local paper—but they had never applied for a Social Security card. “Collecting those birth certificates became a small industry, and within a year we had over a hundred. For years I was a paper-made Joseph Brown, and then an Anthony Lee, remarkably durable identities. My on-paper official residences: a transient hotel in San Francisco and a warehouse in New York.”
www.freerepublic.com...

Now I will try to line up all of the dominoes by using quotes and screen captures of records from the East West Center.
First a little information about Virginia Sunahara.

While any American with an IQ larger than their hat size who has read Lord Christopher Monckton's Peer Review on Obama's birth, or has studied Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's forensic report on the evidence which conclusively proves that the long form birth certificate that Obama claims as his long form birth certificate is a very amateurish forgery of the long form Hawaiian birth certificate of Virginia Sunahara, who was born at Wahiawa Hospital in Hawaii on August 4, 1961 and died of postnatal complications the following day at Kapi'olani Hospital. Her birth and death certificate number was 151-61 10641. That, of course as all of us now know, is the number that Obama's political advocates in Gov. Neil Abercrombie's [D-HI] liberal bureaucracy claims belongs to Obama.
www.jonchristianryter.com...

But before dealing with the impeachable crimes that should remove Obama from the White House and transfer him to the Big House, let's settle the birth certificate issue once and for all, since it's this distraction that has kept the American people from coming to grips with the fact that Obama is not, and never was, a citizen of the United States. The birthers created an unnecessary distraction—the question whether Obama met the constitutional letter of the law needed to be deemed an Article II natural born citizen. Their argument muddied the water so much that most Americans through the birthers were splitting hairs because Obama's father was a Kenyan citizen although his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham was born in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas on Nov. 29, 1942 and was an American citizen. In their mind, that settled the birth issue. The only problem is, according to US Citizenship law at the time of Obama's birth, an American mother—unmarried, or at least not married to an American husband (and living outside of the United States at the time of the live birth of her baby)—had to be at least 19 years of age to transfer citizenship rights to her offspring. On Aug. 4, 1961 Stanley Ann Dunham was three months and 25 days shy of being able to legally transmit citizenship to her son, who was born in Kenya, not Hawaii—the claims and fabrications of the Obama people notwithstanding.

The fact that Obama does not possess a genuine United States birth certificate is the crux of the battle going on in the court in Honolulu at this time. Virginia Sunahara's brother, Duncan Sunahara, has been trying to get a copy of his long dead sister's birth certificate since the short copy version of Obama's birth certificate popped up on the White House website in 2009. Oddly, the head of the Hawaii Dept. of Health, Loretta Fuddy, told Duncan Sunahara in 2010 that no birth or death record for Virginia Sunahara existed in the HDOH. As far as Fuddy was concerned, no such person had ever been born in Hawaii between 1960 and 1964—nor was there a record of anyone with that name having died, either.

In a Honolulu, Hawaii court hearing in Sept., 2012—initiated by Duncan Sunahara to get his sister's actual long form birth certificate—his lawyer argued to the court that his client was entitled to the long form, hospital version of his sister's birth certificate. The State argued it had the right to provide whatever version it wished, and since taking photographs of 50 year old documents put them at risk of damage, the HDOH could issue whichever version they wanted. Hawaii Deputy Attorney General Jill Nagamine testified under oath in court that "...to get the long form you actually have to go to the vault. And the records that are in the vault have been stored in volumes—not just the one, not just the plaintiff's sister's records, but other records from around that time of birth...In this case, [Mr. Obama's] birth certificate—which we know this is all about that!"

So there is the pressure that was being brought against Loretta Fuddy. The original long form birth certificate bearing the number 151 10641 in the vault at the Hawaii Department of Health does not have Barry's name on it! It has Virginia Sunahara's name! I recommend reading everthing on the website linked to above! I will continue on in separate posts so I don't lose too much work if I should make a mistake... then poof!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Mikeultra The original long form birth certificate bearing the number 151 10641 in the vault at the Hawaii Department of Health does not have Barry's name on it! It has Virginia Sunahara's name!

No it does not...

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

hellobruce

Mikeultra The original long form birth certificate bearing the number 151 10641 in the vault at the Hawaii Department of Health does not have Barry's name on it! It has Virginia Sunahara's name!

No it does not...

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

That is a fraudulent short form that Loretta Fuddy had fabricated! The numbers are way to high!

Here's the serious problem with Ms. Nagamine's brief argument that no one caught or everyone simply chose to ignore. Nagamine argued that the birth record of 61 10641 was Obama's, and that Sunahara's birth record was 61 011080. There were 17,616 births in Hawaii in 1961, with a statistical average of 48 births per day, which would have placed that birth 9 to 10 days after the Nordyke twins who were actually born a day after Virginia Sunahara was born, and on the day she died.) Nagamine knew if she was forced to produce the hospital record of 10 10641, the jury would not be looking at Barack Obama's Hawaiian hospital long form birth certificate, they would be looking at Virginia Sunahara's birth/death certificate—the document Gov. Neil Abercrombie and Obama's cronies in the Hawaiian state government figured no one would ever come looking for. After all, who looks for the birth records of a baby no one ever heard of who died 52 years ago?

Why can't Duncan Sunahara get a copy of Virginia Surahara's original long form birth certificate? Because the number on it is 151 10641!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join