It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've decided to sacrifice myself to become a weapon... for the people.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well they do have a rolling tank that looks like a mech for sale in japan,but here is a problem list.

Its a very slow moving vehicle for one. It has NO ARMOR or ability to actually carry any armor because the Motors on it cannot handle the strain of the weight if it did. It has no integrated weapons ability and even if it could mount any weapons you would not be able to actually aim them let alone lead the targets enough to even hit them.

In short my dear mech warrior you are not ready and will no tbe ready for at least 50 yrs. Oh one more thing.. the powerplant in it is a car engine if i remember.
edit on 14000000pppm by yuppa because: my spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Me thinks someone has watched Robocop too much.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

The most dangerous weapons will be the ones they do not see.
2nd.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Toromos
Me thinks someone has watched Robocop too much.

that or ironman.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You'll still need somebody to invent the equivalent of the ARC reactor first. On existing batteries, you won't be good for much more than 10 minutes tops. Internal combustion engines still are a bit of a problem with heat and a good enough power to weight ratio for that application. And you wont be doing much of anything with the last remaining option, because all it would take is for somebody to unplug the power cord.

Things like Iron Man or Japanese mecha are cool and all, but the most remarkable technology which makes them work still doesn't exist and that's the "unobtanium" power supply.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

pauljs75
Things like Iron Man or Japanese mecha are cool and all, but the most remarkable technology which makes them work still doesn't exist and that's the "unobtanium" power supply.

The fact that they would be fodder on a modern battlefield doesn't help their cause either.
2nd.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

What is your target? What is the physical power structure? If someone like say the United States has been planning since WW II to survive a nuclear exchange with 1000s of possible nukes, what is one little suit going to do? What can it enhance? maybe you can lift 400 pounds or something? A nuke can lift a lot more than that. My little sister could own your suit with her 3,000 pound car.

The real fight is information.

I would hope this thread is a joke, or a probe into the consciousness of other members, but I'm having trouble believing that. Instead I must assume you are not over the age of 18, and you have read too many things too fast, without the maturity to think. You are worth something alive, but... I guess plant food has some value upon death as well.

But at least you completed super villain Step 1: Alert the others to your plan. Now I'm watching you. Haha.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
1 word to reveal it all

Elysium

Once you all prepped up, they plug an USB to your head. You are theirs. Nice try

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Take that money and do something good with it. Feed some poor, pick a young person send them through trade school teach them to make a difference. Do something constructive.

Is that better than planning something destructive. So many good things you could do with your life. I say choose to do something positive instead of negative. That is not a knock just an honest observation.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAZNPfxuwXg]MEch

AHh just think in 50 yrs ill be able to have a real landmate. now depending on my age i might no tbe able to use it but thats ok lol. CLICK BELOW For precursors of human sized landmates.

japandailypress.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well, that exoskeleton isn't exactly subtle...

I kinda prefer the invisible camo fabrics

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
"Say your name.
Try to speak as clearly as you can.
You know everything gets written down.
Nod your head.
Just in case they could be watching.
With their shiny satellite.

I hope they cannot see.
The limitless potential.
Living inside of me.
To murder everything.
I hope they cannot see.
I am the great destroyer.

Turn it up.
Listen to the # they pump into your head.
Filling you with apathy.
Hold your breath.
Wait until you know the time is right on time.
The end is near.

I hope they cannot see.
The limitless potential
Living inside of me.
To murder everything.
I hope they cannot see
I am the great destroyer"

I have had many dreams of having super powers to defeat the unworthy people in power, I hope that all our dreams come true, right ?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

You are just asking for a visit by the NSA i swear. Have you ever heard the song "silent running" Teach the children quietly is a verse. it has a grain of wisdom for you.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

I agree with you. The first thing I thought when reading the OP is that this guy must be about 15...maybe 17.

No offense, OP, even though you will take it as one.

Assemble a suit of consumer products and protect the faceless masses from faceless villains. You just need a kick a$$ track playing in the back ground. I don't recall asking you for anything. I mean, I would hope you would help me if I were in danger of physical harm, or help me with some food if I were hungry...that would make you a hero in my book...but please don't assault anyone in guise of defending me or my family.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Sorry for another negative remark but

Delusions of grandeur is yiur problem

The problem being it is never those seeking to be

Who become

And those who seek to be

Should never be allowed

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Your best bet would be to take a page from the insurgent handbook and concentrate on asymmetrical warfare. Why go all high-tech with your delusion?

A vest, some explosives, a dead-man switch.

It's nearly impossible to defend against some determined nut-job willing to die for a "cause."

That's nightmare enough for me.

I'm just glad you're willing to waste your delusion on what is, basically, unattainable for you.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Do you have a really cool costume in mind ?

If so; please post up some sketches ( or the finished item ).

I would personally like to see the moniker - " WEAPONHEAD" emblazoned on the front.

edit on 25-2-2014 by Timely because: super spelling error

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think it would be far more fun....(and insanely delectable ) to do something that would make a bold statement
to thePTB....
Spike the punch at the Bildeberger meeting with ipecac lots and lots of it....
then film the puke fest of the elite....
Im sure it would go viral on You Tube........

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

I need some feedback on this, I don't know if somebody has already tried to do this, but I believe with enough money and funding, I could transform myself into a nightmare for the powers that be...

Who are these powers in your opinion that you want become a nightmare for and why do you want to, what have these powers done?

Yes, I'm going to get some chastising and extremely negative responses from this, I am aware of this, so go ahead and get it out of your systems, just make sure somewhere in there there's something constructive and it doesn't turn into a pointless mud-slinging contest.

Its hard when you say what you say in your OP, one needs to try interpret what saying as it seems quite extreme, sacrifice, weapon, nightmare for TPTB, one gets concerned when they see a vague question posed as you have.

So I hope you can answer my questions.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Also, the government already has weapons of their own. Thousands, in fact. We call them the military.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join