It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've decided to sacrifice myself to become a weapon... for the people.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is what he needs:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

stirling
I think it would be far more fun....(and insanely delectable ) to do something that would make a bold statement
to thePTB....
Spike the punch at the Bildeberger meeting with ipecac lots and lots of it....
then film the puke fest of the elite....
Im sure it would go viral on You Tube........

You know if you are going to do that you might as well use polonium and poison the entire group. even get into their wine stashes they will serve at dinner too. Just saiyan thats the better option if you want to decap their leadership.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Oh geez, c'mon think a bit realistically here they'll never let me have that.

reply to post by pauljs75

Or a Tesla coil!

reply to post by KnightLight

1. I have no target. I am the target. The U.S. government and TPTB have had their turn to do the false-flags, now it's our's. A smart person does not reveal all of the information though. This isn't a one-man deal, only an idiot would try to do this all by himself.
2. This is still in it's planning phase.
3. This isn't a military operation.
4. The final product isn't going to be just the HAL-5 in conjunction with LCD HUD-lenses, that would be...idiotic.
5. We have the internet and anonymous for that, among other projects I'm currently working on.
6. Age: 20.5 years (B.D. 7/2/1993)
7. Don't assume #, just ask me and I'll tell you.
8. Again, just ask and I'll answer, no need to be a belligerent dick, we can be friends here.

reply to post by VekTorVik

If your intention was not to offend, then why did you postulate that it would offend me? Again, stop assuming #, if you all have questions, ask away, I will answer to the best of my abilities. If you are not, and continue to assume and target my willpower, I can only assume you are either non-aligned internet trolls egging for a reaction for the lulz, or paid shills. Either way you will get no further responses from me.

reply to post by Another_Nut

reply to post by 35Foxtrot

All I'm seeing here is, "Give up! You're stupid! You can't change anything! GIVE UP!" Well, here's my response to you:

No.

reply to post by Timely

Weapon Zero. This is just a brain-storm, but an outer layer of Dupont-Kevlar photo-reactive and electromagnetic layers. Not naming names, but I know some people that put MacGyver to shame. Please be aware there is some information here that is purposeful disinformation to delay TPTB.

reply to post by AccessDenied

The latter, I've already sacrificed my secrecy and my own security. Any who participate in this thread are putting themselves at risk, so just take that into consideration when you boast about your...

reply to post by Destinyone

"logic". Also, why the hostility, fellow forum-goers? Have I been outwardly hostile toward anyone? It is possible to disagree with someone without showing them direct hostility and aggression.

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This is a good point. However, I realize I have neglected to detail in-depth my future plans for my choice of career. I can't say much more because, of course, it involves "them". The military and militia career paths have long since been in my mind, I've been receiving training from a friend who was in the Army in 2005-2007, but it won't be enough. It is a start. I'm thinking what I should do is accrue and collect people. They'll be watching wherever we go, so it'll have to be covert and staying as far away from the cyber realm as possible. It may have been my idea, but it isn't per se just me in on this, we've already got a network. Martial law is coming soon, his father was a Delta Force during the Cold War, saw some things, heard some things. Anyway, you and the previous, more belligerent poster, although I am ashamed to admit, brought up some good points on the drone and tank warfare aspect of it. Although I hope they don't use that against my fellow citizens, it might piss us off enough to step it up a notch, or two.

Its hard when you say what you say in your OP, one needs to try interpret what saying as it seems quite extreme, sacrifice, weapon, nightmare for TPTB, one gets concerned when they see a vague question posed as you have.

So I hope you can answer my questions.

Well, I hope you understand that, I've already sort of sacrificed my safety and my privacy for you by posting this thread... if that points you in the right direction...

reply to post by teamcommander

Noted.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Davian

1. I have no target. I am the target. The U.S. government and TPTB have had their turn to do the false-flags, now it's our's. A smart person does not reveal all of the information though.

Psychology tells me no reason for you to reveal yourself online where my buddies from the Army are watching... A false flag is only false if the the motive is a mystery, and the the players don't announce themselves. A smart person doesn't start this thread that has no point.

Wishful thinking lasts until reality sets in, and Honey Pots are weak.

Good luck. Don't be evil. LOVE.

Here is the internet's first image of your name...

If you come from outside the situation you will be killed by antibodies. It's how the game works. You have to be a cell from within the body of the (golden eagle) Rome.

I don't want you to be here if you are lying. My friends wouldn't be happy.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

KnightLight

Davian

1. I have no target. I am the target. The U.S. government and TPTB have had their turn to do the false-flags, now it's our's. A smart person does not reveal all of the information though.

Psychology tells me no reason for you to reveal yourself online where my buddies from the Army are watching... A false flag is only false if the the motive is a mystery, and the the players don't announce themselves. A smart person doesn't start this thread that has no point.

Wishful thinking lasts until reality sets in, and Honey Pots are weak.

Good luck. Don't be evil. LOVE.

Here is the internet's first image of your name...

If you come from outside the situation you will be killed by antibodies. It's how the game works. You have to be a cell from within the body of the (golden eagle) Rome.

I don't want you to be here if you are lying. My friends wouldn't be happy.

Good, we're on the same page then. Star.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
OP, i dont mean to be rude or anything close to that. But im a bit older than you and for all your responses on this thread, i can only assume you are sincere, yes.But also have a serious issue involving paranoia and grandiose delusions.
Id advice to get in contact with an expert or ask your family/friends about seeking help.

Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur is principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[1][2] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme

Paranoia: Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself

You said "i am the target". Most of us here would say "we are" or "the world is" but your specific choice of words is a bit disturbing and as i said, i think you need help.

Either that or you are going to get shot in the face on the 1st attempt of "being a nightmare"....

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Your reply to me is deeply disturbing. "Any who post in this thread put themselves at risk. Take that into account before you boast about..." Is that a threat? What,in your opinion was I boasting about? I believe my observations and questioning of your motives was valid. Even more so with your highly disturbing response.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I thought it fits

Here is the link in case embedd aint working.

Obama "We are building Iron-Man"
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-2-2014 by zarzelius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The best and only chance you have at becoming a "weapon" is to do it for the government. Otherwise, they'll do one of two things: recruit you, or destroy you.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You're disturbing yourself by perpetuating your participation in the thread, you realize this right? If you're so disturbed, then why bother yourself?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Davian

You're disturbing yourself by perpetuating your participation in the thread, you realize this right? If you're so disturbed, then why bother yourself?
You realize by redirecting and only questioning my thread participation,instead of answering the logical questions directed at your thread OP, it turns into a plate glass window into your psyche. You do realize this,right?
edit on 1-3-2014 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

being on the golden team isn't always the right place to be
speaking of rome, gore vidal wrote the screenplay for caligula
another example where the inside was trying to warn the outside

stay human OP

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

You should investigate more before becoming a weapon. I once wanted to do almost the exact same thing you are about to do, but then I investigated and I was glad I didn't turned into a weapon. For I discovered that there is not white and black. There is no "good guys" and "bad guys" - the world is populated with millions of shades of grey. Everyone has their dark side. The true hero is the one who controlled his own dark side before going on and pretend to save the World through violence. Fighting violence with violence doesn't solve violence - it only extends it.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Couldn't we just shoot you out of a cannon at the White house and save a trillion?Messianic complex and delusions of grandeur come to mind reading your open rambling.
As for negative replies go,You've given everyone more than enough to work with obviously.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Toromos
Me thinks someone has watched Robocop too much.

More like to much warhammer 40k

Davian thule

Who sacrificed himself

His namesake I assume

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

K I'm going to try being the typical ATS smart ass here.

What did I think of?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The way i'd handle eliminating TPTB is to create my own secret society. I'd start recruting people with a certain skill sets (Hacking/Cracking, stealth, resource/intel gathering, marksmanship, R&D, etc.) Then have some of the Hackers/crackers break into military facilities all around the globe and get some blueprints on their latest weaponry and technology. Then plan/pull off some heists around the world to pull in money (think of fort knox, fed reserve in nyc, bank of england, the swiss bank, etc) then use the crackers/hackers to break into some servailence satalites to track TPTB. Make a list of who needs to be eliminated. Once everyone on that list has been taken out of the picture have the people you have recruted to infiltrated their way into the instituions that were once owned by TPTB then have your people get to the to the point where you can influence the agenda and try to change it. Once thats done party.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

What do you think Wikileaks/China/Snowden/Russia are doing?

1: Wikileaks, with the help of chinese hackers, hack into US government files.

2: Snowden hacks into NSA secret documents.

3: Russia allies its intelligence services with China.

4: Russia creates the "anti-fascism" Communist Party of United Staes of America, right inside USA.

How will you make sure that your secret society won't become a new KGB, corrupted by desires for power? The KGB was funded by people who thought exactly like you did: "end fascism", create a police "for the people". A century later, look at how dark it got.

edit on 1-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

(post by Davian removed for a manners violation)
(post by Another_Nut removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join