It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 377
<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: TDawgRex
Wow TDawg, an X military Guy having that name in WereWolf? Maybe there's more to this that I thought???!

No offense. I'm not a X military guy, but rather a former military guy.

The mindset is still there, even though the body isn't.

I've just learned to slow down some.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane, I LOVE my image. The face paint is cute, but I am mostly welsh under all the verbosity and tea sipping, but the ARMOUR is sexier than a swimming pool full of jelly with....

I don't know, what's a sexy combo there.... Suggestions anyone?

Anyway, bang up job!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

WOW! Just WOW!

Such music soothes the troubled soul.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Well, I'm Rogue Wolf
mhmmmm

Funny...if I go with my screen name I'm White Fang!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Jane, I LOVE my image. The face paint is cute, but I am mostly welsh under all the verbosity and tea sipping, but the ARMOUR is sexier than a swimming pool full of jelly with....

I don't know, what's a sexy combo there.... Suggestions anyone?

Anyway, bang up job!

....full of jelly with...particle collisions?
Apparently they give you a hadron?
lol
jacy

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

They are all doing better than me on the name front then! I got flipping Moon Temptress... TEMPTRESS? Do I look like I wear god damned petticoats?

Lol don't answer that!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I also would like to see the others names! CC would be then Ravenous Rain, if She used her Maiden Name. Either is fitting as Her Fav color is Red, and She Rains a Lot too. Like when She is Mad at Someone, or knows that somethiing is not right, She will forthcome with a DownPour of Language that most have probably never heard before. Or would want to!! She is Very outspoken. Love Her for that, most of the time......

I do believe there is something real with that chart!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh sheesh no!
It's the HAIR! From the back...you know...?
Moon Temptress, huh?

Must think on yours and Janes...Rogue Wolf? Does it have any meaning at all? Sorry, True....did you ever 'moon' the moon? Is THAT how this got started?

jacy

edit on 13-5-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Go with your screen name then your Mystic Warrior!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Nice Jane! We got some Synch goin on still.

Ummm, True, try again?? LOL!!! (Tryin to figure out how to make that work for ya Bud.... They need a chart for Male, and Female. Yah that's it. Go with Tempter. ??????

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well I have been outdoors, naked under a full moon. By choice I might add. No one has been able to prank me into that sort of thing, despite attempts at such. I imagine that at some point I must have mooned the moon during that episode, but I was not actually deliberately pointing my butt at the sky and daring fate to taunt me later with inappropriate werewolf monikers!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yeah, all fine...BUT....if the moon saw you from behind...and then you dropped your drawers...you could 'in essence' have been mistaken for a "Moon Temptress"....(rofl).
I'm sorry, but now I've decided that these names all HAVE to fit. (Not sure why...blaming the chamomile tea.)

Syx...did you have to mention 'Ravenous Rain'? It is pitch black and thundering here now...according to the weather channel, some rather 'ravenous rain' is heading my way!

Weird night.
jacy

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
WereWolf name... Screw the chart....

Chaotic Clawhammer.

That will do, for crying out loud !

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Just trying to be true to my new nickname Jacy. FIM. Foot in Mouth!! LOL!!!!

EDIT: Oh, See Cody?!?!

edit on 13-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

There ya Go Bud! Keep it!!!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

No True. I had grown up by then. But the contract was made. I didn't want to see my kids die or others as well. That's the bottom line.

If you remember, I was PSYOP. No one wants to die in a fruitless war and no one wants to die for no good reason. That was the message that my teams preached. (Along with other messages along the same line, radio and TV) My second tour we were very successful. And there were very few firefights. (There still were are after all those who disagree with you.)

I fear for humanity these day.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Just trying to be true to my new nickname Jacy. FIM. Foot in Mouth!! LOL!!!!

We're still in synch here Syx.
What's your zodiac sign?
I'm a Sagittarius, and you know what we're known for? Always being too honest, and "putting our foot in our mouth".

Without sounding too much like a dork,
I would actually like to know everybody's zodiac sign here, lol.
jacy

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Aries Jacy. Born under Mars I believe...... 8 lbs 2 oz, born at 8:02 A.M. Prob why I hate mornings. Didn't want to come out of that nice warm dark place only to be smacked!?? WTF!!??? Maybe why I like the Night Time better as well, Huh? LMAO!!!

I'm about to temp Fate and offer this PC to CC, again. First time I tried, a bit ago, I got no response...... If She accepts, I'll see Ya's All Later. If not, I'll see ya's sooner!!!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Right...

I have an earlier driving lesson tomorrow, than I normally have, and I also have an awful lot of nonsense paperwork to get done, not to mention a visit to the den of sin and satan worship that is The Bank. Therefore I need to prepare my body and spirit, in order to prevent the forces of darkness from nibbling on my outlying regions.

Have a gorgeous night all. I will see you brilliant people tomorrow.

PS: I love where the story has been going. I love that it's been happening at all, and I love each and every one of you! Rock the hell on people!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Without sounding too much like a dork,
I would actually like to know everybody's zodiac sign here, lol.
jacy

Oddly enough. I'm a Virgo.

Well hell the sky is turning green again, we're fixin' to have another storm. Stay safe Jacy as it should reach you too.

top topics

<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join