It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

My son needed his lappy back to do revision, he started his exams today. I'm on my old coal fired, steam powered one....the Choir of Angels are on his....but I'll be back on it later when he goes to bed, I'll post them then.....I was looking for mine and I kept stumbling across all these other ones and all you guys kept popping into my head so I've saved them
.....see, I managed a smile...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx...You're a guy...and she's a gal. Almost anything you say may set her off. That's life. It's like handling Nitro-Glycerin on a bumpy road

"Good Morning Dear!"

"Piss off!"

Once you accept that, life is easier. Forgiveness plays a role as well. If she loves you, she'll forgive you your faults as you do hers. As I said before, that's life, but that's also the adventure and a companion to share it with. Just be true to each other and everything will be OK.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I must echo your sentiments toward jacy. It is troubling when our family members remain absent for some time.

On the subject of how I am, other than the theft issue, I am doing ok. I am watching every episode of Brotherhood 2.0 on youtube. If you have never heard of it, it revolves around two brothers who live in different cities in the US. One is an author of fiction for kids and young adults, and the other is an eco blogger. Having become tired of the limiting nature of textual communication, they decided to attempt to spend a year sending each other video messages instead. They do alternate weekdays, so on a Monday, one brother sends his video message. On the next day, the reply from the other brother is sent. If either one sends the other a text message, email, snail mail, or somehow manages to leave a post it for the other, they have to do a punishment.

For example, eating a blenderized McDonalds Happy Meal, then waxing a leg.

It sounds like pure tedium, except that these two guys are so oddball, that they developed a fan base, and pretty soon the fan base became part of their personal narrative. These dudes have a unique, and charming outlook on life, and unlike some youtube celebrities, actually used that fan base to help reduce the suck level on the planet, and are still doing so!

You do not have to agree with their politics to get down with their general philosophy. I am making it my mission to watch every video those fellows have ever made. They are Hank and John Green, and together, they are the vlogbrothers. If you have not heard of them, check them out! If you have heard of them, but did not give a crap before, check them out! If you saw their stuff and did not like it WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR?!

Seriously, fun times these guys have.

Either way, I am still a headbanger, I still have all my limbs, and I have not vomited up a vital organ. All is well. I am sorry that your ladies computer is not functioning up to specification, with regard to internet connectivity, and I hope that it gets its crap together soon!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex
Thanx TDawg. wise words indeed. I was going to elab on that a bit, but figured I'd better not. I pulled the post you are reffering to for same reason. Even though I meant well by it, it would none the less be taken wrong. Ya Know? Story of my life bud, such as it is at times....
I have excepted that, but doesn't make it any easier is, I think, safe for me to say. Thanx again, I mean that.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

LOL True. I will have to check them out. No, I haven't heard of them before, but what else is old for me.... Sounds like a better waste of time for me than seeing some of the bickering crap from some of the ATS members, NO not anyone in here, that I see on a daily basis on some of the Threads here...... You know what I mean as I am sure you've seen the same. I appreciate the sentiments on CC's Puter. Frustrating as hell, and like I mentioned, strange as hell to boot!! All I can figure is that my PC is hiding behind hers on the internet router we have, but that's never stopped the carrier from dumping all the PC's here before!!!??? Very odd!
EDIT: True, I don't mean that your suggestion would be a waste of my time, or that it wouldn't be good for me to see that . Hope I cleared that some? You know, foot in mouth and all.... LOL!!!!

edit on 13-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That is very odd. I have no idea of the specifics of how internet connectivity works when you involve things like companies, rather than components, and I only just understand the component side. Let's face it, I could probably navigate the innards of the Enterprise of Star Trek fame, a hell of a lot better than I could the underbelly of the dataverse!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hi guys,
I'm just coming out of a 2-day migraine...hoping I can read and catch up a bit.
Still feeling half dead.
Just checking in, so you know I'm still kicking...
(going back a few pages now)
luv,
jacy

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
LOL. You are mechanically inclined as far as I can see, what with lock smithing and word smithing. PC's would be a piece of cake for ya, once youve messed with a few. ALso the connectivity would be easy for ya too I'd think, after same thing. Having to mess with for a little understanding, would take you a long way towards further superiority of their actions/purpose/meanings......
Data is sent to you at your place of use. It goes into your PC directly, or usually first into a router/modem first. Once they stop the transmission of data for connectivity online, you are finished. No data, no internet. That's what makes this so strange.
Each post I make I feel like I'm flirting with dissaster!Plus I am leary of handing this over to CC for fear that it will stop working, and She will be even more upset than she is now. With herself and me!! Such a dilema......

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Hi guys,
I'm just coming out of a 2-day migraine...hoping I can read and catch up a bit.
Still feeling half dead.
Just checking in, so you know I'm still kicking...
(going back a few pages now)
luv,
jacy

Well Jacy...If your you're feeling half dead, than that means you're half alive.

But we're fortifying the shed at the moment. If you feel up to it, you can brew us up some coffee and tea. Even those who don't feel up to snuff can help. And I'm sure that some one will bring you a cup if you are still outta sorts. Just ask and it will be delivered.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Nice to see you again! Hope the headache goes away completely...... Welcome back......

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Aww, thanks Syx and Dawg!
My half-alive part is loving the story additions!
Wow! Everyone has been busy....I'm so impressed!

I will go make a tea, and keep reading...thank you!
jacy

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that your skull is full of fail at the moment!

*skull hug*

Hope your inter cranial pressure normalises soon!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Thanks True!
I see you and some other family members here have been having problems too....I'm so sorry, Jane...Cody...Dawg (I HAVE seen a tornado....terrified me!)....everyone.
Geez, real life can suck...no wonder we need this Shed. (I'm loving the writing, did I say that, lol?)

Kettle's boiling, brb,
jacy

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
TDawg, speaking of Fortification. Maybe we need to get some of our Animal Kingdom at the ready!

They can remain behind and 'Man the Guns'.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
( Thumb and forefinger in mouth. Thweeeet!!! Come on boys!!!) A dozen of these guys show up..... Small but fierce, and loyal!!!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Hiya Syx! Thanks for the compliment on my avi. It's what an old boss used to call me and I liked it. I think it's quite fitting! Send CC a big hug from me! Great addition to the story too!

True, lol, just be careful you don't get caught dissuading them, and make sure you have a good alibi.

Maybe you can put some poisonous plants in the planters, for decoration of course.

Jane, I can't wait to see my angel pic! I've never seen myself as an angel but I'm willing to try out the new look!

Gordi! I love my new weekend avi! Actually, I might wear it to go trolling in the religious section. Sigh, so much mischief, so little time.

*Tsu sneaks up behind Homer in his crossbow pic with a megaphone.

Hiya!

I love your new angel pic by the way!

*Tsu pulls arrow out of Gordi's thigh. Ooopsie.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

I still think you need this as your av Tsu

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Jaky Sis! Welcome home!

I'm sorry to hear you have been suffering.

Massive hugs!

I'm glad you are back though.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322
Hi Tsu! I'll send CC the hug, when she's speaking to me again.

Alas, I hate the taste of my foot really, but it seems to keep finding it's way in there! WTF!!!????
No comm necessary, just sayin is all......

Hey that was a good shot Homer!!! Well ordinarily it would have been, LOL!!!
edit on 13-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

I second the motion.

And third it. Is that a thing? Thirding something? Well, it is today!

new topics

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join