It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Tdawg found himself all over the place. While he could fly, he just couldn't get his bearing right. A Dragon flew up next to him. “Hop on”, it thought to him, “I’ll take where you need to go.”

TDawg tried but did loops around the dragon. “Relax,” said the Dragon, “my name is Charles, but my friends call me Chuckles.”

“Oh Great! I get a Clown Dragon for a battle buddy! What else can go wrong?” bellered Dawg as he swooped around the Dragon for the umpteenth time…but at least headed in the general direction as the rest.

“Kindred spirits and all that Dawg! I have finally found a rider worthy of me and your it!” Charles swooped in a low arc and put Dawg upon his back as neat as you please. Dawg grasped the neck of the Dragon with all his might.

“ACK!” Charles gasped. “you know you can choke out a Dragon dontcha know?”

“No, I didn't know that…there is a lot that I don’t know.” Dawg reached up to scratch the Dragon behind its ears. (And since when are Dragons from Canada he wondered?)

Charles rumbled with pleasure, “Well, at least you know that, so it’s a start.”

“Charles…or is it Chuckles? How did you pick me? I’ve never sought to be a Dragon rider. This realm is all new to me.”

“No offense Dawg, but you’re a fun-loving idiot like myself. We have both managed to find ourselves in precarious situations and somehow managed to emerge unscathed. We were made for each other. I've been watching you for some time.”

Dawg was giddy with glee, which was odd because he had never felt that way before but decided to ride (so to speak) with it. “Well then, shall we catch up to the others as they are riding into battle?”

Chuckles thought to Dawg, “We’ll catch up…no problem and may we go down together as brothers in arms fighting for what is right.”

Dawg furrowed his brow at that remark. “Yea, about that Chuck…I’m thinking that we will win this one and survive to boot.”

“And how will we accomplish that? Demons are some mean mothers.” Chuck had put on some steam and was rapidly overtaking the others.

“I talked Jane into giving me some C4 and some timing fuse, she thought I was talking about modeling clay and artists stuff. I think she is going to be one pissed off woman when she finds out.”

Chuckles wings beat faster. Both knew they were going to beat the others to the battlefield.

“What is C4?”. asked Chuckles, “I've never heard of it.”

“It’s a explosive from my realm. I don’t know if they have anything like it here.. But I’ll need a tad bit of flame from you to light the fuse when the time comes. Can ya do that buddy?”

“Can do friend and since we’re talking about it, are you ready? We’re here!.” And with that Chuck tilted into a roll and dove to the ground.

Dawg gripped tighter and held the fuse to Chucks nose to light it all the while thinking…”Since when do Dragons do a Rebel yell?”

Next!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
TDawg,Sorry that I jumped the gun Bud!
Here's the rearranged end of my entry from last page. Wish I couldda gotten back on here sooner to edit...... Did You go out Storm Watchin?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I kinda did a foot in mouth with typed words guys and was over the 4 hrs to edit. Even though I have 40 some odd minutes to reach that point. Go figure. LOL!!!!!

So this is the end of my entry from last page. Ya didn't read the last 4 pieces of it yet!!! Thanx, Syx......

"Onward Warriors!!!" Jane Yells!!!

Woops of Might and A Rebel Yell are heard as the Warriors, ready for Battle, dive towards the enemy!!

Diving and swirling about and 'Flying' a little faster than the Rest, TDawg reaches into his Armor and retrieves something, as a Dragon arrives and stays even with Him......

edit on 13-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
"Now when the Day goes to Sleep, and the Full Moon looks. The Night is so Black, that the Darkness Cooks.
And You come Creapin around, makin' me see things I don't want to see......
I don't believe that you need, my love so bad. Sneakin around, tryin to drive me mad.
Bustin in on all my dreams, makin me see things I don't want to see......"

Ok Guys. Name that Tune. ( Man I like those lyrics!)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

LOL Ruff!!! I remember that Flik! Was Young Frankenstein right? LMAO!! Good One Man!!

Edit: Right now I kinda feel like I'm sittin on the Group W Bench......

edit on 14-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

hheheheh I know right!! > ?

edit on 14-5-2014 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

HEY!!! How'd ya get that clip of Me and CC? LMAO!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

That time when we made a move on them chicks!! I told you you would not remember!! You were going for it dude!!

But!! a score is a score you said!!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

OMFG!!! You're right!! I totally forgot about that! Man was I ever Fu@&*d UP?!?!?!??! Wow Man, ya had to go and remind me didn't ya?! Well, I guess I asked for it, right???!!! OMG now I'm gonna have messed up Dreams !!
And I'll never live this one down, to MySelf!!!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ruff, good seein Ya hangin around for a bit this morn. Gotta Fly now.
CouchBound for a Movie. Catchya on the flipside Bud! Later, Syx.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
@Dawg.....C4....gimme a break......of course I know what it is!

Anyways....here's

Rodinus

Makes me think of all that wine he makes

And here's
Ruff

It's the hammer.....every time Ruff appears in this thread or others...he lands like a hammer blow out of nowhere, it always takes me by surprise

Foss hon....your Angel Crystal will be winging its way to you today (that's Wednesday here)

Good writing guys.....but where was Night....must be the first time she's missed night shift

Got to dash, got 'law' stuff to do. But I'll be popping on here in between.

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 14-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You are the target of my hammer my love ..my rainbow..

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

How does this visa thing work ??

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

hey you got my e-mail address ..we can talk..don't go crazy ..I am in a weird mood ..ok??

take care

Ruff

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Numerous wings beat against the wind of the darkened sky surrounding the enemies below. Dawg seemed to have a plan all his own and it was working well as the evil ones below scattered with deep injuries or died on impact. Quickly, the warriors landed. Dawg tumbled on top of Homer and Homer protested with a scolding. "You had the entire forest to land in! Get off me you fool!"

Night Star was alerted by her sensitive hearing and silenced the two. From behind a tall ancient oak tree, a woman in a long whispy flowing green gown suddenly appeared. Her face and body were strangely painted as though she could blend into the forest almost unseen. Her long reddish brown hair whipped around in the strong wind. "That was too easy warriors of the rainbow way. What comes next will not be so easy and your small group will face challenges never met before."

Jane stepped forth and demanded to know who the strange being was and what her purpose might be.

"I am Alonda of the wild ones, protector of the mighty trees and their secrets. They have stood for ages past and know many things. They could help you, but they must be convinced of your plight. If they agree there is danger to these lands that is. They communicate through an underground root system for untold miles."

True came forth big and bold and ready for any confrontation that might ensue. 'How do we know that you are not in league with the demons that plague us and are in truth here to misguide us?"

Alonda smirked. "You don't, but you will have to trust others as your journey progresses for you cannot battle evil with a such a small group as talented as you all may be."

Gordi and Cody spoke up asking just what the hell trees could do to help or even her for that matter.

Lightening filled the night sky with a flash of bright light and the roar of thunder could be heard in the distance.

Tsu and Jacy winked at each other as they noticed whimsy and the white wolf hiding behind another tree. Teeth and claws at the ready. whimsy was small and fast and could hold her own if need be. The white wolf had magic as well as his size and fierceness.

edit on 14-5-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Pages are filling up quickly my warriors. have we decided on a new name for the new thread yet????? Don't let page 400 sneak up on us.

Haven't been to bed yet. Yikes. LOL

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
*Morning hugs*

I am about to go out in the pouring rain to buy fish food, lol.
Two days sick, and my poor fishies are out of food....sooooo.....like a good mommy, I'm heading to the only store that I know opens early.
I will be back soon, likely looking like that drowned cat pic that Cody posted a few pages back.
See you soon,
jacy

And....I'm home now. Fishies are fed.
I decided to 'edit' this reply, to save using up one of our precious few that are left.
I'm here having coffee for a bit, if anyone would like to join me!
edit on 14-5-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't know how I could have overlooked to share this with you guys...I walk past him several times a day...may I introduce you to Eragon...names obvious....

He's my bamboo Dragon windchime! Lovely clonky noise he makes too!
@Jacy...I'll be 'editing' where necessary too!

*flitpoof*

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join