It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 380
<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hiya Jaky-Sis.

Massive hugs!

How did the shopping go? I'm probably going to stay in writing, no shopping today.

You have mail. Please come online if you see this. Sending telepathic messages if you don't see this.

Dawg, Fossi - amazing writing.

Jane, I love the new angel pics.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Sorry Jane but respray was seriously in order !!!

And if bear a passing resemblance to the lead singer of Whitesnake Dawg what of it

@Syx Ironically enough White Wolf is my werewolf name, kinda apt having just read Nights contribution.

@ True you temptress you mwahhhhhhhh

@ Jacy I'm an Aquarius whatever that means I guess it makes me a drip

Hi guys I'm home

Tired, hungry and awaiting the cuddle monster's report on her interview lesson today.

Some amazing additions to the story guys and very hard work done by all concerned I doff my skid lid lid to you all.

Dawg and Homer the only war we will ever fight in now is the one for the grill

There's brilliant video about it I'll have a look for it.

Cody

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Found it

Enjoy

Cody

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Sorry about last night/morning ..crap I was pretty buzzzzed (wine) posting all those songs and stuff yikes!! What can I say

Just you all have fun ...

I gotta get back to work..or try hehehe..

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

NEVER apologise for making a lady feel special RUFF

Syx call cc turn this up and have a dance my friend

Cody

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hey it ok if i stop by to say hi?...Hope everyones doing well

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

That makes a lot of sense! Ok then!! special is right !!

Later!! Back to the books ..

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46

Doc is there something you want to tell us ?

Should I give you Darth's email with that avatar ?

LMAO good to see you again mate how's life treating you my friend ?

Cody

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Here's Doc....

Hope you approve Doc?

Ruff....don't apologise sir....I really appreciate it, especially at the mo....(lost your email btw please re-send by U2U)
This is still my fav song you posted for me...

Thank you for posting it on my wall too...I always go back there to remind me when life gets tough...who I am

I have had my 'solicitor' head on and been digging and delving all day.....I have a come back for the solicitor that is sooooo left field she wont see it coming....*mumbles "bloody solicitors" under her breath*.

So, the rum is getting a hit tonight along with watching NCIS as chill time before I collate my 'paperwork' tomorrow.
I'm swooping around

Rainbows
Jane

PS @ Gordi and Doc....sorry to be brief but I'm not in beating around the bush mode atm....can Doc come up for The Gathering? That question is to both of you and I apologise now if I have spoken out of turn....just asking as it is.....2 rums later
....so please forgive me
edit on 14-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Lol hey leave me alone. I resized this myself with the copy of ps5 you sent me!! haha...Im dong awful as usual mate! Hope things are well with you and im sure your children's visit is coming fast

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Jane

Citizens advice bureau

Go down (excuse me) to them and present all paperwork etc.

Your battle for your mum isn't lost yet

Cody

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I had a massive F up at the weekend mate

Must be the season

Can you make the gathering ?

Cody ?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Unfortunately not mate as i have no time off until August. Im sure you will all have a great time there though
have 27 for me when your there

Me F ups seem to follow me around

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I appreciate what you suggested Cody...but this is beyond CAB...maybe....It's 'complicated'. I'll explain at The Gathering although I'm hoping Friday should 'kick the ball into touch' with all the B'stards involved on Friday. I sincerely appreciate your suggestion and I'll U2U U with Fridays meeting. Mine and more to the point, my kids future depends on Friday now.

The Shed Battle couldn't have come at a better time for me to put 'perspective' on things in a weird way that makes sense of RL....I think you know what I mean.....really can't wait to meet up with my REAL family at The Gathering......without personal poo!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Thanks

So glad you like that song (and the rest) . Hope every thing go's great with you, really.

Take care !!

Ruff

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hello Shed-Family!

We are potentially 20 pages away from 'the end' of this thread.
I'm a sad sad girl.

I have a feeling that anyone online is afraid to post here now, because it might *flit-poof* into cyber-space.
So, I just messaged a Moderator, and asked if we were indeed going to be shut down at 400 pages.

My message was probably a bit pathetic, lol...as I (and you) are all rather invested in this place. I promised to take it well, and am awaiting an answer.
When I know, you'll know.

Rainbows, faeries, pixies, elves...dragons, doctors, dawgs and gals....I just love you all.

jacy

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Tried my 'edit' button....no luck.
Thank you for trying for clarification and 'extension' jacy, and I think you are right with people restraining themselves from posting. I was worried about posting our choir of Angels. However, we are all 'in touch' and I believe if we run out of 'thread page allocation' there would be that many different threads started to keep this 'good will' and love momentum going, that we would all find each other and 'settle down' on a thread anyhow.
Sorry if this is a bit cryptic, but I know everyone here knows what I'm getting at.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Hi Jane!! *hugs*

Okay, here is a copy and paste of the Mod's reply:

"It's true that when threads pass the 400 page mark that they will be closed when staff become aware of the fact.

But... here's the good news...

You should be allowed to start 'The Shed II' and continue having the same fun experience with the same group of people.

The reason for closing BIG Threads has to do with a load on the servers.

Just put in an alert when you've passed 400 and work with the staffer who responds."

So we are on our last few replies here now.
If it comes down to it, let's just start a Shed II...anyone of us who is online when it 'happens'....and we will KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!!!!!!!

Here is one of my fave bands doing one of my fave songs, Blue Rodeo's "Lost Together".
I put up the lyrics....seems like a song to a sweetheart, but to me....us Shed-folks are 'lost together'...lol...it's kind of bittersweet!
(OK DON'T listen to it! I still love you!)

jacy

edit on 14-5-2014 by jacygirl because: Imma genius

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It was dark when Tsu had finally gathered the pixies for the meeting. The moon had risen full and bright and illuminated the clearing in the woods.

Tsu stood before the pixies, on the stump of a long fallen tree.

"I have news" said Tsu calmly through a smile. "We are going to war. Our safe haven has been infiltrated by a daemon."

"Yay!" cried the pixies in unison.

"No, not 'Yay' I don't mean pranks this time" said Tsu "This is a real war. Good vs Evil, Love vs Hate, Light vs Dark..."

"Eh?" asked a pixie quizzically. "I thought we were safe here?"

"We are safe, we really are," said Tsu smiling. "The daemon poses no danger to us. We have magic on our side, and we have each other."

"But daemons are dangerous!" wailed a scared looking pixie.

"They are," said Tsu grinning now as the clouds rolled in and a clap of thunder was heard off in the distance. "But us? Together? We are indestructible, that plus the fact that we have the bigger balls..."

"Bigger balls? But we are only pixies, and female too!"

"My reasoning still stands." said Tsu without a hint of sarcasm.

"What do we do now then?" asked a pixie, eyes bright with the excitement of the looming victory.

"We put on our best armour" said Tsu "Chainmail, helmets, pointy metal tits...the lot...then we await our orders."

- Tsu Nami

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Aww Jaky, that's a lovely song!

How was your shopping earlier?

I'm glad we know where we stand with the new thread. I was stressing about running out of pages. Will Gordi's story be on this thread or the new one now?

Hiya everyone else! Hope you are all well!

Massive hugs!

top topics

<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join