It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ok, wow, I'm reading as fast as I can. I promised myself I would catch up with all of you beautiful people today!

@Jane, it's beautiful! Thank you for sharing your rainbows with us! Come to Alaska some time, there is a place unofficially called rainbow valley. I have seen more rainbows there than I was able to count. You would love it!
I also have two little singing mini warriors in front of me now, it's cute they are both humming the theme song from the hobbit right now too, seems fitting. And thanks for the company. The quiet time has helped to gain some perspective.

@Gordi, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she feels better.
My mom was admitted to the hospital last Friday as well. She's got a spot on her lung and apparently a torn rotator cuff. Not sure how that happened, but we are still waiting on the results of the spot. We are all hoping its not the cancer that has hit the women of the family for a few generations.

@Night Star, I love the jewelry that you have posted in the past! Do we get to see some of your new creations?

@ Everyone, just hello! I hope everyone has a wonderful day/evening!!!🌺🌈🌸 and Cody, I love the dragon! Sporky, is it?

Back to reading! I have only made it to page 112 so far and felt compelled to respond.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Tsu322

Hehe! Nature, even the sort which poses no threat what so ever to mankind, freaks some people out. There is a beauty in the riotous nature of, well... nature really. Its a lovely kind of chaos, which has its own unique order to it.

If it's an insect, there are many that I like but spiders, hornets, mosquitos etc no! As for creepy crawlers like worms, there is nothing more disgusting than that slimy, mooshy thing! My 5 year old great nephew says, "Auntie, how come you hate worms but like snakes?" LOL To me there is a world of difference, they are leathery, not slimy, and they have eyes and you can tell the front from the back end. Hahaha! I even like the praying mantis which looks like an alien. I wonder if Homer likes praying mantis?

I'm off for lunch and shopping with Linda. Goodbye all my friends! Goodbye!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

JANE!!!! Where Are You????????

Nope not in here....

Hey Tsu..... I THINK IT's THAT Time Of The DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Are... You up for ............... Some ROLLER DANCING BABIES???
LINK

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh quickly went over the previous page. I noticed more of you coming in but will respond later. Hugs and kisses!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I have a little "Drive" practice amp. Its fine for my amateur purposes. Its about thirty watts, which is pretty tiny, but my room is only small, so I am not looking to fill a large space with resonance.

It has a built in harmonic clipper, which means it gives out plenty of crunch when needed, but also handles clean tones very well.
edit on 18-3-2014 by TrueBrit because: Added detail.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Hi Mom!!!
Welcome Home!!!
Thanks for the kind wishes - and RIGHT BACK AT YA!!! Hope your mom's gonna be just fine!

Gx

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

If you have fire, you have heat, so it is never to early for BBQ unless it is raining!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

and....

THIS never fails to get me dancing around the kitchen!!! WoooHooo!!!!

LINKY
Love it! Love it! love it!!
Even with the silly homemade video (which was a "bird"-finger to her record label!!)

G

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

LMAO

I'm 47 jacy, though my mind refuses to go past the day before I got married the first time at 23, that probably didn't help the marriage much,

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Apologies how very rude of me

Hi all, I'm home from work and just catching up again.

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

CodyBro!!!

Big Manhugs for ya!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Good day sir! Welcome back!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Gbro

I'm so embarrassed I forgot to ask about your mum brother, sorry

How's she coping ? I'll light a candle for her tonight when I meditate

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Hi woods!

Massive hugs to you and your Mam (or Mom as you say over there
)

Nice to see you back with us! Good luck catching up it's nigh on impossible.

Welcome back.

Gordi those dancing babies are sooo adorable lol. They dance far better than me!

Welcome back Dawg, glad your day is going well, anyhoo, get the coals fired up, we are all starving here!

True, good point, snacks for me today though, lol, leaves more time for ATSing.

Welcome back Cody! Meh, my mind stoped growing at about 16, 23 is quite a feat.

BRB Dearies, AFK.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Oh, don't get me wrong, barbecue takes time, but it is certainly worth the effort!

However, I can understand the motivation to snack and get back to the dataverse!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I like to think I can BBQ in all types of weather. Once even did it in a blizzard, that was not really fun, (it was funny though), and the steak turned out awesome. Probably tasted better just because of the weather. Nothing like sitting down to a piping hot steak, baked potatoes and corn on the cob when only seconds before I looked like the abominable snowman.

Then the ex wanted ice cream for desert. Oh hell no!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddd finally caught up.

Welcome back Dawg and Mom

Night did you get the intsructions I left about 8.1 ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Nice one! In a BLIZZARD!

@ Tsu: See Tsu?! Its an all year round thing!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Did you see the photo of Rodinus and I bbq'ing in a thuderstorm True ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

cody599

Gbro

I'm so embarrassed I forgot to ask about your mum brother, sorry

How's she coping ? I'll light a candle for her tonight when I meditate

Cody

Cheers bud!
She's coping!
Just a case of finding out what she can and can't do with her arm in plaster and leaning on a crutch for her hip!!!
...Her wooden leg...glass eye...plastic teeth.... rhinoplasti nose..... etc etc JUST KIDDING!!!!

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join