It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Like a humming bird full of caffeine, sugars, e-numbers, and nitroglycerin!

NEEEEEEOOOOWWW! And there it goes again!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hi Tsu! Ya me and the misses are ok, mostly.
I agree that Night has prob already collered Titan. Is fine by me as I knew someone would adopt him! I still get to ride him at least!! Yee Hawww!!! LOL!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

LOL That True!

( wow it just flew past me here!LOL!)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hiya,

All's very well here thank you True, I'm planning on having a lazy afternoon (again
)

I'm supposed to be jet washing the decking and sorting the garden out today but I'm postponing until I've sorted the weeding and all that. I've postponed the weeding too lol. I'll just potter round the house putting things in drawers and pretending I had a busy days house work.

Hows you? hows work going?

Jaky, are you really going to sing on vid?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Still laughing at the 'yams'...haha...do you point to yams in the grocery store and say, "Look...llamas!"?

Do you remember being 29 Syx? I barely do....now I have a son 29 (and he has a son).
I really don't like this whole 'getting older' scene. I'm thinking of burning my birth certificate in protest!
Oh well, as long as the youngun's (True, Tsu, fossilera....?) don't put us in a corner and feed us applesauce...and yams, hehe...

jacy

Tsu...I'm thinking about it. I have NO problem making a fool of myself...do it all the time. As long as everyone is laughing WITH me, they're not laughing AT me. Or so I tell myself!
edit on 18-3-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

I just went in the bathroom to sing...sort of a 'selfie' song...rofl...it didn't go well.
Maybe I will write True a birthday poem and recite it.
edit on 18-3-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

(spitting coffee on keyboard and screen SPFFFTT!!!) Crack me up this early will ya!!??!!
In the stores, when I see em, I just point to the yams, and say, "Look Hun, Yams!" She gets the connotation!!

I will use yer line next time. Should be good for a Laugh!!!

Edit: I wouldn't put it past em to TRY to feed us applesauce!! Wouldn't surprise me in the least!

K, back in a min after I clean this up a bit....... (muttering, gonna get her back on that one! LOL!!!!)

edit on 18-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Work has been very slow today. The changeable weather is partly responsible for the lack of significant custom. The sun was out earlier, getting everyone out of their houses a little bit, and generally motivating people. But now it has gone away again, and the odd drizzle of precipitation seems to be prevailing over peoples wish to be outdoors, hence we have seen trade drop to a trickle over the last two hours. There is, however, little that can be done to mitigate that circumstance, so here I am on the internet!

Regarding your garden dodging activities, I must applaud you on your ninja skills! I would also say that I really miss having a garden. There is something deeply satisfying about getting your hands deep into the Earth, and working with it. Its been years since I was last able to get and do some serious gardening. I helped my sister weed her garden, but she was not serious about getting things done, so we only got so far. She runs from anything that has more legs than she does you see, so it was never going to work very well, what with her garden being as over grown as it was
!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I am not going to feed anyone any damned apple sauce. I will be coming around with the drinks tray at about 5:00pm, and the OTHER drinks tray again a little later than that !

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Kool that on NOT trying to feed us the A.S. I like it and all, but not when it is forcefed!! LOL!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Lovely weather.

Syx, I will contact you elsewhere.

edit on 1832014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oh Jacy, Yah I remember Being 29. Just don't remember what I did that year is all.......

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Is gone, my bad fer not thinking hun.......

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Did I miss something?

What happened? Aliens on the White House lawn? Media reptile conspiracies? Someone FINALLY shot and killed David Icke ?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Pffft...ignore the silly boys, Tsu. Syx likely just planted more weeds in your garden, so you'd have to bend down and pluck them!
(You're never gonna live down the bootie-shake video kitten!)

*banging spoon on table* I want applesauce and llamas! And rice pudding! Where's my scooter, you young whippersnappers? I think Cody took it to work. Kids...sheesh...

jacy

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Her ya go Hun.......
This is Emerald the Green, and Teela.

Meet Mist.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

At least you know what happened!

As per usual, Captain Clueless reigns supreme over the realm of my brainscape!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hey, if you miss gardening so much you can always come and do mine.

I did a bit last year but it was either too wet or too hot. I have a raised section that was six feet high with brambles and weeds but I was so determined I just payed attention to where the eight legged autrocities went and avoided that area.

The tenants before us left old carpet on the decking so I covered the earth with it and put the decorative stones from out front over it and dug out a pond too. Lol, I used a blue and white paddling pool as the lining, it doesn't look fab but my carbon footprint does.

this year I have added to the herb garden and am planning more bushy plants to go around the edges. It's probably one of the most eclectic gardens ever lol.

Shame about you having so little work that you have to be here. Not.

edit on 1832014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

True, as Jace mentioned, I commented on Tsu's garden. But the way I wrote it, the mods may have taken it wrong. Tsu was just looking out for us all. I dumped the post.... I can be taken wrong a lot, so as far as the MOds, I don't blame her for scolding me!.......

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Oh...MY...God!!!!!!!!!! We must have them, we must, we must!!!!!! LOVE the pics Honey! Keep them coming!!!!!

I have to get dressed. Should be going out with my friend within a couple of hours. Need more coffee. Must have coffee. Coffe and dragons.

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join