It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu, kool garden! Thought you'd be the outdoorsy type!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hey kids, Gordi's Home!
What's for dinner? I could rub some of Tsu's.............................. herbs on it!
edit on 18-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add more info

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hey Gordi dude!

How was your day?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Very productive my good man!
Yourself? Still in the shop?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

GMorn Gordy! Hope yer day goes well 4 ya!
I took the street view the other day and drove way out. Came to a place that had a raised circle in the middle of the road..... Like 4 or 5 diff directions to go from there. Which way then? or did I miss your place?.......... Lost the page with the link so......

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yes indeed, and will be for at least another hour yet. We have not had a customer for about about two hours though. Slower than a crippled snail at this point, would be the only legitimate way to describe the pace of business today so far!

Must.... fight.... the tedium.... must stay awak.....zzzzzzzz!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

SyxPak

I took the street view the other day and drove way out. Came to a place that had a raised circle in the middle of the road..... Like 4 or 5 diff directions to go from there. Which way then? or did I miss your place?.......... Lost the page with the link so......

Ahh Syx - you musta missed it, I'm in the village only about 50 yards from the pub!!
Very handy!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Lol, figures Bud! I'm always missin somethin! BTW, Beautiful Countryside out that way! Makes me Miss where I was raised. I was out a ways in the Boons, but most of the fields out that way were crop filled... Still nice though....
Gotta Fly off for a few. Hope to get back here later.
Good One to ALL! Syx.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

SyxPak

There ya go Syx...

LINK TO THE RELEVANT POST

Enjoy exploring!
G

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I do like animal flesh but I have to be in the mood for it, like stuff that can be picked out of the fridge. If I were going to use the herbs on food it would probably be chicken or fish. I'm always afraid with meat that I'm going to poison someone by undercooking or something.

Night, I don't have pics of the froglets (I stole 11 from the canal last year) but there is a pic of the tads above. I will take pice of the pond area in a bit when I go up. Sounds odd saying going up to the garden lol. I will be taking pics of them as they grow, I feel like Wallace watching them evolve! I warn you though, it looks very scruffy up there, all dead leaves and stuff but I cant move them because I don't know who's sat underneath.

Unfortunately I can't keep fish in the pond as they would eat the tads.

Gordi!

MASSIVE HUGS!!!

Hows you today?

Syx, your comment about the raised circle had my snorting! That's a roundabout.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Yes indeed, and will be for at least another hour yet. We have not had a customer for about about two hours though. Slower than a crippled snail at this point, would be the only legitimate way to describe the pace of business today so far!

Must.... fight.... the tedium.... must stay awak.....zzzzzzzz!

You should smuggle your Bass in, and hide it under the counter.... that way...when it's quiet - you can get some tunes in!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Tsu322

Gordi!

MASSIVE HUGS!!!

Hows you today?

Syx, your comment about the raised circle had my snorting! That's a roundabout.

I'm doing just fine darlin' Thankyou for asking! < bowing >

Mum seems to be getting along... ok-ish!! LOL
She is quite resilient! It'll just take a few days to figure out exactly what she needs help with, but I think we're getting there!

I think I pinched your....................... herbs earlier! Hope you don't mind?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

With meat, the secret is slow cooking. If you cook slowly, the prolonged exposure to constant heat is a surefire way to murderise all the microbes that might be hiding within!
I also love mackrel, salmon, chicken, duck...you get the drift
Theres nothing to fear where cooking these things is concerned, just some basic guidelines are all that is required to have a safe, and very nomorific meal! Barbecued salmon is .... its a tastegasm. No that is not a word. Yes, it damned well ought to be

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

True!! Yer making me hungry here Bro!!!
We'll have to get Homer and Dawg to fire up the coals!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That would keep me awake, and no mistake!

That might end up being what I do when I finish work tonight, is go up and jam out for ten or so minutes. Yep. I just decided my action plan for the evening. Get up stairs, sort my laundry out, jam like a crazy funkmachine, and then chill for the evening.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yeehaa! I made it back alive and in did a pretty good time if I don't say so myself. But I'm cold, so I'll putter about here while some soup warms up. Then it's back to finish my brakes. It should be a tad bit warmer soon anyways. It's supposed to reach a tropical 50 degrees today. Time to catch up.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Do you still have a working bass amp? (What do/did you prefer using??)
G

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

LOL - Hey Dawg!
I just mentioned you like 30 secs ago!!! True's making me hungry!!! So, I was going to get you to fire up the coals!!!

link   

That's good to hear, so long as she is keeping out of trouble. I'm not sure where Jane is today, I haven't seen anything of her today.

Jane? Where are you?

True stop teasing us, it's far too early in the year to have BBQ's. Thay salmon does sound nice though.

link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Welcome back Dawg. I think Gordi is intent on having you fire up the grill for some sort of Salmon fest! I take it your excursion was worth the effort?

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join