It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

MINE! Mine...they're all mine!
jacy

link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I love herbs in a garden. What kinds will you be planting? Ever try pineapple sage? Or was that pineapple mint? I like the yummy diferent kinds of mints or sage, lavender, rosemary, etc. etc. LOVE herbs. They can be used for culinary or medicinal and craft purposes and look great in a garden!! You must take a video to show us when everything is looking great!

link   
reply to post by Night Star

(((Night!))) I know, Kool right? I am still uploading more here to post...workin on it, workin on it! Hope to see ya round some more today!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

It IS a shame about that is it not?

Hey, if we were a little more local, I would nip over and give you a hand with your garden! I love creepy crawlies, spiders especially, so that would be right up my alley! I think the garden as you describe it sounds ideal though. There is nothing quite as pleasant as a near to natural garden, rather than one of those over landscaped expanded bonsai extravaganzas that people like nowadays, where even real turf looks like plastic, so uniform are its stripes!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Ah... Foot In Mouth Syndrome eh? I get it. Nothing like a case of FIMS to get folk in trouble is there?

Nice one, as long as its all sorted out now!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Now Now there! You can pet/ride them all. And no cat fights with the other ladies who may want to do the same!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Haahahaha! Guess we're going to have to share them. Our love for the mighty beasts is just too strong. So...all of us, myself included should share. There is certainly enough of them for us to all take a ride when we want or just hang out being friendly and bonding with them.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

(pulling my foot out of my mouth.....) (rubbing the side of my head where Tsu clobbered me with a BaseBall Bat! Dam Woman, next time a slap on the side of the head would suffice! I can shake that off better!! LOL!)
Yah bud, I do it all the time.. However, it does create some humerous events at times too! My other half told me I should do stand-up. I would be the one doing Shock-Jokes! LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Gah, creepy crawlers and spiders...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, they always freak me out! Mom and I used to garden together and you would hear the birds singing and it was so peaceful until out of the blue I'd scream and she'd jump then shake her head and tell me I'm no gardner. LOL

Ok, off to get dressed now.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

To my great shame, I once told a joke so foul, that four of the five people I was sat around a table with in the pub once, actually vomited. I will not repeat it here, save to say that if I remember correctly a large carrot, and a Prime Ministerial address were involved.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Sounds like my kind of Humor!! LOL! Wish I was there to see that!
I want to relate a story, but not sure if I can do it here. Involves something I said while drunk at like 3:30 A.M. at a small restraunt Full of people,involving Food, Human, and Pig...... Gonna figure out how to word it.......

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Be sure to keep your feet out of your mouth though Syx. We do not want any unforeseen consequences, now do we?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

LOL THAT!!!
Thinkin here that what I said was actually from a comedian. It was aired on TV, and the censors there let it slide..... Chris Farley said it in a skit on Saturday night live. He was one of a few hillbilly's that were at the table eating some chow...... MAybe I can fid it as vid at YT and link it? Would Mods allow that?!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

God only knows... you could ask one?

Mean time, I am going to go and have a cigarette. I will be back in due course!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hiya Night! Good morning!

Hope all's well with you!

I have the herbs on one side of the garden, that I can see from the windows haha. There's parsley, sage, thyme, that sort of thing, daft bat that I am though I forgot to put the labels in the ground next to them hehe, they are all in a bag together, oops. There's other thngs in there too like heather and I have lavender in a acauldron on the steps.

Hehe, there's a fairy in there too and even some dragon dragon droppings as we call them over here. I was definietly destined to find the Rainbow Warriors me thinks, those decos were put in last year!

ETA, they are all for craft and medicinal, though saying that, I suppose I could sprinkle some over a take-away.

edit on 1832014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Or you could rub a fistful of herbs into a roast joint of meat! Assuming you partake of animal flesh that is! There is nothing quite like fresh herbs as a garnish.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hehe, that's just what I said to my Nan.

I have posts on the fencing that could be sawnoff of to make the look more aesthetically pleasing to the masses but I want to drill holes in them for the bugs to hibernate. I have tubing in a plant pot and area with all the dead-headed flowers for them to live in too. I'm leaving the dandylions and what-not in the raised area for coverage for the frogs. It near gives my Nan a heart attack to see it!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Nice start to your garden! Once they start growing and filling out they will be so awsome! It's still too cold yet to start any here, but I can't wait! Heather is gorgeous but spreads like crazy if I'm not mistaken, same with if you were to get any mints. I will be putting those in a pot instead so they don't take over. I would also like to get a pink double peony plant. My neice downstairs and her boyfriend like gardening as well and plant flowers and veggies.

One thing about plants is that even people with hardly any space can grow things in planters on their porches or whatever small amount of land they have, even in their houses.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I would love to see pics of the frogs!!!!! Do you have fish in your pond too?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hehe! Nature, even the sort which poses no threat what so ever to mankind, freaks some people out. There is a beauty in the riotous nature of, well... nature really. Its a lovely kind of chaos, which has its own unique order to it.

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join