It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yes I did Cody. If Thor did barbecue lighters, they would probably be the best barbecue lighters in the world!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Thanks bro

My mum broke her elbow a while back, she's a stubborn old bat won't take no for answer, it still hurts her now, but will she accept help ....................... nope

Not unless it means she gets a chance to nag dad into doing something.

It's like a sport for them, drives me mad mate. They don't even change the script, but to watch them walk hand in hand through the supermarket and stop and have a kiss like a couple of teenagers warms my heart every time .

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

And we'd all be wrestling Dawg to get our hands in one.

How's the bass practice going mate ? I know from bitter experience that too much time away from the frets costs dearly.

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

About the time your Mom finds out what she can and cannot do with ease, it'll be time for the hip. Aaaaand it's back to square one. But everything should be good to go by summer with luck and pluck.
edit on 18-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Way to cheer up Gbro LOL

How was your walk Dawg ?

If it's more than 200 yards I'm driving, a very wise friend of mine once said "If you can't drive to it ...........it aint worth seeing"

Went straight out and bought a 4x4, I drove the wheels off that car,

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

cody599
reply to post by TrueBrit

And we'd all be wrestling Dawg to get our hands in one.

How's the bass practice going mate ? I know from bitter experience that too much time away from the frets costs dearly.

Cody

Dat's mah problem!
Ah frets everytime ah goes near it!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

cody599

Way to cheer up Gbro LOL

How was your walk Dawg ?

If it's more than 200 yards I'm driving, a very wise friend of mine once said "If you can't drive to it ...........it aint worth seeing"

Went straight out and bought a 4x4, I drove the wheels off that car,

Cody

I try to cheer people up in my own special way.

I had to walk though because my Jeep literally had the wheels off as well as the back brakes. But that project is now completed. It took less time than I thought it would. Now it's on to the laundry, but that's a simple task, for a simple mind.
I think I can handle this one.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
*sneaks into shed. Leaves box containing our new friend on kitchen table
*thinks to herself...wait till the guys get a load of him....

*flitpoofs back out of shed*

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Dawg Mate

When I was single I did one load a week, no probs

Now we do one load a day at least !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suggested me wearing her clothes to work to save on laundry.

She hasn't looked at me the same since.

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

angelchemuel

That's it the gerbils are history, I officially want to adopt him I'll clean up Jane, I'll feed him and ask Dawg to walk him.

CAN I..............CAN I..................CAN I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

angelchemuel

That's what I get up to when I'm not in here Jane!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
...Oh, and on the weekends I do some modelling for NightStar!

G

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Sorry Cody...can you imagine when the rest of the girls see him? It will be reminiscent of this....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Welcome home Jane!

You have a wee U2U waiting!

Me???? Up to something????? NEVER!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Replied

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

OK then

Bugger me what happened to my avatar ? Must have hit the wrong button whilst cleaning up my piccies lol

I'll fix it in a minute

At this moment in time I'd like to introduce Snoggles and Stompy, these are my cuddly toys, Snoggles is the dog and was won at a shooting range, tres macho nes pas?

Stompy was a present from my kids to take with me when I was reserve duty in the army, so I didn't get lonely, he used to sit there with his trunk hanging over my flack jacket.

If we weren't training, or called on, we were out in the territories, that elephant made quite name for himself.

I still have my call up papers somewhere.

The order to reserve duty call ups are addressed at Sgt Major Cody and Sgt Stompy.

Just reminiscing

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

.......pictures....obviously!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

We weren't allowed to carry our phones in the territories, Lebanon, or operations too greater risk of personal info and families being found in case of capture.

I can find one of me in uniform no doubt

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

....not of you silly.....Sgt Stompy and Snoggles!!!! Sheesh!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok, that only took half of the day, but I'm caught up now! Jacy, I'm loving the story! Real life gets in the way all to easily, I'm sorry I haven't contributed more.

Thanks for the welcome back everyone!
I actually got the news that its not cancer at least with mom. So that's great news. Everything else can be dealt with at least a bit easier. Thanks for the well wishes too.

Gordi, I'm glad to hear that your mom is out of the hospital now, I had a lot of catching up to do. I hope that she's getting along alright.

Hi Tsu!! Hugs right back at you my fellow Virgo.
I'm loving your garden and your critters! I've always had a thing for frogs myself. I will have to post a picture of my first tattoo, he's a wizard frog standing next to a giant mushroom that has a rainbow coming from it into a pot of gold. Give me a few days for pictures, but it seems he might belong here too.

Ha ha and you all really are beautiful! I hadn't even seen the photos yet when I started catching up this morning.
Jane, give me a couple of days and I will get one of my ugly mug tossed up too. My frog is much better though, hehehe.

You guys are all great! Syx, hello! I'm loving the dragons! It's very nice to meet you. Hi to everyone else as well!!

Oh, and tommy may not be so happy, but I'm loving the rainbows and glitter that he's now sporting. Who says you can't improve upon perfection!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join