It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

And, since I am one of those tax paying members of the public, seems I have every right to ask, just as you all have every right to cling to fringe theory and disregard facts.

Stop saying that, all the facts you provided through out have not panned out.
Stop preaching that we are just ignoring what you have to say.
We are not in the position to say EXACTLY what happened but we can ask the questions as to why what we were told what happened doesn't add up.
This prove that you want us to provide is not available to us because the public records have been sealed with special laws pertaining to the state of CT.
The things you have posted did nothing but poke MORE holes, I am SOOOOOOO glad you brought that doc to my eyes. That is priceless lol.
That doc has a very shady past
You your self can not even access what you say you know for a fact, remember we are leaving fam out. All you can do is take the word of the ones that told you.
Nothing you can see would provide proof that adam lanza did what they said he did, nothing.
You have access to the report, prove me wrong, send me a picture that links adam to the scene.
The car isn't even registered to his mom....

You had said you self you don't think we have been told the whole truth but yet you will quote official report narrative, where do the lies start and where do they end?
edit on thTue, 25 Feb 2014 19:29:14 -0600America/Chicago220141480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

vkey08

xavi1000

captaintyinknots

And, since I am one of those tax paying members of the public, seems I have every right to ask, just as you all have every right to cling to fringe theory and disregard facts.

I dont have a theory, why should i have one?.Im interested in this cause pretty normal case closed situation( one shooter who kills himself, no Sherlock Holmes situations) turns in deep mystery covered with many unnecessary unknowns and unanswered questions.You just need to provide camera footage on front door of the school , or dead body of Adam and one of the adult victims.Why is that so hard?

Camera footage is hard as has been explained as infinitum to the point of vomit.

The school camera system, as most, do NOT record, they are just there like a peephole so that you can see who's there and buzz the door accordingly... How is one supposed to magically provide you with camera footage when none exists?

Why won't they release that info? It is speculation that the camera could not record not hard fact.
If they release the info regarding the system we could know. It was just a couple months old and in a wealthy community and you really think it could not record? Why not just release the info about it? What does that do to hurt anyone?
They must really not be worried about kidnappings and catching said kidnapper if it happened. As far as parking lots go I was under the impression all schools did that.
Every school I have even been to has that capabilities
Also what about just releasing the imagines of adam and one adult victim like stated above? That is very standard
edit on thTue, 25 Feb 2014 19:36:46 -0600America/Chicago220144680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

vkey08

Camera footage is hard as has been explained as infinitum to the point of vomit.

The school camera system, as most, do NOT record, they are just there like a peephole so that you can see who's there and buzz the door accordingly... How is one supposed to magically provide you with camera footage when none exists?

Ok, what about pictures of bodies of Adam and at least one of the adult victims in the school.It's a 100% fact that those picture exists.
First time in history images have not been leaked to the public. You can google images of the bloated bodies in the Jonestown massacre, the Boston marathon bombing,you can see people jump off the world trade center, children's bodies being dumped into an open pit from the Holocaust, you can see JFK's head getting blown off. But you know what you cannot find? There are zero leaked images of Sandy Hook victims. Not even a blood stained sheet.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

All you have to say is that you refuse to state your claim and back it up. Arent you dizzy from the runaround yet?

You continue to attack any and everything I say. Where is your evidence?
edit on 25-2-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

All you have to say is that you refuse to state your claim and back it up. Arent you dizzy from the runaround yet?

You continue to attack any and everything I say. Where is your evidence?
edit on 25-2-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

If that is what you took out of that then fine, think that. Was much more in that post then that.
I never "attacked" the things you say, just stated points that countered them.
Unless you consider me showing that records can not be destroyed in 5 years like you sourced out as an attack which is far from it.
You have on the other hand have made numbers of personal attacks.
I have responded to every post that you addressed to me yes, hardly an attack.
Sorry you can't handle a back and forth without feeling attacked.
I was able to get past yours just fine, its just words remember, they can't hurt you
edit on thTue, 25 Feb 2014 20:04:18 -0600America/Chicago220141880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You're Still dodging it.

Whats your theory, and what evidence do you have to back it up?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

deadcalm

one thing that will cook your noodle people do a search of land deals in that area propertys selling for $0 then resold for $4-500.000 ? fellowship of the minds website does a good piece on it
reply to post by 999zxcv

Wanna know something else that will cook your noodle? 3 of the parents of the Sandy Hook victims have won the state lottery....TWICE. Look it up. Can you imagine what the statistical probability of that happening would be? Sure makes you wonder....

ok that did cook my noodle in a big big way i have had that spinning round my head all day thinking what are the odds of that happining

do you have those peoples names that won

it might explain laughing boy ??

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Your question is a trap question so yes I will not answer it
No one is a position to say EXACTLY what happened, that is an unreasonable question.
You can't even tell me exactly what happened so how would I be able to?
The evidence to tell us exactly what happened is not pirvy to either of us.
Show me the evidence that proves without a shadow of a doubt that the story being told to us in is indeed the exact story.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I answered that a while back, no sense answering it again. I can't help it if you can't remember.
Theory's don't need hard evidence, they are just the start of the process. Shame we will never be able to see theory's to an end of the method :/

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

vkey08

Actually no, it didn't. Many towns in state got grants this year and last year from a Federal Program that Governor Malloy pushed for, actually as I remember the speech Malloy gave in 2011 (post Irene and pre Alfred) Newtown had already been selected at that time (Alfred happened at the end of October 2011 just to give a timeframe) as one of the candidate towns to receive a good chunk of that grant money. Windsor (Poquonock School District), and West Hartford also got huge amounts out of that same grant.

Picking little things because they happened to get the money AFTER the shooting (they weres uppoed to like all the other districts get it in Nov 2011but Alfred killed that... 850K in the dark for most of November kinda changes your priorities) to say they made their decision based upon the money that they would have gotten regardless of that decision.

(of course I wish Poquonock had spent it on fixing the AC's in the schools rather than rock walls for climbing and other assorted stuff)
edit on 2522014 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

Show me where Newtown was going to get 50 million dollars before the shooting. You are right about the federal grants though, I profiled one of those programs here called Project Longevity, which was a thinly veiled gun control program. So maybe you are right, maybe Newtown was selected to receive grant money.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

No trap whatsoever. Just a direct and flat out question,

What is your theory and what evidence do you have to back it?

I didn't ask for 100% proof (like you did). I am simply asking for a clear statement of your claim and any evidence you have to back it.

Is it fair to say that you have now admitted you have none?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

No trap whatsoever. Just a direct and flat out question,

What is your theory and what evidence do you have to back it?

I didn't ask for 100% proof (like you did). I am simply asking for a clear statement of your claim and any evidence you have to back it.

Is it fair to say that you have now admitted you have none?

It is a trap question, again you can not even answer the original question of what exactly happened

I told you my theory already, and we have went over it, go find your original comment and go from there if you forgot my theory and need it explained again, and I am the one going in circles lol

Yes you have asked for 100% proof this whole time, you keep adding it at the end of your post
"If any one has an hard evidence to show me go ahead, I'll listen" to paraphrase
And again asking for exactly what happened is asking for 100% proof

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

do you have those peoples names that won
reply to post by 999zxcv

I don't think it would be wise for me to post their names. I suggest you do what I did...go to the Conneticut State lottery winners database....cross reference that against the Sandy Hook parents and you'll have your persons of interest.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

This back and forth with you two is EXHAUSTING and taking away from the thread, in my opinion.

Captainyinknots, I believe what you've said but please then explain for me the laughing dad interview and the walking in scripted patterns/circles at the fire station videos? Especially the latter. How does that happen? A properly perpetrated fraud would leave townspeople believing people died. How long did your cousin know all these people? This fraud could have been planned out a long time ago (probably not something thrown together overnight). I guess that part weighs against claims of how sloppy everything seemed .... As someone else put though, something just doesn't feel right about this one.
edit on 25-2-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: Typos

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And to be clear, I understand the tendency to not believe this is a hoax because of the sheer magnitude. As I said before, though, if this was a hoax, it would fundamentally change everything I know about everything. As it would have to ....

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It is a trap question, again you can not even answer the original question of what exactly happened

You are the one fixated on 100% proof. I haven't asked for it once. I am asking for ANY evidence you have to back your claim that it was a "drill gone live". Anything.

"If any one has an hard evidence to show me go ahead, I'll listen" to paraphrase
And again asking for exactly what happened is asking for 100% proof

Your paraphrase is incorrect. I have asked, time and time again, for ANY evidence. ANYTHING. You wont provide a single thing.

Youre still dodging, and deflecting, and now youre lying, too.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ExNihiloRed

I agree, it is exhausting. If someone would simply provide some evidence of the fantastical claims, the round and round could end. We could move forward. Instead I get a blanket refusal to do so, which lends much credence to the idea that there is none.

As for the "circle pattern", it is my understanding that the firehouse was far to small to handle all the people at once, so they filtered them in lines around the building, as to keep thingsmoving.

No, I don't have a source for this, so take it for what you will.

That said, what do you think it is evidence of?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

100% proof is a bit redundant as proof means the state of being proved. If anything was proved it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory on a forum dedicated to discussing this kind of stuff. You mean evidence and there are many forms of evidence, including circumstantial evidence. Plenty of that has been provided herein.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ExNihiloRed

Not necessarily, as one aspect could be proven without the entire thing being proven.

That said, I am not asking anyone to prove anything. I am asking them to provide ANY evidence that backs their claims. ANY.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I think it is weird. I tend to want to further investigate things that don't make sense. I've seen and heard a lot that call into question what happened. I don't have a definitive view point on what happened. I have not seen definitive evidence either way, so the questions remain open and the issues remain outstanding to be analyzed. Some people think the facts as we know them point to hoax and others don't. I think there is intellectual and well supported points on both sides of the argument. It is less intellectually stimulating, however, to just say "it happened."
edit on 25-2-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: Typo

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join