It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I just stood in line next to a Nordic alien.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I had a similar experience. He was very tall, well dressed, and out of place. He was at least 7ft w/ blonde short hair. He stood beside me & smiled down at me. He used telepathy very subtly. I turned & hurriedly walked away. Years later, I regret not speaking to him. Human nature to feel uncomfortable or try to avoid eye contact? Or do you intuitively just know somehow & think of reasons why you reacted that way...a human way.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Didn't know we were referred to as "Nordics"... You should have asked her out on a date. Don't know if she was one of us, but if so, we are physically compatible. She might have been picking up booze for a party, we don't typically drink alcohol...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Great tale, OP. This is one you'll remember for the rest of your life with some 'what ifs'...

You might want to read Ingo Swann's book "Penetration" here: Penetration free ebook

Especially starting at page 43; Ingo was told there were millions of aliens here and especially in the LA area. It's a great read when you have time!

Next time try some telepathy and ask her who she is in your head, if you dare.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm disappointed. You should have chatted her up. In fact if this happens again and you don't have the brass to look her in the eyes and ask if she's a space-Bettie, then don't bother starting a thread about it.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You are eternally not my friend. I mean, you could have rapped to her!! Why not, you're a strapping young man. Side note: Does anyone know if the Nordics are part of the Confederation of Planets (Ra material)? If they network with the Orions, it's a good thing you didn't talk to her.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ummm...you might want to try playing some computer D&D role-playing games (like Baldur's Gate or Skyrim) instead of space-age Star Trek stuff, and take a break from it now and then. Besides, it's easier to talk to babes wearing armor.

And...Jaeger?! Too bad you're in the land of 3.2 beer, but even that would be better than the hallucinations that stuff causes.

Other than that: the telepathy thing was mentioned, try that next time. Just imagine kissing her. If nothing happens, nothing lost. If you get slapped, you've found your alien. And there's a chance...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

Thgere're a lot of strikingly handsome men and flower princess woman out there. I think you saw - like you say - a fashion-model lookalike. Maybe it was some tall lady likes to look good sometimes or something. Who knows, maybe you inserted some embellishment. Sometimes a half ugly lady can look good...

You'd be surprised how strange some people can look. I've seen some odd ones.

When I was younger I worked at a place where there were lots of people. A couple of days there was a guy staying there I swore was an alien. He was tall and good looking. He maybe was a movie star or somethign. I kept waiting for him to give me a telepathic message or to beam away in his ufo. No! He drove away in a *drums* car and smoked on his way out. I guess he's human after all.

I think in a few years you'll look back on it and think it was dumb.
edit on 15-2-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Tall man/woman, good style of fashion --------> Alien

Problem is...between the first part here and the "Alien" is a HUGE gap...and I cannot follow your logic why a tall woman (European maybe?) is likely alien? What made her alien?

(By the way..what you do when go to to Norway or similar where pretty much anyone is extremely tall..and assume they have some sense of fashion [which Americans, to be honest, are often lacking]...would you then also say it's all aliens? : )

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Well, according to my friends, there is a lot of on-the-ground alien activity in Southern Idaho and Utah. Nordics though, that's a new one, usually rarer to hear about them types than those reptilians.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Well, thank you for sharing the story! Very interesting indeed.

I too am your height. However, I have a sister who is 2 inches taller, and a cousin that is also female, and she is 6'7.

They're out there man.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Not to sound like a jerk, but it seems like Utah would be a very common place to see tall blondes...Considering...

Also, I found it interesting that you admit you did not make the (alien) connection until later after you were home for a while with your new bottle.

So I assume you had a few drinks by this point, considering you did so much research before posting.

All I have to say, is.... there is one sure fire way to find out if she is an alien
and you missed your chance.

Next time you see an out of this world hot tall blonde alone buying alcohol for herself on valentines, and she gets in line behind you.. Maybe say hi

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hey,man! Good story!

If you wanna evolve the story you need to ask the store manager for the security camera footage.He may handle it why not.Try to urge him with bank bills.

Maybe he still has it!(Unlikely)

edit on 4America/Chicago152014:R1522America/Chicago by Gedo:Rinne Tensei because: (no reason given)

edit on 4America/Chicago152014:R1622America/Chicago by Gedo:Rinne Tensei because: (no reason given)

edit on 4America/Chicago152014:R4122America/Chicago by Gedo:Rinne Tensei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Why would a beautiful lady alien be buying booze in a downtown liquor shop?

Surely being stationed here and living life on earth can't be that depressing for them...lol

Sorry it was just a tall blond "probably a business woman", on her way home from a day at the magazine office and stopped for a little pick-me-up along the way.

Aliens must have more pressing matters to attend and better options for shopping venues.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Really you're falling all over yourself for that? Alien or not tall pale slender but hardly cute.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Infinitis
Not to sound like a jerk, but it seems like Utah would be a very common place to see tall blondes...Considering...

Also, I found it interesting that you admit you did not make the (alien) connection until later after you were home for a while with your new bottle.

So I assume you had a few drinks by this point, considering you did so much research before posting.

All I have to say, is.... there is one sure fire way to find out if she is an alien
and you missed your chance.

Next time you see an out of this world hot tall blonde alone buying alcohol for herself on valentines, and she gets in line behind you.. Maybe say hi

this would have to be the most sensible reply i have read so far.....after all blondes do have more fun

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Great Story , did she looked something like this ? And do you think she could be telepathic , reacting on your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Whatever it could be it would be awesome if we get some video from the market cameras

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I had a similar experience while living in Japan many years ago. I was introduced to an elderly American male who needed directions. To cut a long story short I helped him out for a few days. His name he told me was Allan. He was very tall with piercing blue eyes and a very gentle nature that seemed to attract friendship with whoever he met (not easy in Japan sometimes). Despite the fact it was spring and warm enough for T-shirts and shorts Allan was cold the entire time, wearing layer after layer of clothes and gloves. To this day I am convinced he was from somewhere further than Hawaii where he told me he came from. Oh and the night before my wife and me witnessed a glowing orange "teardrop" UFO lowering vertically in the sky while parked at traffic lights. The object was definitely a UFO and my wife's first and only sighting (she was a complete non-believer). The direction in the distance it appeared to land was exactly where Allan took me the day after I met him to the YMCA he was staying in the town (Shimabara, Japan) which sits in front of an active volcano.

I believe we are not alone and there are others among our society in plain view

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Google Australian female basket ball players, blow your minds guys.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You say you live in Utah? How close are you in relation to the Dugway Proving Grounds?

I've heard there are some secret Military goings on out there a.k.a, moving some of Area 51's operations out there. Could have relocated some of the "Tall Whites" out that way that have been proposed to be at Area 51.

It's just all theories though before anyone starts asking me for sources. It's all crap I have ran across on the internet just like everyone else. It just fits the bill maybe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join