It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I just stood in line next to a Nordic alien.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

That sounds like a great description of my old friend from Portland, OR, who I worked with downtown. Was it in the city that she went only a few blocks? If you are in fareless square, which is central downtown you can ride freely, and sometimes we would hop on a bus if it timed itself right just to go a few blocks down to hit a bar. She was a model, she also made some claims she had done modeling work for calvin klein, but that sure wasn't what she was doing when I met her.

She was very tall though only about 5'11 without her heels, and had black hair as she was native american. She often wore very large hoop ear rings that made her look like Jennifer Lopez. She became a professional ballet dancer.

And before today, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was also extremely kind, kind enough to be friends with someone like me. (But I was one of the few who would talk to her)

Does that sound like a fitting description of the person you saw Komodo? Cause I'm pretty sure I saw that stunner in PDX too and knew her personally. And I am not as easily floored by a gorgeous well dressed woman as some in this thread seem to suspect. It's because I am used to them I was able to not gawk like everyone else, even though I really wanted to because there was something really different about this girl.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Wookiep
reply to post by spleenika

PS - Btw, how do you stomach Jaeger? That stuff is like pure black licorice in liquid form!
edit on 14-2-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Freezer cold my friend. It's like a melted Nyquil Popsicle.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What a great read. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I believe there are aliens - from out there and over there - that intermingle with us more than we can even imagine.

I wish you would have said something to her. Ya know? It's not as if you'd have likely ever run into her again, if you hadn't already before.

S&F for you. Happy gaming this Valentine night.

CdT

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
On a lighter note, If they do exist. Why wouldn't an ET living here do mundane things such as buy alcohol or go grocery shopping

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

spleenika
reply to post by Komodo

That sounds like a great description of my old friend from Portland, OR, who I worked with downtown. Was it in the city that she went only a few blocks? If you are in fareless square, which is central downtown you can ride freely, and sometimes we would hop on a bus if it timed itself right just to go a few blocks down to hit a bar. She was a model, she also made some claims she had done modeling work for calvin klein, but that sure wasn't what she was doing when I met her.

She was very tall though only about 5'11 without her heels, and had black hair as she was native american. She often wore very large hoop ear rings that made her look like Jennifer Lopez. She became a professional ballet dancer.

And before today, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was also extremely kind, kind enough to be friends with someone like me. (But I was one of the few who would talk to her)

Does that sound like a fitting description of the person you saw Komodo? Cause I'm pretty sure I saw that stunner in PDX too and knew her personally. And I am not as easily floored by a gorgeous well dressed woman as some in this thread seem to suspect. It's because I am used to them I was able to not gawk like everyone else, even though I really wanted to because there was something really different about this girl.

This was in North Portland (St.Johns to be exact), on Portland Blvd, about 6 blocks before the University.

It might have very well been her that I was seeing! wow..super small world now ha ha! All I remember is that her beauty and grace were SO out of place on that bus ...remember it's ..well st.johns, middle class is about as good as it get's there.

The gentleman in me was screaming to assist her in whatever she needed at the time, which was either to call a cab or call a friend for a limo for her..but how does a guy approach a woman of such quality w/o portraying a 'creeper / pimp' presence...

and if she is your friend...I'm ..soooo hating you right now LOL .. and we'll talk later at the bar
.. j/k ..but truly in my heart of hearts, i'm glad she has a friend like you. Never stop being the gentleman, she'll need that some day from you.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut
On a lighter note, If they do exist. Why wouldn't an ET living here do mundane things such as buy alcohol or go grocery shopping

ha ha..!!

wow.. talk about out of the box thinking .. I LOVE IT!!

you're so right ! Maybe...just maybe, they know the only way to best show us humans about their way of living..IS to have direct contact LOL

cuz' we're SO freaking thick.. we need a picture 90% of the time !

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well I think its safe to say there aren't many 7 foot tall women in Utah.Or anywhere for that matter.Did you happen to notice any of the other customers reactions?You would think she would be hard to miss.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

rigel4
What made you think she was Alien.. rather than
a beautiful human woman?

I don't understand how you could come to that conclusion.

You call that beautiful?? And at 7+ feet and more pale?..

Huh..different strokes for different folks I guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Holy cow, I just spilt my beer on that transvestite with the cop picture. That funny right there, I don't care who you are.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

My first guess on reading the thread title was, the OP has met a tall blonde. I'm sticking with Occam.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You should have chatted her up and got her number .. along with asked her out ..

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Oh ya dude all kinds of weirdos out there, and for some reason they seem to show up on this particular day to. Its why avoid going anywhere, and buy everything I need the day before. That or I am usually at work and have no time, or I would be so caught up in my own thoughts I would not notice a 10 foot tall 6 armed 3 eyed alien female if she was standing next to me. I have passed by people I knew, who were talking to me without noticing them. till they told me about it the next day or latter. So ya, 7 foot tall androgynous type looking female who move about like ninjas...It happens, all kinds of people out there.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Didn't read the comments, but I'm gonna go ahead and say no, no you didn't

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

spleenika
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

Ok the car looked a lot like this car. Not sure what that is going to help you understand, but here you go.

Toyota Hybrid Car

Good grief! She looks a lot like my daughter and she has a car like that too!
The so-called alien girl looks very normal to me and I don’t see what the big deal is all about.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Komodo
The gentleman in me was screaming to assist her in whatever she needed at the time, which was either to call a cab or call a friend for a limo for her..but how does a guy approach a woman of such quality w/o portraying a 'creeper / pimp' presence...

How does a guy approach a woman like that? I know what you mean. All the women hated her, and all of the guys were afraid of her. I ended up being her friend largely because of distance. She was working in a cubicle across from mine, making each other the easiest people to talk to.

And I acted like an idiot, and talked about really nerdy stuff and really made no effort to try to "be cool", but just be whatever it is that I am. She also turned out to have a dorky side. We got along, we partied together, and she was one of the most genuinely kind souls I've ever met. Which was a real shock considering I would normally expect someone that beautiful to be ruined emotionally by it. Which goes to show I was less emotionally mature then she was. She really went out of her way to help me out of a dark place I found myself in at that time, and I will always be grateful for that. Also, that one time she swept my kitchen when she came over because it was "too dirty for her to dance on", was awesome.

I almost got her to date me, but she changed her mind the day before we were going to go out. All I can say is I tried! Better then not trying and regretting it. Unfortunately things got kinda awkward after that and we ended up drifting apart as friends, largely because I was a butthurt immature boy about it. But I still have many awesome memories from that time in my life.

Now what I would like to know, is where did all my experience of being good with the super pretty girls go when I was at the liquor store today? Probably the memory of swinging and striking out with the beauty in Portland has got something to do with my lack of trying to creep on the beautiful alien girl while I'm sporting a neck beard. Also I didn't know her, and thought she may not even be human, and I don't know any good alien pick up lines.....wait lets try "Was your daddy a star fleet captain? Cause your ass...ummm...goes warp speed?" Yeah, I've got no material for that.

I will say though, if I ever encounter the 7 foot nordic girl again, without a doubt I will try speaking to her. But I probably blew my one chance today. At least I was able to see her, as odd and beautiful as she was.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

mymymy

Thanks. I do admire your dedication to maintaining your preconceived notions without exploring the contrary possibilities. That is the best way to maintain them I think.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

spleenika

mymymy

Thanks. I do admire your dedication to maintaining your preconceived notions without exploring the contrary possibilities. That is the best way to maintain them I think.

Star for you my good man. I still don't believe you, I think at the most you saw an Albino, but I salute and thank you for replying in a civil and intelligent manner,

I wish you the best in life

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mymymy

And the same good wishes and a star to you Mymymy!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Fascinating story.

6'3" is very tall for the US, but in Holland you would be around average for the locals. It is possible you met an unusually tall, Dutch female. Was she wearing high heels?

Also, did you take out a tape measure (after you got home) to try and guess how tall she was relative to it and yourself, or are you just guessing?

I too would like more info on James Casbolt please if anyone finds some.

PS I feel ya, lonely Valentine's Day Guy checking in~

edit on 14-2-2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Fantastic tale!
Here's my guess on her:

You say you're in Utah?
What if she's one of those government contracted aliens and she works for the NSA data center?

Again, just throwing a silly idea out there

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join