It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I just stood in line next to a Nordic alien.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

TheWhiteKnight
reply to post by spleenika

Oh, I see. You are simply tracking her. That's different.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps this woman does not wish to be tracked?

We were better off without electricity.

# 158

That's the second rather unfair assumption you have made about my intentions here. I would be a fool if I thought I could give you a response that wouldn't earn me a third from you.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Everyone knows aliens love their technology so the fact that it was a hybrid car shows that it is possible it was an alien. Aliens wouldn't travel all the way here and then drive around Utah in some beater gas guzzling car from the 70's or 80's.
Would they??

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Just wanted to say I believe you... but a really tall, wonderfully symmetric young lady with good taste and heels is likelier than partying aliens. And really, sometimes those incredibly beautiful people are lonely, so I have to nod to GUT on this one... heh, and admit Alice has a point, too.

BUT was there anything else about her... a "sense of strange" that stood out? I have a friend who is "psychic" and says that aliens are indeed walking around here for whatever reason... I believe my friend believes this and since I've seen some weird tech whipping through (and staying stock still) the sky, it follows that they might be alien and their drivers might truly be here in vast numbers... might.

Either way, watch out for alien chlamydia... not saying anything else...

edit on 2/14/2014 by Baddogma because: left outta word... probably should have left out ALL of them

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Good story, good read and good reporting. Totally believe your account. Now was she an ET? We'll never know. However the description in the video says they're telepathic, so maybe she knew you were curious about her. Should have been thinking some naughty thoughts

As for the car, it had to be a BMW LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I believe that you saw someone very tall and nordic looking the youtube video you posted do have northern scandinavian high cheekbones but being nordic alien.. i doubt ( she looks a bit like Brigitte Nielsen tho )
I know the feeling of being uncomfortable of someone watching you and im not blaming you of being a stalker in any way that would be rude. Being curious is normal to us all.
You saw something which was different and if you would not be human, you wouldn´t seek out and understand what you saw.

Ment no offence, story in whole was well written, it was good read.
edit on 14-2-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Strangely I just read a post in a completely different thread....
Which may (or may not) tie in with the OP?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to be honest with you here....I've seen and experienced my fair share of odd things over the course of my lifetime, and to be honest - I don't talk about the details of what I've seen all too much....it's mainly due to the fact that if we are "integrated with the Galactic Community" it stands to reason that everyone should be privy to the same amount of privacy as we ourselves expect.

But I will say this much:

I've been to truck stops in the middle of nowhere on dead cold nights and crossed paths with some very, VERY interesting characters....but I'll never disclose these locations, for a variety of personal reasons....even though I'm sure some business owners might love and adore the jump in sales and the novelty of being "that place where them aliens get their chocolate milk/beer/snickers at 3am", I never wanted to run the risk of opening the door to a flood of "interested parties" that may or may not be welcome.

The Universe is absolutely full of weirdness.
Not all of it is genuine and honest curiousity...some of it can be downright mean.

For those of us to whom the Galactic Community is just a "given" - I'd say it's possible you had a sighting. Not confirming it, just saying it may be possible.

I mean shoot, no one ever looks at me twice unless I'm in full Homeworld Regalia, and trust me, a silly a sight as that is - I'm usually just dismissed as being "that odd little girl...nice, harmless - but dang she sure is weird sometimes."

It's always those sharp dressed Nordic Gals who steal the spotlight. Oh well. C'est la vie.
*sigh*

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

dollukka

I believe that you saw someone very tall and nordic looking the youtube video you posted do have northern scandinavian high cheekbones but being nordic alien.. i doubt ( she looks a bit like Brigitte Nielsen tho )
I know the feeling of being uncomfortable of someone watching you and im not blaming you of being a stalker in any way that would be rude. Being curious is normal to us all.
You saw something which was different and if you would not be human, you wouldn´t seek out and understand what you saw.

Ment no offence, story in whole was well written, it was good read.
edit on 14-2-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

No offense taken from your posts at all Dollukka, I am glad you stopped by to chime in. It was another ATS'er who I was taking exception too.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I don't have much of an opinion either way about "Nordic aliens" (mostly due to ignorance I haven't got around to denying yet) but I enjoyed reading your OP.

You know... I know it's a long shot but, if the clerk was as freaked out by this as you were, maybe he somehow got a hold of the surveillance footage for his own keeping and maybe you can work out a deal? If you were in his shoes, wouldn't you sneak out a copy of the footage?

Maybe we can start a kickstarter campaign to bribe the store into giving it to us?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm thinking drag queen as well. They look amazing and really stand out. They're very talented at applying makeup. Some will get plastic surgery to change their nose etc. or she sniffs a lot of coke and destroyed the cartilage in her nose. It sort of distorts the nostrils.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
Strangely I just read a post in a completely different thread....
Which may (or may not) tie in with the OP?

I hope not! Although the blond hair being yellow equaling a fallen angel who follows pain...and I'm going to be drinking Jaeger tonight...there may indeed be some pain in my near future.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Mods pulled the liquor store location details out that I posted in the thread.

Can't say I blame them at all, an understandable decision. Just want the record to state I was willing, and did provide what info I had that could be used to check into my report.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Did anyone but me notice that the OP has a post "Removed to prevent thread drift"; on his own thread?

Somehow that just seems wrong.

I don't know if she was an alien but if I was a seven foot tall chick nearly every guy 6'3"+ would like a good toss.
Dude you blew it:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Baddogma

BUT was there anything else about her... a "sense of strange" that stood out?

She seemed very odd to me. Especially the way she moved so gracefully. A friend of mine from Portland was a very tall native american girl, very beautiful, and she is/was a professional ballet dancer. We used to go to raves together up at seattle and she would wear these ridiculously oversized heels, and she still only had a couple inches on me. But this girl in the store was taller, and moved even more gracefully then my ballet dancer friend did, and she was pretty graceful. I think that's the visual thing that stood out to me most besides her unusual appearance, was her unusual movements. Including the fast headturn she gave me when I was backing out. I'm sure she just didn't want me to run her over...

As far as my senses, it only felt like she was watching me. I didn't feel threatened even though I have never seen a woman so tall and odd, but I didn't want to be that creep and gawk at her. I almost thought she was watching me, just waiting for the moment I would creep on her. That is as far as my senses went. She was odd, and seemed out of this world to me, but I don't really have anything noteworthy that I sensed mentally.

Also, @ the alien chlamydia - I laughed.
edit on 2/14/2014 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Andrej Pejic

Andrej Pejić Model Andrej Pejić is an Australian androgynous model of Bosnian Croat and Bosnian Serb ethnicity. Pejić has described herself as living "in between genders" and has stated she prefers to be referred to by female pronouns.

6'2 but in high heels could be almost 7 ft!

I think you just might be stunned by beautiful women, most men are if they aren't used to seeing high fashion women.

I used to dress fashionable and if I visited small towns, they stared at me like I was from outer space. I've been accused of being an alien as well. I was insulted by that though. It was a new friend (man) my husband brought to our house. I went out and when I returned my photo albums were out. I asked why did you bring out all my private photos and show them. He said the guy asked . One was stolen. A few months later my husband told me I was an alien. Wtf. He said that man told him I am for sure. " your eyes are gray and you walk like one and have an unusual bone structure". I could not believe it! The guy kept studying me, asking odd questions all the time, it was annoying and weird. It literally gave me a nervous breakdown being called an alien. You are being told you do not belong.

Anyways I am nothing like that photo. I think I'm normal myself. I'm only 5' 5. I'm not an alien either!
edit on 14-2-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
7 foot tall Norwegian Ninja! Next time gawk, could'a been the best night of your life. Or she would have eaten you, one of the two.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I apologize, OP. You know what, it's Valentine's Day, and I don't get out much.

On top of it all, I stopped taking sugar in my coffee. I'm sure I'll come around once the toxins are excreted.

I was wondering if you got the license plate?
Do you carry a spare GPS locator?

There, see?
All better.

# 160

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

ok .. first thoughts, the YT vid of the Nordic female(?) at first glance, right off the bat, looks like a movie celeb but I can't pick out which one at the moment...

2nd, I'll have to agree with you that such beauty and class in such an odd place is definetly ..well.. odd. a couple of decades ago, and one of the most rarest times I've ridden the public bus system in portland Ore, happen to encounter, what I thought, was a honest model of some sort...and of all places...a public bus.

I had just gotten on the bus like 3 stop before this even happened, when I say event, it was because this woman, was no less that 6.6ft in height, slender, long stright black hair down to her elbows, and moved with such grace, as if, she was royalty, is the only way to describe it.

She had to duck a bit, getting on the bus, and smiled at the bus driver who nodded as she smiled at him, then she turned and her first glance was directly at me, as if she knew where I was sitting. She was wearing a very long black knee-length over coat. As she walked or perhaps graced herself to a seat slowly looking at me and smiling made me feel, as if she was peering into my soul since there were at least 6 other people in the bus as well.

As she sat in the 3rd row on the right hand side of the bus, her gaze never left mine, only broke to look down in a bit of shyness before sitting down.

At this point, I happened to be sitting across the seat from another guy, and happened to glance over at him, to notice he was looking at me as if to say.."WT*......are you seeing what I'm seeing right now ? !! " I just shook my head a bit and shrugged as if to say .. "I have NO idea~!"

Her beauty and grace was SO out of place .. I almost felt bad for her to even be seen in public with such qualities, to a point where I felt such compassion for her I seriously almost went up to her to ask her if everything was OK and if she needed any assistance because qualities such as this on a bus, especially in the part of town were definitely few and far between IF at all.

2 blocks later.. I kid you not.. she rang the bell to get off .. 2 blocks later ? ! she could have walked that far ! she got up, and instead of going out the back, she went out the front, and never looked back, I quickly jumped to the other side of the bus to see which way she going, and she was walking back the way we came!

The guy on the bus said .. "what was that all about~!?" I had turned around and said.."I have NO idea..."

It totally wasn't a creepy situation but, almost as if we were just graced by an angel, minus the wings.

edit on 14-2-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

spleenika

Baddogma

BUT was there anything else about her... a "sense of strange" that stood out?

She seemed very odd to me. Especially the way she moved so gracefully. A friend of mine from Portland was a very tall native american girl, very beautiful, and she is/was a professional ballet dancer. We used to go to raves together up at seattle and she would wear these ridiculously oversized heels, and she still only had a couple inches on me. But this girl in the store was taller, and moved even more gracefully then my ballet dancer friend did, and she was pretty graceful. I think that's the visual thing that stood out to me most besides her unusual appearance, was her unusual movements. Including the fast headturn she gave me when I was backing out. I'm sure she just didn't want me to run her over...

As far as my senses, it only felt like she was watching me. I didn't feel threatened even though I have never seen a woman so tall and odd, but I didn't want to be that creep and gawk at her. I almost thought she was watching me, just waiting for the moment I would creep on her. That is as far as my senses went. She was odd, and seemed out of this world to me, but I don't really have anything noteworthy that I sensed mentally.

Also, @ the alien chlamydia - I laughed.
edit on 2/14/2014 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

yes.. this is EXACTLY what I experienced the most from my experience

see my other post direct above this one.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Well she sounds beautiful based on the description and the vid. (the red eyes are nice, and interesting) Maybe she took an interest in you which was why she was staring at you. Maybe she was buying wine for her and her sister so they could spend their V-day playing video games and getting drunk. Maybe she was hoping you would talk to her, and wanted some company other than her sister. Now you'll never know...You coulda had an out of this world V-day man! (pun intended)

PS - Btw, how do you stomach Jaeger? That stuff is like pure black licorice in liquid form!
edit on 14-2-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join