It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I just stood in line next to a Nordic alien.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: th3guardian
holy #.

www.youtube.com...

Hey, I go to Death Valley national park around november every year to visit Saleen Valley hot springs and explore the desert/harass the burros. I'll mark those tall white alien houses or whatever on our map and well go see if we can check it out. I understand its on government land? Well see. Also, those "structures" look pretty barbaric for space travelers.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I just want to say, its roughly 8 years later. My avatar picture still is something made by what I can only describe as a fan. I am so honored by both those who did not make fun of me, and like the special person who took time to make art I am blessed.

I still think I had an interaction with a Nordic, which these days with interdimensionals I'm actually still sure of their existence. We might have some timeless beings, who maybe made humans, cant be sure about that, but the Nords still want to party. It's almost a decade later and I want you guys to know, they just want to have some fun with us. They like gaming. Don't cringe, they want to GG.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

Roughly 8 years later, and you still haven't responded to my post at the bottom of page 2. It's because you know I was right! It's often hard to accept the truth. You missed out man! Shoulda got a phone number, or at least a selfie.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join