It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I just stood in line next to a Nordic alien.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ok, this is going to sound really really stupid. I know how this is going to sound, and how retarded I would think someone else was if I heard them relay what I just witnessed.

I just got back from the liquor store less then an hour ago, picking up a 5th of Jaeger that later tonight my brother and I are going to drink while playing video games. This is not really a special Valentines day blowout we are doing today because we are both sorry lonely single men but a somewhat regular occurrence because my brother and I are friends and like to get drunk and play games.

So I know exactly where the Jaeger is, and I am not a window shopper so I am in the store about a total of 20 seconds before I'm waiting at the check out line with my green bottle. There were a few guys already in line in front of me at the one open cash register, most of them carrying bottles of wine....cause they are clearly getting some tonight, bastards.

So I'm standing there holding my bottle of Jaeger sporting a rather unkempt look, and trying to avoid the glances I'm getting from all the wine carrying customers. (Note: I live in Utah, you can only get wine and liquor, at the state liquor stores here.) And like a shadow or a ninja or something I see this very tall, extremely slender, and amazingly well dressed figure pass by me. I was startled by this, not only because I am 6'3 and not used to seeing very many people taller then me...but because I couldn't quite figure out where this person passed by me from. It almost seemed like they passed between me and the check out line stall wall, at a very swift speed, and with amazing grace and quiet.

It was a very stunning sight. The person had to be 7 foot tall, and at the first passing I wasn't sure if it was male or female, it had an androgynous look at the brief glance I had. But I ended up leaning that it was a She. And beautiful at that. And was probably the sharpest dressed woman I've ever seen. She was dressed like some sort of fashion model you would see in Paris, wearing a tight fitting black dress suit...only extremely fashionable. And with her extremely pale skin contrasting with the dark clothing, 7+foot tall stature, fast and graceful movements, I immediately thought "...Well this is an odd person, I shouldn't stare."

Almost as fast as I had been at getting my Jaeger, she was right behind me in line again. Faster then all of the customers who had been in the store before she entered. And I felt very aware that she was looking at me. I am not at all used to the feeling of someone towering over me from behind...let alone someone so exceptionally unusual looking, in the middle of nowhere Utah. It seemed like I was the only one polite enough in the store to NOT stare at her. But it seemed she was not returning the favor and seemed very aware of me. I know...I look like crap on valentines and I'm buying Jaeger...stop staring at me! lol, ok anyways.

So at this point I was not thinking alien. Ok I was slightly thinking it, but considering this was very real, and she was right next to me, its hard to imagine a galaxy crossing species standing behind me in line at the liquor store. Surely this is just a very uniquely built person, who loves the flash of their style and is flaunting it like a pro for whatever valentines date someone so beautiful must have lined up for later tonight? Just because she was so slender, tall, pale, beautiful, and mysterious, and dressed like a fashion model doesn't automatically make her an alien.

So I got home about 2:12pm my time here in Utah, based on the time stamp of my Skype message to my brother I sent about the strange woman I saw while getting our liquor for later tonight. I wanted to tell him my funny story about seeing an "alien at the liquor store", and he would have no idea what a Nordic alien is, so I did a quick image search. Typically when I've seen these pictures, they are drawings. But one of the top row results on my bing image search result was this photo:

MY JAW DROPPED, and still hangs a bit right now. This image may as well have been an actual photo of the 7+ foot tall woman who had just been towering over me just a little over an hour ago now. Only when I saw her, she was dressed in solid black. But the hair color, the hair style, the facial structure, is a mirror image of the woman I saw. Only her skin was less yellow, and more pale on the white spectrum. That would be my only dispute about whether the woman I saw was an exact copy of that picture. Also, I should add I did not look her straight in the eyes. She was looking at me, and I felt like I would just be another dickface like everyone else if I stared back at her, which surely happens to her everywhere she goes the way she looks. So I could not tell you the eye color as I was avoiding direct eye contact with her.

Almost forgot to mention, before I pulled out of the parking lot, she was out of the store fast like I was (I don't like shopping) and apparently was using the car that I had parked next to when I arrived. So I'm backing out around her as she is bending over to open her trunk, and she just suddenly snaps her head around looking right at me, and I divert my gaze again cause I just really didn't want to be the 1000th gawker today. But the way she seemed to be constantly looking at me in the store, and outside of the store unnerved me a bit.

So I'm jumping all over the place, but I did more searching on the nordic alien picture I found, and ran across a video that appears to show the original picture without being enhanced by some alien hippies art. And this looks like a picture of an actual person. The actual person I was less then a couple feet away from just over an hour ago. This is no faded memory, I just barely saw this woman and this picture would be her identical twin. So anyways the video claims this picture was leaked by James Casbolt, a former MI6 agent, claiming this is what the nordic aliens actually look like. And if that's true, I without a doubt just stood next to one...buying booze...god that sounds stupid, but its true.

My final statement is a question to you, the great intelligence of ATS. What light can you shed on this James Casbolt character, as well as the back story of this image? Is this an image of a known fashion model now living in Utah? Cause if not...anyways I'm a bit excited by the whole thing right now and would love to know what you guys know about this guy and this picture. And if there are any serious investigators who are interested in contacting the liquor store, I can give you the time, and address, phone number etc of the store so you could inquire about getting surveillance footage, as well as talk to the 1 employee who was working at the cash register. Without a doubt, he saw her too and had to ring up whatever she was buying. I am sure he was as shocked by this towering beauty as I was. Send me a message and I will reply with the information, I don't want to share the exact location publicly to protect some measure of my privacy.

Thanks to any who read this far, and any who can lend their thoughts.
edit on 2/14/2014 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

You should have asked her out. Valentines date with an alien? Hellz yeah!

edit on 14-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

+77 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So a gorgeous lady is giving you the eye, it's Valentines', you have a bottle of Jaeger, and you run? No wonder you're gonna be playing video games with your brother tonight!

Just kidding, amigo.

edit on 14-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Great tale
you shpuld of asked her out she may of took you around the galaxy.
I wonder if the store has cctv? And anyway of getting it. Btw what car did she drive?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What made you think she was Alien.. rather than
a beautiful human woman?

I don't understand how you could come to that conclusion.

+38 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

... and ... no photos (except those grabbed off the internet).

My bet is ... you just encountered your very first drag queen.
They tend to be taller than the average woman what with being male, add heels, and they can hit well over 6' on up to 7' easy.

Go get him big boy.

EDIT:

This is the first picture that came up when I googled "Mormon Drag Queen" -

edit on 2/14/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Listen. Your story sounds as real as it gets, and has a ring of truth to it. I dont know what or who you saw, but I believe it was very real.

They say the veil(s) between this world and others are thinning each day, and some of us...like you...may just happen to be in the right place at the right time to see things.

And I believe you did. The odds of them being some wayward 7 ft basketball player is prob more far fetched than to think youve perhaps seen an alien-of-sorts being.

You are very lucky I think. And perhaps you were singled out for some reason TO see them/she/they/him/it?

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: edit

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Valentines Day night in the Homer Household will be spent playing Star Wars The Old Republic, its raid night and I got my son this weekend LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Intresting story
I am sure she spooked the ... out of you
What comes to that youtube video i strongly believe its a 3d model actually the nostrils gives it out among few other things.
This is a 3d i made few years ago 3d
Just to show it can be quite realistic

Good story i hope you had a ( candid ) camera with.. too bad you missed a date

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Oh my goodness.. star for you. Lets hope she wasn´t she or he will have an nightmare

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

DeadSeraph

You should have asked her out. Valentines date with an alien? Hellz yeah!

edit on 14-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

Hellz no!
You know they have those probes, right?

edit on 14/2/2014 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well I'd like to say that I personally don't know if you saw a Nordic alien or not but do have some questions and some suggestions.
First the questions:
Did you see what type of alcoholic beverage she purchased?
Do you happen to recall what kind of vehicle she got into in the parking lot? Car? Truck? was it an electric car? Hybrid? Old gas guzzler from the 70's or 80's?
These answers might give you some insight into whether she was truly alien or just a really tall woman.

Some suggestions would be to go back to the liquor store and ask the guy on the register if he noticed anything about her or had any small talk with her maybe she lives in the area or maybe passing through. You could also ask around town at other places, if there is a 7 foot tall woman new to the area people like you and the others are sure to notice it. You could also put a personal in the paper, gentleman seeking tall Nordic beauty from the liquor store and see what kind of responses you get.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Let's see if I have this straight.

You saw a stunning woman in a liquor store, and now you are actively engaged in a internet stalking campaign of this woman, who could not hide if she tried, yet you are concerned about your privacy?

You should have asked her out. This is borderline psycho.

I will be quite surprised if this thread exists when my post is published.

# 157
edit on 14-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

Whatever she was purchasing I neither saw her pick it out, nor what she was holding because I didn't want to turn around and gawk at her any more than I already had.

Her car actually seemed shorter to the ground the the toyota camry I was driving. Looked newish, indeed probably a hybrid or electric. I'm not much of a car guy, more of a computer guy, so I'm not very helpful in the car brand. I would likely be able to pick the car out in a lineup of silver newish hybrid cars though, since I just saw it a few hours ago. I will do some googling.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You sure ya didn't have any samples inside the store... its no wonder why alcoholic beverages are so heavily regulated in Utah...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWhiteKnight

I'm a psycho stalking her? There is no way I would bring myself the embarrassment of trying to even dream I would have a chance with someone like that.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Growth hormone disorders.

I was expecting more from the title.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

Ok the car looked a lot like this car. Not sure what that is going to help you understand, but here you go.

Toyota Hybrid Car

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Oh, I see. You are simply tracking her. That's different.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps this woman does not wish to be tracked?

We were better off without electricity.

# 158

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join