It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

these weird things immobilize you and proving it to others only occurs to you later.

I have had that experience and I have shared it before on the forum, it was late one evening I was sitting on my bed and an inner voice said come out we are here, I went outside without giving it a second thought and watched three burntish orange orbs very high up darting back and forth extremely fast like they were dancing, I watched alone in the backyard for a very long time until my neck hurt, lowered my head for a split second looked back up and poof, they were gone in an twinkling of an eye.

Now I go back in the house, calm as can be, tell no one for years, didn't even have the desire to tell anyone, wasn't even afraid.

Weird, cause I am a nervous person and it isn't like me and it isn't like me not not want to tell everyone, it was like I was in a trance.

What makes this so strange is the fact I knew something was out there and wanted me to view it, but there was this inexplicable calm.

Years later when I told my kids they laughed.

So I believe like the old ones used to say, some things are not to be told.

But you know telegraph, tell a women
edit on 042828p://bMonday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Jet pilots are not going to do target practice over a populated area, nor are they going to chase anything sonic in practice over a populated area, and since they would need to be beyond the sound barrier themselves. But it does seem that something, (the object) was pursued, and attacked or disabled in some way, and in Antar's words it 'dissipated', although that it dissipated wasn't clear in the first post.
Antar also say's her face felt like it was burning, (I would advise a trip to the doctor for that) and that's about it.
Time to go and figure it out in the real world for starters, and in the absence of any other witnesses so far.
There is no proper reason then, to call BS as an answer to anything, because the reality is we don't know what happened, except in the way it was given. If you don't like the way it was given, figure out a possible scenario in your own terms.

edit on 3-2-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

raymundoko
reply to post by TDawg61

Long time members have posts in the hoax bin...

True enough.Because they don't have news reports and witnesses to corroborate other similar activity in the SAME area.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So five fighter jets shoot down a UFO over a populated area producing an explosion so intense burns the face of those who witness it....yet the only report we have is that of the TC. Seems legit.

The fact that the TC states he tried to mentally communicate with the craft is a giveaway to his mental condition.

link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by Baddogma

these weird things immobilize you and proving it to others only occurs to you later.

I have had that experience and I have shared it before on the forum, it was late one evening I was sitting on my bed and an inner voice said come out we are here, I went outside without giving it a second thought and watched three burntish orange orbs very high up darting back and forth extremely fast like they were dancing, I watched alone in the backyard for a very long time until my neck hurt, lowered my head for a split second looked back up and poof, they were gone in an twinkling of an eye.

Now I go back in the house, calm as can be, tell no one for years, didn't even have the desire to tell anyone, wasn't even afraid.

Weird, cause I am a nervous person and it isn't like me and it isn't like me not not want to tell everyone, it was like I was in a trance.

What makes this so strange is the fact I knew something was out there and wanted me to view it, but there was this inexplicable calm.

Years later when I told my kids they laughed.

So I believe like the old ones used to say, some things are not to be told.

link   
What I don't understand is why, in a forum specifically designed for personal events that have little or no proof of claims, there are so many members who are just beside themselves about this and posting over and over that they don't believe any of this and that they need to call the forum names and their just such anger balls about it all...

Why are you still here then? So what if someone believes this or not - why is it so important for you to be in this infantile little pissing match?

Did Antar see something - I certainly believe so.
Can we try to focus on finding out what it may have been - apparently not.

You know, I do not believe aliens are visiting earth... but that's why I try to stay out of the "aliens" forum. Why would I want to spend my time arguing with people who do not believe the same as me? It's a waste of time - so if you're so overly frustrated with this thread, why are you popping a neck vein by staying and arguing? I just don't see what there is to gain. Is your personal life so pathetic that you need to berate some faceless name on a conspiracy website? Just - wow!
Sad, really.

I think Antar saw something. I don't believe it was alien. I'm still interested to see what kind of conclusion we can come to without the assassination of character coming into play. When you come to the point of name calling, you've already lost.

link   
No photos of burns and ufos? I dont believe this, sorry, but i am open minded to say, try to persuade me

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

TDawg61
True enough.Because they don't have news reports and witnesses to corroborate other similar activity in the SAME area.

Do we have those for this?
Been looking in the normal places on Twitter and searching in MO and not finding anything so far.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

It just wouldn't be possible. You'd have to be close to the plane while it was on the ground. In flight, you could MAYBE get that type of effect if it was under 50 feet in full afterburner and it happened to direct it's engines at you to pull up at JUST the right moment and all the stars aligned perfectly, etc etc. From the OP's account, it sounds like she is claiming the halo around the sun caused the burn, rather than any of the aircraft involved.

I still think the most likely scenario is a training exercise. The sonic booms were caused by fighter jets breaking the sound barrier, and the warbling metallic object was a target drone which had been shot down (one of the booms could have been a missile impact, which don't always blow the target to pieces but sometimes can explode in proximity to the target and riddle it with shrapnel). The halo could have been the location of the original missile explosion/debris field, which from the OP's perspective, appeared to surround the sun. If the object "dematerialized" after being hit, it could have been the drone which fell apart as it descended.

The target drone itself could have appeared disc like in shape if it was facing the op or traveling directly away from her. Perspective is everything in a case like this, and known conventional aircraft can display a disc like profile when viewed head on.

That is my theory, anyway.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I think the reasoning behind that statement was because in most info you find about Aliens it tells you that they are telepathic and communicate through thought.

It doesnt mean that this person is crazy or that it turned in to bs at all, Frankly I would do the same thing.

This person obviously took something they learned and tried to put it to use. You can't say that is bs because then everything that any scientist or mathematician has ever learned is all bs too.

This person did all they could with what they had available.

I hope more information comes out soon about this event.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Not down for me.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

LeviWardrobe
reply to post by BURNZYY

That was 14 hours ago, in the middle of the night, and about 1/4 of a continent away.

im from Scotland so please excuse my lack of geography for the states

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
post a pic of the burns,the forehead or a cheek,the lack of these pics raises questions.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
How about the people that dont believe either help debunk this or leave the thread and let the people who want to try figure this out figure it out. Just a suggestion

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
First off, did you mean the object 'warbled' or 'wobbled'? There's a difference.

And I don't think what you saw was anything to do with the sun being hit by something (!) or a CME - a coronal mass ejection isn't the kind of thing that lasts only a few minutes, and you wouldn't be the only person to notice - far from it.

The 'sending it a message of help' and the instantaneous headache in response doesn't help the case here, nor does claiming your face is burned and your son noticed it, since we can't talk to him personally either.

No offense but is it possible you saw a few jets, a weather event like a sun halo and/or sonic booms, and had a small seizure event like a petit mal? If you don't have a history of strokes, seizures or any neurological conditions (and you certainly don't need to tell us either way) keep this possibility in mind. People who are having seizures can have some weird symptoms and both audiological and optical hallucinations along with lost time episodes. They can also leave you feeling very shaky, weak and nervous.

As far as I can tell, there were no twitter or other reports of booms at the same time and the twitter reports I did read were thoroughly unimpressive, especially with a weather front moving through the area at about that time. While I'm far from disbelieving that the military can use jets to chase down UFOs, the event you describe would have to have been seen by a LOT of people unless you're in an extremely rural area. You say you were only within miles of this occurrence; are you in a country, suburban or city location? More importantly, if a UFO was downed or blown up, the military presence in that location would be instantaneous and impossible to ignore; the protocol for downed ANYthing is an immediate and massive cordoning off of the area and search, rescue and recovery.

And I for one don't care if anyone ever gets any pictures of their sightings ever again; with photoshop, they're either going to be too small and blurry to be of any use whatsoever, or so perfect that 'hoax!' is called immediately on them. I'm afraid real proof will have to come in some other fashion.
edit on 245742pmMondayf57Mon, 03 Feb 2014 16:57:24 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: addendum

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

smurfy
Jet pilots are not going to do target practice over a populated area, nor are they going to chase anything sonic in practice over a populated area, and since they would need to be beyond the sound barrier themselves. But it does seem that something, (the object) was pursued, and attacked or disabled in some way, and in Antar's words it 'dissipated', although that it dissipated wasn't clear in the first post.
Antar also say's her face felt like it was burning, (I would advise a trip to the doctor for that) and that's about it.
Time to go and figure it out in the real world for starters, and in the absence of any other witneses so far.
There is no proper reason then, to call BS as an answer to anything, because the reality is we don't know what happened, except in the way it was given. If you don't like the way it was given, figure out a possible scenario in your own terms.

OP claims the event occurred within one mile of her location, and that she is 45 miles north of springfield missouri. Looking at google maps, that does not appear to be a highly populated area at all and is surrounded by 4 state parks. Looks like the boonies to me. Maybe the OP could confirm.

Edit to add:

Also interesting to note that Whiteman AFB is north of that location.
edit on 3-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

op claims a burnt face,post a pic of parts of the burnt face and some doubters go away,taking pics of a burnt face and providing them shouldn,t be that hard to do.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
is this anywhere near savannah?

savannahnow.com...

edit on 3-2-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

If she posts a pic of the "burns", people will just argue that its her natural skin tone or something like that. Personally, I think its irrelevant.

What we do know is that the local media outlets have not received any reports, Springfield International Airport has not seen anything on their fancy radar machine and that the Air Force frequently practices "dog fights" in that area.

That being said, I believe Antar seen something. But what that was, I dont know. Could have been the AF chasing each other around.
edit on 3-2-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join