It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

opethPA

BURNZYY
check this theres a lot from Missouri right now www.nuforc.org...

Unless I am reading that list wrong their isn't a single thing listed from Feb of this year.
i just checked it and it said 20 minutes ago

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
"Proof" for *What*?

I don't need proof that she saw something (for her) extraordinary since people see weird stuff all-the-time. From that point of view I also don't have a reason to doubt that she saw something.

But what i'd like to see would be proof/evidence that WHAT she saw has anything to do with paranormal, UFOs, extraterrestrial craft. Because that is her subjective interpretation of what she saw. (Which, TBH is not too surprising seeing that the OP seems to see a good number of UFOs...including one the day the before...and probably more times in her past which would not in the slightest surprise me).

link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

Yup, the newspaper editor I talked to said there has been quite a few sightings lately. He also said that a month or so back, he received reports that coincided with "UFO's" seen in Illinois and Kansas.

So apparently the OP is not the only one seeing things in the area.

link   

BURNZYY

opethPA

BURNZYY

Unless I am reading that list wrong their isn't a single thing listed from Feb of this year.
my bad that was duration
but still alot of activity none the less. People are also talking about it on twitter

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

BURNZYY

sheepslayer247
reply to post by Klassified

Look what has happened to this thread. Most of it was spent focused on Antar, yet if we focused on researching and calling people to find more evidence, or lack thereof.......we would be better off and closer to finding out what happened.

WOW good job, look at that.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

BURNZYY

We are looking at something different then because the only designations like 20 minutes on there are duration.
If you were looking at the dates then the last one listed is Jan 21 of this year.

link   

Chrisfishenstein

AngryScotsman

Stormdancer777
reply to post by rangerdanger

Well a highly respected poster like antar wouldn't lie about this.

U beat me to it!!!
The shills are out in force on this one.

Which makes me believe Antar even more!! These dis-info "pics or it didn't happen" crowd are really beginning to make me believe there is something bigger to this story than what you are saying Antar!!

They are all out full force on this thread, they know something!! Don't let them derail you or your story....If you could search these people crying LIE, they are government agents or someone in "the know" about what happened here!

We all believe you!! That is, us on ATS who have been around for more than a few months!! Please continue to recall the events and what this could have been!! PLEASE!!!

edit on 2/3/2014 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

I have a better chance of being Santa Clause, then trying to derail this thread on purpose.
Get over yourselves.
Also, I've been on ATS since 2010 the OP isn't any more credible then anyone else on the Internet.
Since we're on the subject, I'd like to say that the "ATS credibility" goes both ways. I've been a member long enough to know that people use the "credibility" argument selectively.
By that logic my skepticism is credible, and should be met without any resistance. Since that's what everyone seems to think about the OP.

edit on 3-2-2014 by rangerdanger because: moar

edit on 3-2-2014 by rangerdanger because: better point

link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

Thank you, very much for that link!

It's not showing anything for this incident but as overall background to investigating other things which come up? It's priceless!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LeviWardrobe

Skeptics don't take things on faith. Giving a person the benefit of the doubt, for no reason other than anecdote/post history, is not of a skeptic. At best, I'd call the people supporting OP hopeful.

As I said. Take a look at the post history of those who spoke out in support of the OP. I'll give you two names. Schuyler and Gortex. Though there are others. These two don't function on hopeful.

reply to post by opethPA

It's not a bad thing at all. Antar has been here long enough to know how ATS works. Questioning is one thing. Berating is another. Antar, like some others on ATS, has paid her dues. She has earned the respect of many members here. Including myself. It doesn't mean we necessarily agree with her take on it. Just that she has earned enough credibility here, that I'm willing to believe she saw something out of the ordinary. And if she says it burned her face, I have no reason at this point to disbelieve her.

Now if I posted this story. Then I would expect to be run through the gauntlet, and worse.

edit on 2/3/2014 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by BURNZYY

Thank you, very much for that link!

It's not showing anything for this incident but as overall background to investigating other things which come up? It's priceless!
no problem

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

This is different. It's not like OP was 1000 miles from anywhere and saw a ufo. OP saw 5 fighter jets. Full throttle. Heard 2 explosions. This is, unquestionably, fake... unless verifiable reports come up. I agree, personal attacks aren't proper. I agree, people have unverifiable experiences. This is hardly unverifiable though. It is literally impossible that the OP is the only person that noticed 5 fighter jets fighting a ufo over missouri.

edit on 3-2-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
burnt face and still not 1 single pic,jesus if u want people to believe go out and ask someone to take a pic,its not that hard to do.

if i had no camera and wanted someone to believe anything i was saying then within 10 mins i could ask someone to document it and post it even if they were a stranger.this has no creditability at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

sheepslayer247

Look what has happened to this thread. Most of it was spent focused on Antar, yet if we focused on researching and calling people to find more evidence, or lack thereof.......we would be better off and closer to finding out what happened.

^THIS^ Thanks SS.

Believe or not. And there's nothing wrong with not buying it. But either politely suss it out or find another thread that intrigues you.

Now, please everyone, back on topic.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

sheepslayer247

Nail on the head, my friend. And I'm no less guilty. Thanks for the reminder.

link   
ahh wasted my time on another sensational ufo sighting with no evidence whatsoever, unfortunately nowadays words mean nothing. True you might say credibility of OP ,but the president also is chosen by the people yet, half of what comes out of their mouths go down the drain with all the promises attached. Anyway in the 21st century that event would have hit from Missouri to Tokyo and Moscow within 5 minutes. Yet here we are feeding on crumbs
edit on 3-2-2014 by Laxus because: (no reason given)

link   

sheepslayer247

Agreed, it seems that other people have at the very least heard this boom. It's a starting point, other people may have been outside and seem something as well. I would check to see if any Postal Carriers were out at that time, make a call to the local police station (not 911 service, but the actual station house) to see if they had any reports, also you might call a local airport, cabdrivers, and finally ask a neighbor.

Next thing would to go for a drive to where you think the object fell. See if there is any signs of an impact, landing, or crash.

***IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE***

First thing is to take care of your burn.

Also take notes if you feel ill, have a metallic taste in your mouth, or the burning doesn't go away. If you have to go to a doctor for your burns you'll want that information.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You can be skeptical in regards to a million things, but still believe that you were visited by a golden unicorn last night who granted you three wishes. Those two people give no credence at all to OP because they don't know anything we don't. They don't have access to evidence that we are lacking. I don't care who is taking OP's word as truth.

I'm starting to see that "The Gray Area" is really codename for "UFO roleplay circle jerk". It's like one of the forums where everyone claims to be a werewolf or vampire, and everyone just plays along.

Edit: I agree that we need to focus on finding evidence, but apparently [according to the Mod] "The Gray Area" isn't a place for evidence or fact finding.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Klassified
It's not a bad thing at all. Antar has been here long enough to know how ATS works. Questioning is one thing. Berating is another. Antar, like some others on ATS, has paid her dues. She has earned the respect of many members here. Including myself. It doesn't mean we necessarily agree with her take on it. Just that she has earned enough credibility here, that I'm willing to believe she saw something out of the ordinary.

Hopefully this doesn't come out horribly wrong.

Just because someone has been here for a long time or has X number of posts is never a valid reason to not question what they are saying. I hope everyone here questions everything I say just like I am going to question everything thing they say. We all want one thing and that is the truth. For example Phage shows up and states something..someone will disagree with him and he will then proceed to give them facts as to why he feels that way.

When someone claims they sent mental thoughts to a metallic device then they are applying their paranormal belief system to a scenario and that is worth questioning. Again no offense meant to anyone where believing is enough. As I said earlier Mod showed up and said this is the dont question forum so lets see what can do to prove what Antar saw.

What we know:
1. Warbling metallic object
2. Pursued by 5 planes.
3. Loud sound event
4. Object destroyed by planes.
5. Her face was burned or at least left with a red color.

Any other major facts I am forgetting?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The evidence says people heard a boom.
Mods move this to the "boom" forum pls

only kidding.
I find it strange a lot of people heard this boom in such a wide area though. I wonder what idiotic spin the local news outlets are going to put on it.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You need to calm yourself , sit down write everything down you can remember, times directions , make sketches . Put your thoughts on a side pad timings every little detail . Take no notice here ,do it now before your mind clouds .

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join