It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

antar,

If you suspect you may have recieved a burn, then you should seek medical attention at the nearest opportunity. The possible causes of any burns you may have recieved are many. If you HAVE been exposed to engine backwash from an exotic source of locomotion for example, God only knows what energies you may have been in contact with. Also, and this is something you might want to ask zaphod58, there might be some residue from hot exhaust from the five military aircraft which might have contact burned you.

All I am saying is, that given the scenario you describe, a rapid skin burn does not bode well in any way, so please go and get yourself examined by a medical professional at the nearest opportunity.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

kosmicjack
reply to post by fenson76

Sorry..but no one should expect a person to post their face on an anonymous discussion forum. Sshessh. She recounted her story - believe her or not.

Also, this is posted in the Gray Area, which is meant for personal accounts that may not be verifiable or substantiated. Plus, and this is key - it's a conspiracy and alternative topics discussion forum.

edit on 2/3/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

they didn't ask for a full face picture...it's possible to take a partial face pic without revealing the person (still how would we know it was her?...she said she had her hand up to her face, people asked if that got burnt as well, I don't see a reply yet to that.

the whole pics or it didn't happen is a double edged sword, if she got pics and they came out crappy, (like most of these ufo ones do) alot of posters would be jumping all over her for that, as well.
'

she is a long time poster so I am waiting to see more info come in. to add 1 more thingf, she is still here posting in her thread, usually when someone makes something up and gets called on it, they leave at some point and don't come back... this has not been the case.

edit on 3-2-2014 by research100 because: add sentence

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just wanted to add, "Wow... I know your posting history and believe you. Crazy." Coming from me that might not help much... but there it is.

Anyway, the "sun-burnt" face is pretty usual for many "real" sightings. If you grow another set of teeth, tell us! That's been documented a few times.

It's an odd sort of radiation, if it's all as it seems, anyway... probably not the usual sort of radiation we know about (unless black ops guys have a neat-o ray gun now).

I certainly hope we didn't vaporize an alien ship... or at least not without just cause, anyway. As posted before, a lensing affect caused by ice in the air could explain the sun halo, but the jets converging on a wingless saucer that poofs into particles? Not-so-much.

And not getting pics? Heh, not surprising. I watched a white cylinder hang motionless in the afternoon sky once in '97 in the parking lot of a convenience store for 10 minutes with ten or so strangers and nobody got a pic... these weird things immobilize you and proving it to others only occurs to you later.

I wonder if other reports will come out, or if this was an isolated high strangeness event? Record everything Antar, direction, elevation, size, timeline... and hang in there.

edit on 2/3/2014 by Baddogma because: lost a "we"

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

People keep commenting on the OP's sending a mental thought of help when she saw what she thought was a craft under attack by five military jets. In other terminology, ah, that would be called "a prayer".

We weren't there, so none of us know what the OP saw or thought she saw. Maybe it has a reasonable explanation, and maybe it was a craft coming under attack. But what she did was see, or thought she saw, a craft in trouble, and sent it a prayer. Simple as that, and as profound as that. I call that humanity, and bravo OP for thinking of someone (or something) else besides you own astonishment at the moment you saw someone in trouble.

link   
Twitter 14 hours ago. Someone from Charelston loud boom and flash outside my window #wtf. I can give the twitter account if someone wishes to mail me. Dont think the person would be happy having her details put all over ats

link   

TrueBrit
If you suspect you may have recieved a burn, then you should seek medical attention at the nearest opportunity. The possible causes of any burns you may have recieved are many. If you HAVE been exposed to engine backwash from an exotic source of locomotion for example, God only knows what energies you may have been in contact with. Also, and this is something you might want to ask zaphod58, there might be some residue from hot exhaust from the five military aircraft which might have contact burned you.

How low would a plane have to be for a person to deal with engine backwash or exhaust from 5 military aircraft?

That's not me asking for proof , I am just trying to better understand what Antar experienced.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

opethPA

BURNZYY
check this theres a lot from Missouri right now www.nuforc.org...

Unless I am reading that list wrong their isn't a single thing listed from Feb of this year.

I happen to know that MUFON is not always on the ball when it comes to posting reports. I have known of reports that did not show up on their site for weeks after the reports had been made.

link   
Biokmarking.. ill be back

link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

There are military bases in the area. Sonic booms aren't uncommon.

The sun burn is the key to the story as anyone outside would have been burned and it would be a big deal. That is what makes the OP story more than likely a fabrication, even if a partial one.

edit on 3-2-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by opethPA

I have no idea, which is why I recomended that antar get in touch with Zaphod58, because he is our resident avionics expert, and would probably know enough about fuels being used in fast jets and strike fighters, to know what possibilities might present themselves arising from this situation. He would certainly be more qualified than me to comment on such matters. The main thust of my post however, is concern for antar. We are a family here (or at least, that is how I like to think of our community), and I guess you could say I am just expressing some brotherly concern.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

What we know:
1. Warbling metallic object
2. Pursued by 5 planes.
3. Loud sound event
4. Object destroyed by planes.
5. Her face was burned or at least left with a red color.

Any other major facts I am forgetting?

All I would say is that's its possible the object was not destroyed but in fact escaped using unknown means. If it was destroyed you would expect some kind of wreckage to make it to the ground, no doubt followed by a huge follow up / cover up by the military.

And to the posters who think this may have been a target drone being engaged during a training ex, that's restricted to very specific training ranges.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The control tower at Springfield-Branson International airport said that there has not been any strange activity that they have seen today.

But they did laugh at me when I asked.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

A series of unfortunate events then? alll unrelated. The burn on my face and neck, the silver orb spinning out of control? The Energy percussion from their test and then the silver orbs disappearance. Ok.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

That was 14 hours ago, in the middle of the night, and about 1/4 of a continent away.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

antar
A series of unfortunate events then? alll unrelated. The burn on my face and neck, the silver orb spinning out of control? The Energy percussion from their test and then the silver orbs disappearance. Ok.

Have you called 9/11 regarding the burns on your face and neck?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is sus. Twitter is down!!!

link   
reply to post by antar

Since this is the gray area you aren't required to show proof...and I'm not going to call you a liar...but your story has massive holes as this event should be able to be cooberated...and here we are, hours later, and you're still the only witness.

link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

I suspect this is more in common with mini-quakes. People see a flash of light (like lightning) and hear a sonic boom before their house shakes. This doesn't happen with regular quakes, just mini ones. We get alot of mini quakes here in North Texas.

link   

research100

they didn't ask for a full face picture...it's possible to take a partial face pic without revealing the person (still how would we know it was her?...

Maybe she could have a scrap of paper with "ATS" , or her user name in the shot too, that way we would know it was her.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join