It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Never understood all the hype around gold. Ok it's a great conductor but there are better out there. How many thousands if not millions of people have died in the pursuit of gold. Some people like to own a small amount and show it off . Could it be that tptb allow a small amount into circulation to keep up the idea that gold is great and we need to keep mining it.
As mentioned previously a lot of countries have been moving there gold around or asking for it back lately could this be because they have become blinkered to the real reason they were mining and have gotten greedy and now don't want to part with it?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

flipflop
reply to post by Jchristopher5

nothing to see here move on...

"Did you come up with that all by yourself?" Haven't heard that one before.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by Answer

But on the 22dnd he did say

But to clear the air a bit.... No, there will not be Earth changes. No, the ETs will not land. No, the sky will not fall down, and the Earth will not shake. No, President Obama will not reveal...whatever. What will be announced is actually much bigger than all of that. Honest. But not everyone will agree. My statements below simply say that in time, people will eventually understand that the entire development of our species was fundamentally altered on that day in February 2014. It will take time for people to realize this. But it will happen."

www.transients.info...

Right, they won't land. Doesn't mean the info won't be about their past visits.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Maybe they won't be landing because they never left once the planet was conquered the inhabitants enslaved. The evidence is right in front of our eyes. There are ancient ruins everywhere of a highly advanced global society that was destroyed and its history erased.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm just relieved that all this endless speculation will end (man I hope so at least) tomorrow after Brown brings his sloooooooow drum-roll to an end and finally makes the "Announcement".

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

da pickles
Never understood all the hype around gold. Ok it's a great conductor but there are better out there. How many thousands if not millions of people have died in the pursuit of gold. ...

Gold is so rare, geologically speaking. It, unlike a lot of other elements and formations, cannot be made on earth.

Diamonds can be formed on this planet over time, so can crystals, important gasses and many other useful and desirable things.

However, gold can only be made with nuclear fusion when stars explode or collide. LINK

All of the gold that we have is all we will ever have. It has been here since our planets formation shortly after the Big Banging.

So, gold is very precious and once it is all collected, that is all there will be.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Were the implications usually posted at midnight? Any hope for it to be tonight? I could totally see this getting dragged about with all kinds of preliminary "briefings". Ugh!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

InTheFlesh1980
Hmmm... it will be unambiguous and conclusive, but not everyone will agree?

One possible explanation:
Long held beliefs aren't easily set aside. For example, if the announcement and its supporting evidence contradict someone's religious dogma, such evidence may be rejected or not easily entertained.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Gold is supposed to be a good radiation sheild. Bit better than lead.
Costs more though.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Every word/action we make is a permission slip to existence stating "This is how I want to be treated".

The permission slips read pretty clear. Clingy little buggers. Like fleas on lemmings.

We all have many chances/choices... until we don't. Then our wake is all that's left to speak for us.

∴TheRetired
edit on 14-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I didn't realize there were multiple comics in relation to the announcement.

Click for full series

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So, what time is this announcement to take place? It's already the 15th in some places around the world

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

I never realized the comics were relevant, either! I would have been looking at them all this time.

As far as time, Courtney lives on the east coast of the U.S. somewhere. I would assume midnight eastern time. We will see if he drags it out longer than that.

I sent him a Facebook pm about it but didn't get a response.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

FinalCountdown

da pickles
Never understood all the hype around gold. Ok it's a great conductor but there are better out there. How many thousands if not millions of people have died in the pursuit of gold. ...

Gold is so rare, geologically speaking. It, unlike a lot of other elements and formations, cannot be made on earth.

Diamonds can be formed on this planet over time, so can crystals, important gasses and many other useful and desirable things.

However, gold can only be made with nuclear fusion when stars explode or collide. LINK

All of the gold that we have is all we will ever have. It has been here since our planets formation shortly after the Big Banging.

So, gold is very precious and once it is all collected, that is all there will be.

Why am i picturing you explaining this, all decked out in gold chains and rings with a beer in your hand?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

ZeussusZ

Costs more though.

Also it is just pretty and since it doesn't degrade if you make a wonderful art piece with it, it will be the same in a thousand years!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Char-Lee

FinalCountdown

da pickles

Why am i picturing you explaining this, all decked out in gold chains and rings with a beer in your hand?

Pindar, speaking of the island of Rhodes, says that Zeus “rained down on the city with golden flakes of snow” at the time Athene was born from Zeus’ head, “shouting with a far-ringing cry, and all Heaven and Mother Earth shuddered before her.” (1) Homer also says that “upon them [the people of Rhodes] wondrous wealth was shed by the son of Cronus.” Strabo, after quoting Homer, adds that other writers “say that gold rained on the island the time when Athena was born from the head of Zeus, as Pindar states.” (2)

Gold-bearing gravel—with ingots in it—originated from outside of the Earth and, if we should look upon the Greek legend of Zeus and the golden rain in Rhodes as containing revealing elements, then the ingots came from Jupiter.(3) It could be meteoric gold, and as to the origin the ancients could err; but the event happened in human memory, actually during the Early Bronze Age, or at its end.(4)

In 1866 a human skull was unearthed in the interior of Bald Mountain near Altaville, in Calaveras County, California. The skull of Bald Mountain was reported to have been found in the shaft of a gold mine, in a layer of auriferous (gold-bearing) gravel, beneath four layers of lava, each separated from the other by four layers of gravel. The skull did not differ in structure or dimensions from the skull of modern man; however, it was fossilized.(5) In the gold-bearing gravel of Calaveras were also unearthed fossilized bones of the mammoth, the great mastodon, the tapir, horse, hippopotamus, rhinoceros and camel, all extinct animals in pre-Columbian America. But geologically the layer in which it was found belongs to the Tertiary, and therefore a great embarrassment was in store for the geologists and evolutionists. They divide the strata according to the fossils found in them and hold that in the Tertiary there could have been no human beings, for it is an age before the advent of man. But we have seen in the case of the Dead Sea that the great upheavals ascribed to the end of the Tertiary took place at a much later time, actually in the time of the Patriarchs, which is the end of the Early Bronze Age period. The auriferous gravels of California and of the Ural Mountains had their origin at this same time.

The rain of gold on Rhodes is assigned by Pindar to the time when Athene was born from the head of Zeus. The expulsion of the protoplanet Venus from the body of Jupiter followed, by decades or by centuries, the contact of Saturn and Jupiter, and the fantasy of the peoples regarded Venus as a child of Jupiter, conceived to him by Saturn.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

tport17
reply to post by TiedDestructor

I never realized the comics were relevant, either! I would have been looking at them all this time.

As far as time, Courtney lives on the east coast of the U.S. somewhere. I would assume midnight eastern time. We will see if he drags it out longer than that.

I sent him a Facebook pm about it but didn't get a response.

The order in which they are arranged can also be confusing.

I'm wondering if he will in fact post the announcement late tonight (eastern) or tomorrow day.

I see a few of his followers having a mental breakdown if he doesn't. I actually hope they aren't let down.

Seeing that much hope thriving in humanity is beautiful...still more there than anger and hate.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hmmn, let's see...

1. I have no idea why gold is a topic (maybe it relates). But gold's best discovery as far as I know is the phenomenal amount of antimatter it can generate. See article here..

2. On the discussions about beliefs, that's way too big for this thread. I highly recommend the book "The Nature of Personal Reality" by Jane Roberts as Seth. I didn't read it for years as I was biased against channeled works back then, but a brilliant friend kept recommending it. I finally did, and I was grouchy through the first half, and then something just broke through and the rest of the book was more of a series of epiphanies and insights, read a little at a time then followed by (or usually preceded by) relevant spontaneous experience. Anyway, this is a larger philosophy, and it relates more to fundamental underlying belief systems than conscious thought. They are related but not the same.

3. I'm hoping for the unusually tall, long-head Martians I call the 'Pre-Egyptians' as the topic but we'll see. :-)

4. Brown's definition of conclusive and definitive and proof, given his past books and works, are somewhat radically different than mine, but I hope this event is an exception to that rule.

5. Remember I mentioned that a friend told me they were part of some viewing Brown tasked that is allegedly part of all this, so I'm waiting to see where or when that part gets mentioned. Please, in advance, do not castigate an entire science study, history and field of people for stuff he says or does. He does not represent any of that except one human in the latter group.

Thanks to those people who have been posting the notes and cartoons and images.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well it's the 15th March here in the UK......nothing being reported anywhere else around the globe.

However......

The 15th March (Ides of March) is my wedding anniversary............I forgot it.

No card, no flowers

I expect the 4 horsemen to be released within the next 6 hours.......God help me

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Char-Lee

ZeussusZ

Costs more though.

Also it is just pretty and since it doesn't degrade if you make a wonderful art piece with it, it will be the same in a thousand years!

True it is undeniably beautiful.

I find it fascinating that all of the ancient civilizations from all corners of the world were obsessed with gold.
And then as time progressed we see the "advanced" civilization from Europe equally obsessed with gold as they collected it from the natives as they exterminated them.

And then today. Until recently we had the gold standard.

But now?

Game over maybe. Perhaps enough gold has been delivered and now we're on our own.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join