It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

But hasn't he already said he doesn't control the "announcement"? Or for that matter, the timing?

His posts have been well composed and he has stated on the bottom of every one that the "implications" are not directly linked to the "announcement"

I don't know what its about to be honest but I'm the nosey type and i always want to know more.

Peace

M.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Indeed, the overlords are currently working on dismantling unproductive illusions.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Posting 23 tells me all I need to know about this topic.

If you have eyes to see and ears to hear.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

ErgoTheMirror

Chamberf=6
If that's the case, why did evolution develop nerves in the first place?

Because it's useful communication with the environment.

The *signal* is consistent. The manner in which it is interpreted is not fixed regardless of where it starts. It can be modified. Either amplified or redirected.

You are focusing on a very narrow window of "pain".

A person's state of mind directly influences how the pain is interpreted. Some people have almost no control over it, others have developed extensive control.

Emotional pain in particular is heavily influenced by conditioning... and emotional pain/states absolutely amplify/nullify physical perceptions.

Just wondering then:
Do you feel pain--whether it's physical or emotional?
If not, how'd you do it?

Wouldn't pleasure also be an illusion, in addition to above mentioned state of no-pain? Is the goal to feel nothing besides benign touching of, say, surfaces and no emotional pain when causes are/were present?

Why allow pleasure into the equation then? It would be illusory and therefore a trick of perceptions...

I just getting at what's the point, what's the goal?

You can't (not you singled out) say at one end of the spectrum of perceptions pain is just a belief therefore an illusion that should be overcome, and not say the same of pleasure--which by the same reasons should also be overcome as none of it is truly "real".

That's why I ask what then is the point?
The tired old hat of ATS, global enlightenment?

Emotionally numb and physically (at the spectrum extremes -- pain, pleasure, anguish, joy) numb masses, species??

OK, now I won't bring it up anymore --as I said I wouldn't earlier, oops-- since I don't think this debate alone is germane to the whole of Brown's message, Implications, and tomorrow's announcement.
edit on 3/14/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

It's quite germane to the discussion at large.
Where is the sensation of the brush... and the fear of the hammer coming from here?
In addition it's worth looking into how phantom limb pain for amputees is treated.

edit on 14-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheMirror

quoting myself:

That's why I ask what then is the point?
The tired old hat of ATS, global enlightenment?
Emotionally numb and physically (at the spectrum extremes -- pain, pleasure, anguish, joy) numb masses, species??

With nothing, no desire, disgust, etc., what would be the motivation for change be in the first place?

Or for that matter the point of inhabiting these sacks of meat?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Who said anything about numb?
Do you think masochists who have pain directed into pleasure are numb?

What's the point? Realizing you aren't a complete and total slave both to others or even your own body. The mind is far more powerful than it is given credit for and the cult of fear/pain requires people spending little time learning how to manage their perceptions toward directions that are more conducive to the state of being they would rather live.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

ErgoTheMirror

there is a huge planetary wide effort to maintain ONE cult (primarily the cult of fiat) at the expense of all other beliefs. Even the cults of organized religion which have in their very teachings clear stands against the modern form of financial system... have been forced to comply with this larger more powerful cult.

Exceptionally phrased in a single sentence the entire purpose of the implications!

Cult of Fiat at the expense of all other beliefs!

That is the best possible use of language regarding what is taking place over all the Earth at this time, of which these implications are neatly fit therein.

Mirror, you nailed it!

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

MissBeck
I really don't think the missing plane has anything to do with this. It was stated in his quote in the OP

"A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer."

That might tie in with the pic of Ancient Egyptians/UFO that he posted. But who knows.

Yes like why were never told what was beyond the second "door" in the Pyramid shaft. No way i believe they found these intriguing things and Dr Hawass said he believed there was something big like the kinds tomb hidden there and yet they did not continue to explore.

Then there was the story, a reporter at the conference in Egypt said one of the speakers said "what we found in there is not of this world". Then we are told there is no such reporter even though the conference was at the time he specifies and the speaker mentioned was at that conference.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
May the force be with you.
There is no try there is only do.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

ElohimJD

ErgoTheMirror

there is a huge planetary wide effort to maintain ONE cult (primarily the cult of fiat) at the expense of all other beliefs. Even the cults of organized religion which have in their very teachings clear stands against the modern form of financial system... have been forced to comply with this larger more powerful cult.

Exceptionally phrased in a single sentence the entire purpose of the implications!

Cult of Fiat at the expense of all other beliefs!

That is the best possible use of language regarding what is taking place over all the Earth at this time, of which these implications are neatly fit therein.

Mirror, you nailed it!

God Bless,

You damn right Ergo nailed it. Takes the nail gun to a whole new dimension

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

ErgoTheMirror

Who said anything about numb?
Do you think masochists who have pain directed into pleasure are numb?

What's the point? Realizing you aren't a complete and total slave both to others or even your own body. The mind is far more powerful than it is given credit for and requires people spending little time learning how to manage their perceptions toward directions that are more conducive to the state of being they would rather live.

Not sure if my point was clear, or...
If everything perceived is an illusion, why even talk about the masochist and his pleasure?

My body says i need to eat. Should I not be a slave to that? Or sleep? Both btw pretty pleasurable.

"the cult of fear/pain"?
If one finds the need to eliminate one side of the illusion, why not eliminate the other side? Otherwise it's just contradictory and denying basic facets of life.

But it seems like you are trying to have your cake and eat it too.

It's great to know you're not a slave to others. Wonderful. Not part of my issue with this.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

agnisvaha
Dr. Courtney Brown is going to announce something that is utterly mind-blowing and consciousness changing that is unambiguous and conclusive with supporting evidence or proof. He is going to announce that 9/11 was perpetrated by the U.S. government in collusion with the country of Israel in an effort to expand Zionist interests and further implement an New World Order

Yes we have been waiting for this info for thousands of years...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
If everything perceived is an illusion, why even talk about the masochist and his pleasure?

The signal is real.

The perception is... flexible.

Chamberf=6
My body says i need to eat. Should I not be a slave to that? Or sleep? Both btw pretty pleasurable.

Your choice.

Chamberf=6
"the cult of fear/pain"? If one finds the need to eliminate one side of the illusion, why not eliminate the other side? Otherwise it's just contradictory and denying basic facets of life.

You put a lot of words in my mouth I've not said... nor are inherent in the words you are taking umbrage with.

Chamberf=6
But it seems like you are trying to have your cake and eat it too.

Feeling a fire is handy. Resisting fire is probably unwise.

Feeling terror at the threat or actual abuse of a bully is debilitating. Resisting a bully is liberating.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

UnBreakable

habfan1968
Interesting announcement set up for Monday the 17th of March. It would be two days too late but it could be related.

Link:

A strophysics announcement

I just love when there's an anouncement to announce an upcoming announcement. This results in absolutely no matter of consequence.

I'm genuinely curious why people feel compelled to revisit this thread repeatedly to belittle the announcement.

They are sticking to it so arduously that I'm inclined to believe that some find it personally offensive for some reason. You could have ignored the thread or posted a single reply stating how you feel about Dr. Brown but you keep coming back to add more negativity to the thread and contribute nothing to the discussion. Please elaborate.

If you feel the need to respond defensively by telling me that you can post whatever you want, whenever you want, I'm going to take that as an admission that you're simply trolling. A rational person can explain their motives without resorting to defensive posturing. If you think this announcement is just a load of inconsequential BS, just ignore the thread. We already know there's a high probability that nothing of value will come from this announcement so there's no need restating it like you're the only person who's figured it out.
edit on 3/14/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The far sight has just published a comic strip only 3 frames but I think it gives the game away . Really sorry but can't seem to upload it
edit on 14-3-2014 by da pickles because: Tried to upload pic

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheMirror

You put a lot of words in my mouth I've not said... nor are inherent in the words you are taking umbrage with.

I quoted your "cult of fear/pain".
And I never said the "signals" of nerves weren't there.

The rest is a point I am trying to make that you either don't catch, or don't want to answer.

It's is inconsistent to refuse one spectrum of perception, yet accept the other (pleasure). I am arguing with the Implication and following it to a logical conclusion.
Not attacking you.

but what kind of answer is it, when you've said it's all to (my paraphrase) to benefit the experience of life, to say it's my choice to eat or sleep when I say that is a slavery to the body?

As the member @Answer said just above..

We already know there's a high probability that nothing of value will come from this announcement so there's no need restating it like you're the only person who's figured it out.

not just you but you in the overall sense.

link   

Chamberf=6

With nothing, no desire, disgust, etc., what would be the motivation for change be in the first place?

Ah, that's a brilliant question and is appropriately referred to in philosophical parlance as the Great Abyss that man must precariously traverse. It's a bugger to be sure.

link   
reply to post by murlock

This time its to point out that we have all been playing "whack a mole" for ages now with our theories on what the "announcement" might be.

This is how the whole thing should be taken...as a game. People are way too serious and emotional, it should be like a game of I-Spy enjoy it as a distraction. Don't get so many hopes and desires and emotions all entangled in this, you have seen these kind of things so many times.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I don't perceive myself being attacked. Only twisted.

Thank you for the tango.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join