It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

tport17
Also, Courtney posted these photos

Unambiguous and conclusive?

Here is a quote from Dr. Brown from Jan 22:

But with that said, there will be an announcement that will change everything, and it will happen in February. You will read about it here, and elsewhere. Many will disregard it, or laugh at it. But in time, the world will see that humanity began to see itself differently from that date on.

So if many will disregard it, how will it be conclusive?

Here is another quote from Dr. Brown from Jan 22:

What will be announced is actually much bigger than all of that. Honest. But not everyone will agree.

Hmmm... it will be unambiguous and conclusive, but not everyone will agree? How wonderfully interesting.

I perceive multiple contradictions in his statements. And then there's that whole issue of guaranteeing over and over that this announcement would happen in February.

I hope after tomorrow that some folks will begin to be a little bit more realistic about what's going on here.

Some nebulous announcement will be made. Nothing will happen. When nothing changes, Dr. Brown will say "that's because blah-blah-blah." Or worse yet, he'll say that something did change, but we just didn't notice it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Dr.Courtney doesn't have a magic, mind opening, wand. So to imply a mass consciousness changing event it would have to be something revelatory which will inspire an intense emotional response.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
CB provided a link to all of the implications postings on one page. The list is now complete, just in time for the big day....

Here you go!

The Farsight Institute - Implications

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I had a whole page thanking you and telling you, you, Ergomirrorback, Chamber, da pickle & Cheesy why I was against Doc Brown & my cluster migraines that last 1 to 5 week, which by the 3rd to 5th week I end up in hospital receiving 100 ml's of both Morphine & gravol as maxran & serc make me vomit, every 2 to 4 hours. Mirror tricked me into a revelation if you look a few pages back. I'm not in shape to redo the whole thing though. Just, I've worked with Doc Brown, I know how he uses one & not usually for the right reasons. I was 12. Also when I began getting migraines & worse, cluster migraines luckily not as frequent as migraines.
I sincerely wish he delivers this time & that it does benefit man kind. Just not holding my breath, tried to sleep but head throbbed too much.
Also can't see well or type well.
Again, heart felt thank to you 5 Spiro.....you've come back up

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

liliththedestroyer

Nah, my bet is he will announce that Christianity is a false religion, and there is no Antichrist and there is no Jesus coming back to save them. Some will laugh and many will cry.

This is another good possibility and an improvement would be the added implication that Jesus was an alien and that all religious thought; philosophy is a surreptitious scientifically based, genome altering, cognitive technology.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by agnisvaha

Ellegory= A group usually linked together with one thought, idea or prayer, to make it manifest, the power is in the unity & cannot be divided. Like a tribal rain dance where about 78% of the time works. JFYI

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

StormyStars
Mirror tricked me into a revelation if you look a few pages back.

I extended lifting thoughts despite having never met you except for seeing in you aspects of myself and responding how I would wish to be responded to.

Want to know one of the most ancient forces of destruction?
It's not shape shifters.
It's blame shifters.

Though they are related!

Best to you in your current difficulties.

And in the interest of full disclosure... for every spoon full of sugar I sent your way... two more came crashing back upon me. That's just the way it works... but can be managed when (somewhat) prepared for it, heh.
edit on 14-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because: /hug

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

The modern financial/currency system is a cult.

Organized religions that push do's/don'ts without teaching the underlying nature of consciousness and providing avenues for people to explore their growth through the various stages are cults.

The Business of Science is a cult.

Current public education is a cult.

Taboos are cults of culture.

Sports Teams, Political Parties, Celebrities are cult idols.

The Tao Te Ching, which is one of the least cultish writings I've ever seen... has still been used to create cults.

We are surrounded by layer after layer of cults with people worshiping heavily at the alter of them without quite realizing that's what they are doing.

Any outwardly expressed structure of thoughts can be taken up by a person or group of people and turned into a cult... one only need to preach/teach the surface message without understanding/teaching the connectivity with all other (even contrary) perspectives.

The implications... at the end of the day... are saying little more than "Change how you think, changes what you perceive, changes the world around you." Or more simply "What you believe, how you act, affects the world".

There is nothing mystical or magical in that... but there is a huge planetary wide effort to maintain ONE cult (primarily the cult of fiat) at the expense of all other beliefs. Even the cults of organized religion which have in their very teachings clear stands against the modern form of financial system... have been forced to comply with this larger more powerful cult.

None Dare Call it a Conspiracy?
None Dare Call it a Cult!
edit on 14-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

ErgoTheMirror
reply to post by RedCairo

The modern financial/currency system is a cult built from older good ideas.

Organized religions that push do's/don'ts without teaching the underlying nature of consciousness and providing avenues for people to explore their growth through the various stages are cults.

Current public education is a cult.

Taboos are cults of culture.

The Tao To Ching, which is one of the least cultish writings I've ever seen... has still been used to create cults.

We are surrounded by layer after layer of cults.

Any outwardly expressed structure of thoughts can be taken up by a person or group of people and turned into a cult... one only need to preach/teach the surface message without understanding/teaching the connectivity with all other perspectives.

The implications... at the end of the day... are saying little more than "Change how you think, changes what you perceive, changes the world around you." Or more simply "What you believe, how you act, affects the world".

There is nothing mystical or magical in that... but there is a huge planetary wide effort to maintain ONE cult (primarily the cult of fiat) at the expense of all other beliefs. Even the cults of organized religion which have in their very teachings clear stands against the modern form of financial system... have been forced to comply with this larger more powerful cult.

None Dare Call it a Conspiracy?
None Dare Call it a Cult!
edit on 14-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because:

The quest for wealth/status/power has been the primary source of hardship for humanity and has drastically stunted our development.
edit on 3/14/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Answer
The quest for wealth/status/power has been the primary source of hardship for humanity and has drastically stunted our development.

Ahhh ja... the cult of power over others.

The amusing/terrifying thing is the cult of power handles people attempting to battle it in order to gain their own power far better and easier than it does people who genuinely do not seek power over others nor wish to grant automatic power of others over them.

Thus if their example begins to be recognized by many others the cult of power has no real option but to try to indirectly *force* those people into a state of self defense and interprets said self defense as "aggression" which is then used to justify the actions of the cult of power.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm just kind of following this thread out of curiosity and trying to keep an open mind.

But could some of you more informed on the totality of the Implications tell me:

Is this latest one saying if we stop believing in pain, we will no longer perceive it?

I am I too literal (?), because I read that as a broken leg (for ex.) will not hurt.

Some of his earlier Implications and these later ones are not jiving together, in my mind.

On the other hand, it's just one more day till we hear/read his announcement.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
But could some of you more informed on the totality of the Implications tell me:

Is this latest one saying if we stop believing in pain, we will no longer perceive it?

I am I too literal (?), because I read that as a broken leg (for ex.) will not hurt.

There is some truth to pain being a belief. Thus the difference in people who freak out if you touch them (it causes a genuine sensation of pain) versus people who actually derive enjoyment from what most would call painful acts.

I'm sure you can think of examples in your own mind. The exact same temperature can be "too cold" and uncomfortable in one state of mind... or can be "refreshing" when in another. The only difference was the state of mind, expectations, and mental preparedness (or lack thereof).

I was in a massive car wreck where I was close to bleeding to death. I didn't actually start to feel pain until I made the realization "I'm going to live"... and then everything came crashing down. Many people can tell stories of cutting themselves and feeling nothing until they actually *looked* at the cut. The only change was the awareness.

It's how people build up pain tolerances. The nerves are still sending the same signals... but how they are interpreted changes. Sometimes someone banging on your back doesn't feel good... sometimes it "hurts so good".

Everyone experiences the variability of pain, but few spend any time attempting to guide it. Think of people who go through training to withstand torture.

On a mental level... some people can withstand mockery and even derive satisfaction from it... others experience complete distress. The same words but from different people can elicit completely different reactions. These are modifiable through experience and focusing on changing the interpretation of the incoming signals.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheMirror

If that's the case, why did evolution develop nerves in the first place?

Think of people who go through training to withstand torture.

So they don't feel pain by refusing to "believe" in it, or they train and condition themselves to endure it? The wording of the implication just IMO doesn't necessarily imply everything you are interpreting it as.

Animals show pain...is their sensation of pain just in their brain's expectations and ingrained mass conditioning?

I have my own answer (belief) on the topic--the more "conventional" reason--, but I am not sure it would be worth debating with you about it.

edit on 3/14/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ok.... Back again to make another post on this thread...

This time its to point out that we have all been playing "whack a mole" for ages now with our theories on what the "announcement" might be.

My question is this.

If the announcement is to be made withing the next 24-36 hours. Where will it be besides the farsight website?

Only asking because I'd like to be able to find it.

After all if it answers a question that man has been pondering for centuries, if not thousands of years, then you would expect it to be everywhere on the web.

With that in mind I'm also wondering what has been keeping these "other websites" from making the "announcement" earlier?

This post has had me intrigued and at times a little baffled but I'll play along with Dr. Brown for the sake of open mindedness.

Your views O wise fellow ATS'ers

P.S. please dont start arguing with each other over this regardless of Dr. Brown has been truthful or not. We are all on the same team here as members of ATS regardless of our differences of opinion within the site

Peace

M.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Interesting announcement set up for Monday the 17th of March. It would be two days too late but it could be related.

Link:

A strophysics announcement

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by murlock

It appears to me (may be wrong, it's happened a couple times before
)
that he has set himself up as the only spout/source/knower-in-the-know that completely controls when and what he will announce--then pass it to farsight and wherever else he feels like.

If there are any other outlets he feels like spreading the announcement from, that is.

The only places I personally have noticed him saying to look for the announcement from is farsight and his FB page--which he now says is hacked, so I guess that place may be excluded now.
edit on 3/14/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ooh, I can't wait until tomorrow. One more day, the Ides of March, til the big announcement. I have a tingle going up my leg like Chris Matthews felt towards Obama a few years ago. I'm sure it will be an eath shattering revelation from C. Browne like all his past utterances.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
If that's the case, why did evolution develop nerves in the first place?

Because it's useful communication with the environment.

The *signal* is consistent. The manner in which it is interpreted is not fixed regardless of where it starts. It can be modified. Either amplified or redirected.

You are focusing on a very narrow window of "pain".

A person's state of mind directly influences how the pain is interpreted. Some people have almost no control over it, others have developed extensive control.

Emotional pain in particular is heavily influenced by conditioning... and emotional pain/states absolutely amplify/nullify physical perceptions.

link   

habfan1968
Interesting announcement set up for Monday the 17th of March. It would be two days too late but it could be related.

Link:

A strophysics announcement

I just love when there's an anouncement to announce an upcoming announcement. This results in absolutely no matter of consequence.

link   

999zxcv
i am one of life's great survivors y2k -2012 - ison- hale bop -etc etc i will come back in march to lol and told you so

told you so another wanna be nutter

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join