It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
As of 12:15am Eastern US time no announcement has been made as of now. As I predicted his followers are on the verge of going apesh## crazy. And it makes me giggle.

Maybe tomorrow.
edit on CDT18America/Chicago14America/Chicago1231Fri, 14 Mar 2014 23:18:12 -0500u by TiedDestructor because: Because Aliens Yall

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well, in other news, they are saying the Malaysian plane was in fact hijacked!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

TiedDestructor
As of 12:15am Eastern US time no announcement has been made as of now. As I predicted his followers are on the verge of going apesh## crazy. And it makes me giggle.

Maybe tomorrow.
edit on CDT18America/Chicago14America/Chicago1231Fri, 14 Mar 2014 23:18:12 -0500u by TiedDestructor because: Because Aliens Yall

He never said what time the announcement would be made. Unfortunately, because his implications were always posted around midnight, a lot of people assumed that the announcement would be the same.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Answer

TiedDestructor

Maybe tomorrow.

He never said what time the announcement would be made. Unfortunately, because his implications were always posted around midnight, a lot of people assumed that the announcement would be the same.

I also inferred this on page 51

I'm wondering if he will in fact post the announcement late tonight (eastern) or tomorrow day. I see a few of his followers having a mental breakdown if he doesn't. I actually hope they aren't let down.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by agnisvaha

Why you hating on me? Pfft! Did I say or imply I am a follower of Doc Brown? No. I did not. You seemed confused about this whole Remote Viewing topic, as in how it truly works. I gave you the oldest, most accurate description by one word and it's definition as taught to me in Medical training by Professor Larry McDermont. You can't even find it on Google or Wikipedia anymore but I am fortunate enough to have kept ALL of my books, notes, tests etc. It was taught to us in Theology & Multi-Culturism to better understand our patients. " I made a statement, not asked for a debate." YOU of all here on this thread should have recognized that if you were not so angered by this, whatever your reasons for becoming part of this thread. Watch. in a half hour, it will officially be March 15th 2014. Will Dr. Courtney Brown make THEE announcement? Maybe. Will it have been worth getting hot headed about? Not likely. But I was also taught their are exceptions to every rule and to keep an open mind, not blindly follow any ' illusions.' Great Expectations & all, or did you never understand the moral of the original book? Or even read it? The oldest movie follows the Charles Dicken's greatest masterpiece of all time. The 2 newer movies of it are garbage. Pfft. Illusions indeed.... more like delusions!
One & the same. Not real. Just Ying/Yang.

edit on th312014Sat, 15 Mar 2014 01:22:31 -05000314th31amSat, 15 Mar 2014 01:22:31 -0500 by StormyStars because: I made a crucial spelling error

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
To quote one of the comics:

"Foolish prophet. The Ides of March have come."
"But not yet gone"

Guess he will be waiting. Yippie.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I just hope it'll be the nice aliens that give a reach around with their probings.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

It's Charles Dickens.

Not "Dickinson".

edit on 15-3-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Now he is asking for money!

:facepalm:

UPDATE: Now he is stating that the announcement is to come in 3 parts that will be revealed today.

This is a circus

2nd EDIT:

This speaks volumes

And pay me for it!

Jeez
edit on CDT03America/Chicago15America/Chicago2031Sat, 15 Mar 2014 01:03:20 -0500u by TiedDestructor because: (no reason given)

edit on CDT13America/Chicago15America/Chicago0231Sat, 15 Mar 2014 01:13:02 -0500u by TiedDestructor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

TiedDestructor

:facepalm:

UPDATE: Now he is stating that the announcement is to come in 3 parts that will be revealed today.

This is a circus

Jeez
edit on CDT03America/Chicago15America/Chicago2031Sat, 15 Mar 2014 01:03:20 -0500u by TiedDestructor because: (no reason given)

Yeah, his tone changed a lot with the actual announcement. It went from "the most important announcement ever" that was supposed to change the world to "arguably the most important announcement in recent years."

Either it was a sham all along and he underestimated how worked-up everyone was going to get over his implications or something changed at the last second.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but it sounds to me that he is trying to say that remote viewing is PROOF? I'm not believing that. I can't even watch the documentary to laugh at it... $12.00 for 24hrs? You have got to be kidding me right?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zazen

lol! You are absolutely correct Sir. I knew at the time but as of 52 minutes ago, I am just into the 1st complete 24 hour period of the beginning of the 4th week of a cluster migraine which my late Mom taught me to ease them up quite a bit. I can endure them about this long before ending up in the hospital , between now to the 5th week and all functions become more difficult. Despite being in the medical field, I don't much care being on the receiving end thus delaying as long as possible which sometime is worth enduring it. Not always, just sometimes. Thank you for the correction, without your input, I would have been quite embarrassed later lol...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I don't know if I can even watch the video.

Unfolds over a year...for those that want to help...$$$$$....

Freaking linky

Time for more and

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

andr3w68
I'm sorry, but it sounds to me that he is trying to say that remote viewing is PROOF? I'm not believing that. I can't even watch the documentary to laugh at it... $12.00 for 24hrs? You have got to be kidding me right?

This amount sounds familiar........

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It would been better is he had just said the announcement is an April 1st joke at least i would have just laugh it off but this again?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

TiedDestructor

No surprise there, that is what this is all about, he wants money!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Not watched the vid yet but where did $12 come from ? There are also 2 more components being released later today but by whom ?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

da pickles
Not watched the vid yet but where did $12 come from ?

In the video he tells you to go to his website and pay $12 to rent another video that has the message in it!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Watched 20 minutes and yep, he's selling a freaking documentary. I'm going to go acoustically levitate my neighbors car and ram it into the dumpster. Ughhhh!!!

How can you tell people you have the answers to free them from the bondage of a prison planet, then tell them the answers cost $$$$?

Charlatan.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join