It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

habfan1968
Interesting announcement set up for Monday the 17th of March. It would be two days too late but it could be related.

Link:

A strophysics announcement

Unless he has info and makes the announcement just before that source.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Yes like why were never told what was beyond the second "door" in the Pyramid shaft. No way i believe they found these intriguing things and Dr Hawass said he believed there was something big like the kinds tomb hidden there and yet they did not continue to explore.

Then there was the story, a reporter at the conference in Egypt said one of the speakers said "what we found in there is not of this world". Then we are told there is no such reporter even though the conference was at the time he specifies and the speaker mentioned was at that conference.

Ooh, Char-Lee, now that would be a spectacular announcement if it was along those lines!! But I think it might just be a huge flop.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

Ooh, Char-Lee, now that would be a spectacular announcement if it was along those lines!! But I think it might just be a huge flop.

Yeah me too but we can always hope while we play this game right :-) Keeping it light and fun!

There are all of these missing info things out there. The pyramid, what was in the tunnels under the Mexican pyramid, all they showed us was a few balls. The hole in the Baltic sea anomaly, why did the camera never go in as they said it would (where are the pictures). The Lake Vostok magnetic anomaly why did they just stop talking about it...and many more. Secrets everywhere!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I know. If I wanted to research all the things that really fascinate me, I don't think there would be enough hours to accomplish it! I know nothing really about the pyramids/Egyptians, but I do read all the threads on them.

Oh, to live my youth again, and study at all subjects I enjoy now.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

We have indeed
but even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally!

But the way this has been played out (for want of a better word) seems so different from other occasions.. I cant help but think there might actually be something more to this than meets the eye.

I'm certainly not taking Dr. Browns side on this, nor anyone's.. I'm trying my best to look at the information with a balanced mind to come to some conclusion, but its eluding me to the point of distraction.

He said on Facetube
that it was nothing to do with aliens/possible disclosure/ancient alien theory, but has been leading to that in various posts he has made. That makes no sense :s

I guess I just don't have the intellect or I'm missing something somewhere.

Either that or we are all being led "up the garden path" and that makes no sense either!

Why would anyone put their reputation at risk to this degree? Even more so than a reputation that isn't particularly great already?

I certainly wouldn't put my head in the noose and I have no reputation to lose

Unless I truly did know something earth shattering that is.........

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by murlock

Why would anyone put their reputation at risk to this degree? Even more so than a reputation that isn't particularly great already?

I refuse to take part in facebook or any of the social sites, can't really say why I just feel negative toward them. So I have to get info elsewhere. Anyway doesn't this remind you of things like the fairly reputable (for her line of work) astrologer or whatever it was that said a HUGE wave was going to wipe out San Francisco and everyone need to get out! Remember that?

Anyway I find these things entertaining with always a touch of hope that something is coming to make a HUGE change for the world, hopefully for the better and I may come across it on one of these out there threads on ATS:-)

edit on 14-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Quick description of the cartoon

Frame:1 three aliens looking at earth through a window.
One says: the farsighted announcement is tomorrow, what shall we do next?

Frame 2: picture of spaceship orbiting earth
Voice; there is nothing left for us to do . The future is in the hands of the humans now.

Frame 3 close up of aliens in spaceship as if looking through from the other side of the window.
One says: I wonder if they have any idea how many are watching this.
edit on 14-3-2014 by da pickles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

da pickles
Quick description of the cartoon

Frame:1 three aliens looking at earth through a window.
One says: the farsighted announcement is tomorrow, what shall we do next?

Frame 2: picture of spaceship orbiting earth
Voice; there is nothing left for us to do . The future is in the hands of the humans now.

Frame 3 close up of aliens in spaceship as if looking through from the other side of the window.
One says: I wonder if they have any idea how many are watching this.
edit on 14-3-2014 by da pickles because: (no reason given)

So what was your conclusion from the cartoon? That we are bugs under a microscope but they will no longer interfere with our development?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by murlock

I refuse to take part in facebook or any of the social sights, can't really say why I just feel negative toward them. So I have to get info elsewhere. Anyway doesn't this remind you of things like the fairly reputable (for her line of work) astrologer or whatever it was that said a HUGE wave was going to wipe out San Francisco and everyone need to get out! Remember that?

Anyway I find these things entertaining with always a touch of hope that something is coming to make a HUGE change for the world, hopefully for the better and I may come across it on one of these out there threads on ATS:-)

We can only hope there is hope for us.

The way things have been heading for the last few years on this little blue marble floating in an endless cosmos, I can't help but think we are all doomed.

Unless of course someone somewhere takes us by our young hand and leads us to a better future.

Because its looking less and less likely that we are capable of finding our own way there.

or to quote Monty Pythons Galaxy song. "let's just hope that there's intelligent life, somewhere else in space 'cos there's bugger all down here on earth".

Peace

M.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

You got me. I'm trolling (eyeroll). I would elaborate in this thread with more detail if there was something tangible by Brown instead of delaying the date of the announcement from last month as was originally promised until tomorrow. I can see where you would consider my responses as being negative. I guess after seeing many threads like this over the past ten years, with the MO of ATS being "Deny Ignorance", my cynicism kicks in, especially seeing 50 pages on something which hasn't even been divulged yet. Believe me, if a 'world changing' announcement is made tomorrow by Courtney, I'll come on here and apologize profusely for my lack of faith. But something tells me I won't be eating crow come March 16th.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So, its tomorrow I hear?
Is that so?

I guess we are finally going to find out that were created by aliens through splicing the DNA of pigs and chimps some time not too long ago.

I guess Dr. Browns going to let us know that we were created to mine gold for the alien cargo ships and intergalactic freighters.
We will all collectively learn how gold is only made when stars explode and that all of the gold that is embedded in our crust has been here since the earths formation.

We will most likely also learn about the other hominoids that existed here before we were created. We'll learn that these giant head wearing hominoids quickly went underground (literally) to continue their meta psychical world magic to stabilize the moon as usual.

I reckon Courtney will share with us the news that the gold mining project is now complete.

That the gold has made its way from the earth to the natives in the form of idols, melted down by the Spanish and re minted in europe for currency only to end up confiscated and collected and melted down and formed into bars and tucked away into various world vaults until now that they are safely in the hands of the original contract holders and as the chinese saw their so called gold bars in half to discover that they are fake, Courtney will kindly share with us that even though the aliens who have been "protecting" us from total destruction for so many thousands of years as we collect the gold - have left and no longer care about us, Courtney will let us know that we are "alright" and that all we need is to think positive.

Can't wait.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It seems to imply that they have been here all along or at least watching from a distance. May be they have deemed the human race advanced enough know to the truth about there involvement and guidance. It does imply that there is more than one type of being out there.

Or there jumping ship cos there's an armada of bad guys about to come out of warp directly above the planet who want a piece of em

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

murlock

He said on Facetube
that it was nothing to do with aliens/possible disclosure/ancient alien theory, but has been leading to that in various posts he has made. That makes no sense :s

That's been repeated multiple times in this thread and it's inaccurate.

His postings on his facebook page never said it wouldn't be about aliens.

Again, the major announcement will not involve any Earth changes, cataclysms, presidential revelations, or any such thing. It is actually much bigger than any of that, but it will take time for people to absorb and realize the extent of the change that will be initiated on that day

People are making some broad assumptions instead of considering what's actually been said. No offense meant... I've just seen several people say that Brown is contradicting himself because he "said it wouldn't be about aliens."
edit on 3/14/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

nothing to see here move on...
another idiot prophet...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Thank you for clarifying that point to me
my bad. no offense taken, on the contrary I prefer to be told when I have made a mistake and am given the correction in the same post

Once again one ATS member comes to the aid of another member and doesn't slap him down or abuse him
Lets hope that you start a trend

Peace.

M.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Comic strip someone requested

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Thanks for posting this, tried but computer said no

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

da pickles
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Thanks for posting this, tried but computer said no

Anything for my peeps.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Courtney will kindly share with us that even though the aliens who have been "protecting" us from total destruction for so many thousands of years as we collect the gold - have left and no longer care about us, Courtney will let us know that we are "alright" and that all we need is to think positive.

Or they returned and demanded all the gold having been mined by the whole of the world up until now since they left. The governments in fear are scrambling to comply without letting anyone know we are threatened with annihilation unless they gather all the worlds gold and get it to them pronto...then they will either leave again or set us all to mining again, if they deem enough gold is still around planet earth.

Thus where is the gold...answered.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

But on the 22dnd he did say

But to clear the air a bit.... No, there will not be Earth changes. No, the ETs will not land. No, the sky will not fall down, and the Earth will not shake. No, President Obama will not reveal...whatever. What will be announced is actually much bigger than all of that. Honest. But not everyone will agree. My statements below simply say that in time, people will eventually understand that the entire development of our species was fundamentally altered on that day in February 2014. It will take time for people to realize this. But it will happen."

www.transients.info...

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join