It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ground Breaking Mathematics That Proves Free Energy Is Possible Has Been Discovered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

have you ever read a book titled "the physics of a flying saucer" by Ted Roach ?...he seems to believe that free energy can be achieved through mathematics and put forward a hypothesis....E=MV2...

(how can you make the squared symbol on a keyboard)?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cut to the chase. What is matter? What holds lattice structures together? Do you need some help, or would you rather avoid answering?

You must pretend the universe isn't a whirlwind of energy for your viewpoint to stand.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Americanist

If you fail to address the main points, then why would anyone bother to sit through your diatribe? You've somehow managed to skip over the inherent systems in nature once more (e.g. fib sequence, golden ratio). I'm fairly certain your diverting on purpose... Either that or it's straight up ignorance.

Correct, I am skipping over a topic that has been discussed for near-300 pages (in a thread which I linked to) where many people explained to you over and over again why it it hokum because it's quite clear that no reasonable or rationale explanation will every penetrate your willful ignorance.

Instead, let's skip all the hot words and cut to the chase. Present a single testable prediction by Vortex Math that has been found to be accurate and previously been unknown to science.

Anyhow, the last time I emailed MIT I received over 650 blog hits in less than 45 mins.

We all need a good chuckle from time to time and academics are no exception.
edit on 1-2-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I posted this thread up hoping to understand what was being talked about a bit better. The video you posted may help I will watch it when I get home...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I would not be so quick to cry megalomania. If the claims are true that they have a 3d model of the mathematical language of nature the potential may well be limitless.. It is certainly worthy of further investigation before being brushed off as useless...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

purplemer
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I posted this thread up hoping to understand what was being talked about a bit better. The video you posted may help I will watch it when I get home...

No problem, I was quite surprised to see that no one had posted that lecture in this thread already. I would highly suggest watching it even if you don't believe in any of the free energy stuff, the mathematics is interesting enough just by its self without any of the mysticism added onto it.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

purplemer

I would not be so quick to cry megalomania. If the claims are true that they have a 3d model of the mathematical language of nature the potential may well be limitless.. It is certainly worthy of further investigation before being brushed off as useless...
How could Vortex math possibly cure all disease, etc? All those claims convey megalomaniacal omnipotence which is completely unwarranted and at no point has Rodin or Powell ever shown any conceivable link between vortex math and curing all disease. I wouldn't be so slow to recognize the claim for what it is.

The problems with Rodin/Powell claims go beyond megalomania. There is a lack of cognitive ability displayed in this excerpt from Rodin's article on Vortex mathematics:

Can anyone explain how the number 9 is the missing particle in the universe known as dark matter? I think this is somewhat megalomaniacal in believing he has solved one of the greatest unsolved problems in physics, but the problem is deeper than that. The dark matter observations suggest missing mass, for example in the bullet cluster.

So, what is the mass of 9? How many 9s does Rodin think there are in the bullet cluster to account for the missing mass we've observed? Not only does he not say, but frankly I'm not sure that any answer would make sense because 9 is a number, not a particle.

This is akin to someone saying their favorite color is trampoline. Trampoline isn't even a color, just as 9 isn't a particle (it's a number). I don't think you need to be a genius physicist or mathematician to recognize this.
edit on 1-2-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I think you are missing the point of what Phage is trying to say.

If the mathematical models you are posting have any correlation to reality, you should be able to build something that can demonstrate the equations in action--otherwise, the math you are posting is nothing more than an advanced brainteaser.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

There is a want and rightly so for the project to remain open source. Funding is required but it is not wanted from corporations.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon

I think you are missing the point of what Phage is trying to say.

If the mathematical models you are posting have any correlation to reality, you should be able to build something that can demonstrate the equations in action--otherwise, the math you are posting is nothing more than an advanced brainteaser.

Not at all... A century ago you were fortunate enough to be driving around on a dirt road, and yet, alternate current was just being delivered to us. Cold fusion has taken approximately 30 years.

The aforementioned required substantial resources... Show me LHC money, and I'll personally see to it we have a replica of the universe.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The number 9 and zero are focal points. If you had half the insight and intelligence of Tesla, the rest would work itself out in your head.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ok.
Who should I make the check out to?
Cash, I suppose?

edit on 2/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

Btw, vbm begets both fib sequence and golden ratio found at the heart of solid state.

She gave me numbers... I gave her rhythm. -Americanist

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Phage

Ok.
Who should I make the check out to?
Cash, I suppose?

edit on 2/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Just provide a VOD on your main account... That should suffice for now.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GetHyped

I'm pretty sure it was the elegance and simplicity in explaining/ naming the universe along with philosophical aspects of consciousness, but you're free to believe what you want.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Americanist

The number 9 and zero are focal points. If you had half the insight and intelligence of Tesla, the rest would work itself out in your head.
Not everyone can have the genius of Tesla. Are you saying you can work it out in your head? And if so what is the mass and the other properties 9?

For the rest of us who can't work out the mass of the number 9 in our heads, ideas are communicated in understandable words and concepts. Even Tesla was able to dumb down his genius ideas about AC electricity etc enough to express them in patents, in words we could understand, with defined meanings.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Even Tesla was able to dumb down his genius ideas about AC electricity etc enough to express them in patents, in words we could understand, with defined meanings.

Not to mention actually building working devices.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Phage

Not to mention actually building working devices.
Rodin did build a device though, which he and Powell call a "flux thruster atom pulsar electrical venturi spacetime implosion field generator coil". You can build your own, or you can buy one from a guy who constructs them $20 worth of materials and sells them for $1500 if you don't feel like making your own.

In one video the maker demonstrates that he can reduce the output of a heater with it, claiming to save you money on your electric bill, which if you ran the electric heater for exactly the same amount of time, would be a true claim. It reduces the watts of heat emitted by the heater. The fallacy is, with a lower wattage heater, you'd need to run it longer to output the same total heat in watt-hours, so you wouldn't really run it the same amount of time and you really wouldn't save money, or else if you did run it the same amount of time you could just be colder. Or you could not spend the $1500 on the coil and spend it on your heating bill instead and not be cold.

I have an old electric heater with a much simpler solution...it has a high/low switch on it (similar to what many modern hand-held hair blow-dryers have). If you want less output just flip the switch to low; for more output flip the switch to high, and I didn't even have to spend $1500 on a "flux thruster atom pulsar electrical venturi spacetime implosion field generator coil". But I noticed a lot of modern electric space heaters don't have this switch like the blow dryers do.

If you do get a "flux thruster atom pulsar electrical venturi spacetime implosion field generator coil", keep your hand out of the middle, because they say it has a black hole at the center. I figure if light can't escape a black hole, you might find it difficult to pull your hand away, yet strangely, I've seen people put their hands in this very spot of those coils and they seemed to have no problem pulling their hand away, so what type of black hole would allow that? (my guess is, an imaginary one).

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You would need to be very fantasy prone to actually believe that.

Still waiting for theses testable predictions that would explain something we don't already know.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

GetHyped

You would need to be very fantasy prone to actually believe that.

Still waiting for theses testable predictions that would explain something we don't already know.

The page itself had well over 25k hits. Why? Because chances are it was not only informative, but it made sense. Even the quote in my signature gets to the point in a matter of just a few words. Fantasy and intuition seem to go hand-in-hand depending on who you've researched. You can quote me on that too...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join