It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ground Breaking Mathematics That Proves Free Energy Is Possible Has Been Discovered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

We will see if he can make 2 + 2 = 5. This claim has already been made 17753489573487534785934895 of times.

Everything is in balance you cannot get more then what is there. Nothing is created nothing is lost everything is transformed. Energy doesn't just simply pop into existence, it is taken from one source, channeled and injected into another.

One of the most powerful entities is a star, even that dies.

Nothing new under the sun.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

purplemer
The implications of free energy devices are huge. We work in one way or another to get our share of energy be it in the forms like food and fuel.
At two minutes in the video, Powell mentions all the other stuff vortex math can do besides free energy:

-Provide unlimited energy
-Travel anywhere in the universe
-Provide unlimited food
-Cure all disease
etc.

Can anyone say megalomania?
In fact anything that snake oil can do, Vortex mathematics can do better, and it's cheaper too.

You also neglected to mention all the great accomplishments that Vortex mathematics has contributed to society. Here is a list:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Impressive.
edit on 31-1-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

purplemer
The implications of free energy devices are huge. We work in one way or another to get our share of energy be it in the forms like food and fuel.
At two minutes in the video, Powell mentions all the other stuff vortex math can do besides free energy:

-Provide unlimited energy
-Travel anywhere in the universe
-Provide unlimited food
-Cure all disease
etc.

Can anyone say megalomania?
In fact anything that snake oil can do, Vortex mathematics can do better, and it's cheaper too.

You also neglected to mention all the great accomplishments that Vortex mathematics has contributed to society. Here is a list:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Impressive.
edit on 31-1-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

I have to hand it to you... You're fairly consistent with your choice of words (i.e. name calling).

Physicists say energy can be teleported 'without a limit of distance'

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

GetHyped
reply to post by Americanist

You mean this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you didn't get the explanation as to why it's hokum after the first 200 pages, I really don't know what I could say to change your mind.

Here is a great resource to learn some actual math. You know, the sort that keeps planes in the air, bridges from collapsing, spacecraft and satellites up and running, computers crunching and near enough anything else you can imagine. Learning real math is far more challenging and demanding that credulously accepting naive and silly ideas such as vortex math but the results are far more rewarding and applicable to reality.

www.khanacademy.org...

If you fail to address the main points, then why would anyone bother to sit through your diatribe? You've somehow managed to skip over the inherent systems in nature once more (e.g. fib sequence, golden ratio). I'm fairly certain your diverting on purpose... Either that or it's straight up ignorance.

Anyhow, the last time I emailed MIT I received over 650 blog hits in less than 45 mins.

I'll take a rain-check on the academy.

edit on 31-1-2014 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The real test of truth is to actually build a free energy device, demonstrate it works and then let qualified people tear it apart and make sure it's not a scam. A person who believes in this would do exactly that, as quickly as they could I would think.

Until then ................. "Where's the Beef?" Until then its unproven and proof of not much.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is the best video for anyone who actually wants to learn about the way Vortex Mathematics works:

Is it interesting? Sure. Does it prove free energy is real? Absolutely not... no working free energy device has every been created based on the concepts of vortex math. It's a very interesting way of dealing with numbers and some interesting properties come out of the way it is set up, but they take the concept way too far when they start building their complex torus designs that some how have a magical ability to create free energy.
edit on 31/1/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I recall something my old supervisor used to say...

"I'm from Missouri... so show me"... I do support the mathematical concepts (after all mathematics is just discovering patterns), but until someone actually builds and demonstrates a working device it is all just theoretical math...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

madmac5150
I recall something my old supervisor used to say...

"I'm from Missouri... so show me"... I do support the mathematical concepts (after all mathematics is just discovering patterns), but until someone actually builds and demonstrates a working device it is all just theoretical math...

Right on... Let's start by building our own universe then. Simple enough plus time is not even a factor.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

No need.
Just show us that this "new math" has anything to do with the real world.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

purplemer Towards the end of the video it shows a magnetic ball spinning in a coil without an external energy source.

Magnetism is the energy source. Magnets are basically batteries, they run out. You might as well call solar planes free energy devices because they run on just the Sun and no external energy source!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Phage

No need.

The inference centers around myriad vortices; hence, the system we're a part of would logically entail VBM...

It's the real world where solid state is the indicator.

Physics of solid state

edit on 1-2-2014 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

The Fibonacci sequence is not new math.

edit on 2/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Phage

The Fibonacci sequence is not new math.

And we're able to deduce, nothing is new... Things are simply rediscovered. Now that you've gone down that path for everyone on here to see...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Groovy.
Now, what does that have to do with free energy, etc.

Wait. Don't tell me.
Frequencies
Torus
Energy
Vibrations

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Phage

Groovy.
Now, what does that have to do with free energy, etc.

Wait. Don't tell me.
Frequencies
Torus
Energy
Vibrations

That was a quick way to lose your credibility. Btw, in your terms how do you describe our universe?

Apparently, providing a link between solid state, the fib sequence, and VBM is too groovy for you to contemplate.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Looks like we had a thread back in 2011 titled Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin where Americanist along with some of the other participants that we see in this thread also participated in thread. I have to agree with Phage on this, there is nothing about vortex math which suggests that free energy is possible. That is a huge leap in logic which makes no sense. But I also agree with Americanist about vortex based math having a connection to reality. It is so simple and elegant that it obviously must have something to do with reality, the way the math works shows a simple yet brilliant underlying pattern to all numbers, and reality is fundamentally built on numbers. The following video attempts to link vortex based math to reality by showing how it might help explain subatomic vibration:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Btw, in your terms how do you describe our universe?
I describe it as a very complex interaction of matter, energy, and forces.

Apparently, providing a link between solid state, the fib sequence, and VBM is too groovy for you to contemplate.
Oh, I can contemplate it. You know that harmonics and such are really not that complex a topic? I still haven't seen how "VBM" leads to "free energy" though. Maybe you can do so instead of just throwing out random statements. The video didn't help much because that's about all it provided. Energy...spiral...torus...energy.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Here's something weird I just noticed, there doesn't appear to be any prime numbers with more than 2 digits which reduce back to 3, 6 or 9 (note that those are the three special numbers which have their own circuit). This should help illustrate what I mean:

11 = 2
13 = 4
17 = 8
19 = 1
23 = 5
29 = 2
31 = 4
37 = 1
41 = 5
43 = 7
47 = 2
53 = 8
59 = 5
61 = 7
67 = 4
71 = 8
73 = 1
79 = 7
83 = 2
89 = 8
97 = 7
101 = 2
103 = 4
107 = 8
109 = 1
113 = 5
127 = 1
131 = 5
137 = 2
139 = 4
149 = 5
151 = 7
157 = 4
163 = 1
167 = 5
173 = 2
179 = 8
181 = 1
191 = 2
193 = 4
197 = 8
199 = 1
edit on 1/2/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Gosh.

What could it possibly mean?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Gosh.

What could it possibly mean?

Lol I don't know, why don't you tell me? Is there a mathematical reason for why that should happen?

EDIT: makes me wonder what would happen if one were to assign the numbers 1-9 a color value and then draw out a prime spiral by reducing the numbers and coloring the pixels by their color values...
edit on 1/2/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join