It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ground Breaking Mathematics That Proves Free Energy Is Possible Has Been Discovered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It has been said that the ability to prove that free energy is possible is non-existent because it defies various physical laws. But what if those physical laws are not entirely correct? What if the mathematics that proves the possibility of free energy was just not known, suppressed or hidden?

In the video below, Randy Powell discusses Vortex Based Mathematics, which is a concept he was taught by Marko Rodin. He suggests that this mathematics proves that free energy is possible.

www.activistpost.com...

Randy Powell tries to explain the potential of Rodin Coil Vortex Based Mathematics He describes the nature of numbers and a universe in which numbers actually exist making up the fabric of what we see around us. Powell then explains how the maths he uses works in the universe and how it can be applied to harness free energy.

Towards the end of the video it shows a magnetic ball spinning in a coil without an external energy. I would not like to explain the physics and maths behind behind the video. But if you are interested watch the video it does look like amazing stuff.

The implications of free energy devices are huge. We work in one way or another to get our share of energy be it in the forms like food and fuel. If free energy was released the power elite would not have the same control over the mass population. That is why in my opinion these types of science are suppressed.

edit on 31-1-2014 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I cant wait to check this out after work.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Everything has energy, lots of it. Our systems of harnessing this energy are very inefficient. The thing is that learning to utilize this energy can create a big threat. What if someone who desired to control everything got hold of this knowledge and threatened to destroy everything if people did not bow down to them. Technology can enslave us. It already is doing that.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Humans would destroy themselves with free energy. Mankind's progress would accelerate far to quickly, and lead to a swift downfall. There are more than just economic reasons for keeping free energy suppressed (if it even is a real thing).

It would be like giving a selfish 8 year old unlimited candy.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This whole Vortex Math nonsense again? It's appealing to the mathematically illiterate and considerably easier to (cough) "understand" than actual math so that must explain a lot, really.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Math does not need to be "complex" to be correct... the best equations are the most elegant in their descriptions of the natural world...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

What if every country was in possession of free energy technology? That would be a paradigm changer for sure.

Like waking from a dream to a NWO with no borders, no greed, no weapons, no war...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

GetHyped
This whole Vortex Math nonsense again? It's appealing to the mathematically illiterate and considerably easier to (cough) "understand" than actual math so that must explain a lot, really.

I'd appreciate your comment considerably more, had you explained the inherent systems in nature (including the quantum world) surrounding the fibonacci sequence and golden ratio.

Btw, do a search on Marko Rodin. There's a 200+ page thread already. It started back in 2011.

Also, my first ever thread on ATS: Universal Structure - System of Truth.

A few posts down...

edit on 31-1-2014 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This sounds TGTBT.....The vortx part sounds similar to the German flying saucer story.....the floating spinning magnets like T Thompsom Browns work....
The similarities either attract or repell one to take this seriously....in alternate waves.....ill wait for the results expectantly......................

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

# I mean # this is very cool

Obama "Let me know" ......So I can send the boys round to # you up and taken what's yours.

ATS it's like climate change it comes good in the end.
Back to its best.

Been some great threads lately

S+F
edit on 31-1-2014 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
For one, let's not underestimate math - it is THE key to everything we will ever know

And two, the potential reminds me of a single thought - A Machine To End War!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
And somewhere Tesla is saying if you people had been paying attention I was saying this for years. The world could have already had free energy but greedy aholes wouldn't let the world have it.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

It would be like giving a selfish 8 year old unlimited candy.

BUT then the child would be sick not eat anymore next time around he/she would think twice.

We don't give are self's much credit do we now.
If I had free energy their would be no reason to live in the city I would move to the woods and live quietly.I wouldn't be like cyril sneer # people off
with me free energy

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

A very important point you touch on that should be expanded on is that the universe is not math. Math is our own language or way of 'measuring' and 'quantifying' the universe. Or in other words, it's the way we observe and study it, in the hopes of gaining some understanding of it.

This video seems to suggest that the secret to the universe is some hidden math equation that's more advanced than any equation known to man, but he doesn't go into this new language at all...

Ultimately what we really need is less reliance on fossil fuels and just more efficient and clean energy sources (which we all know)

Solar energy seems to be the most logical answer to me if we're really interested in "free energy". We need to improve our technologies to harness it in a more cost effective and efficient manner. Just 20 days of solar energy is enough to match all of the worlds reserves of fossil fuels... think about that...

link   
reply to post by Americanist

You mean this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you didn't get the explanation as to why it's hokum after the first 200 pages, I really don't know what I could say to change your mind.

Here is a great resource to learn some actual math. You know, the sort that keeps planes in the air, bridges from collapsing, spacecraft and satellites up and running, computers crunching and near enough anything else you can imagine. Learning real math is far more challenging and demanding that credulously accepting naive and silly ideas such as vortex math but the results are far more rewarding and applicable to reality.

www.khanacademy.org...

link   

six67seven
For one, let's not underestimate math - it is THE key to everything we will ever know

No it isn't. There's a difference between physics and mathematics.

Good mathematics is a usually a necessary but not sufficient condition to be good physics. (every once in a while you get good physics even with suggestive but loosey-goosey mathematics, which is firmed up rigorously in subsequent decades)

Consider Hawking's latest paper on grey holes---very few rigorous calculations (because they would take years of work by many people, and hawking isn't physically capable of doing them now)---but very suggestive and deeply insightful ideas to resolving difficult conceptual problems. It is full of physics, and not much mathematics, but the physical hypotheses and ideas start the direction for others to use physics and more careful mathematics and surely numerical simulation to validate the consequences of Hawking's idea. Now this is an idea now, and not yet solid physics until the mathematical and numerical work is done, but the axis of thinking and insight was only partially mathematical, in essence reconciling seemingly physically contradictory requirements (quantum unitarity and irreversibility) with chaos.

And I agree 100% with the previous post---learn real math and physics----except that it isn't the mathematics which keeps things up in the air, but describes how it haappens.
edit on 31-1-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Mathematics is not something that can be 'discovered'. Every theory is based on a set of axioms, and the rest follows. If you choose the proper set of axioms you can get any mathematics you want. Another thing is that you can discover physical laws, which are then described mathematically. Also, the law of conservation of energy-matter is basically the law of symmetry, the inherent balance of forces in this physical Universe.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Mathematics?
Free energy is around us all lol
take a look in the mirror lol

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

mrkeen

Mathematics is not something that can be 'discovered'. Every theory is based on a set of axioms, and the rest follows.

In reality, it isn't like that. Mathematics beyond the most elementary actually is discovered. Humans have to make leaps of intuition beyond computer like a->b->c->d deductive computations.

Great mathematicians make extraordinary leaps and then fill in the bricks and mortar in between. if it were 'deducing from axioms' then you wouldn't have some mathematicians making enormous conceptual breakthroughs that eluded hundreds of other equally stupendously intelligent colleagues.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Americanist

GetHyped

I'd appreciate your comment considerably more, had you explained the inherent systems in nature (including the quantum world) surrounding the fibonacci sequence and golden ratio.

Btw, do a search on Marko Rodin. There's a 200+ page thread already. It started back in 2011.

Also, my first ever thread on ATS: Universal Structure - System of Truth.

A few posts down...

edit on 31-1-2014 by Americanist because: (no reason given)
What does the Golden Ratio / Fibonacci sequence have to do with the OP? Sorry if I missed it in the video, can't watch at work.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join