It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I've been going through my stack of research print-outs this morning. One of them is "RodinAerodynamics.org - featuring the Rodin Coil" which I printed in 2007. I thought to myself, "I wonder whatever happened to Marko Rodin?" I went online and pulled up his website and found a link to this 4 1/2 hour Google video.

Here's the description:

Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin

4:35:03 - 2 years ago

Within, you will be taken on a spiraling tour through the toroidal roller coaster of our deterministic universe. Dark Matter, the vibratory essence of all that exists, is no longer on its elusive hide and seek trip -- it has been found! With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system! You have entered a place where Numbers are Real and Alive not merely symbols for other things. You will discover that the relationships between numbers are not random or man-made but that numbers are actually elementary particles of which everything is composed. This lost knowledge was well known to our ancients and is now being uncovered for us today. Gradually you will come to see numbers in a simple yet profoundly perfect three-dimensional matrix grid pattern that forms the shape of a torus. The number grid reveals the calibration and timing for an engine that can take us throughout the universe and solve mankind's energy needs. Interested? Delve in... www.markorodin.com... www.youtube.com... Within, you will be taken on a spiraling tour through the toroidal roller coaster of our deterministic universe. Dark Matter, the vibratory essence of all that exists, is no longer on its elusive hide and seek trip -- it has been found! With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system! You have entered a place where Numbers are Real and Alive not merely symbols for other things. You will discover that the relationships between numbers are not random or man-made but that numbers are actually elementary particles of which everything is composed. This lost knowledge was well known to our ancients and is now being uncovered for us today. Gradually you will come to see numbers in a simple yet profoundly perfect three-dimen...all » Within, you will be taken on a spiraling tour through the toroidal roller coaster of our deterministic universe. Dark Matter, the vibratory essence of all that exists, is no longer on its elusive hide and seek trip -- it has been found! With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system! You have entered a place where Numbers are Real and Alive not merely symbols for other things. You will discover that the relationships between numbers are not random or man-made but that numbers are actually elementary particles of which everything is composed. This lost knowledge was well known to our ancients and is now being uncovered for us today. Gradually you will come to see numbers in a simple yet profoundly perfect three-dimensional matrix grid pattern that forms the shape of a torus. The number grid reveals the calibration and timing for an engine that can take us throughout the universe and solve mankind's energy needs. Interested? Delve in... www.markorodin.com... www.youtube.com...

Google Video Link

Absolutely fascinating.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Sure is... Spun density which accounts for the platonic solids. Two other presentations that are worth researching:

As additional reference (youtube or google search terms):

Dale Pond - Keely, SVP
Nassim Haramein - Vector Based Geometry

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I was trying to figure out the answer.

It's 9.

markorodin.com...

The 9 demonstrates the Omni dimension which is the higher dimensional flux emanation called Spirit that always occurs within the center of the magnetic field lines. The last number left to be explained from The Mathematical Fingerprint Of God is the number 9. The number nine is Energy being manifested in a single moment event of occurrence in our physical world of creation. It is unique because it is the focal center by being the only number identifying with the vertical upright axis. It is the singularity or the Primal Point of Unity. The number nine never changes and is linear. For example all multiples of 9 equal 9. 9x1=9, 9x2=18, but 1+8=9, 9x3=27, but 2+7=9. This is because it is emanating in a straight line from the center of mass out of the nucleus of every atom, and from out of the singularity of a black hole.

It is complete, revealing perfection, and has no parity because it always equals itself. The number nine is the missing particle in the universe known as Dark Matter.
Why are scientists spending so much time, energy and money still looking for dark matter when the answer is right in front of them?

The answer is 9.

Especially convincing is the way he manipulates 9 mathematically: "9x1=9, 9x2=18, but 1+8=9, 9x3=27, but 2+7=9", I suppose that should be enough proof! Absolutely amazing math!

However, I'm still unsure how that backs up his claim that "all multiples of 9 equal 9". 18 is a multiple of 9 in his example, exactly how does 18 equal 9? I was taught 18 doesn't equal 9, am I wrong? And is it even something which can be debated?

I think Rodin's claim that "all multiples of 9 equal 9" violates the ATS terms and conditions against posting incorrect, false or misleading information, and that this thread should be moved to the [HOAX] forum.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The only hoax here is you trying to convince readers you actually watched the video presentation. If you'd made it even a fraction of the way through, you'd understand it's a base 9 number system. Using the example you cited... 18 is (1 + 8) = 9. Perhaps we should teach this to kids in grade school, and skip over the rest of the unwilling population.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
...it's a base 9 number system. Using the example you cited... 18 is (1 + 8) = 9.
In a base 9 number system, 9 (base 10) would be written as "10" (base 9), and 18 isn't equal to 1+8 (or 9) in either base 9 or base 10.

The claim is just as false in base 9 as it is in base 10.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

...it's a base 9 number system. Using the example you cited... 18 is (1 + 8) = 9.
In a base 9 number system, 9 (base 10) would be written as "10" (base 9), and 18 isn't equal to 1+8 (or 9) in either base 9 or base 10.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

The term is called reduction. 10 = 1... This reduction is casting out the singularity event. The base 9 number system is in essence a programming language. Call it what you will... This is the reason you have energy ending up as spun density (mass).
edit on 15-1-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Please cite a source showing that reduction can be used to show that 10=1, in base 9, base 10, or any other base. It can't.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Please cite a source showing that reduction can be used to show that 10=1, in base 9, base 10, or any other base. It can't.

Take any of Rodin's endorsements as a source. Furthermore, the only difference between base 10 and base anything else is that 10 is replaced with the new number. You're now using however many digits the base is.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This guy is whack.

Sorry to say it.
But first the thing: "I'll realise this into public domain but you'd have to pay me 1/3 of all the money"
which is legally impossible, either he wants to retain his copyright or not.

I stopped at the "multiplication table"
At first he baffels about the significance of the number 9 which and 'binary plus one' which is just regular trinary math. 9=3^2 27=3^3 ... big deal.
But the addition of the base 10 digits are just plain occult superstition, Alister Crowley did that too

If somebody who watched the hole thing can tell me if he does actual math in this 'lecture' I'll consider watching the rest but till then, I'll move along

Yeah if you multiply a list of prime numbers and increment always by this factor and add/substract the primes inbetween the resulting number and the last prime in the list you get a list of primes and pseudoprimes.
That is basically the hyperdimensional equivalent of his thing.
edit on 15-1-2011 by kybertech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I like this passage from Rodin's website Vortex Based Mathematics:

The potential scope and breadth of the Rodin Solution is staggering; it is universally applicable in mathematics, science, biology, medicine, genetics, astronomy, chemistry, physics and computer science. The Rodin Solution will revolutionize computer hardware by creating a crucial gap space, or equi-potential major groove, in processors. This gap space generates underpinning nested vortices resulting in far higher efficiency with no heat build-up. The Rodin Solution replaces the binary code with a new code called the binary triplet which will revolutionize computer operating systems. It will transform physics and astrophysics by finally answering how black holes and pulsars work. Space travel will be revolutionized by reactionless drives that are unaffected by the weight they pull, making the present day combustion engine obsolete. The revolution brought on by reactionless drives will far surpass the societal changes wrought by the shift from steam engines to the present day combustion engine. The Rodin Solution can even be applied to ending pollution and drought by creating an inexhaustible, nonpolluting energy source. Because Rodin´s Vortex-Based Mathematics enables him to condense a trillion-fold calculation to only a few integer steps and because he is able to solve all the mathematical enigmas, the Rodin Solution will revolutionize computer information compression.

Rudimentary versions of the Rodin Coil, or Rodin Torus, have been created and tested by leading scientists and are presently being used by the U.S. Government in antennas that protect the four corners of the continental U.S.. Life-saving medical devices based on crude approximations of the Rodin Coil Torus are being manufactured and used in the treatment of cancer patients. Microsoft´s former senior researcher is using the Rodin Coil to research, develop and patent new computer information-compression schemes.

Although many people are applying aspects of the Rodin Solution, on the basis of private consultations and a Rodin monograph published 20 years ago, Marko Rodin has never explained key concepts such as the phasing and energization of the Rodin Coil. Although there has been a virtual stampede to get at this work, Rodin has remained silent or uncooperative, preferring to continue his work and research in isolation. He is now ready to reveal publicly the true power and scope of the Rodin Solution.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
These are the latest videos posted on Rodin's website:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The magnet is rotating when inside rotating field. Since it is very smooth, spherical and inside a glass bowl there is very little friction. The guy doing this experiment should get a job as kindergarten magician.
deceptive #, do not want.

The talk is a bunch of PR babble with zero relevance to Math.

Math cannot sell out to corporate interests since it is a purely academic field.

PS: Has this Rodin Guy even a degree of some sort? If so then link a paper and we can talk. If not at least a basic theorem or proof?
edit on 15-1-2011 by kybertech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kybertech

If you weren't so lazy, you would've already gone through his endorsements. I have a feeling they're way over your head from an educational standpoint anyhow.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
. . . from Rodin's website Vortex Based Mathematics . . .

Another passage I like is from the Intro & Summary page. It's written by Russell Blake, former senior researcher at Microsoft Research :

The number nine lines up with the center of the infinity symbol and it is from this center that the linear emanations we call Spirit emanate from the center of mass outwards. Spirit is the only thing in the universe that moves in a straight line. Spirit is the inertia aether that Einstein postulated. Spirit is what makes everything else warp and curve around it. The perfect number patterns are actually created by this Spirit energy. Without Spirit the universe would become destitute and void. Spirit flow is the source of all movement as well as the source of the non-decaying spin of the electron.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Hey, thanks for bringing this newer material to everyone's attention. I've kept in contact with Marko since '07... Looks like all the effort is paying off. These channels go into more detail:

www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/ra9CHQSWmyI
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Why so defensive?

I'm not lazy just, lets say disillusionist about a way certain content is presented.
I've read the "A Fibonacci Phyllotaxis Prime Number Sieve" also presented there in the past, seems sound but nothing special and for practical implementation on microprocessors there are better ways which require the same amount of memory and are faster.

But certainly interesting.

My issue is: The involved parties are all non-academic and strictly from a engineering / commercial field.
Besides the hypocrisy [size=-3](which I find so disgusting btw) to call something math you would have to use it's syntax and grammar.

I wouldn't complain if it would simply be called a concept or invention (patented or not). Tesla after all did nothing else and some effects in flat coils and some windings he invented do not correspond to current _physical_ theory.

I promise though that I will read the new pdf and try to see besides the occult symbolism as long I can take it

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

These channels go into more detail:

www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/ra9CHQSWmyI

I see this YouTuber has uploaded 11 videos. This looks like an early one. The description:

May 23, 2010

Home made Torus with Marko Rodins 'fingerprint of god' number Matrix covering its surface.
This is an 18 x 36 number mapped torus.

This model is the result of an attempt to use the conventional rodin torus winding technique (where the 369 gap space loops round 12 times before meeting its own tail) to plot the numbers.

After many attempts (where I had the geometry of the grid correct but the numbers didn't line up correctly (with the staggered 9's) I gave up exasperated, and instead settled for what you see here. It seemed more natural and symmetrical in terms of the lines, but more importantly the numbers fitted with the 9's in line one way but staggered the other.
This arrangement though has 18 separate coils. 6 blue (966933 sequence), 6 red (157842 sequence), and 6 green (248751 sequence).

So there are 6 nested vortices circuits here, and 12 doubling circuits.

One of the doubling circuits is masked out here to demonstrate its path; this loops round twice as I have said before meeting its own tail. If only this were visible you would see something like a mobius strip: it would resemble a dented loop from one direction and the symbol for infinity "∞" from the other.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I actually spent many hours watching everything I could about Marko Rodin and his coil. Based on what I've seen, I've concluded that he has really just come up with a neat 3D math pattern. His coil is not wrapped nor powered in a way that follows his math...other than they are both based around a torid. There was an old video of Marko showing his coil to Nassim on Youtube, and you get a sense that Nassim isn't buying into Marko. Yes, the wrapped torrid coil has some very interesting effects. Yes, there appears to be some vortex field activity. No, the activity doesn't follow any math put forward by Marko Rodin. Marko's math doesn't predict the result nor does it explain it. In his videos he loves to throw out these big psuedo-scientific terms but in the end he leaves you wondering what do all these "mathmagics" have to do with the way the coil is wrapped (or powered).

My study of Marko was a couple of years ago and maybe things have changed. I'm not hating on him, I just feel his extrodinary claims require extrodinary proof (ala C. Sagan).

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kybertech

As I responded earlier... Consider it a programming language. I'd call it the foundation to mathematics, but we're just labeling now.

A lot of respected folks have been riding Rodin's coattails since '07 (when the lecture series was first posted online). You mention occult, so let's define occult. If hidden or secret knowledge is occult, then yes... This has been buried for quite a while. Perhaps on purpose judging by the way things have turned out.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

psuedo-scientific terms
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

You wouldn't be referring to dark matter, dark flow, dark energy, etc., etc. would you?

What was it Stephen Hawking classified as a term? Massless Virtual Particles I believe it was.

edit on 15-1-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join