It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's device, the size of a blender, puts out more electricity than the Four Corner Power Complex

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

One of the many dangers of space, the desolation of air with you getting your insides microwaved.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Sorry. I don't see anything like what you claimed about the Van Allen belts but I do see a lot of other nonsense. Especially the Reich garbage.

edit on 1/31/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OK. Then for the sake of us not getting into a heated disagreement and bashing each other, let us both agree to disagree and be on our ways.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Ok. But have you tried building Cater's (the author of that delightful bit of nonsense) free energy machine? I think you should give it a go. Looks good to me.
freenrg.info...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Actually, that's Hubbard's device. He's simply expounding on the device's potential.

Oh, and word of warning, careful who you criticize, in the end, your going to meet them.
edit on 31-1-2014 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

FreedomCommander
reply to post by Phage

Actually, that's Hubbard's device. He's simply expounding on the decive's potenial.

L. Ron?
Better yet! Could you make one for me too?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You never heard of him, have you? Alfred Hubbard built the device to demonstrate "Atmospheric Power Generator" with a 1:3 power ratio in 1920. Every volt inserted, 3X comes out.

For someone who claims to be a master of information, I feel sorry that your truly not.
edit on 31-1-2014 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

with a 1:3 power ratio in 1920. Every volt inserted, 3X comes out.

Cool
You know that volts aren't power, right?
You know that a transformer increases voltage, right?
On second thought, no. I guess you don't.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok, I need to ask you, what are you getting at?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

That you don't know what you are talking about.
That you have bought into a bunch of bullcrap.
That you don't have the slightest hint of the minimal technical understanding required to realize it.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok, you have every right to say that.

I'm not going to fight you.

A person whose acting like a child is not worth fighting, even when that person wants to disenpower people through words.

What are going to do next? You can just yell through the words and in the end, your still not a master of information, just a loser who whines, and I feel sorry that your that way.

And build you a energy device? I'm not going to build something so someone who hasn't earned it take it away, directing to your kind.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

What are going to do next? You can just yell through the words and in the end, your still not a master of information, just a loser who whines, and I feel sorry that your that way.
Who's yelling. Who's whining? I'm just pointing out that you are talking nonsense.

And build you a energy device? I'm not going to build something so someone who hasn't earned it take it away, directing to your kind.
Fair enough. You're just going to believe in magic. You're not interested in seeing if it actually works. Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

XL5

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Voltage means nothing, volts and amps are what matters. Tranformers just "gear" the voltage and current depending on what you need. You can get a higher voltage output than the input voltage but the current will drop alot. You can transform 12V at 1A into 120V at 0.1A and still only have 12 watts (volts X amps).

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

FreedomCommander
reply to post by mbkennel

Not unless you want to tap into the Van Alen Radiation belt. From what I've learned, that if a person was sent in there for let's say, a day, their bones will loose mass but harden, and muscles will retain their mass but able to do more work.

Where did you hear that? Because mostly what you get in the belt is fast electrons, and mostly the effect of that is x-ray production.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

FreedomCommander
But now, here comes the question. How does it help people? How does it help people think up new ideas for future generations?

Hoaxes and non-functioning devices we already know about as classic bits of engineering aren't productive when presented as magic new sources of energy, either.

If you say it can't work, that's ok, it can't work and no one will buy it. We're stagnant, stuck in the mindset that "what we see is what we get."

Better yet to have the mindset of "Let's find something that works instead of this"

Ok, MHD. I know of it, however, it opens something else. I need to ask you has it ever been implemented in to the use of a vehicle?

The Navy looked into it for a submarine drive back in the 70's. I guess you could call that a vehicle. And you can use it on jet engines.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Phage

Sorry. I don't see anything like what you claimed about the Van Allen belts but I do see a lot of other nonsense. Especially the Reich garbage.

Did you miss the guy using Charles Fort as a scholarly reference, or his Hollow Earth discoveries? That book is a real compendium of woo.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Cater has a interesting way of putting thing into perspective.

Not that it matters, if something was to loose weight, it would that mean that the influence of gravity is less than it was on the object.

I was wrong on the mass. It's weight. The object or person would loose weight not mass, my mistake on the study.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Hoaxes and non-functioning devices we already know about as classic bits of engineering aren't productive when presented as magic new sources of energy, either.

True in the orthodox arena. There are hoaxes and non-functional devices that people make up to gain fame. Or simply sabotaged products that the people at the top of the ladder don't mind fixing and using. I mean, here's a fact, We, the people, are forbidden to use free electrical generating devices. They, the government, don't mind using them at all.

Here's a question for both of us, rhetorical, why do they get it and not us?

Better yet to have the mindset of "Let's find something that works instead of this"

That works as well.

The Navy looked into it for a submarine drive back in the 70's. I guess you could call that a vehicle. And you can use it on jet engines.

Yeah, they got it down, but fearing that people will reverse engineer it, they moved it to something that can go faster than a sub or a jet. People around here call them UFOs.

Skeptics will immediately shoot it down because it does not go with their logic and if they do accept it, they also have to shoot down a lot of other ideas they have. Your MHD drive idea is real. It runs off electricity, and how can it fly?

Easy, gravity is a EM force. I'm just copying another man's words, but so far, that man has told some truth worth looking into.

1 terahertz, 50 mile penetration, and if anyone can get their body on that frequency, they can levitate.

Here's a fact, scientist of today (I'll use Phage as an example) will shed blood than drop their ideas. You think a sociopath is murderous? Wait until you get a scientist that is forced to drop his ideas.

edit on 1-2-2014 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join