It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's device, the size of a blender, puts out more electricity than the Four Corner Power Complex

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Plus the fact the towers would have to be ridiculously high but I am sure that in time or with enough will we could overcome those hurdles though I am also a believer we never will.
Though geothermal power, tidal power and even solar power (in many different form's of extraction) are available and radically underused as you are aware.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't believe electrons even exist. Many poled magnetic flux's do.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Where does one connect the DC supply (It only seems to exist in one view)?

Are you talking about the end or beginning?

Are you aware that running DC through a coil will create an electromagnetic field but that field is static and so it will not regenerate an electric current through any sort of back EMF (the usual thing that the over-unity people imply will make their 'amazing' design work)?

Not running DC, not enough frequency according to today's education. Just AC is used from the oscillator to the transformer to the probes. 10 hertz is good enough for this device.

How do the electrodes marked "output" know which electrical polarity they are (They look the same to me, picking up their potential difference from the air flow, somehow. Why would one be positive and the other negative)?

Potential difference. In the air, there are protons and electrons. Most will fight on how there is the neutron, but few realize what really is a neutron. If you were to activate this, there will be a potential and a sink, similar to how a battery operates. Do you believe that you get energy from the battery or from the air?

How large a voltage does the 'oscillator and transformer' supply need to be to cause a spark across the spark gap in the first place (mega-volts)?

You can put as much voltage as you want, however, it all depends on the spacing. Similar to how a spark plug works, you can use a 12 volt car battery to do this, as long as you got the frequency down.

It would seem that this incredible device requires TWO power supplies. A DC supply across the coils and the 'oscillator' supply for the spark. Hardly useful if the power goes out. Not to mention some sort of fan to get the air flow mentioned.

Air flow, you can just have it standing and it'll do the job. Only 1 power supply is required, those plates, their outgoing, along with the coils.

Also, the magnetic lines of force produced by the coils would either simply travel in a circuit through the "magnetic field core", bypassing the air path through its center, or, if the coils were wound so that they were pointing the same way (magnetically) then you'd get some field lines going across the gap, but you may as well ignore the coils and DC supply and replace it with a permanent magnet. Either configuration does essentially, nothing.

Excuse me, but this doesn't follow what I have done. Cold electricity is a kind that is different to today's everyday 60 Hz "fry if you touch" electricity. Cold electricity does the opposite of what today's electricity do. No, take that back, it does everything hot electricity can't do.

There's just too many things about this design that are just pointless and functionless. Why do people think that they can draw some random grouping of electromechanical/electromagnetic components and achieve over unity energy supply?

According to who says that it's pointless? Do I condemn your post pointless? I don't, I just see another person who took the norm of the roads and stuck to it. So, is it your position to condemn another's design under the impression "I refuse it to work!"?

Even Tesla would not have bothered building this. Even at low air pressures and high voltages (where plasma's are likely to occur) It does nothing.

It's under his name. like it or not.

What is "cold electricity" really? I mean, is it even a thing?

Something that Tesla aimed for blindly. Harmless at certain frequencies, deadly at the high end. His dream, to provide electricity to everyone for free, and do you wish to shoot such a dream down?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There is a science that can support your view.

Under the radar, unorthodox, and trappled by 90% of the people here.

Soft particle physics is the name. Explains a lot of stuff that orthodox science failed to do so.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

For those antenna one, I have that one built in a place.

Used it, it's nice, however, not as powerful as that in my first post.

Tad bulky and it continues to give me the energy from the air, but it's not enough to get by when times get tough.

However, if your interested in supporting your own idea, search "Jes Ascanius’ Version of Nikola Tesla’s Aerial System"

That is the closest I can get you on your idea.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

We all can teach it.

Most here will tear others down for their control and pleasure, while few will offer a chance to help others build on.

Back then, way back then, we had everything. Now, we are stuck with confusion and a dark place to wander around blindly.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

What happens when you ionize the air? Most will say that you create O3. How is this true?

Do you believe what other's say or do you find what other's say?

4 "people" here will shoot down the fact that Beta radiation is just electricity. How was the radiation made? With the introduction of more protons. Higher negative charge in 1 area comes with a higher positive charge to equal it out.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

FreedomCommander
Not running DC, not enough frequency according to today's education. Just AC is used

So why does it have a DC supply supplying the 2 coils?

Potential difference.

Again, how can you get a potential difference when there is nothing different between the 2 outputs?

you can use a 12 volt car battery to do this, as long as you got the frequency down.

Bit hard to get the frequency of a car battery down.... it already has a frequency of zero!

Do you even know what frequency means?

Air flow, you can just have it standing and it'll do the job.

What causes the airflow? Air flows for a reason, otherwise it does not move....

Only 1 power supply is required, those plates, their outgoing, along with the coils.

So you have a power supply powering the coils, another one for the oscillator.... that is 2 power supplies...

Cold electricity is a kind that is different to today's everyday 60 Hz "fry if you touch" electricity. Cold electricity does the opposite of what today's electricity do. No, take that back, it does everything hot electricity can't do.

But there is no such thing as "cold electricity"....

According to who says that it's pointless?

Anybody and everybody who knows anything at all about electronics and physics....

So, is it your position to condemn another's design under the impression "I refuse it to work!"?

No, he condemns a design that has no hope of working.... - care to show us one working anywhere in the world?

It's under his name. like it or not.

So someone just added Tesla's name to a silly device and expects it to work....

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

FreedomCommander

For those antenna one, I have that one built in a place.

Used it, it's nice, however, not as powerful as that in my first post.

Tad bulky and it continues to give me the energy from the air, but it's not enough to get by when times get tough.

However, if your interested in supporting your own idea, search "Jes Ascanius’ Version of Nikola Tesla’s Aerial System"

That is the closest I can get you on your idea.
Would you mind posting a photo of this proto-type? Maybe include one with a volt meter attached? (or better yet a video of it for those who might claim HOAX)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

reply to post by Guyfriday

Why should I answer to you guys, when you guys seek pleasure in belittlement and control?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

FreedomCommander
Why should I answer to you guys, when you guys seek pleasure in belittlement and control?

Is that what you call it when people point out your mistakes and crap?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

FreedomCommander
reply to post by hellobruce

reply to post by Guyfriday

OUCH!

I didn't belittle or control, I just asked if you could post a photo of your proto-type. I've been follow this thread, and it seems that you feel very strongly about your idea. You then profess that you have a working model that doesn't put out as much power as the one you diagramed in the OP. If this is true I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Given your tone though it would seem like you don't have said working proto-type, and therefore I have no longer any need to watch this thread. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

It appears to me that the title of your thread is very misleading.

Tesla's device, the size of a blender, puts out more electricity than the Four Corner Power Complex

Please show us your calculations that support this assertion.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

hellobruce

OOOOOO
Yea, I read in Russia they have these kind of energy co-opt, they have large copper conductors buried in the ground, this produces enough electric for their home with a little left over for their neighbor if is needed, these are suppose to get current from the earth's rotation, I think that it needs a north, south orientation for it to work.

Your source for that is......

I didn't provide source it's out their maybe " the crow house ", but this is common effect of copper wire being moved past magnetic source, like in the construction of generator.
I wanted more on this myself, the copper has to be insulated or will ground out, plus you may need some battery's and a converter to change it to AC.
These Russian's, are like farmers.

I bookmarked this, but I bookmarked a lot of things.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

FreedomCommander
reply to post by Bedlam

What happens when you ionize the air? Most will say that you create O3. How is this true?

When you ionize air, you either rip an electron off an atom of atmospheric gas or you add one to it. Depends on whether you're making positive or negative ions.

As far as making ozone goes, there are a number of ways to do this. They all involve applying enough energy to diatomic oxygen to break it into monatomic oxygen, or by creating monatomic oxygen from a chemical source. The monatomic oxygen will occasionally react with a molecule of diatomic oxygen to create ozone. A lot of air ionizers do produce ozone as a byproduct, it's sort of hard not to. You can optimize this to make an ozone generator, or tweak it to minimize ozone production, but they all produce ozone to some degree. You can get rid of the ozone pretty easily, though. Carbon filtering will do it, we used hopcalite filters on the air recycler design we worked on. Hopcalite not only destroys ozone, ozone heats it up. Hot hopcalite will break down a lot of VOCs and ammonia you can't easily get rid of other ways.

BTW, that it DOES create ozone isn't in question. It does.

Do you believe what other's say or do you find what other's say?

If that made more sense, I might answer it. I might believe what others say if the others had some sort of credibility. On the other hand, anyone who says Tesla did it instantly drops to the bottom of the heap.

4 "people" here will shoot down the fact that Beta radiation is just electricity. How was the radiation made? With the introduction of more protons. Higher negative charge in 1 area comes with a higher positive charge to equal it out.

Beta radiation is a high speed electron. To call it "electricity" is pushing the envelope of the definition of electricity. Beta minus decay (probably what you're talking about) is what you get when a neutron in a nucleus kicks out an electron and becomes a proton. This doesn't "introduce more protons" exactly. And the charge is conserved. You don't get new net charge out of it - you start with a neutron (zero charge) and get an electron and a proton (zero net charge). At any rate, a spark gap doesn't cause beta decay, even with Tesla sauce.

edit on 29-1-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

XL5

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Arbitrageur, I have no source for my info about magnets being able to bend and direct charged particls other then it would be the only reason that the collector plates polarity could be DC. That and some one in this thread said the arc produced alpha/beta rays. I know enough to be able to make this device but assuming it works on radioactivity made from an arc, I would already be dead from all the arcs I have made.

Maybe the spark gap electrodes are made from something that decays faster when being hit by a high voltage arc. Who knows!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

I wasn't asking for a source stating charged particles are deflected in a magnetic field, I was asking for one to support your statement "The whole idea of this device is...", because I was wondering where you got your information about the whole idea of the device. According to the OP the whole idea was to generate all the power you need when your electricity goes out. The source I found said something else. I thought maybe you had another source, but I guess not.

XL5
Maybe the spark gap electrodes are made from something that decays faster when being hit by a high voltage arc. Who knows!
Or maybe it's just a device someone made up some incomplete sketches for, that doesn't really do anything useful. Even the source I found sounds rather ambivalent about whether it can actually do anything useful.
edit on 29-1-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

XL5
I know enough to be able to make this device but assuming it works on radioactivity made from an arc, I would already be dead from all the arcs I have made.

Electric arcs don't make radioactivity. And nothing decays faster or slower when hit by a high voltage arc. Electricity's all out at the electron shell level, radioactivity is a nuclear effect, and neither chemistry nor EM affect it, unless you get up in to very very hard gamma radiation. An electric arc isn't going to cause nuclear photodissociation.

XL5

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Arbitrageur, I see how some one would think the would work and thats why I said "idea" rather then something more solid like principal. Bedlam, I used the word maybe. Its all conjecture.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

Someone took a diagram for an MHD and redrew it (incorrectly, I might add), not knowing that the kinetic energy of the air motion is what you extract with an MHD. The gas has to be ionized, but it's the motion of the air that you're extracting energy from, not magical cold Tesla ion power.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join