It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's device, the size of a blender, puts out more electricity than the Four Corner Power Complex

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

FreedomCommander

I mean, here's a fact, We, the people, are forbidden to use free electrical generating devices. They, the government, don't mind using them at all.

Who forbids it? Other than, of course, physics.

Here's a question for both of us, rhetorical, why do they get it and not us?

Neither they nor us 'get it', because it doesn't exist.

Yeah, they got it down, but fearing that people will reverse engineer it, they moved it to something that can go faster than a sub or a jet. People around here call them UFOs.

MHD drives don't go faster than a jet.

Your MHD drive idea is real. It runs off electricity, and how can it fly?

It uses Lorentz forces to accelerate charged gases, which then propel the aircraft by reaction, just like a jet.

Easy, gravity is a EM force. I'm just copying another man's words, but so far, that man has told some truth worth looking into.

There are many reasons why gravity isn't co-identical to EM.

1 terahertz, 50 mile penetration, and if anyone can get their body on that frequency, they can levitate.

The higher the frequency, the less the penetration. 1 THz doesn't penetrate anything but vacuum 50 miles. Oh, and "get their body on that frequency" doesn't really mean anything. Get WHAT from their body on that frequency?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Who forbids it? Other than, of course, physics.

You... You don't know? OK. Example. Edwin Gray. Brilliant man, found the properties of cold electricity.

By the summer of 1973, Gray was doing demonstrations of his technology and
receiving some very positive press. Later that year, Gray teamed up with
automobile designer Paul M. Lewis, to build the first fuel-less, electric car in
America. But trouble was brewing when a disgruntled ex-employee made a series of
unfounded complaints to the local authorities.

On July 22, 1974, the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office raided the office and
shop of EVGRAY Enterprises, and confiscated all of their business records and
working prototypes. For 8 months, the DA tried to get Gray's stockholders to file
charges against him, but none would. Since he only had 15 investors, many of the
SEC regulations did not apply. By March 1976, Gray pleaded guilty to two minor
SEC violations, was fined, and the case closed. After this investigation ended, the
DA's office never returned any of his working prototypes.

Source

Neither they nor us 'get it', because it doesn't exist.

No, no, no, that isn't what I meant. I meant, they get the tech, and we don't. We are stuck with low-end tech, while they get the high tech.

Ok, let's just say, that you have a device that gather's cosmic energy. You don't have to pay your electric bill any more. Because your gathering energy from an unlimited source, authorities come and bang on your door and threaten you. So what would you do, comply or rebel?

I would rebel. However, they cross the line, threaten people I love, I'll be forced to comply.

MHD drives don't go faster than a jet.

How do you know that? OK, here's a Source that a lot of people hate, it's a collection of device designs and explanations of how they work.

It uses Lorentz forces to accelerate charged gases, which then propel the aircraft by reaction, just like a jet.

Too small. Electromagnetic force is stronger than the gravitational force by a factor of about 2,200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times or (2.2 x 10^39).

Example using orthodox known equations.

Gravitational force:

F = g x M x m / r2

where
g is the gravitational constant (6.672 x 10^-8 cm^3 g^-1 s^-2)
M is the mass of the first body
m is the mass of the second body and
r is distance between the two centres of mass

Lorentz Force: Force on an object = Electric force + Magnetic force

F = q x E + q x v x B

where
q is the charge on the object,
B is the magnetic field,
v is the velocity of the object and
E is the electric field

If the amount of energy used to mechanically lift an object a distance of one hundredth of an inch (one quarter of a millimetre) off the ground, were used as an electromagnetic lifting force, then that amount of energy would lift the object more than 3,472,222,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles off the ground, or in metric units, more than 5,588,001,700,000,000,000,000,000 kilometres off the ground. This kind of drive is an entirely different kind of animal. This Hall-effect type of drive if used in a spaceship would require only a very small amount of input power to drive the ship at great speeds and over great distances.

More on the source if your interested.

The higher the frequency, the less the penetration. 1 THz doesn't penetrate anything but vacuum 50 miles. Oh, and "get their body on that frequency" doesn't really mean anything. Get WHAT from their body on that frequency?

Ever tried to explain how a monk floats?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

FreedomCommander
Here's a fact, scientist of today (I'll use Phage as an example) will shed blood than drop their ideas. You think a sociopath is murderous? Wait until you get a scientist that is forced to drop his ideas.

edit on 1-2-2014 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

Please name examples of scientists who are forced to drop their ideas who became sociopathically muderous.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

FreedomCommander
reply to post by Bedlam

Grasshopper: No master sensei, I cannot explain how a monk floats.

Master: He uses a boat.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Peter Lindemann is a rather versatile SOURCE that you use. Not only is he your quoted expert in "Free Energy" but apparently he exposés expertise in other unrelated areas: The Mark of the Beast

I wonder if he knows about Batboy too.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

FreedomCommander
Source

Funny, that pdf claims

Gray was nominated for "Inventor of the Year" by the Los Angeles Patent Attorney's Association

However, it appears there is no such association.... www.aipla.org...

Ok, let's just say, that you have a device that gather's cosmic energy. You don't have to pay your electric bill any more. Because your gathering energy from an unlimited source, authorities come and bang on your doo

Which authorities? Why would they come and bang on your door?

How do you know that? OK, here's a Source that a lot of people hate, it's a collection of device designs and explanations of how they work.

Except that none of them actually work as claimed....

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

FreedomCommander
You... You don't know? OK. Example. Edwin Gray. Brilliant man, found the properties of cold electricity.

Or, Edwin Gray, fraud perpetrator? Which would explain the complaints, which perhaps
were NOT unfounded, and the action of the LA district attorney.

authorities come and bang on your door and threaten you...

I think the authorities wouldn't give a rip. Unless, of course, your device is radioactive. The mysterious armed people who come and steal your magic device and all your notes, leaving dire warnings of death in the future is a stock trope of crankdom, it's called The Dog Ate My Homework or TDAMH for short. It's the equivalent of a deus ex machina by which the crank need not present proof.

How do you know that?

I've seen them in action. They make interesting, if somewhat bulky, additions to jet engines.

This kind of drive is an entirely different kind of animal. This Hall-effect type of drive if used in a spaceship would require only a very small amount of input power to drive the ship at great speeds and over great distances.

The Hall effect is also an example of Lorentz force in action. In a way, it's quite similar to how MHD drives work.

They're made of wood, of course. It's easy to determine, if they weigh the same as a duck, they're a monk.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

They're made of wood, of course. It's easy to determine, if they weigh the same as a duck, they're a monk.

Sorry, float is the wrong word. Levitate.

I keep forgetting how ATS has hit an all-time low and wishes to mock other and make others feel like they are bellow them.

I've seen them in action. They make interesting, if somewhat bulky, additions to jet engines.

What's the design? I don't care if you seen it, I want to know what design you saw.

Is it repeatable? A lot of people here don't care about the design, but I do. Mockery, isn't for the wise.

You saw THIS, right?

I want to help stop this from ever happening again!!!

Tesla was a man that did something and wanted to help, uncompared to 90% of the people here on ATS today! So, let me ask you, where you? Are you with the 90% who don't give a two-cent on if there is a device that can save people? Or are you with the 10% who wants to help people?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

FreedomCommander
Sorry, float is the wrong word. Levitate.

They don't. What makes you think monks can levitate?

Unless you think this is real?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

If your the repesentive of ATS idoits and want to run for an admin, you would have 100 votes within 5 minutes.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

FreedomCommander

If your the repesentive of ATS idoits and want to run for an admin, you would have 100 votes within 5 minutes.

You never answered my questions, why do you think monks can levitate, and what makes you claim the device in your OP can put out more electricity than the Four Corner Power Complex?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I'm not going to answer.

I will ask you 1 final question directed to you.

What makes you a master of all information?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

FreedomCommander

I'm not going to answer.

Because you cannot - it is just some nonsense you made up!

I will ask you 1 final question directed to you.
What makes you a master of all information?

Who said I was that? However I am good at spotting frauds and nonsense devices, like the one in the op that you claimed could produce more "electricity than the Four Corner Power Complex"... funny how you refuse to back that claim up....

Apparently you think a youtube video of a magician levitating is a monk doing it for real!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I'm not going to answer.

Then don't start a #ing thread if you won't answer a direct question about YOUR topic.

XL5

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Bedlam, alpha and beta particles can be directed by a magnet, couldn't a device be made with magnets to make a radioactive battery? Also, I looked up MHD jet engine, its not a booster, it slows the intake air down and makes some electricity (helps for a better burn). Couldn't a blowtorch and a MHD be used to make electricity in that case?

I figured as long as we are on the subjects of monks, this is a bit more on topic.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

Sources emit randomly in all directions, for proper MHD you'd want them all going the same direction at roughly the same velocity.

For the jet engine, there's another design you missed. You can indeed boost the exhaust velocity, all the way supersonic.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

XL5
Bedlam, alpha and beta particles can be directed by a magnet, couldn't a device be made with magnets to make a radioactive battery?

Yes, but no magnets are necessary.

en.wikipedia.org...

Supposedly some of the early stealth planes "glowed in the dark". Newer ones probably do too, but from different physics.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

If you've got an alpha source that's spectrally clean there's a neat way to extract electric power directly, but it doesn't work efficiently unless you have a hellacious particle flux.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Searching the web for legitimate resources on 'electro radiant event' and 'cold electricity' yields nothing. All I get is free energy sites.

So yet another hoax.

XL5

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Bedlam, how could MHD be used as a booster? You would need to power it with some sort of battery that has less power to weight then jet fuel, so you would come out at a loss.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join