It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
...Suppose the government somehow proved the Simulation Argument and that's the secret that could bring down civilization.

They do seem to talk about 'phenomenology' vs. 'ufos' if Gusso/Dan Smith are to be believed. Does anyone have an email address for Dan Smith I could write? I really want to get to the bottom of this Collins Elite stuff, and this could end up pointing at Doty's successor.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by BlueMule

In that case, there can be no negotiation; no disclosure. There is only one course of action we can take. We must awaken our consciousness, withdraw our projections, and save our species.

The truth is, that all species go extinct.

Yeah, but not all species truly live.

So how would you suggest one proceed?

Who can convince everyone that Jesus/Jehovah and even UFO's are just projections
that WE are creating?

Those projections are our creations, and as such share a certain kind of DNA. Comparativism can lay that DNA out on the table, so the world can see our shared spiritual heritage. This can revolutionize our understanding of religion and myth, of what it means to be human, and of what our potential is.

So on the one hand we have comparativism and parapsychology. On the other, we have the astounding technology that Dr Persinger is developing (or so he claims). This technology might actually enable every single brain on the planet to have access to all the knowledge in every other brain on the planet. Think of what it would mean!

edit on 25-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Well KPB, I'd say a parasite comparison is just as fair as a God, an alien or inner-dimensional beings explanation. In the context of identifying what the feedback loop is, best I can figure would be to manifest "them" however we see fit. The point being we manifest them, right?

So if we identify them as parasites manifesting through our chakras then you are still justifying there existence therefore bringing them into existence. In the past people saw Annunuki. Then there were the gods of old. Then we manifested Christ and his counterweight Satan. That's becoming old hat and we manifest aliens. Is this the feedback loop Kit Green references? And setting up a control to measure that truth would be the latest and greatest for this Era, namely Ancient Alien theory.

Btw I think I manifested Gut making this thread including your participation.

edit on 25-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's not our brains as much as you might think.

Call it tissue memory in our nerve plexuses.

I know you love comparativism.. and if everyone was a religious
scholar, and open to change, that would be useful.

We have 7 billion scared primates, who have parasites sucking
on their nerve plexus and who have evolved to want to be fed
upon .. as that makes them feel alive.

Of these 7 billion.. several billion are hungry and sick and without
hope. Within a couple hundred years, the 1% will have everything,
and even if they throw revolutions the other 99% will be soylent
green.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's not our brains as much as you might think.

Call it tissue memory in our nerve plexuses.

I know you love comparativism.. and if everyone was a religious
scholar, and open to change, that would be useful.

We have 7 billion scared primates, who have parasites sucking
on their nerve plexus and who have evolved to want to be fed
upon .. as that makes them feel alive.

Of these 7 billion.. several billion are hungry and sick and without
hope. Within a couple hundred years, the 1% will have everything,
and even if they throw revolutions the other 99% will be soylent
green.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

the parasitism goes far deeper than some critter clamping onto 'our chakras'.
there ARE NO CHAKRAS.

This isn't just about projections.. our bodies have been evolved to use these
sub-optimal processing modalities.. by depending on the 'chakras'.

The very reason that the parasites don't realize or care that they are destroying
'their environment' is mirrored in how 'we' don't care that we are destroying
'our environment'.

Really.. I'm wondering if the world would even work, if everyone were a liminal
shaman type of being? Woof. That would be intense.

Not all life-forms which evolve are truly 'fit'. I don't know if humans are 'fit' to
survive. We might be an evolutionary dead end.. most species are you know..

I for one, would like to see humans have a chance.. I don't like bullies.. of course
we are bullying ourselves..

KPB

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Don't 51% or whatever the percent of the human population really BELIEVE
with all their beings, that we live in a simulation anyway? (god made it
and pulls all the strings.. it doesn't matter anyway.. heaven is all that
matters.. the world is MAYA anyway.. ).

Really.. it's this BS that 'the world doesn't matter' which is put forward
by religion and spirituality both that IS THE PROBLEM.

For all intents and purposes.. if we are living in a quantum computer
(the entire universe is a quantum computer in a manner of speaking..
this is just basic science) then we are in a simulation any way you look
at it..

I just don't see this simulation thing being earthshaking.. it's rather
boring..

That's my 2 cents.

KPB

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This threads got me thinking....

So what if the creators of organized religion put it in place so we can manifest Armageddon? We got too distracted and lost interest so they simply jazzed it up ala alien to feed the new aged soul. Perhaps a more hands on approach has become warranted.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Well as far as Christianity goes, I do concur with the author who says that the
whole religion was created wholesale from vapor, to pacify the jews.
(give to Caesar what is ceasars, pay your taxes, obey the rule of law).
There is plenty of historical evidence for this point of view.

But of course that is just one religion.. and a derivative knock-off one
at that.

I don't know about you, but I've felt in my bones, that the entire human
race, with few exceptions, has a growing desire to go extinct.

I think that all this Armageddon stuff, is just an outgrowth of that
gunk coming from the racial unconscious.

'God is dead'. 'all religion is a lie' 'spiritual systems don't actually work'
and even 'science can't save us'.

I think that humans are spiritually bankrupt and existentially exhausted.

Maybe we ARE waking up a bit.

edit on 25-1-2014 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

This isn't just about projections.. our bodies have been evolved to use these
sub-optimal processing modalities.. by depending on the 'chakras'.

The very reason that the parasites don't realize or care that they are destroying
'their environment' is mirrored in how 'we' don't care that we are destroying
'our environment'.

Don't get me wrong I've recognized the parasitic behavior of man but never truly gave it much thought of entities doing succubus like things until a little while ago.

Really.. I'm wondering if the world would even work, if everyone were a liminal
shaman type of being? Woof. That would be intense.

Not all life-forms which evolve are truly 'fit'. I don't know if humans are 'fit' to
survive. We might be an evolutionary dead end.. most species are you know..

KPB

It couldn't work, although I'd cherish the idea, I'd probably fear it would be similar to a world full of scientists. Although most intentions are good, things don't always end well.

Scientists would blow up the world. Shamans would blow up our soul.

You need a healthy balance. Including some of those laymen...I suppose that would be equivalent to neutral.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I could agree with a lot of that.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
On the wormhole front of things, folks might want to investigate the Jovian magnetosphere, with particular attention at what it ejects.

edit; does anyone have an email for Bigelow's advanced space studies department...
edit on 12014f3111America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You can't BECOME a shaman without 'blowing up the soul'.
It's the first step. Of course souls are giant pus bags of
parasite food.. yecchhh.

Humans COULD survive and prosper, if the average human
had the common sense to follow an APPROPRIATE leader,
and an APPROPRIATE / non-corrupt leader could exist.

But then again.. humans evolved fairly randomly.. with
some corruption from parasites thrown in.

It's like in Vegas.. the odds are stacked against us.

All that said.. I'm still a tad annoyed by the state of affairs
in the world.. I'd gladly supernova if it would make a difference.

Watching a movie, where some good people are brutally destroyed
is still a movie.. but it's not an ENJOYABLE movie. Not for me.

KPB

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Humans COULD survive and prosper, if the average human had the common sense to follow an APPROPRIATE leader, and an APPROPRIATE / non-corrupt leader could exist.

Nice conglomeration of oxymorons there:
Average human.
Common sense.
Appropriate leader.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Phage

Humans COULD survive and prosper, if the average human had the common sense to follow an APPROPRIATE leader, and an APPROPRIATE / non-corrupt leader could exist.

Nice conglomeration of oxymorons there:
Average human.
Common sense.
Appropriate leader.

LOL, Phage…..best thing I've ever seen you write…..

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thank you GUT for making ATS worthwhile! IMHO, mostly crap posted lately....Well I wish I could get over this mental block and make an intelligent response to your post.....Well I will say that the "mental projection" comments are frustratingly stupid, how can one take a photo of a mental projection and so forth, but this is an old argument dating back to Jung and his book "Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of things Seen in the Sky" and I really care not for it, of course even Jung changed his mind on that basic idea; people see them, sometimes touch them or are inside them, our instruments detect their existence. I think the idea of projections from the collective etc.. are comforting to the many who have had no such experiences for many reasons. Well I must say that Salvador Freixedo sums it up for me in his book "Defend ourselves from the gods" from google translateSalvador Freixedo books:

The reader will recall that, in a generic way, we said that these mysterious beings interfere in our lives for pleasure and in a way by necessity (at least while they are in our world or in our level).
We also said they were looking for the subtle energy that produces the most wonderful machine that exists in our world, which is the human brain or mind 10, and said we were interested also in the handling of some organs of vertebrates on the planet and a particularly, in their blood, because it easily releases energy they need or crave while they are with us. So far what we have said in previous chapters. In automotive batteries, we see are positioned, one beside the other, a series of vessels, each of which is capable of retaining and returning a certain amount of electric current. The battery consists essentially conserve, unify and return piecemeal unified whole in each of the vessels that make up energy. Naturally, the largest number of drinks, the greater the energy that battery may return.

Every human brain produces and contains a relatively small amount of energy, considered independently, barely has the strength to do anything other than run the biological machine that is the human body that the brain belongs. Returning to the comparison of before, if separate at a glass battery, surely he just could not start the engine of the car. But along with all other vessels, it is able to get it started, and if you get together with many other vessels, it will come to have enough strength to lift the car in the air.

The energy produced by a single human brain is of little use to the gods, but united with the energies of many brains, it becomes much more powerful and at the same time makes it easily removable and usable. Achieve unite the minds of many human It has always been one of the strategies of the Gods. And this strategy is to unite not only their minds but also their bodies, so that many of them are gathered in the smallest possible space. This will facilitate its purpose of 'milking' human energy.

A rancher milk will not expedient to have cows scattered through the woods, having to go to milk them one by one, where each is located.
What it does, to save time and effort, we have them all together in the barn so that their work will be greatly facilitated

To achieve the same end, the gods devised one of the earliest sociological phenomena that records the history of religions.

From my own UFO experience I know this is true, and I know it can mean nothing to those who have had no such experience, oh well:

Let's suspend all claims made ​​safe between these questions, because later we will return to them, now let's look at something that is at the heart of this chapter and even this book: at a specific pleasure that the Gods take men and that is probably the main cause of interference in our lives and in our history.

The human brain has a natural psychic activity, this mental activity, although it is commonly regarded as being synonymous with 'spiritual', however, ultimately is only one electrical activity, equivalent to physical means that is, as we said, in issuing waves or radiation, but frequency and length, and with a most peculiar features, which makes such radiation can not be detected by normal instruments used by physicists, and yes instead by biological tools, such as the brains of other people or other living things.

Well, the Gods are very interested in this psychic activity of the human brain and in particular the whole psycho-physical activity of the brain when they are subject to certain excitations. The gods themselves are trained to capture the waves emitted in certain circumstances the brain. Therefore, your main business between us, and this is one of the most important statements of this book is to encourage those circumstances in which the brain waves or emits radiation that interest them.

And what will those gods of these issued by the human brain waves?
To explain it in some way, we can ask what other men of similar waves we get, (albeit in a greatly lower frequency) such as the airwaves. The animals, not being able to grasp, do not take anything from them and completely unaware, but instead the man, being able to decode them, can take an aesthetic pleasure, a state of serenity, acquire new knowledge and everything what can a radio program.

Now back to the question we asked earlier: what will those gods of those certain waves produced by the human brain?
The answer has to be generic: get something. We do not know exactly why, but we have concluded that take something from what they have always been careful to get them.

A what-and it seems we are not so sure-these radiations from the brain (and other sources, as we shall soon see), are for them a kind of drug: something like for men is snuff, the snuff, coffee or liquor, ie, a pleasure that is in no way necessary or essential, but a pleasant complement to our food.

UFOs currently conducive moods that man can produce those vibrations, like the Gods propitiated in times past.
And these are not mere deductions but something clearly obvious when one knows how to act background of UFOs in our day, and when you have taken the trouble to read the ancient historians for what was they imposed the Gods Greeks and Romans and the peoples of Mesopotamia (the same as the peoples of pre-Columbian America) to "religious rites or ceremonies." Despite the distances in time and space, we find ourselves oddly made, identical promoters of moods.

What are the moods under which the brain produces these waves?
Speaking generally we can say that the human brain is the dam occurs when some excitement, this excitement can come from the anguish of great excitement, and violent hatred manifested in an explosion of joy, especially the pain of moral pain and even more, the physical pain
Of all these moods, it seems the more energy produced, besides being the most readily available, and at the same time you can get a more quickly way could say that almost instantly the pain is. Giving it a blow to one so that the brain automatically begins to radiate these waves or energy is so coveted by the Gods.

Just to lighten the mood a little, and in the spirit of the frenchman Vallee, I highly suggest everyone check this movie out:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hello, all.

I notice that the same ground is covered over and over again on this topic, albeit in more detail with every iteration, but no one actually ever tackles it from a pure CS perspective.

Systems are set up to regulate processes. Let's say, in this instance, the ordering of humans in a post-industrial society. Equilibrium and consistency are the signs of a well-functioning system. Equilibrium can be simply defined as a "set point". In order to maintain the set point against the fluctuations caused by shifting input, a "process value" is assigned that reflects the current state of the system, and an "error value" is obtained by calculating the difference between the set point and the process value.

After determining the error value, one uses three variables to figure out the sort of input to feed into the system. Those variables consist of past error values, present error values, and projected future error values.

There has been a lot of new input flushed into our system over the last three centuries, and in the past 60 years in particular: new tech, new belief systems and forms of governance, and a burgeoning population. The error margins would widen like a wobbling gyre, and adjustments made to maintain equilibrium might be expected to be... extreme.

If all that just read like this:

Then, here is a nice little applied example courtesy of our friends at Wired:

Take that and extrapolate it to what Doc Jacques hints at, and one can easily understand why Kit Green and his ilk inserted memes into the contactee population in order to test this control system-- grasping, perhaps, at the key to restoring equilibrium to a society which appears to them to be dangerously off-kilter.

Further, since we find the feedback loop echoed in all systems, including biological ones, we might be looking at something automated-- a programming layer in a larger process.

edit on 26-1-2014 by Eidolon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Holy crap....I'm no rap fan, but damn, when did rappers start...uh, talking really fast about this subject matter? I LIKE IT!

I know, I know, it is not really on point and I am not including a synopsis, just listen
edit on 26-1-2014 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Humans are oxymorons.. including unlikely characters like me.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

snamuh…..yes, yes, we are, kelly pretty bear..
tetra
and so much more, too

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join