It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Because we know more than we want to acknowledge. Being blind does not mean one doesn't have the physical ability process images of their environment in their brain. It is how we choose to interpret what we process and how we respond and relate to how others perceive the description of our visions that allows us to accept or reject what is real.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The “aliens” likely, have the capacity to travel inter-dimensionally, as humans did in the far distant past, and as advanced shaman and spiritual masters have.

It’s the ordinary human who is bereft of this psychic capacity.

In lieu of that we have TV, internet, phones and other indications of our
Lost Paradise.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Could you elucidate?

I've not read anything on the so-called stargate conspiracy or Hoagland.

I guess that my reason for not being interested in 'star gates' is due to my
observation about sacred geometry and the nature of living beings and
extra-dimensional drive construction.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

I think your spitballing is somewhat on the right track.

Only I'd say that the purpose of the control system does NOT
have anything positive in it for human beings; in the long run
not even positive for TPTB. Of course they don't know that
they are being deceived. I'd say that Vallee knows TPTB is
being deceived however.. and he's afraid to just say that
for reasons of self preservation.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

There definitely is a relationship between the earth's field and psi.

What bothers me about your exuberance, is that the 'lowest hanging fruit'
of that field, which can currently be manipulated with technology,
will make slaves of all of us in the near future if we are not careful.

Frankly, anyone working on this type of technology will probably be
targeted by one of the other factions and given a brain tumor or
something.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As far as I can tell Jacques theory goes something along the lines of: Myth affects Society affects Mythology which then affects Reality (beliefs). Jacques Vallee--as we've seen here--has spoken in this context of the "manipulation of belief systems."

If it's more complex than that, it certainly escapes me and the question still becomes: Was it attempted? If so, how?

A few folk have mentioned Contactees and I agree that they are as convenient a test bed as we are here in our community. (Especially keeping in mind the genesis of the "control system" modality as conceived by a brilliant computer scientist with an interest in information networks.)

Of course, the attempted manipulation of information loops in the contactee movement is nothing new and precedes Vallee's control system theory. The contactee "message" we might note, however, is generally very compatible with the goals of globalism.

Eidolon suggested that Dr. Green and crew might be trying to fix and balance our screwed up society. If true, we have to wonder if 1.) they are capable and competent enough and, 2.) how they see themselves doing that through the "manipulation of belief systems" in Dr. Vallee's words.

We also know that our government structures the world over are rife with elitists who are philosophically globalists at core. I admit globalism sounds good on paper and seems to the intelligentsia the only viable future. Is that then, the "fix" that some see and is the manipulation of the "control system" setting us up by encouraging a universal spirituality so-to-speak?

edit on 26-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

the "fix" that some see and is the manipulation of the "control system" setting us up by encouraging a universal spirituality so-to-speak?

I'd say bingo!

I've had this opinion for a long time.

The problem with the 'universal spirituality' is that 'spirituality' is a control system
since day one, whose goal is to enslave the human race and keep the 'food' flowing
from human beings to the beings who run the control system.

Now TPTB goes along with it, because they will be the human rulers.. the permanent
1%. The caretakers of the flocks of human food animals.

I'll flat out tell you, that there is a faction that is really pissed about this.. but this
faction is invisible beyond invisible. And hidden in plain sight. Unfortunately this
faction is very few in number.. a mere handful of 'individuals'.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

gortex
Given that we seem to be in the realm of dimensions perhaps this link to the PDF version of Dr Vallee's book Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact may be of interest

Did you say a PDF version of Dimensions? 'Cause that's what I thought I heard. Tanx, gortex, you are a gem.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Awakened consciousness is the only way to end the trickster narrative.

Rosinitiate and most others no doubt, do not believe that an 'enlightened
shamanic liminal populace' is possible to achieve or desirable.

Do you have any idea what's involved to become a 'shamanic/liminal
personality' ?

I do.

It's hell.

You really think that technology should be used to rape people into
liminality?

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
I'd say bingo!

I've had this opinion for a long time.

The problem with the 'universal spirituality' is that 'spirituality' is a control system
since day one, whose goal is to enslave the human race and keep the 'food' flowing
from human beings to the beings who run the control system.

Now TPTB goes along with it, because they will be the human rulers.. the permanent
1%. The caretakers of the flocks of human food animals.

I'd like to focus on that possibility for a bit if possible. It might produce some progress on this topic. I said "might." There is, I believe, evidence worth pursuing along those lines though admittedly it's a "cloudy" realm of inquiry.

I certainly didn't start this particular thread with the desire or belief I had the all the answers to Vallee's control system musings, but truly hoped to expand my own understanding by the input of our membership and to determine if it was a topic worth pursuing.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The GUT
As far as I can tell Jacques theory goes something along the lines of: Myth affects Society affects Mythology which then affects Reality (beliefs). Jacques Vallee--as we've seen here--has spoken in this context of the "manipulation of belief systems."

Yes, and this 'control system' can be detected behind the scenes of the entire comic-book/sci-fi genre. An analysis of this sheds a lot of light on the ways it works behind the scenes of religion and myth.

Mutants and Mystics: Science Fiction, Superhero Comics, and the Paranormal

edit on 26-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
You really think that technology should be used to rape people into liminality?

No, of course not. I think they should be given an opportunity to understand the pros and cons and the steps involved. I don't think it would be nearly as bad as you envision. Maybe if you watched the lecture by Dr Persinger I posted earlier, we could get on the same page.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

BlueMule
Yes, and this 'control system' can be detected behind the scenes of the entire comic-book/sci-fi genre. An analysis of this sheds a lot of light on the ways it works behind the scenes of religion and myth.

Mutants and Mystics: Science Fiction, Superhero Comics, and the Paranormal

I've often wondered if any of the Ancient Aliens crew have any interesting intelligence community connections. Being that we know that the media has long been the playground of social engineers.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well fairs fair.

You certainly listen to my observations.

I'll watch that video.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Tell you what..

if you want to post a brand new post, that's focuses only on the topic
of 'universal spirituality' as a form of the control mechanism, I can
answer with 10 full pages of response if you like. I think it's a worthy
topic all on it's own.

I think that since this topic crosses many areas.. that perhaps it should
go in the 'gray zone' or whatever you think is best.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The media, technology, and their exploiters are a relatively new development compared to the long history of UFOs, and I think they do make ufology more complicated than it has to be, that's why Vallee's book Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times is such a valuable resource. Have you read it?

edit on 26-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The history of many modern ufo mythologies can be traced as thus with much the same information migrating from The Aquarius document to MJ-12 to SERPO. Many of the same players show up again and again behind the scenes. Kit Green being one of them.

Even though many folk are now of the belief that these stories have been concocted, they have had tremendous staying power and continue to affect "ufology" and as such society.

That a message that attempts to re-engineer religious beliefs is included is rather remarkable and possibly very telling:

On page 116, the author of the 2007 MUFON analysis recognizes the clear philosophy that was injected by Doty’s group into the material.

"The Aquarius Document contains “philosophy” as well as technical data. In the section which deals with the philosophy behind the need to maintain a “Top Secret” posture for as long as possible with respect to the Aquarius data, are the following two startling conclusions which have been arrived at by the US government with respect to UFOs:

(A) The events surrounding Jesus Christ and the establishment of the Christian religion were manipulations affected [sic] by beings of an advanced civilization from another world. [snip]

(B) Release of this data to the public would not only severely cripple the ability of the government (indeed any government in the Western world) to effectively govern, but would also severely damage the very fibre [sic] of Western civilization as we know it."

The Philosophy Distributed Within the MJ-12 Documents

In fact, MUFON got it exactly right. The philosophy that the creators of the documents were trying to distribute, by implanting it within stories of crashed aliens and, in 2005, stories about a human-alien exchange program, remains the same.

Some specific excerpts from those documents, released in the 1980′s, that portray how specific and how much focus was placed on this ideology is shown below. The common theme is always the same – (1) Aliens “planting” Christ, (2) Hints of Genetic Manipulation throughout our evolution (notice the focus on evolution). (3) Alien technology far exceeds our own but we have the potential to reverse-engineer it. From the MJ-12 documents:

This first section injects the concept of Christ as a "planted" human.

“(TS/ORCON) Most governmental documents pertaining to UFO sightings, incidents and governmental policies, including Project Blue Book, have been released to the public under FOIA or under various other release programs. [snip…] There was other information obtained from EBE that was deemed sensitive and not releasable to the public. Notably, Project Aquarius Volume IX, which pertains to tracing the Aliens’ first visitation of earth back some 5,000 years. EBE reported that 2,000 years ago his ancestors planted a human creature on earth to assist the inhabitants of earth in developing a civilization. This information was only vague and the exact identity or background information on this homo-sapien was not obtained. Undoubtfully [sic], if this information was released to the public, it would cause a worldwide religious panic. MJ3 has developed a plan that will allow release of Project Aquarius, Volumes I thru III.”

www.realityuncovered.net...

It's basically the ancient alien religion and someone has a stake in spreading that meme. Why?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey Happy Sunday,

I felt compelled to add a couple of things. One is this from Vallee's Dimensions:

On the other hand, we have a paucity of theories to account for this richness of data. Either these encounters must be invention, delusion, hoax, and mirages, the experts tell us, or else we are being visited by an extraterrestrial race.

I cannot subscribe to either explanation. I have argued for many years that the phenomenon could not be explained by hoax and illusion alone, that it contains an opportunity to obtain genuine new knowledge.

In this section I hope to go a step further and show why these unexplained observations need not represent a visitation from space visitors, but something even more interesting: a window toward undiscovered dimensions of our own environment.

P. 118

The other is this...

"My teaching is not a doctrine or philosophy. It is not the result of thought or mental conjecture. It is the result of direct experience. The things I say come from my own experience. You can confirm them all by your own experience.

I must state clearly that my teaching is a method to experience reality, and not reality itself, just as a finger pointing at the moon is not the moon itself.

An intelligent person makes use of the finger to see the moon.

A person who only looks at the finger and mistakes it for the moon will never see the real moon.

My teaching is a means of practice, not something to hold onto or worship. Only a fool would continue to carry his raft around after he had already used it to reach the other shore, the shore of liberation."

-The Buddha

With that in mind I try to be aware of when I am and am not carrying Jacques Vallee around on my back. I know that he wants us to read his stuff and do just what we are all doing here, try to take it further. So with that and the raft and the finger and everything else in mind I wanted to share this:

I have found it most useful at the moment to take what Vallee says about anything having to do with Computer Science or Information Science at face value. So when he says "Control System", I think, "Jacques Vallee. Computer Scientist. Feedback, Oh! He must mean Control System. And when he says "environment" I assume he also intends the very specific meaning applied to "environments" in computing. Which are often a closed loop under a meta-system, amongst other fascinating features.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

What interests me on this topic.. is that presumably TPTB and the
powers who control TPTB are looking for a 'universal honey pot'
to attract the attention of all humans and unify them in one vast
control system.

The problem of course is that humans are very variable in their
beliefs, what excites them, etc. So this is a very tall order.

Now, I think in the past, that fear of 'evil' and 'death' was used
as a near universal control system..

But people no longer believe in evil so universally... and a
certain percentage of humans no longer fear death in an
existentially potent way anyway..

Which actually leads to another related topic.. it would seem
to me that Buddhism, at least in the beginning.. was an attempt
to destroy the control system..

I myself have a deep connection to *something* that was behind
Buddhism..

You see, it's the belief in a soul which is at the very core of the
control system.. wipe out that delusion and humanity would
be on the way to freedom.

I'm very interested in watching these attempts at a universal
mind control system.. and I myself think about releasing
something into the mix myself and seeing how it responds.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by The GUT

Tell you what..

if you want to post a brand new post, that's focuses only on the topic
of 'universal spirituality' as a form of the control mechanism, I can
answer with 10 full pages of response if you like. I think it's a worthy
topic all on it's own.

I think that since this topic crosses many areas.. that perhaps it should
go in the 'gray zone' or whatever you think is best.

Why should I start a new thread when I'm still talking about the same topic? Somehow you seem to have determined that this topic is about your version of "parasites masquerading as non-existent chakras" and you are well on your way to providing 10 pages of convoluted and often conflicting rhetoric here.

Not the first time I've had that pleasure from you on one of my threads, I might add. I don't mind some topic drift, but it sounds like you are the one that should start a thread in the Gray Area. Jus' sayin'.

EDIT: Okay, your post above I can live with, work with, and appreciate.

edit on 26-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join