It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I had NO IDEA that mufon was this 'enlightened'.

I'm going to see if they could use a shaman volunteer.

I'm QUITE excited by this particular response of yours Gutty..

Now this:

(A) The events surrounding Jesus Christ and the establishment of the Christian religion were manipulations affected [sic] by beings of an advanced civilization from another world. [snip]

This is an attempt at the holy grail for a control system.

If you can convince people that Jesus was an alien.. and get the religious people
to accept that.. and get the ufo fanboys to accept that.. and get the spiritual
people to accept that.. then you have a near perfect universal control system.

Sort of like the Urantia book.. that was another attempt at a universal control
system..

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I know that I irritate you from time to time Gut.
My apologies. I'll be heading back to lurking status
pretty soon. My apologies for intruding.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The GUT
The history of many modern ufo mythologies can be traced as thus with much the same information migrating from The Aquarius document to MJ-12 to SERPO. Many of the same players show up again and again behind the scenes. Kit Green being one of them.

Even though many folk are now of the belief that these stories have been concocted, they have had tremendous staying power and continue to affect "ufology" and as such society.

That a message that attempts to re-engineer religious beliefs is included is rather remarkable and possibly very telling:

On page 116, the author of the 2007 MUFON analysis recognizes the clear philosophy that was injected by Doty’s group into the material.

"The Aquarius Document contains “philosophy” as well as technical data. In the section which deals with the philosophy behind the need to maintain a “Top Secret” posture for as long as possible with respect to the Aquarius data, are the following two startling conclusions which have been arrived at by the US government with respect to UFOs:

(A) The events surrounding Jesus Christ and the establishment of the Christian religion were manipulations affected [sic] by beings of an advanced civilization from another world. [snip]

(B) Release of this data to the public would not only severely cripple the ability of the government (indeed any government in the Western world) to effectively govern, but would also severely damage the very fibre [sic] of Western civilization as we know it."

The Philosophy Distributed Within the MJ-12 Documents

In fact, MUFON got it exactly right. The philosophy that the creators of the documents were trying to distribute, by implanting it within stories of crashed aliens and, in 2005, stories about a human-alien exchange program, remains the same.

Some specific excerpts from those documents, released in the 1980′s, that portray how specific and how much focus was placed on this ideology is shown below. The common theme is always the same – (1) Aliens “planting” Christ, (2) Hints of Genetic Manipulation throughout our evolution (notice the focus on evolution). (3) Alien technology far exceeds our own but we have the potential to reverse-engineer it. From the MJ-12 documents:

This first section injects the concept of Christ as a "planted" human.

“(TS/ORCON) Most governmental documents pertaining to UFO sightings, incidents and governmental policies, including Project Blue Book, have been released to the public under FOIA or under various other release programs. [snip…] There was other information obtained from EBE that was deemed sensitive and not releasable to the public. Notably, Project Aquarius Volume IX, which pertains to tracing the Aliens’ first visitation of earth back some 5,000 years. EBE reported that 2,000 years ago his ancestors planted a human creature on earth to assist the inhabitants of earth in developing a civilization. This information was only vague and the exact identity or background information on this homo-sapien was not obtained. Undoubtfully [sic], if this information was released to the public, it would cause a worldwide religious panic. MJ3 has developed a plan that will allow release of Project Aquarius, Volumes I thru III.”

www.realityuncovered.net...

It's basically the ancient alien religion and someone has a stake in spreading that meme. Why?

This was an interesting piece thanks for posting this. It has occured to me that Vallee's hinting that the unidentified flying objects are not flying objects instead they are unidentified mechanisms that systematically manipulate the nature of "our" reality. However the manipulations occur or the nature of why is unknown but is recognized for what it is, manipulation by some kind of manipulators.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I agree with some of your core ideas, although I interpret those that I do somewhat differently. I've starred you more than once in this thread (just gave you two in the last few minutes actually and at least 10 throughout the thread.)

I'm just very interested in this topic and hoping to have a discussion that stays somewhat focused. That's all.

edit on 26-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Well that's understandable and appropriate. It's my no boundaries
personality that I need to restrain.. now I know how to do that..
but ATS is one of the few places I get to be myself.. so I tend to
forget the need for tight focus on threads.

So..

How about asking me a question directly related to this topic?
anything.. and I'll keep the response tightly on topic and not
necessarily related to my own 'paradigm'. Or even ask me to
perform an action. I'm game for almost anything..

You know.. I'd have been happiest, like a pig in mud, to have
lived as the oracle at Delphi. And it's not about my ego or anything..
I could have a hood over my head and a voice masker.. I just like
using my intent to reach out and extract things.. it's almost a sexual
pleasure for me.. but like all liminal personalities, I have trouble
finding a desire to cause me to do something in the physical world..
I can spend all day playing with the cats.. I don't really need to know
anything for myself.. I'm rather like the 'faction' with which I'm
associated.. they are more voyeurs than provocateurs.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by The GUT

I had NO IDEA that mufon was this 'enlightened'.

I'm going to see if they could use a shaman volunteer.

I'm QUITE excited by this particular response of yours Gutty..

Now this:

This is an attempt at the holy grail for a control system.

If you can convince people that Jesus was an alien.. and get the religious people
to accept that.. and get the ufo fanboys to accept that.. and get the spiritual
people to accept that.. then you have a near perfect universal control system.

Sort of like the Urantia book.. that was another attempt at a universal control
system..

The thing is...what if it's true? That would certainly be reason enough for TPTB to keep such things absolutely secret, because they could lose their systems of control. And what's so wrong with having a universal global society, without money, where people are truly free to pursue what makes them happy, and people actually help each other and live in peace for once in the history of mankind.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Bybyots
I have found it most useful at the moment to take what Vallee says about anything having to do with Computer Science or Information Science at face value. So when he says "Control System", I think, "Jacques Vallee. Computer Scientist. Feedback, Oh! He must mean Control System. And when he says "environment" I assume he also intends the very specific meaning applied to "environments" in computing. Which are often a closed loop under a meta-system, amongst other fascinating features.

Hey, Bybyots! So gald you have stopped in. I've learned much from you no matter your present moniker. Wish I could give you more credit, but I'd have to break T&C.

I think he means "environments" in many contexts and while the 'environment' of the internet is certainly directly related to his theories--and the great "test bed" of modernity--I think he's also using analogy as it applies to society, consciousness, and mythology.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

We live in a violent reality.

Things pop into existence and pop out of existence constantly..
trillions of times per second.

From what I perceive anyway.. the core reality is dominated by
a 'hunger'. This hunger wants to understand itself, see itself,
and above all things masturbate itself.

We are masturbation toys you know.. and food..

If you've ever studied the Trickster personality type.. it's all
about food and sex.. and craziness..

I don't make the rules.

Now as far as xdim transfer goes.. there are two types I'm aware
of..

there is the natural type that involves black holes.. and in fact
in a manner of speaking we seem to live in a vast ocean of
micro black holes.. maybe at the plank length..

I just know that when any of the 'big guys' come through to our
world, they either come through a black hole that already exists
or they make their own so to speak.. I've seen it my whole life..

As far as a more technological xdim transfer, it seems to always
revolve around what is called 'pentacle drive'.. where a living
being is put at the center of a ship, and that being extends
its 5-fold nature around the ship and then moves..

Now that is not violent..

but apparently only the really advanced species use this technology..
and they don't like to use it in a system that is infected like ours is.

The infecting entities are quarantined to sub-dimensional potholes
like we live in.. and if they infected a pentacle drive ship.. they
could infect other worlds..

My 2 cents.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

AutOmatIc
The thing is...what if it's true? That would certainly be reason enough for TPTB to keep such things absolutely secret, because they could lose their systems of control. And what's so wrong with having a universal global society, without money, where people are truly free to pursue what makes them happy, and people actually help each other and live in peace for once in the history of mankind.

Could be true, but I doubt that information came from a "downed" EBE. The players professing such have a long history--and background--in disinformation.

I agree that a global society sounds good on paper. As a young and passionate man I even yearned for such. As an adult with a knowledge of history and experience living under the elitist version of "freedom," I see it not working out so well for us "cattle."

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

And what's so wrong with having a universal global society, without money, where people are truly free to pursue what makes them happy, and people actually help each other and live in peace for once in the history of mankind.

Nothing. If it was equitable.

But that's not the future unfolding.

The goal of TPTB is for the 1% to rule with an iron grip,
and the 99% (us) to be used, abused and fed upon.

Trust me, I'd also enjoy a "Gene Roddenberry future".

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The GUT

BlueMule
Yes, and this 'control system' can be detected behind the scenes of the entire comic-book/sci-fi genre. An analysis of this sheds a lot of light on the ways it works behind the scenes of religion and myth.

Mutants and Mystics: Science Fiction, Superhero Comics, and the Paranormal

I've often wondered if any of the Ancient Aliens crew have any interesting intelligence community connections. Being that we know that the media has long been the playground of social engineers.

Although I haven't read much regarding the behind the scenes development of Ancient Aliens, a curious angle to consider is "UFO Hunters" also for The History Channel. Here is a very interesting account from Jeff Harvey (s1, e1) in which they examine and remove an implant.

So UFO hunters position the story as though Jeff Harvey genuinely believed he was abducted by aliens. Yet an accounting of the experience by Mr Harvey offers a much different storyline altogether.

Jef Harvey: The picture you are showing right now, the one that had that charcoal-looking-like bit; that was about the size of a cantaloupe seed. As you can see in that picture, they’re actually pulling it out of my leg. Very, very tiny as you can see in that picture on the gauze cloth. Inside that charcoal-looking piece was a circular area about the size of a BB. That whole thing was sitting inside a pouch of flesh that was connected into my nervous system and into my body through tendrils. It was able to actually take from me whatever kind of nutrients it needed for energy to power itself. What was interesting is that they covered almost nothing at all about what the real possibilities were of how it got there.

He goes on to state that never once was it brought up that he (Jeff Harvey), worked in the intelligence community:

Jef Harvey: That was the funny part. What they didn’t realize was, even though I explained to them that I was in military intelligence, what they didn’t know was my job was electronics. I was an electronics technician in the navy and I worked in the Intelligence Center on the [USS] John F. Kennedy in mission planning. My equipment was in the admiral’s bedroom, cryptography, meteorology, satellite groups, combat information center, the war room and all the other above-top-secret spaces.

He finally identifies that the storyline of aliens is manufactured on the cutting room floor and a counterintelligence officer was an "expert witness" to disprove away anything that would substantiate an actual implant.

Jef Harvey: What they were saying was these were spurious signals. And they were trying to use an MIT counterintelligence operative. Guy’s name was Ted Acworth. His job was to debunk anything that might prove that there’s such a thing as implants or any of that. It was pretty clear to anyone who’s ever been in intelligence what his job was. His job was to find any excuse to ameliorate the facts that were there in front of you. The bad news is because you didn’t hear, as the viewer of the show, that I was in military intelligence in electronics, there was never any way for what I said to be gauged as something that might possibly override what they were using as disinformation.

Finally he offers up what he believes this implant was:

Jef Harvey: I contacted Roger Leir and I said “I’ve got this bump in my leg and I’m not sure what it is.” Honest to God I didn’t believe at all for a second that it was any kind of an alien abduction scenario even though that’s what they used on the cutting room floor to make it look like I thought I was an alien abductee. I didn’t. I was pretty sure it was military intelligence. They used the cutting floor and their editing process to lie about what really happened and make it look like I was to be discredited even though anyone who knows me knows that‘s not possible because of what I’ve been through. I think that was the basis of what was going on.

So long story short, same TV network and likely the same COINTELPRO nonsense.

Jeff Harvet - UFO Hunters

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Okay…this control system is so loaded a term that many kinds of folks have drifted in this thread to take a peek...Control system=power.
POWER is not only an aphrodisiac but also likely the main focus of humanity.

Vallee’s interest in it is because he is a scientist and all they do is seek power, sometimes recklessly.

So Vallee’s interest is to interface with the power and control he surmises the aliens have.

But my point is that the aliens likely are dealing with an intelligence that humans have lost contact with…call it God maybe.

I call it EVOLUTIONARY INTELLGENCE.

No real wise individual intercedes in anything without understanding that destiny has a interest in all events therefore they tread lightly, unlike humankind that does whatever they desire without consideration of the transcendent interest involved with creation itself.

So Vallee represents the beast or the child that does things in blind ignorance and presumes it is intelligent because it is so intellectually inclined.

So the control system is actually a form of Karma,imo.

And Vallee and those he actually represents have a big knuckle sandwich waiting for them in the form of
I would watch out If I were you.

A great American writer named one of his books…that is James Baldwin
Relating to the era of Noah and the flood
He called it:

The Fire Next Time…

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

According to most eastern philosophies, ALL realities are 'simulations'
constructed by 'maya'.

In such realities, the 'system administrators' would be any being who
is mostly immune to the confusing details of any particular reality..
let's call them rooted in "our dimension+1" so to speak..

Of course those being may or may not know, that THEY are being
'controlled' by beings who are in "our dimension+2" so to speak.

The ultimate systems administrator that humans can contact
in my experience would probably be called 'raw awareness'..

The 'trouble with raw awareness' however, is that it's the ultimate
voyeur. It doesn't want to change anything.. or help anyone..

But anyone who is a vehicle for 'raw awareness' could change things
or help people.. if only they could form a desire to do so..

This is the problem with the liminal personality type.. it has access
to amazing power.. but doesn't tend to want to do anything..

My 2 cents.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

How would our “control system” the US gov intercede within the “Alien” control system to affect it?

That's the big point in this thread.. for you.. for Gutsey.. for all the gubmint pokers.

They can't.

That's what drives them crazy.

They can't.

They would like to do it psychotronically or whatever..

but the bitter truth for the gubmint, is that the control system
is powered by humanity en masse..

And the control system is heavily affected by humanity en masse.

This is why the gubmint's top priority is to figure out a way to
control society EMOTIONALLY and INSTINCTUALLY..

This is why they love fear mongering so much.. why they want a
war on terror so much..

But the gubmint can't figure out how to do it.. the closest they can
come is metaphysical alien Jesus.. and thanks to Maitreya getting
kicked in the nuts in 1981 and for other reasons.. the 'apocalypse'
has been temporarily put on hold.. until they can figure out how
to holographically project Jesus or whatever..

the former plan of using techniques from the 'spiritual hierarchy',
arcane school, the theosophists and their allies to accomplish
this plan is permanently denied now.

But all this has done is to buy some time..

My 2 cents.

KPB

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
For cryin' out loud, guys, the problem is obviously that he ever jammed the words, "Control" and "System" together in the first place.

It's funny, I was just reading M. Scott Peck's Road Less Traveled. He talks about "Neurotics" and the folks that have "Character Disorders". The Neurotics blame it all on themselves and the Character Disordered all point the finger away from themselves.

I agree with WillTell in the sense that JV does at times, especially in that one interview, come across as smug and almost kinda like a 70s proto-douche-French-science-guy. He knows the effect that jamming the words "Control" and "System" together are going to have on most people, and he isn't going to stop to explain SCADA to anyone.

It's almost as though he is trolling Peck's "Character Disordered" bunch. Not to worry, though, in my version I've gotten my Neuroses all over the whole story and I think we did it with no help from anywhere.

edit on 26-1-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Having just read 'Dimensions' from that link i have to say Vellee puts together a very interesting casebook. I found most interesting the examples he mentions involving food and the tradition that to eat the food of the fairies is to be consigned to their realm forever, a very old tradition as Nergal was warned about such when he went down into the underworld to meet Eres-Kigal.

In terms of overall explanation l'm always happy enough with the basic paradigm of Underworld, terrestrial realm and the Celestial, the three tiered system were the lowest is that of the realm of spirit, that above it incorporating the spiritual and physical, but above that one cannot say, except that it would incorporate the elements of the lower two with an added factor to which we would be as the ghosts beneath us in comparison.

An aspect of the higher realm seems to be the adaptation of any semblance of physical form and that manifestations within our realm take such as we might expect, visitations from the lower realm are all in the head however. With that being said i wouldn't consider the likes of the US Government to have any sort of handle on this at all, i'm sure they'd like to have but i think really you're taking about an entirely different league...their basic agenda is most likely fun at our expense taking all the accounts into consideration, we just need to get the joke

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Vallee certainly does present some interesting theories to be sure. I'd like to expand upon my previous reply. In his attempt to explain the UFO phenomenon he uses multiple theories, the Control System theory being possibly influenced by his computer programming skills. As though the UFO's are manifestations of a sort of "higher programming layer" in our existence. This layer being manipulated by certain humans who have perhaps figured out how it works. It is postulated as being a sort of "automatic correction system" for equilibrium of human society as a whole. Yet if someone, or some group figured out how to use this system to achieve their agendas, then I could see where this would be extremely valuable, even dangerous information.

In his book Messengers of Deception, Vallee uses examples from multiple UFO religious "cults" to show how such a system could be manipulated into changing the entire social construct of the planet. He cites that the various groups/religions/cults have a very similar theme to their belief systems that they have "received" from either direct contact with, or by channeling through several different ways with some form of physical "saucer people", or from an extra-terrestrial consciousness. He believes that this "source" is being used to change the entire social construct of humanity, whether by the MIC, TPTB, or a super secret cabal. This "Control System" is basically the theory that thought energy, or "psychotronics" can, and does alter our physical reality, and that some have figured out exactly how to accomplish this.

Now, the basic common themes presented by these groups are very Star Trek-esque. World peace, a global government, elimination of money, basically a sort of Utopian society where things like war, poverty, famine, homelessness are a thing of the past, and all humanity is united in celebration toward a happier much more productive existence. And for the life of me I cannot reason as to why this is vilified as being such a horrible thing! If you truly sit back and think about it, why would those in power ever want such a thing to come to pass? They would lose their power, money, and creature comforts. Why also would most people be opposed to such a thing? It has been drilled into all our belief systems that this is not possible, however it is the only logical evolution of our species that makes any sense. But it would also mean the destruction of ALL the world's current governments, banking systems, power structures, and every single human way of life. Which is why I don't think that any current government has anything to do with this "system", or if they do, they are using it to fight against such groups that are using the system to promulgate such "Utopian" ideologies.

This is the message from the "Control System" that is being injected into our collective consciousness according to Vallee.

Why on earth would we NOT want this?! This world/reality as we know it is indeed completely screwed up...it's just...wrong, and needs to change in order for us as a species to truly flourish.

edit on 26-1-2014 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Wow, Aut0, you show an incredible grasp of Vallee's overall themes. Impressive, sir!

Too dang bad I gotta run a few errands. I'll probably be speeding though so I can quickly get back and discuss all that with you. Good stuff!

edit on 26-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

We live in a violent reality.

We are masturbation toys you know.. and food..

If you've ever studied the Trickster personality type.. it's all
about food and sex.. and craziness..

I don't make the rules.

That's my assessment as well. A result of many shamanic journeys. There are no rules, no limits and no excuses!
edit on 26-1-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by BlueMule

What bothers me about your exuberance, is that the 'lowest hanging fruit'
of that field, which can currently be manipulated with technology,
will make slaves of all of us in the near future if we are not careful.

In the short 60+ years I have spent in this lifetime on this tiny, microscopic bleb, positioned somewhere in our intra-galactic community, it seems to me that almost everything that we have stumbled upon, and ran head first into with enthusiastic glee or with curiosity and caution, has proven to be to our detriment in some way, at some time.

It is as if we are intra-connected with every organic, and maybe even inorganic, substance that is present in our environment. We may not be able to see how we interact with everything that surrounds us, and we may never be able to understand how our actions affect, mold, create, destroy, or retard the elements of our world, but I don’t think we are free or separate from anything on this planet.

We are such a tiny part of the total picture that we have great difficulty seeing ourselves as just a tiny pixel, and while we can completely obliterate the pixels that are closest to us, we may be indiscernible to all, except maybe the most expert of onlookers of the completed tapestry.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join