It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Brotherman
When you say "We" are you referring to all people or only those "aware" to some degree or another of this type of phenomenon...

I meant it in the broad sense as in, "is society as a whole experiencing the effects of some who might be under the influence of these intelligences."

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I want to elaborate that when I said aware of this phenomenon I didnt mean people that know they are under a control sys or not but those that are aware are being controlled, I am not hinting at an elitist club of sorts and I know you were not trying to drive me there either but had to say elitist club so others reading don't think thats where I am pointing.

inbox

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Once again, Jacques Vallee did not say that anyone or everyone was being controlled. TheGUT has quoted the relevant statements. Please stop trying to force Vallee's words into something that supports your own narrow prejudices. (Aside to GUT: I am pretty sure that Vallee would agree that the truth about UFOs is not only stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Vallee sounds pretty confused. He is an agnostic to the UFO believers and believer to the USG disbelievers. Interestingly, a situation I have often found myself in.

Vallee's problem, among many, may be that he never suspects that the aliens themselves may be responsible for his ( and others) confusion. Eventhough he admits they can alter time but he never leaves the abstract realm in his personal view of alien UFOlogy.

Interestingly, that itself, he might want to consider, is a primary proof that they ( aliens) are a part of a control systems that to humans may be impregnable.

To Vallee I would say this: A movie maker will never incite incredulity in his audience until the movie ends

Or: Maybe your just not smart enough to figure this mystery out.
Or this is the best message to Vallee: If a tree could talk it would still never tell you that it’s a tree

edit on 25-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2014 by Willtell because: spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Am I the only person to realize.. ? They seek to titillate us... as it is us that
keeps them alive.. our worship.. or fear.. our fascination with them..
is what keeps them alive...

Well, they aren't going to have us around to titillate for much longer if they don't sprinkle some fairy dust on the planet. Either they sprinkle it, or we withdraw our projections and sprinkle it ourselves. :p

edit on 25-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Willtell
Vallee sounds pretty confused...To Vallee I would say this: A movie maker will never incite incredulity in his audience until the movie ends

Or: Maybe your just not smart enough to figure this mystery out.

Will, you are making a lot of statements that suggest you have this all figured out. Maybe you could stop being so cryptic and just coherently state your theory? Or make a thread?

edit on 25-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Oh dear.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
no one, in 10,000+ years of our existence as recorded have not given the communcations codes to anyone, therefore they have not been written until now. Why they haven't given them out and being a perpetual coincidence for 10,000+ years is astronomically unheard of and possibly due to mind control. I have the codes - and the codes are the only way to decipher this mans information he hesitates to be too specific on. These codes make you whole in a way no one has experienced. Enlightenment and Philosophy, Self-Discipline, Effectiveness and Technical thinking is needed to engineer the codes that I have. Before - no human was able to write them until now.

I argue that they have never been written because NO ONE in these 10,000+ years of our existence have not given them out until now. I've given them out but I won't say to whom and they seem not to care about the codes unfortunately.

Only psychiatrists and people interested in communications would be interested in them. There aren't many that care. If you don't care - then I won't care, it is only right to say.

I'm tired of it.

EDIT: Because of peoples lack of intelligence, they use the UFO disinformation method to disarm people. The method of disarming's success depends on a communities (group of people's) latnem (read backwards) development, social cues and action cues. The community having obscure development, obscure social cues and obscure action cues will fall to this UFO disarming method everytime it is enacted through media or spoken by an official source (any professional official). Because you are obscure - you will give obscure inquiry which leads the media or official source (any professional official) to give you an obscure answer. Giving the obscure answer by the media is more advantageous than an official source - due to the media's large range of viewers and listeners to disarm them completely.

Done.

I hope you guys get this.

edit on 25-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Damn GUT, I think we might be closing in on something. I don't know what exactly, but its something.

I'm thinking Vallee might have stumbled into the simulation hypothesis years before Bolstrom and co really hashed it out. One of these days I'd like someone to ask Kit about the Livermore weirdness. Given what we know they've been up to, I have a hard time imagining that they just up and laid off after the machine-voice came calling. We know that they might have had frigging results...Kit of all people has been saying so...

I should point out that the Collins Elite stuff would be right in line with what happened at Livermore. The Collins material was disturbingly sophisticated compared to the Serpo or MJ-12 stuff - I mean not many people would think to cite David Bohnm's Wholeness and Implicate Order to spin a story about demons. That alone gives me pause.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

When the time is right my friend, or if it ever becomes right, that’s not up to me.
Preparation is always needed.
As of now I only have answers for myself
Or even if I told you the truth you couldn’t bear it or understand it.

I’m only saying to Vallee, if he is listening, that he can’t expect to hear form “aliens” or to understand them unless they want to communicate or if they are allowed to communicate.

These scientists are so arrogant and don’t realize the universe has its own rules that maybe they can’t dominate or understand…like they dominate things in this meager realm.

The picture of the child is apropos because these scientists like Vallee, arrogant fools as they are, are like that child, they think they know so much as they lead us to doom and destruction.

Though the child is innocent these scientists aren’t innocent.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

lostgirl

Brotherman
Link

This is an interesting read, personally if you can get past the "I'm a whiny do gooder" theme the author of this page presented (this is of course my opinion) he actually raises an interesting question towards the bottom of the page, I won't spoil that for yall though.

That was an amazing read! I highly urge everyone on this thread to read it…

Question: I think I read somewhere that NIDS no longer exists, is that true? If so, the reason might be worth 'searching' for...

Its now Bigelow Advanced Space Studies. Bigelow is mining UFO data in an attempt to hunt for naturally occurring wormholes.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Did some 'googling' for you and found that Jacque Vallee has an account with "Linkedin"…it's free to join, if you want to try and contact him that way..

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Willtell
reply to post by The GUT

When the time is right my friend, or if it ever becomes right, that’s not up to me.
Preparation is always needed.
As of now I only have answers for myself
Or even if I told you the truth you couldn’t bear it or understand it.

I’m only saying to Vallee, if he is listening, that he can’t expect to hear form “aliens” or to understand them unless they want to communicate or if they are allowed to communicate.

These scientists are so arrogant and don’t realize the universe has its own rules that maybe they can’t dominate or understand…like they dominate things in this meager realm.

The picture of the child is apropos because these scientists like Vallee, arrogant fools as they are, are like that child, they think they know so much as they lead us to doom and destruction.

Though the child is innocent these scientists aren’t innocent.

I think I see what you are getting at...

Any suggestions for how we might make an attempt at replicating Vallee's suggestions at inducing perturbations the control system?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The parasites co-evolved with us, in our nerve plexuses.
All the main ones -- sexual -- stomach area -- heart --
throat -- etc.

Is that control system enough for you?

The brain is a different matter.. which is very interesting
to me. The parasites do NOT infest the brain.. researching
why that is.. would be very educational.. I'll mention it to
Vallee if he responds to my letter..

Now I know you are interested in the gubmint.

I think it's safe to say that at various times, "mana personalities"
have been present in the government.. for example.. mr. stare
at goats was one.. others have existed..

I'd say that the 3rd reich was full of them.. and of course with
operation paperclip we inherited many of them.

I'd also say, that people who are particularly obsessed with power,
are particularly prone to parasitic control...

It's like those parasites that infest mice.. and make them dance in
front of hungry cats.. so that the cat may become infested and
continue on the lifecyle of the parasite.

Our gubmint and military industrial complex is also used in a similar
manner by the parasites...

the Controllers are all being Controlled.

Better material for this thread?

KPB

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Thanks...

I'll see if the letter works first.. it's much more personal..
I'm in no hurry actually.. it's his loss if he doesn't respond..

KPB

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

My friend.. due to the character of their mind they don't have the common
sense to see that they are killing their food chain.

Reminds me of another sort of being.. hmmmm.. who could it be?

KPB

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I suggest he and others like him try first to control themselves.

Leave people, aliens, control systems,UFO hunters, and everybody else alone.

It’s the scientists with their nuclear bombs and the crooked politicians with their lethal armies and spies that are a threat to humanity not any aliens, or innocent UFO hunters

He aught to examine his self!

Human beings need to control their own control systems before they dare attempt to understand any other reality.

He knows NOTHING about alien control systems, I would guess.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
ok. i'm interested. think i now know what i bing talked about.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

My friend.. due to the character of their mind they don't have the common
sense to see that they are killing their food chain.

Reminds me of another sort of being.. hmmmm.. who could it be?

KPB

In that case, there can be no negotiation; no disclosure. There is only one course of action we can take. We must awaken our consciousness, withdraw our projections, and save our species.

edit on 25-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

In that case, there can be no negotiation; no disclosure. There is only one course of action we can take. We must awaken our consciousness, withdraw our projections, and save our species.

The truth is, that all species go extinct.

I also find it likely, that his same phenomenon we are experiencing as humans
is probably much more common than one might think.. that perhaps this parasite
issue is partly responsible for 'the great silence' (all other more common explanations
apply of course.. such as the inverse square rule for EM fall-off).

So how would you suggest one proceed?

Who can convince everyone that Jesus/Jehovah and even UFO's are just projections
that WE are creating?

And due to the infrastructure of reality, nobody "else" much cares that humanity will go
extinct.

'Bad experiences' ... 'Good experiences' ... are all the same thing.. to the Observer.
Trillions of sentient beings spring up with each undulation.. and trillions of sentient
being die out with each undulation... and it all repeats.

Given that.. there is little motivation for some powerful being to ride up on a
white horse...

But yes.. humans are so screwed.

KPB

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join