It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mars Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is my guess at what happened to Mars.
Mars spin is eratic,in the distant pass Mars axis tipped over and one of its poles faced the sun 24ish 7ish a week. The sun side heated up so much that the seas evaporated,this evaporation transported to the ultra cold hemisphere froze and settled as ice. Over some time this continued eventually tieing up the water and carbon dioxide deep under ground. Mars magnetic field was effected by its pole being head on to the sun and eventually weakened.

Could this explain the difference in geology of the northern hemispheres? Could this explain the huge canyon,its simply melted ice when mars flipped up the right way again?
Bear with me now as i wildly speculate....

Could the annunaki be from mars? It would explain there tallness,mars has less gravity
Could this explain why the annunaki are imaged mostly sitting down? And could this explain there quest for gold,to limit the damage to there atmosphere caused by the upheaval of their axis tipping over?

Well thats my theory,just putting out there in case time proves me correct.
Thanks for reading.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Could the annunaki be from mars? It would explain there tallness,mars has less gravity Could this explain why the annunaki are imaged mostly sitting down? And could this explain there quest for gold,to limit the damage to there atmosphere caused by the upheaval of their axis tipping over?

Are you claiming Mars is Nibiru?

On Nibiru -- 'Planet X' of our Solar System - the problem was the opposite one: Loss of internally generatedheat due to a dwindling atmosphere, brought about by natural causes and nuclear wars. Nibiru's scientists, I wrote, concluded that the only way to save life on their planet was to create a shield of gold particles in their upper atmosphere. It was in search of the needed gold that the "gods" of the ancient peoples had come to Earth. Basing my conclusions on Sumerian and other texts from the ancient Near East, I wrote that the Anunnaki began to arrive on Earth some 445,000 years ago, establishing settlements in the E.Din (later Mesopotamia) and mining gold in southeast Africa.

www.sitchin.com...

Interesting theory on how Mars has little to no atmosphere but has ice. As you said, time will tell

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Adramelech

May be? Is there any evidence which would count mars out?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity...

If this is true - How much gold would have been mined/removed from this planet in your estimation?

Would it have been in the millions of metric tonnes?

How much gold is estimated to have been removed from the various ancient mines?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

I suggest you read Sitchin. Although questionable (as with any theory in this realm), he claimed that the Annunaki came from a planet that makes passes through our solar system once every

In "The Lost Book of Enki" Zecharia Sitchin has translated ancient Sumerian tablets. That translation details the planet Nibiru's orbit: "An outermost abode he chose for himself... A Shar [3,600 years] shall be his circuit..." Nibiru is also described as shepherding the gods [other planets]. (pp 54,55) Jupiter synchronizes asteroid orbits and shepherds the planets into rounder orbits. Sitchin's translation implies that Nibiru adopted a round orbit from a very highly elliptical one that brought it close to Earth. The gods descended from Nibiru where there alone they had seemingly immortal life spans. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This is all based on his unique interpretation of Sumerian cuneiform.

He had quite a few books published before his death, and they make interesting reads

Just look up Zecharia Sitchin.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramelech

Thanks, i will definatly read up on stichin. A few wrong translations could change the story huge amount. The correct translation of circuits,years and other terms are essential if we wan to make sense out of it. Now if Nibiru was mars then may be that would add a bit more clout to the myth.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

gspat
Just out of curiosity...

If this is true - How much gold would have been mined/removed from this planet in your estimation?

Would it have been in the millions of metric tonnes?

How much gold is estimated to have been removed from the various ancient mines?
well i would expect the annunaki was using it to reflect sunlight onto the dark side of mars. I know gold could be hammered ultra thin,they could get away with say 10 to a hundred tonnes.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If the Martians did die out due to a cataclysmic pole shift, maybe if they had the know how they came here.
Maybe our moon is just a giant space-station?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

EA006

If the Martians did die out due to a cataclysmic pole shift, maybe if they had the know how they came here.
Maybe our moon is just a giant space-station?
Noahs Ark springs to mind?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Speculative but interesting thoughts, symptom ... I also wonder what exactly happened and 'when' it happened, leading to the situation we see on Mars today. IMO these very same questions are just as interesting when in comes to Venus but I don't want to derail the main topic of this thread.

Apart from potential ancient life on Mars or Venus in the past, I think that any ET civilization that might have come across this solar system in ancient times, would probably not only have stopped by on Earth but on the other planets and moons as well. Traces of their presence could literally be everywhere, waiting to be found and unearthed ... just my 2 cents!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

I agree,evidence will be everywhere. Maybe in ancient sites around the world. But there always tends to be turmoil in the countries with the best sites like,Egypt,Mexico and Cambodia for instance. It seems that if an important archelogical site is discovered then the area erupts in turmoil,iraq is another one, are countries warring over ancient knowledge i sometimes wonder.
edit on 16-1-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Looking at it that way. One might consider that Mars Was like Earth was long ago. They keep saying we Came From or Planted, could one go saying we came from Mars, or the God's Decided that things went Bad so moved us to Earth.

Somehow we became so advanced; while on Mars, we blew it up or drained it dry and we are the Seedings from Mars to try again. They again, it would Blow everything we though about Life into a big pile of #.

In a way though, it could have been possible. Since we can not say if we were Apes or came from Adam, at least no True Facts anyways. Both could have happened, if you go with seeding or the other way, DNA from Adam to create a Eve.

Both sound something like DNA modifcation in a way.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

The craziest theory is that mars is earth in the distant future and venus is earth in the distant pass,and all the inner planets are falling into a blackhole sun. When we travel to mars we are travelling into the distant future by cutting through dimensions in space. Far out or what?
Markings on mars do resemble the continents on earth lol

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

There are apparently nuclear signatures on Mars that lean towards indicating one of the only plausible answers is that a Nuclear bomb or many were at some point detonated there in its long distant past, so my theory is we had a war with Mars many eons ago before the fall of the first technologically advanced civilization here on Earth and we have been in quarantine ever since.
And thats also why we have a secret space program.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

southbeach
There are apparently nuclear signatures on Mars that lean towards indicating one of the only plausible answers is that a Nuclear bomb or many were at some point detonated there in its long distant past, so my theory is we had a war with Mars many eons ago before the fall of the first technologically advanced civilization here on Earth and we have been in quarantine ever since.
And thats also why we have a secret space program.

Which would also tie to Mars being the planet of war and Mars is also the name of Roman's God of War...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

Yes,i forgot about that one.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
My theory is that the greys (who were the original inhabitantns of mars) because of lack of emotions and left brain thinking, blasted themselves up and blew up the atmosphere of their planet to smithereans, THEN migrated and settled on earth to begin a new

Kinda links to the fact that there are 13th bloodline families and all that. All they want is to return back to their planet

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The very tilted axis of Mars may have been caused by mega meteor strikes millenia ago-check out maps of mars,and you will notice that one side of the planet looks a heck of a lot more cratered than the other half-suggesting(to me)that these meteor impacts may well have all happened in a very short space of time,literally knocking the planet sideways,so to speak.

Was their life on Mars before this event?
Very possibly IMO.
Was it advanced enough to travel to earth with Martian technology?
I don't know,but certainly some of the debris from meteor impacts may have reached Earth naturally;and maybe even seeded our planet with microscopic lifeforms..

Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I somewhere remember being taught that mars axis is erattic because mars has no moon. May be wrong.
Having impact craters predominantly on one hemisphere sugests that the impacts came from 1 direction while mars axis was on its side. I really dont know, maybe weathering from the heat of the sun flattened the northern hemisphere when it was directly lined up with the sun 24/7 ish. How hot would the surface of mars get if it was lit by the sun for thousands of years?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by infoseeker26754

The craziest theory is that mars is earth in the distant future and venus is earth in the distant pass,and all the inner planets are falling into a blackhole sun. When we travel to mars we are travelling into the distant future by cutting through dimensions in space. Far out or what?
Markings on mars do resemble the continents on earth lol

One Remote Viewer, named Ingo Swann has claimed that Jupiter is a Sun and it moons are a solar system and Moon Europa is like Earth In another Dimension (( Frame ))
edit on 3-6-2014 by Wolfenz because: Name correction

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join