It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mars Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
The very tilted axis of Mars may have been caused by mega meteor strikes millenia ago-check out maps of mars,and you will notice that one side of the planet looks a heck of a lot more cratered than the other half-suggesting(to me)that these meteor impacts may well have all happened in a very short space of time,literally knocking the planet sideways,so to speak.

Was their life on Mars before this event?
Very possibly IMO.
Was it advanced enough to travel to earth with Martian technology?
I don't know,but certainly some of the debris from meteor impacts may have reached Earth naturally;and maybe even seeded our planet with microscopic lifeforms..

Time will tell.

Possible a Huge Meteor Shower within 12 hours elapse time

well concidering if you look what happend to Jupiter

Shoemaker-Levy 9: Comet's Impact Left Its Mark on Jupiter
www.space.com...

in our life time !

just imagine if Shoemake - levy 9 Hit Our Mother Planet :: Earth

What would of Happen ? Imagine like 20 Shoemaker-Levy 9: Comet's
hitting Earth on one side ? possible the same thing Happend to mars !

Or The Asteroid Belt between Mars and jupiter that may of once been a planet Exploded

and some of it Remains hit Mars ? the Most Damage and a few on Earth .. and our Moon

of Course this is all specualtion of a Theroy

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: symptomoftheuniverse

I somewhere remember being taught that mars axis is erattic because mars has no moon. May be wrong.

You are wrong.

Hmmm, now what else may be wrong, I wonder?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: symptomoftheuniverse

I somewhere remember being taught that mars axis is erattic because mars has no moon. May be wrong.

You are wrong.

Hmmm, now what else may be wrong, I wonder?
im not wrong, mars axis of rotation is eratic because it does not have a substantial moon. Phobos and deimos are lumps of rock. How small is a moon? Centermeter size? If so then mars has millions of moons.
I thought anyone with a bit of common sense would know what i meant but im not about to go indepth to satisfy the lackers

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: symptomoftheuniverse

Oh, so now you change your meaning to say it does not have a substantial moon...
Interesting.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

Oh, so now you change your meaning to say it does not have a substantial moon...
Interesting.
lol you are funny. Do you think i did not know about phobos and deimos? Or do you think that you are lacking in basic understanding? Stop digging at me,stop digging a hole and start digging my theory, do you dig? Sheeeetmaarn

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Semantics are important, and since when you first mentioned it you said that Mars had no moon, it came across that you were wrong.
I don't dig your theory, but at least you're thinking, even if it is flawed in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Interesting theory, although I was always under the impression Mars cooled fairly quickly relative to the Earth, the core solidifying and therefore a complete breakdown of the magnetic field causing an atmospheric breakdown.

Having said that the pictures we see I think show a great deal of volcanic activity, and one wonders if Mons didnt spew out enough material to effectively bury the surface at some time.

How these things are linked I dont understand!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join