It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Country scares you the most? What Country do you think is the most likely to spark WW3?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Right now, the US is pretty much isolated thanks to our wonderfully inept foreign policy of the last five years. Our friends don't trust us and our enemies still hate us, so that leaves ... no one and nothing as our allies.

We'd be daft to start anything, but I did say that our foreign policy was inept didn't I?

I think if you believe in a NWO scenario where TPTB are intent on collapsing things just right to take total power, you need to look at who needs to fall (the US for one because our people are still too stubborn and independent; we peasants are revolting), who will fall in line (think about is most likely to be in on the global power levers with a pacified populace), and where they might want to preserve as much as possible.

And always consider that they need to eradicate a considerable number of people no matter how it all plays out.

So somehow, the US will be involved. Whether we start it or get caught up in it ... I can't say, but we will be hammered to break us and make us easier to divide up later on since the current trends don't show us getting bowed enough by simple politics and economics.

But just because we will be in it as major player doesn't mean that we will start it, it could start as quietly as single gunshot like WWI. I do know the tension in the world is right, and our ineptitude has created enough chaos to allow things to rise from simmer to boil. So, duck and cover!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

freedom7
bobs UrUncle - very interesting theory here... I'm intrigued

You make such a good point, that the materials to build the weapon could come from Canada , be taken by the US, sold to Israel, used in the US and than blamed on say an Iran... and there's 9/11 all over again.. just slight re-arranging of the pieces. - I like how you showed how most world leaders are in bed with each other, and everything gets passed around like that.. It's very true in practical day to day life

Back in 1986 to 1990 when I was working for the military, armscor and CI, my CO, the Chief of CI, told me that roughly 27kgs of fissionable materials was missing in the Bruce GS nuclear audit. He told me this because I had designed the water quality systems to cool much of Bruce GS so I had an interest in what happened there. When I came back to Canada in 1990, I had a bitch session with Maurice Strong that ran about an hour and a half where he bitched about Chad and external affairs and I bitched about the CDN consul and external affairs. During this conversation, I asked Maurice if he knew what happened to the missing 27kgs of nuclear material at Bruce GS and he went ballistic. Started questioning me on how I knew, who told me, etc. and to not talk about it any more. Well, I am not under any security agreements with Canada, even though CSIS tried that during debriefing, they can all go pound sand, or maple leafs, acorns and beavers as may be the case.

So my hypothesis is based on a certain amount of history, plus I knew other people from the US ambassador class directly involved in the arms trade with Iraq in 1988/89.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

It will be all Nations of the World that are under the banner of N.A.T.O . Under Danish Control.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It will come from the middle eaat. Russia specifically comes ro mind as the straw, but I don't know why it was my first thought. Maybe because Israel will bomb Iran, US is an supporter, Russia gets on board and bombs Israel. China steps in to help Iran somewhat since we would be winning. North Korea has to get some attention so bombs the South. We bomb them and China gets even more involved. France and the UK are on our side. Germany sides with Israel/the US. Etcetera. Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Syria are involved but not the ones that take it to that level of escalation.

Overall I know Russia is weak but if they did something I'm sure it would be big. Thereafter it would escalate quickly.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Haha, I instantly thought your exact post when I clicked the title! Good one!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It will have something to do with Iran, but wont actually be perpetrated by Iran. (U.S.A.) And furtively Israel.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Rightly or wrongly, every since I was a child I’ve had the uncomfortable feeling that if WWIII (an outright thermonuclear war) ever kicked off, the initial spark would originate in Israel. Possibly as the result of a conflict with Iran or Syria. Since the U.S. will side with Israel regardless of where the blame lies, it could be a situation that would escalate quite rapidly.

However, there could be any number of ways to get the ball rolling, from the collapse of our economy, to a false flag generated by a strategically implemented terrorist attack, to a rogue nation (NK, Pakistan, etc) flexing it’s tiny muscle.

The most worrisome thing to me is it’s more likely to actually happen than to not...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
We declared War on Terrorism.

Terrorism is global.

Sounds like a World War to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I have my bets on Israel. I believe they'll attack Iran's nuclear laboratories with covert help from the U.S.. A nuclear missile will strike an American base nearby and the nuclear fallout will reign down on its neighbors. Russia will come to the defense of Iran and China will lend their support as well. Russia will launch a strike against Israel, and than all hell will break loose and humanity will be screwed. Oh, Benny Yahoo will ride the nuke into Iran like Slim Pickens did in the movie Dr. Strangelove.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Let's see as Iran has created Hamas and Hezbollah and hoping to have nuclear warheads soon it couldn't possible be"peaceful" Iran or its paid thugs would detonate a bomb.We're they given a the
chance.If I were Israel I wouldn't give them(Iran)the chance.
PS,when Israel observed the Arab armies massing on their borders in 67 THEY struck preemptively.Had they not many believe they would have been overwhelmed by Arab numbers.
edit on CSTFripm5861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
USA is the most likely to spark a world war. What with our evil corporations run wild, our invasions of foreign countries, our spying on every nation on earth. It wouldn't be unheard of for another country with a nuclear arsenal to get upset with our antics. The solution? Better leaders. Maybe a democracy instead of a Republic?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It comes a time when FEAR can be approach as is

-What is to be feared is going to be done or not
so either dwell or be manipulated on/by it by those using it
or face it-

@What Country scares you the most? What Country do you think is the most likely to spark WW3?

The Country that would take advantage of a global Issue when others may be down across the charts due to something causing global immediate distraction... The country that wouldn't help as the rest failed simultaneously.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

IMO the country that starts WWIII will be the one behind the curtain, the one that doesn't get involved in any wars at all. Switzerland!

It is peculiar to me that Switzerland is where the BIS resides, Bank of International Settlements, and with little effort anyone can find out where all the funding for wars comes from. Central, or International, Bankers. The BIS is the grand daddy of International Banks and Switzerland is always neutral.

Of course I can not prove that but I doubt it is coincidence the BIS is never under any threat. The BIS pulls the strings for central banks, like the federal reserve, and central banks buy and pull the strings of our so called "political leaders."

So the root of wars and debt comes from Switzerland, and no one will even blink an eye at it!

All the usual suspects get the attention; N Korea, USA, China, Russia, Iran....... try looking where no one else does and see what you find.

edit on 10-1-2014 by sasquatch5100 because: (no reason given)

link   
China but for women/brides not riches.

North Korea, the fearless leader needs attention, when the world stops paying attention to him he will miscalculate and start ww3.
edit on 10-1-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

link   

USA and their masters. Saudi Arabia and it's allies is the one who is benefiting from all the trouble in middle east. Saudi Arabia seems quite pissed of that US did not help them in Syria as much as they wanted because of the people in US finally saying no.

Either world war 3 or hyperinflation due to system malfunction.

The old plan seem to still be valid.

edit on 10-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

LDragonFire
China but for women/brides not riches.

North Korea, the fearless leader needs attention, when the world stops paying attention to him he will miscalculate and start ww3.

I too worry about NK.If lil Kim can heartlessly execute his uncle and mentor whom WOULDN'T he hesitate to kill.That heinous act was very telling of this maniac.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Terrifying countries :

1st. Israel. ( for their notion, they are the boss, and decide to strike Iran, jus because they're jealous.]
2st. United States of America.
3st. North Korea.
4st. Japan ( Nuclear failure, radiation distribution.)
5st. New Zealand. ( The All Blacks, and their victory song.)
6st. Mongolia. ( For it's freezing desert, and the birth place of Dzenghis Kahn.)
7st. Nepal. ( Because of a fear of heights.)
8st. Greenland. ( Because it's hardly green at all, and is actually a Danish land )
9st. Afghanistan.( For their poppy harvests, polluting the worlds people,)
10st. Saudi Arabia. ( Foe women fully covered in head to toe dress.)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Shiloh7

China which I see a lot of people have picked doesn't seem too interested in warfare or starting world wars, it seems to be interested in taking over from the US Dollar. Nothing lasts forever so the $ is bound to loose its unique hold on the finances of the world. Although its never mentioned we have Chinese people virtually in every town and sizeable village in this country so in one way, the Chinese are already here and have been for some time, yet they are never included within the immigrant problem, so we seem to get along very well together.

While the US government waste money they do not have (but banks create out of thin air) on the military, China do not waste high amount on military and go the economic route instead.
edit on 10-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Honestly it's not even a Country that scares me, it's the United Nations! I think WWIII will be different than the first 2 in that it will be the common man against TPTB once we've all had our fill of what they're dishing out. We're already in the thick of it so to speak, TRILLIONS of dollars being spent globally on wars with no merit, the slowly spreading "police state" seen on every level all over the planet and the ever increasing depletion of human rights... it's every where.

To ask which Country scares me the most is an over simplification of the current state of affairs for all mankind. It's going to be civil war on a planetary scale. Each in their own Country against their respective PTB headed by the all encompassing UN. We are waking up, make no mistake, we won't go down without a fight of epic proportions IMHO.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The countries that will start WW3 will be the same countries that brought us 9/11. Israel and Saudi Arabia.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join