It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Country scares you the most? What Country do you think is the most likely to spark WW3?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well it won't be the French, they couldn't even manage to win a civil war!

And Israel, USA and North Korea are more dodgy than 2 hoodies in a bush.
edit on 10/1/14 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

Scaring people is the governments job and yet the OP acts like being scary is a bad thing. Scaring people is how we feed our children during times of crisis, send them to school, maintain our roads, and protect our families. How so? Well imagine there is someone out there who is trying to hoard all the money they earn and not share it with us or donate to our road projects, education system, or police force. This is bad. So we tax everyone. We then scare tax dodgers into compliance by setting examples of people who didn't provide us our resources they earned on our behalf. The more we have an ability to scare people, the more we get our needs met. The scarier, the better.

Who is the scariest country? The United States. I don't care where you are in the world. If you don't pay your taxes we will come and get you even if you move. Banks are not even taking on US customers in foreign countries any more because they know we won't let them support tax dodgers. Scary, yes? Good. I get my roads, schools, food and protection for my family. And all you have to do is pay your taxes. Fear is the bedrock of our civilization.

Scaring leads to compliance. Compliance leads to order. Order leads to stability. What better to scare people with than the largest army in the world and the largest prison system in the world? The United States stands proud as the scariest country. Two wrongs make a right. Fear God. Fear the government.

For this post I adapted the standpoint of the 90% since conservatives, liberals, and moderates all believe this stuff but won't say it. So, I'm saying it for them, even though I don't believe it.
edit on 10-1-2014 by fractal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Sadly due to the private interest invested in our nations economy it will be the USA government and their cabals the one I fear the most.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The United states, both for the country that scares me the most and the country most likely to start ww3.

They put their nose in absolutely everything, they think their way of life is the ultimate goal for all of humanity, they bomb first ask questions later, they naturally want to stay in the hot seat and continue promoting their ideal of life on earth.

A vast majority of the world is influenced and basically born out of the united states lifestyle. All around the world you see it's influences, and not all of the world necessarily wants that. I will admit it was initially started by the British, but after the empire collapsed the US filled the seat quickly and efficiently.

I think the most likely reason the US will start WW3 is because of the way the economy is going. We are seeing a shift as far as economic powers go in the world. The US debt keeps climbing, and it's productivity is falling at an alarming rate. The country both spends, and uses more resources than it provides and this is a bad thing. China is making a huge economic push, it produces the majority of the worlds needs, and is accumulating resources as well as producing raw goods. The US is basically painting itself into a corner, and the last time it went belly up a world war saved it.

Now they may view a war as saving it for a number of reasons. It forces the country to start producing it's own goods, shipping and outsourcing become incredibly difficult while at war so goods naturally will need to be manufactured at home where they are safest and most reliable. As well, it forces the nation to find and make better use of natural resources as close to home as possible. The US will be forced to mine minerals as well as recycle metals it doesn't, find oil/natural gas or create substitutes at home, become more efficient and self sufficient with agriculture.

As well the US has always found a way to profit off war itself.

This is why I think the US is the most dangerous. They are the starving dog in the chicken house they self elected themselves to protect. If they didn't keep giving their kibble away to that fat cat china they wouldn't be starving.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

There could be a few...but Israel concerns me the most. Not a chance in hell it would be the US, IMO.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Look at the turd on the lawn at the WH!!!! China scares me the most, but they will not start a Nuclear war! North Korea is where my money goes!

Pax

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

The US has to be odds on favorites.

They'll either instigate the war and take a preemptive strike, or they'll step on someone elses toes and be on the receiving end of a nuclear salvo.

But lets hope it doesn't happen, remember the words of Einstein: "I don't know what they'll be using in WW3, but in WW4 people will be using sticks and stones."

edit on 11-1-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

The US and The US

Both questions answered.

The US of A is a rogue state. It is the worlds biggest bully, the planets biggest terrorist state since, well, forever!

I love the American people - I have never met an American I didn't get on with, that I didn't like. And the country is amazing, beautiful, incredible.

Your government is out of control. Scares the poop out of me. America has started the Third World War already. We just have to hope some good people survive it.

edit on 11-1-2014 by nothingwrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I think tptb are going to try and whip up a civil war here in the USA. As far as outside threats, I think China and North Korea could be direct threats to peace. The most likely scenario, however, is Israel getting us tangled up in a war with Iran.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Stackpot The
I think tptb are going to try and whip up a civil war here in the USA. As far as outside threats, I think China and North Korea could be direct threats to peace. The most likely scenario, however, is Israel getting us tangled up in a war with Iran.

Watch the two seasons of Jericho, it is a probable story line where two factions within the US are at war, one uses nuclear weapons on the other and blames it on Iran and North Korea. The civil war in the US is followed by help from many countries including China. The US is the world's single largest consumer. If there were civil war in the US it would be in the interest of China and other manufacturing nations to get the US back on track in short order, otherwise their economies collapse due to loss of trade and repayment of financial instruments such as bonds.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 1/11.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Russia I think is the threat to watch along with China. They have a door into Europe and Middle East and are very involved with both.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
World War 3 will be the war of Gog and Magaog as described in the bible . Russia will be with Iran and probably China too although not mentioned . America will be destroyed I do believe because Israel will be almost destroyed per Zechariah 14 .We will have to be removed from protecting Israel for Israel to call on the Lord Jesus as the bible says . Also the description of Babylon being destroyed can only match the USA as the actual city of Babylon is still desolate .

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The United States of Israel.
The Zionist State of America.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Hijinx

The United states, both for the country that scares me the most and the country most likely to start ww3.

They put their nose in absolutely everything, they think their way of life is the ultimate goal for all of humanity, they bomb first ask questions later, they naturally want to stay in the hot seat and continue promoting their ideal of life on earth.

A vast majority of the world is influenced and basically born out of the united states lifestyle. All around the world you see it's influences, and not all of the world necessarily wants that. I will admit it was initially started by the British, but after the empire collapsed the US filled the seat quickly and efficiently.

I think the most likely reason the US will start WW3 is because of the way the economy is going. We are seeing a shift as far as economic powers go in the world. The US debt keeps climbing, and it's productivity is falling at an alarming rate. The country both spends, and uses more resources than it provides and this is a bad thing. China is making a huge economic push, it produces the majority of the worlds needs, and is accumulating resources as well as producing raw goods. The US is basically painting itself into a corner, and the last time it went belly up a world war saved it.

Now they may view a war as saving it for a number of reasons. It forces the country to start producing it's own goods, shipping and outsourcing become incredibly difficult while at war so goods naturally will need to be manufactured at home where they are safest and most reliable. As well, it forces the nation to find and make better use of natural resources as close to home as possible. The US will be forced to mine minerals as well as recycle metals it doesn't, find oil/natural gas or create substitutes at home, become more efficient and self sufficient with agriculture.

As well the US has always found a way to profit off war itself.

This is why I think the US is the most dangerous. They are the starving dog in the chicken house they self elected themselves to protect. If they didn't keep giving their kibble away to that fat cat china they wouldn't be starving.

I just wanted to post this again, incase somebody didn't read it.

Very well assessed, Hijinx. I think you've hit the nail on the head.
Sorry that I can only award you one star, but it's a big fat one!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

So.... go live in Iran!

Im sure they have the capability to do everything the USA does, but just choose not to!
edit on 2014-01-12T00:40:50-06:00201401bam3101am5031 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Israel, and Israel. They can't get along with anyone, and it's time the US stopped backing them up - they will start it, and try to drag the US into it, and the entire Middle East will be hip-deep in gore and corpses.

Israel.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

So Iran is not pushing the issue . Iran really wants peace ? The future is spelled out in Ezekiel 38 and Israel does not attack Gog and Magog . We will be dealt our fate for turning against God . America is the exact description of the great rich market and commerce once called Babylon . The Lord said and I will send fire on those that dwells carelessly in the isles .Ezekiel 39 verse 6 and Revelations 18

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

What country scares me the most?

A. Saudia (and I am clueless as to why this is not #1 on everyone's list)

What country is most likely to spark WW3?

A. USA (because they are on the same side as Saudia... two sides of the same coin)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I honestly couldn't care LESS what 'the Bible' says, SimonPeter. It has no bearing on reality. Israel is my choice because they are not welcome where they are, and their PM Netanyahu is impossible. From the day he walked out of the UN when Ahmadinejad stood to speak, I saw it.

Israel will either bomb someone (not being part of the nuclear treaty) and drag us (their only supporter) into it, or they will provoke someone else (like Iran) with some dirty tricks.

Yes, I think Iran does want peace. And the fact that the US is 'having dialogue' with Iran, and also is enmeshed in the Syrian stuff - I think Bibi is just as sketchy a 'ruler' as lil Kim.

I think he's a monster, and I pesronally don't care ONE SMIDGEN about "the Holy Land." It's nothing but a cause for STRIFE. Always has been. Always will be. Forever. The Isrealis were 'given it' as a 'recompense' - 60+ years ago. They haven't done much but further suppress Palestine, and make waves.

Sorry, but - you asked. Although the Zionist Christians might be the ones who tip it off, somehow. They have more money than God - and could easily 'send money' to Israel. Well, I say, they can go there and fight then - the entire mob of Hagee fans. Today. Bon Voyage.

People WANTING TO BRING ON THE APOCALYPSE will be the ones who start WW3.
God, I hate religion.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

wildtimes
reply to post by SimonPeter

Sorry, but - you asked. Although the Zionist Christians might be the ones who tip it off, somehow. They have more money than God - and could easily 'send money' to Israel. Well, I say, they can go there and fight then - the entire mob of Hagee fans. Today. Bon Voyage.

People WANTING TO BRING ON THE APOCALYPSE will be the ones who start WW3.
God, I hate religion.

Anyone who believes their actions will "bring on the apocalypse" are setting themselves above God, in believing that their own actions can force God's Hand. That thinking is evil itself and the antithesis of all that is godly.

Therefore, it is not religion you hate, but those who are the antithesis of God.

edit on 12-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join