It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Country scares you the most? What Country do you think is the most likely to spark WW3?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

USA, Israel, Saudi Arabi... take your pick. All three countries are wealthy and arrogant. They don't care about any other country but themselves and are constantly meddling in the affairs of other countries.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Far from bitter and twisted, but I have to say I have never cringed so much since Cameron, Osborne and Johnson started running the show!
Cameron seems to think everyone is pleased to see him when he shows up, but in truth they are cringing just as much as everyone else. How an earth can Barak Obama have a special relationship with that twat? They are trying to get themselves out of the #, not get back in it!! You cant even blame religion on all the wars. It wasn't that long ago in antiquity that most religions were happy to live side by side. Now its another excuse to go to war. Truth is they have messed around with peoples heads and got them believing that their neighbour is their enemy. It is those that are trying to convince us that there is no religion, that are dangerous. Very dangerous. Its all very well gruffing away, saying there is no such thing as 'God' and shouting, 'I am a atheist!'. But think about it. If everything is a big illusion, who, what, when or where makes the decisions to create them? Derren Brown? David Blane? Dynamo? Why aren't there any female illusionists?
Thinking back, I have never seen a page from the Bible used in an illusion, so why is that if it is just a book?

hx

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
every one with open eyes know that Israhell wants war, and cos Israhell is in charge of US then the answer is simple... world is upside down...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
USA and (insert country here)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

crazyewok
Isreal, USA and North Korea. Dont trust any of them.

they all have in common a form of group insanity that hinders individual wisdom.

lemmings going over the war mongering cliff.

dangerous tribes of psycopaths?

bullies can only push people around so much before someone stands up to them whatever the consequences

once the forest fire of war is lit, it's spread is unpredictable.

the usa and isreal have been the biggest bullies for decades, so they are the most likely to be responsible for armagedon.
if you are a betting man, you go with the most likely odds.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

citizen6511

crazyewok
Isreal, USA and North Korea. Dont trust any of them.

they all have in common a form of group insanity that hinders individual wisdom.

lemmings going over the war mongering cliff.

dangerous tribes of psycopaths?

bullies can only push people around so much before someone stands up to them whatever the consequences

once the forest fire of war is lit, it's spread is unpredictable.

the usa and isreal have been the biggest bullies for decades, so they are the most likely to be responsible for armagedon.
if you are a betting man, you go with the most likely odds.

The real Third Axis.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I know it's fashionable to say the US, but it's actually Pakistan by a country mile. It's perpetually on the verge of becoming a failed state, has a rampant Islamist problem, and nuclear weapons. Not many things need to happen for the warheads to fly.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

I'm more curious about whose going to end it.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I think it is high time for the prince of peace to show up and wage war on war. The only people who would benefit from war are those in the defense industry. I have a friend from business school who sold Abrahams tanks to the Saudis as part of the Carlile group.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The United States. I love my country but I hate it's government.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

USA. Hands down.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
USA & USA - pretty simple that.
Not sure it even requires an explanation.
History has said enough already...

peace

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The United States is a comparative New Age Israel - JerUSalem. As such it has an agenda to bring light to the heathen (non-allied countries). This is, of course, entirely metaphorical fanciful thinking - not to be taken seriously but the parallels are intriguing. Take for instance the formidable enginery of war the U.S. has at its disposal, the same militaristic means the Israelites used advantageously in the book of Ezekiel to destroy the strongholds of evolutionary error. Whether it's true or not remains to be seen, but U.S. foreign policy is synonymous with the philosophical outlook of the founding fathers.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
New Zealand scares me the most - biggest badass mofos I've ever met in my life, I mean HUGE Brah!!

The USA, being the puppet country for the global elite, will be blamed for starting the next war.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
One of the European or East Asian nations. They have industries hungry for resources but not many resources of their own. If I had to narrow it down to a single nation Germany would be at the top of my list. It sounds like a strange pick today but its only been 14 years since re-unification and already they are back as a major power having a huge amount of influence and control in Europe through the EU.
edit on 1-3-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sublimecraft

It worked for Moses.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Guess we all got it wrong.

Looks like WW3 will be started in Ukraine

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Israel is the country that will start WWIII either directly with strikes or indirectly as another proxy war through the Zionist lobby in Washington and England. Zionism is the war cancer of this world. Not that Israel does not have the right to exist but not at the expense of Palestine. They have milked the Holocaust story dry they need another engineered reason to go to war. Right now it is the nuclear threat from Iran. They are building it up in the zionist controlled press and media. The NWO order would like nothing better than war. It is good for the economy and these guys are in charge of making profits through war. The American people are the ones financing all this war propaganda with their taxes but they are not the ones to profit from it. The military industrial complex does that. We just provide dead bodies and money. What we need is another revolution. World war three is already here we just do not realize it yet. It is time for the prince of peace to make his appearance and put an end to this charade.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join