It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Country scares you the most? What Country do you think is the most likely to spark WW3?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

Just as with every other World War...it will not be a country who decides who and when to fight but a small cabal of people who have something to gain.
World War 1: a fight between FIRST COUSINS one of whom paid with his life ultimately when it was found out.
World War 2: Appeasement until the British Empire was threatened. Let's face it, in the West no one cared until Hitler didn't stop. It could be argued that World War dos started when Italy invaded Eithiopia in 1929, I think people will see the First Gulf War this way since Bush 1 (you know the former head of the secret police), allowed Hussein to invade Kuwait, but changed his tone when tanks were sent to the Saudi border. Gas prices barely moved then. Why haven't they dropped now? But I digress...

Wars are the folly of the rich. It is a huge game of chess where people are the chaff. LIVES are turned into acceptable loss.

For tomorrow we may die...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 10-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

freedom7
We need to keep in mind, they without doubt have some of the more advanced nuclear, chemical weapons in the world.

Not true, the IAEA have been to Iran multiple times and come up with nothing... Granted it doesn't 100% prove they have nothing but Israel are NOT part of the IAEA and will NOT disclose how many Nukes or what type they have (according to America that defines a rogue nuclear state, when describing any other country)

My vote is either USA, Israel or Saudi Arabia, I'm surprised no one has brought up Saudi, even the Yanks are getting p*ssed at them lately.

EDIT: Sorry just saw the word chemical... It's late and I'm tired haa
edit on 10-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
beezzer don't even get me started on Hilary Clinton and Benghazi, or Libya, or all the other horrific things she's been a part of. I mean the more and more I think of it, yes the United States by far has the personnel to do it over any other country.
We just gotta hope for better leadership one day, unfourtunately those of us who understand how the illuminati works realize they decide who gets put into power not us.
I hope these Satanists/ globalists control freaks would just get out of the United States! There are good men in government who never will get a shot to ascend to presidency, the game is so rigged

link   

Palau

link   
Countries don't scare me as much as political ideologies or religious fundamentalism.

It always depends how countries are "scary".
Potentially South Africa scares me very much for what might happen internally.

Chinese colonialism scares me, and the ruthless nature of their practices here.
Islamism scares me, and it's already a Trojan Horse in every country.

But if I had to single out any country it would be Russia.
It seems more hardcore bigots announce themselves daily, and it has more right-wing radicals than any other country.
Even their Orthodox church is not saying nice things.
I wouldn't go to Russia as a gay person.
I think they're a bit nuts.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
who spy everyone?
who got fleets all around?
who got the nukes?
who is in debt with the entire world?

old US of A

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Interesting you say that the "patsy" in this case would retaliate. You mean If the US staged another massive false flag like 9/11 and this time blamed it on the Iranians , the Iranians would than attack the US knowing it was either "them or us" kind've mentality?

Yep, you've got the general idea.

But I should have put "Retaliate" in quotes.

The "retaliations" could come on two fronts.

1. from what would appear to be the actual blamee (we can use Iran as an example).
More FFs could attack local area U.S. targets in their region.

2. from the FF instigators on secondary targets within the U.S.
This would "solidify" the blame and "justify" the U.S. "responses".

If they use Iran, then other nations will take sides and then we have a WW3 scenario.

Plug in some other likely suspects, and see if you can come up with the "best way".

Focus on the NWO economics. That will be the agenda.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The Owl Bear- well said my friend. The Cabal always calls the shots, and tragically it's the innocent people within a country that gets the short end of the stick when war is waged.
These people seriously need to be brought to justice one day- I have faith God will see that through!

And back to the other post about how Iran hasn't been found to have chemical, nuclear weapons... I agree they could just be all brass and be bluffing.. but you yourself said, there's no way inspections are not limited, now way they can detect everything in a country , right?

that being said you're probably right Israel is armed to the teeth, they don't have much of a choice though, they are surrounded by neighbouring Arab Countries that would gladly eliminate them from the map if given a good chance.
* Not condoning the fact that Israel's government is quite evil, and they are responsible for countless amounts of terrorist attacks around the globe. 9/11 and Mossad anyone??

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

crazyewok
Isreal, USA and North Korea. Dont trust any of them.

Perhaps someone will initiate a false flag on the U.S. and blame the U.K.

Then what?

If they do it right, how could the UK deny it?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I think the two most dangerous countries in the world are Saudi Arabia and Israel. Unfortunately after that I would have to concede both the USA and the UK (behind the scenes). Lastly I would put Pakistan in the top 5 simply because of it being a nuclear power and a country that hates its mofre successful neighbour and a small defiant group of taliban who care for noone except their own who are willing to follow their religion's desire to rule the world.

Countries like North Korea seem like saber rattlers who are problematic and unpredictable to the outside world and meanly nasty to their people on the inside.

When it comes to religiously motivated warfare I think if Iran had its sanctions lifted that country would pose no more of the threat to the West, we forget that some years ago this country was our ally.

China which I see a lot of people have picked doesn't seem too interested in warfare or starting world wars, it seems to be interested in taking over from the US Dollar. Nothing lasts forever so the $ is bound to loose its unique hold on the finances of the world. Although its never mentioned we have Chinese people virtually in every town and sizeable village in this country so in one way, the Chinese are already here and have been for some time, yet they are never included within the immigrant problem, so we seem to get along very well together.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
the thing I love about ATS the most is that you are all so unique, gifted and insightful in your own ways!!
We have some smart people on these websites clearly who keep on top of global affairs, kudos to you all for that.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The country that scares me the most is a two way tie between the U.S.A. and Israel hands down. but they are crafty and would make it look like their victims started it and manufacture support for their cause. Mark my words.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia has come up a few times now, Really have to say outside of reading up on some biblical archaeological findings in that country I know very little outside of the obvious royal family there , the big Oil Sheiks and their palaces, while the majority of their people struggle on the outskirts.

Some of you it sounds like know more. I didn't even really realize they had any serious army, weapons, technology etc.. Do they really?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

xuenchen

Then what?

Wouldnt exactly be the smartest move from the USA would it? If the USA kicks off WW3 then they are going to want the UK to tag along like always.

Anyway we have enough nukes to cause the USA a bad day, just not worth the effort.

Plus seeing as we have US milatry bases allover the UK then whats the point of invadeing? We all ready are occupied.
edit on 10-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Politicians of all stripes everywhere scare me.
(not as much as vampire-clowns, however)

The point is, all politicians are basically stupid. We should just be more afraid of the dumb ones in charge of nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

we are ok as congress determines when US goes to war.... oh wait

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

crazyewok

xuenchen

Then what?

Wouldnt exactly be the smartest move from the USA would it? If the USA kicks off WW3 then they are going to want the UK to tag along like always.

Anyway we have enough nukes to cause the USA a bad day, just not worth the effort.

Plus seeing as we have US milatry bases allover the UK then whats the point of invadeing? We all ready are occupied.
edit on 10-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

The USA won't be the ones starting it.

Think about Russia or Israel.

You could even get opposing simultaneous FFs as well.

Each blaming the other yet neither is actually doing anything.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Israel or the USA. Sadly, it will be rooted in (at it's base) religion if it goes down that path... as we could expect.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Why would you think Iran especially? Granted all the bogeymen are part of government, but any government.

edit on 10-1-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join