It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Country scares you the most? What Country do you think is the most likely to spark WW3?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

What about Palau?

That is't missing from the tally? I thought it was some sort of slang drive-by word I didn't understand. I know there are countries I've never heard of - but having never heard of "Palau" in my daily browsing of news and current events, I missed the cue.

Sorry, indigent. I'll look it up.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Okay, here's the (updated) tally so far:
Iran 2
USA 22
Canada 1
Israel 17
N Korea 6
Pakistan 3
China 4
S Africa 1
Russia 3
Saudi Arabia 3
Switzerland 1
Palau 1

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Got to be USA and so many possible ways and reasons they could/will start it.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

Why do you say that?

Also, I noticed the UK wasn't 'accused' even once - although several UK residents mentioned the USA.

The two are preTTy Tight, you know. And you all are a lot closer to the action; what with your own problems going on right now, it seems to be a hotbed of strife.

????

Not trying to start anything, but - why do you (or anyone) feel the UK is not even a 'player'? For heaven's sake, we've got Palau and Switzerland and Canada on the list...!! To my knowledge Switzerland and Canada don't even have standing armies - do they? (The Swiss guard at the Vatican wouldn't count).

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

xuenchen
I think WW3 will start in the U.S.A.

There will be a false flag beyond anybody's imagination.

The ones blamed will then attack in retaliation.

I feel similarly.

1. Intentional Economic collapse of the USD.
2. Immediately afterwards (we collapse the USD when we want to), False Flag attack beyond anyone's comprehension (US port city nuclear strikes). Martial law follows.
3. WW3 will be the remainder of the nations attempting to fill the power void left behind with the intentional collapse of the USA from within.

Europe will be forced to quickly unite as the "United States of Europe" in order to effectively combat the Russia/China alliance. Russia/China push the red button first. The winner feels they will have the right to design the future global system; what they do not understand is how quickly things can escalate, and at some point there will end up being no civilization left in tact in which to rule over.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

freedom7
Indinget- While I agree with you that the inquisitions and Crusades among atrocities committed leave a very dark spot on the history of the Church. two things need to be taken into account.

1. the Crusades were executed by the Roman Catholic Church. I'm not saying Roman Catholics are not Christians. But what I am saying is all it takes is a corrupt leadership, that's misguided at best and downright evil at worst to threaten hell to everyone who wouldn't obey the Pope's commands to go out and slaughter Muslims.
The problem here? - The bible never told us to give any allegiance to Pope's on Earth who supposedly represented God.
Claiming these horrific events that took place are set into motion by true authentic Christians is just not historically accurate. True Christians know the real war is Spiritual ( Ephesians 6) and they don't fight for a kingdom here on earth, nor will they barbarically murder other human beings.

2. I don't want to be "That Guy" that points to historical data, or current day statistics that are OVERWHELMING in their depiction of the countless of millions on top of millions that have been slaughtered in the name of Islam, and continue to be slaughtered all over Africa, the Middle East etc...
I am open enough to admit that the majority of Muslims are peaceful people who seek only the same basic needs as other human beings, and wouldn't commit acts or murder, genocide etc... I understand the religion has extreme sects that give all a bad reputation- this applies to Christians, Muslims and other faiths.

You just don't hear of Christians in Syria Blowing up mosques, but it's a common occurrence to hear of a minority group of Christians having their church decimated by Muslims in that country.. ( once again these aren't your peaceful muslims who are oppressed as well. It's US funded extreme Islamic terrorist groups that carries these out)

In Egypt- same story.. Majority of that country is muslim, and the minority of Christians there routinely endure imprisonment, church bombings and severe persection.

The examples and statistics are overwhelming that Islam has a track record of killing Christians that make Christian Killings over other religions pale in comparison.. I need to research further to understand the true origins behind why this is happening, and I need to not be naïve and understand the fence can swing both ways in times of war especially. Just because I'm Christians by no means am I being biased.. I'm just aware of the stats.

I can post them If you want, but I know If you do a simply google search you will see what I'm hinting at here.

I just want you to know you are so wrong at so many levels it not even funny, not even my name is right, but this is not the topic at hand so ill just leave my comment so future generations know

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
+2 for USA: now firmly in first place, with 24.
(based on Elohim's post above). (I gave him 2 votes, as a gesture of diplomacy, based on his post below)....

edit on 1/13/14 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

wildtimes

The job of humanity at this juncture is to make PEACE ON EARTH; without the 'help' of some demigod/God showing up.

Because that isn't going to happen.

The job of God at this juncture in human history is to make PEACE ON EARTH, by bringing the Kingdom of God to the Earth, to rule over all the peoples of the Earth according to the laws of life which produce peace among men (commandments of God).

Waiting for mankind to create PEACE ON EARTH without the laws of God which are the only spiritual means to produce peace is a labor in futility; the whole of mankind's history is proof that of and by ourselves (humanity making peace without God) all we create is vanity, suffering and DEATH ON EARTH.

The next few years will prove this fact to every human being alive. Mankind is incapable of peaceful ruler ship because our very nature is selfish. Therefore our nature (how we think) must be changed (repentance = change how one thinks).

The end of the age of mankind's self rule (WW3) is not the end of the Earth; it is the end of humanity trying to "make peace without the help of Almighty God". And the beginning of the Kingdom of God ruling over all the Earth (humanity making peace with the help of Almighty God).

It is going to happen according to the perfect will of God, it is the true beginning of PEACE ON EARTH.

Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done on Earth.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Doesn't matter which nation starts it as we all know that Israel will be behind it.
They have puppets in power everywhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

The job of God at this juncture in human history is to make PEACE ON EARTH

There has NEVER been "peace on earth" - and I'm sorry, but I don't see "God" doing much about it.

Did "God" not get the memo?? I find that hard to even imagine, given the billions "praying" for it while doing nothing else but waiting.

Or, are YOU the one who wrote the "Job Description" for "God"? Presumptuous much?

So - given that "God" is not coming personally to straighten things out (hasn't yet - doubtful "God" will 'show up' now) - who do you think is going to push the red button and give "God" access to his 'message box'?

Or, should I add "God" to the suspects? Pretty handy, seeing as how there's no way to 'prove' it after it happens. Or, are you suggesting that "God" will be the one to 'divinely point and click' using some poor, helpless soul's finger?

C'mon, Elohim. I appreciate your faith and all, but, we've been waiting for a long time.

Just watch the first 35 seconds - unless you want to hear more about the last World War(s) and how many people died. And imagine instead of "Americans" and "US Cavalry" he says "The God Cavalry" finally arrived.....

Okay updated scores:
Israel 18
God 2
edit on 1/13/14 by wildtimes because: Israel only has 18, not 23. sorry.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
More false flag BS from the Presidential Puppet will probably be the catalyst. Not sure which country as the Puppet Masters have stages everywhere. To me it's not so much which country as it is which country has what they want ... ( oil, minerals, artifacts etc. ) that need to be repressed from public scrutiny. These parasites have no allegiance to any country, king or people. They would throw their own mother under the bus to get a free ride. That said ... it would probably be the U.S. via Colonel Crispy Cream going after General Tim Horton's HQ for a total doughnut take over.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I just want you to know you are so wrong at so many levels it not even funny,

Well, the votes are slowing down - why not give us your opinion in more detail?
Palau is definitely one of the countries with no military at all - although I may be wrong about Canada and Switzerland, which both stay pretty neutral.

So - why are you suggesting Palau?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm pretty surprised it hasn't already been said. WWIII will be started by the New World Order ... not any specific country.

We're talking WWIII (forum). The two elements missing from the equation of a global conflict are Russia and the EU. Russia's not going to benefit (in any observable way) at this point, unless they're going to become part of the EU and control it. Nobody over there seems to be spoiling for a fight.

The ME is a major consideration. They're still resource rich and have a butt-ton of gold. Figure India or China see the ME as a prize. If the ME is the flashpoint ... it's most likely to be blamed on Iran's actions.

Strategically, the South Pacific Trade routes are a big watch. China's making moves on islands out there, and while they may not seem like much, think of them in terms of a major land grab. The USA doesn't want to concede the region to their chief economic competitor.

I don't see a shooting war anytime soon. There's a fuzzy economic war going on right now and that has TPTB's undivided attention as they scramble to maintain footing. That China and Russia are practicing subversion against the USA should be obvious. If they can economically crack the USA and cause world-wide currency disruption something might cook-off. Look for the nod to come out of England ... nobody threatens the financial kingdom of the Rothschilds ... and RT has been lining them up for a poke in the eye lately.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

But Israel has another big ally : France!!!! Mainstream media are currently manipulating the people into pro-israelism by boosting anti-nazi feelings, or, I mean, using the nazis as the old never-ending argument to oppose anyone who dare say something against Israël. You might not have heard about it at the western side of the atlantic, but out here, on our old continent, there is one man in France everyone talks about : his name is Dieudonné, he is a black humourist, has a very large audience, but everybody 'hates him'....because he is said to be an antisemite and hence, a nazi. Some gesture he made with his arm was said to be a hidden nazi greeting...can you imagine folks? Nazis are still a very useful argument these days if you want to shut people's mouth saying something about Israel.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

They do have a standing army, some consider them some of the highest trained in the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Estimates of Muslim and jews killed by christians during the holy crusades are 1-3 million people, because they were not christian quite literally.

A religious war, christians against the religions in the region in their attempt to "free" the christian holy land.

That's one entirely religious war, started and fought by the christians for a piece of dirt their holy book says is important to them, but happened to be entirely more significant to the people that lived and worshiped their for their own religions.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I like the message, but religion is as old as man itself. We have always had religion, and unfortunately the further back you look the more violence there was surrounding religion in and of itself. Entire wars were fought, and civilizations eradicated for religion alone.

Sure, maybe man needs a higher power to unite and find peace, but it will not be with out blood shed as each and every man believes a different god to be the one.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I know I am late to this party but I agree with everyone else who has written their response as the United States of America. As the only country to detonate a nuclear device as a method of retaliation. America is also the country that responds to conflicts in other countries by bombing first then asking questions/seeing problems with their actions afterwards, making them the most likely to use a nuclear weapon first/again.
edit on 1/13/2014 by MonkeyFishFrog because: left out some words

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

sasquatch5100

IMO the country that starts WWIII will be the one behind the curtain, the one that doesn't get involved in any wars at all. Switzerland!

It is peculiar to me that Switzerland is where the BIS resides, Bank of International Settlements, and with little effort anyone can find out where all the funding for wars comes from. Central, or International, Bankers. The BIS is the grand daddy of International Banks and Switzerland is always neutral.

Of course I can not prove that but I doubt it is coincidence the BIS is never under any threat. The BIS pulls the strings for central banks, like the federal reserve, and central banks buy and pull the strings of our so called "political leaders."

So the root of wars and debt comes from Switzerland, and no one will even blink an eye at it!

All the usual suspects get the attention; N Korea, USA, China, Russia, Iran....... try looking where no one else does and see what you find.

Wow.

Someone has actually been paying attention in conspiracy class and not letting the propaganda fog their vision !

Switzerland - the country that controls all money flows on the planet... Or should I say: The country that's home to the head office that controls all money flows on the planet.

Switzerland - the country that the Templars settled into after they pulled their disappearing act to avoid being completely wiped out by a "delusional" pope.

Switzerland - the country that still protects the Vatican (the swiss guard aka modern day Templars). *cough*

Yup, Switzerland is the unknown little man hiding behind the curtain controlling the whole shabang at his will, completely unknown and unsuspected by the masses.

There's no doubt about it: The Templars are smarter than the average bear.

The head offices in Switzerland are homebase headquarters to all the true powers that reside from around the world - These head honchos come from England, USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, etc, you name it. But they hold no patriotic dedication to their actual home countries. They only use their home countries to do their biding. These guys only hold a pledge of allegiance to themselves as a cartel grouping with their one main ongoing agenda: To continue to maintain their successful reign of power and control behind the scenes.

The "Old World Order" has been toiling hard behind that fabled curtain for several decades/centuries.

True bosses always have "henchmen" to do all the dirty work in order to keep their own hands clean and unsuspecting. The usual henchmen troublemakers we commonly know as the USA, England, Iran, Israel, Iraq, China, Russia, North Korea, etc etc. is what gets fed to us on a daily basis via propaganda.

But nevermind those news headline makers... They're the purposeful distraction so that we don't catch on to what's really going on underneath the surface.

Pay closer attention to the quiet, cute little ducky seemingly floating calmly along the serene lake.... He's the one that has his legs paddling like crazy under the surface while above the surface he looks like he's just floating passively along.

Switzerland headquarters... the quiet, cute, fluffy little ducky floating calmly on the pristine pond.

Sounds too crazy and "conspiratorial" to be true ?
Exactly.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Palau was on page 2, I didn't sumit it

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join