It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Country scares you the most? What Country do you think is the most likely to spark WW3?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
WE will.
Because of our inability to secure the vote,inept and comprimised leadership has formented most of the major wars of the 20th century.
Hoover didn't like the British spy who warned about the Japanese attack in AUGUST of 1941 so he didn't pursue it with the POTUS,
Korea was a UN effort to strike against Communism,Vietnam was a result of a lie from Macnamarra...and on and on.
The normal pattern is we get a bad economy and we start a war.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
In a way I believe the USA is already working on conquering the world through psychiatry, their soul doctors. It's the perfect tool, the movement has a world organization, can reshape entire societies, the young can use it to call the elder mentally ill and seize power or the other way around and the elder consolidating power getting rid of political adversaries, making money from pushing drugs, getting into court rooms having judges listening to them. Meanwhile a country becomes dependent on the aid, the western drugs and becomes weak of mind and easy to influence and change regimes. And there is something about psychiatry which makes it evil along with everyone who supports the movement.

At the end of the war, nobody will have a spirit anymore except a few who will be like the center of a hive mind making all the decisions for the mindless drones. Since no one will have a mind of their own anymore there will be no more wars after this one so in a way they can achieve world peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Indigent
USA USA USA!!!

I'm sure that the spark will be some minor country but the USA will start it, any excuse as usual, protecting world freedom and peace as it does so obviously.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The situation that has the greatest potential to evolve into a shooting war that would FORCE the major powers to be involved is what has been going on in Ukraine.

The short story is the Ukraine joining the EU or not.

Europe and West Ukraine are pro-EU. Eastern Ukraine and Russian economic alliance on the other.

The Ukraine is a very large country smack in the middle of Europe. If it is not resolved calmly, soon, Ukraine civil war is a possibility. Best case scenario in that instance is that it stayed within the borders of Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Israel and its Army [the U.S Government]

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Personally I would say USA and North Korea, this topic already talks a lot about USA, now North Korea its leader is unpredictable, just last year he decided out of nothing sheltering the servers of the famous site TPB (everyone knows what I'm talking about), of course TPB refused but a guy who personally want to shelter piracy, has a personal army and weapons and is known for being childish and temperamental is not someone anyone wants to mess with.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I can't pick one country.. mainly because when i started thinking about it ,
it's just too complicated.

Could be any of dozens of likely fire crackers.

Or it could be some place we never heard of that suddenly
becomes seriously destabilising due to something or other.

Or as some have pointed it it could be a terrorist attack and the retaliation gets out of control.

Or maybe we will go on like this for ever 2 minutes to midnight.

Personally .. Some where some time someone will use a nuke, then it's all up for
grabs.. Even if its a accident.

People should demand the end of nukes .. to their respective government.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The USA of course, who else?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
We'll never see another World War. Countries are too interdependent upon each other. Economic warfare is the real threat, and China is the scariest there. However, they are basically falling into the same trap we did...a rising Middle Class, which will eventually increase production costs, etc.

However, the US has a HUGE trump card (two in fact). Basically, the world's largest oil reserves and potential sites, along with the world's most potent (and mobile) military, so not a horrible position to be in if they call the loans!

The threat of nuclear war pretty much ended the possibility of a world-wide conflict. Regional wars are going to be business as usual, and the big players will only get involved if the problem will affect their wallets. So, anytime you see a big guy getting involved, have to follow the money for the angle.

Do you think Syria is about terrorism? No, it's about a natural gas pipeline planned to bypass our interests.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Gazrok
...the world's largest oil reserves and potential sites...

I chuckled...
2nd.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

More imminently and hinged on current circumstances? Chechnya and Saudi Arabia.

Perpetually: US and Israel.

Special circumstances: Pakistan and North Korea.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think it will be whomever wins the Second American Civil War. Either the people will overthrow our government, and they will be exiled forming their own UN-NATO Zone, most likely all the Northeastern states, this includes the territory just to the north of WV that D.C. is situated within. The DOD will set up an emergency military government headed by a people's choice. At this point the UN and NATO will declare war on the United States under some ridiculous pretense that they had been overthrown by a totalitarian military junta, and then all of the nations we 'thought' were our allies (The UK, The Netherlands, France, Germany, Israel, Switzerland) will ally against the US. Of course, being two of the 5 permanent security councilors for the UN, Russia and China will join in on the US cluster#, and all hell will reign loose, and soon it'll be the US and a few fighting desperately against the globalist empire.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
USA!! With Israel falling right in step behind us!

edit on 18-2-2014 by tracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm still thinking Russia even though it would be too obvious. THE spark though should come from Uganda. Since they have anti homosexual laws punishable by death. And because of the internet things will be said but translated too late. One side is pro different love, one side is anti and it's important everyone chooses the natural, original love because otherwise we might never make it into space and become spirits in the homosexual dream, where everyone can have fun (which isn't fun now but will be in the future).

For those spirits that know about this they will just be alone for awhile and need to contact spirits from other planets after the war is over and go with their dream, not the Earth dream because LGBT's will rule that dream forever or until someone succeeds in changing someone's mind about love which is unlikely. Or it might not happen and it'll all change for the better but the best dream is still the original love and even without a physical war people who want the original love have to contact and go with spirits from other planets, which must be learned how to contact since most contacts are because of the other 'new' love (compared to the old love which is between polarities only). Which can't be changed by anyone, one lgbt dream which can't be changed and one original love dream which can't be changed, nope nobody can change those dreamers.
edit on 18-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

America, followed by Britain. Cameron can't wait for the next ruck to start. They should look into their own human rights abuses on their own soil, instead of poking their noses in others and using that as an excuse!!
They are itching to get involved in Syria. We all know that. Cameron should go and visit the destitute at the soup kitchens and food banks here before he starts trying to convince everyone papa Cameron knows best. The bloke really isn't friend material in any capacity. He just isn't a nice man at all.

hx

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think it is difficult to pick a country at this point. Many countries on the potential short list are dependent on each other and tied closely to some extent to maintain their economies and thus a global conflict is unlikely during the next 25-75 years. I also think the driving force behind a situation that spirals into a major conflict will be resources and access to those resources. It could be a combination of shortages that ignite a regional conflict that quickly spirals into a global event. The possible scenarios are endless. A result of global warming, asteroid impact, ice age, super volcano, mega tsunami etc....Will it be a miscalculation by a country over resources or land? Will it be terrorists with a nuke? Cyber War? Space War? I could easily say the USA, China, India, North Korea, Israel, Russia and the list goes on and on.

Water is life, grain is life, oil is life.....Which will it be? When will it happen? What is your country willing to do to secure needed resources?

What if the opposite of a world war happens? An "external' threat to the planet in the form of a large asteroid or alien threat. What happens then? Do band together as humans and work together and are we capable of doing so? Humans are great at killing each other and always have been. If our existence itself is at risk can we put aside our issues and solve the problem? If so, does it last or do we go right back to fighting each other?

Good topic.......

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BugOut

I remember clearly Tony Blair going grey literally overnight after the twin towers came down. He was shaking and perspiring more than anyone I had ever seen. I wondered then if there was more to it. There were a lot of cynicism about Blair being Bushes poodle and all they could do was use the excuse of that 'special relationship'. The only commonality I could think of at the time was that we both speak the same language ... well, sort of! I am convinced as always there was more to it, and I think old Bin Larden, the same as Sadam were the poor sods who took the blame and eventual annihilation from the US and Britain. I am ashamed to say I am British sometimes.
However. aliens do walk amongst us, very much so and I wonder if they have their big galactic wooden spoon out and are stirring things up for the future. I can give many examples, where appropriate to do so.

hx

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think it would be easier to start with thinking about the countries that don't scare me.

In my uneducated and unknowledgeable opinion, any country with access to decent enough weapons is too be watched! No one seems to be voted in for the correct reasons, nor have I found any evidence as yet to suggest that "powerful" leaders have any common sense decency or the ability to stand up to those who wish to fight!

There are many in power that scare me due to their stupidity, there are a few who scare me because they have proven their lack of morality.

I think tony blair, bush, Murdoch and a few others should be sent to mars as the world will be a much safer place without them on it.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

I am convinced as always there was more to it,....

Probably.

..... and I think old Bin Larden, the same as Sadam were the poor sods who took the blame and eventual annihilation from the US and Britain.

Convenient scapegoats maybe, but hardly 'poor sods'.
Bin Laden was definitely involved in terrorist attacks and Saddam slaughtered thousands of his own people in chemical attacks etc and brutalised many of his countrymen.

I am ashamed to say I am British sometimes.

Never.
Just as Bush, Clinton and Obama are not representative of all Americans neither are Thatcher, Blair, Brown and Cameron etc representative of all British people.
Self-hate is an insidious thing that eats away at the soul and makes people quite bitter and twisted.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join